The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So many people have said that music helped them through bad times in their life and I never really felt that way about music, so...

James Lugo
replies: 31 views: 2,351
James Lugo 12th February 2010

It's hard to find internal clock jitter measurements for soundcards and converters. While they don't tell the whole story, they...

taa4j6
replies: 5 views: 2,882
taa4j6 12th February 2010

I am looking for some guiding principles... rules to be bent or broken at times, but rules nonetheless... to assist me in...

DaVinci
replies: 43 views: 4,853
DaVinci 12th February 2010

Ok, we all know Fletcher is a legend here. But recently, things have changed. I know he changed jobs and all, but that's not...

johnnybregar
replies: 105 views: 10,147
Mixerman 12th February 2010

I am not even sure if its a legal topic, so sorry if it offends anyone. I don't pirate software and I buy my music. I was...

smashbrand
replies: 29 views: 12,910
Shaft 12th February 2010

When recording drums with eight inputs, what part of the drumkit would you use your weakest pre amps on? I'm assuming toms or...

Esurreal
replies: 10 views: 870
rocksure 12th February 2010

I have a guy that wants to sell me a good condition Otari 2 track MX5050 mastering deck with heads that have low hours. I have...

RevoltStudios
replies: 9 views: 932
Multi-Monitors 12th February 2010

Hi guys I'm new to this wonderful place. I mostly do regional mexican music called banda sinaloense. The gear I have are ,akg...

Konejjo
replies: 3 views: 661
Konejjo 12th February 2010

I started with Logic for a bit, and noticed that the sound collections they have are just so rich and pure.. then I played with...

gsjim
replies: 11 views: 2,020
Robo 12th February 2010

I have a question. Does anyone know where you can get replacement transport parts for JH24s? thanks

focusrite85110
replies: 3 views: 686
John Eppstein 12th February 2010

I recorded in a different room than my recording room because it's mostly empty and has wierd shape and bla bla bla. My live...

filthyrich
replies: 25 views: 1,777
BudgetMC 12th February 2010

Hi there! firstly, I'm sorry to post another 'x or x' thread, I didn't think I'd ever do it myself, but this question is driving...

OMorgan
replies: 0 views: 928
OMorgan 12th February 2010

Has anyone had any need for service and repair on Dynaudio monitors in the USA? I contacted their service emails, but was...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 5 views: 3,505
The Mink 12th February 2010

OK, so I just moved into my new studio and was thinking about having a "Grand Opening Special" Would it be too cheezy...

Cookie
replies: 6 views: 713
Cookie 12th February 2010

ok my setup is as follows: computer: iMac with 8GB memory Problem 1: Logic 8/9 running through m-audio projectmix. I have a...

JoeyPBasically
replies: 2 views: 888
JoeyPBasically 12th February 2010

This isn't a moan-thread, and don't get me wrong, I do this for a living. But I'm starting to get sick of the 'modern produced'...

soulstudios
replies: 28 views: 1,931
soulstudios 12th February 2010

so me and a friend are trying out some stuff with his setup and he brought about a question i couldn't honestly answer. probably...

sameal
replies: 13 views: 1,011
12ax7 12th February 2010

Bac 500

I have had a pair of the BAC 500s on demo from Tony Sheppard over the last few weeks, and just wanted to say how impressed I am...

dwrene77
replies: 34 views: 4,478
lmontessi 12th February 2010

I just had a random box thrown at me and when I opened it up, it has 7 brand new shrink wrapped reels of tdk lx 35/90 tape! Now,...

RevoltStudios
replies: 1 views: 649
John Eppstein 12th February 2010

FIXED...see last post. I think I was thinking of pro tools constrain Hi all, just moved from L7 to L8 there.... OK option-drag...

bilbobaggins
replies: 4 views: 740
Daniel Hadaway 12th February 2010

Hi, I'm pretty sure I've searched around here very well. I can't find some tambourine samples, I would go and buy a Pearl...

Alonso Contreras
replies: 4 views: 2,727
Alonso Contreras 11th February 2010

Next up in my series of guides, I take on a topic a little bit removed from the normal production techniques I usually cover. ...

Tarekith
replies: 0 views: 595
Tarekith 11th February 2010

I've been looking around for an analog delay, and I after watching some youtube videos, I had my heart set on the MXR carbon...

run, megalodon
replies: 1 views: 790
run, megalodon 11th February 2010

I have an old school Summit TLA-100 and I think the tube's gone kaput. I'm getting that bubbling, gurgling low level noise, kind...

lurker94
replies: 7 views: 1,751
Jimbo 11th February 2010

Hey guys, stupid question here I know... heh Getting finished up with tracking an album with an engineer and producer(both...

gm5k
replies: 0 views: 580
gm5k 11th February 2010

Off the top of your head, who are they? :-)

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 1 views: 659
RobML 11th February 2010

I know it is pretty early in the 527 game, but I have already found the need to use recall sheets for my 527 comps. Anybody have...

SRS
replies: 26 views: 2,627
jpupo74 11th February 2010

So after another post made here i decided to go buy an electric drum kit tomorrow, the yamaha dtx, i want to use them with...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 2,329
Realziment 11th February 2010

I used to have Logic but had to sell my Mac when I got in a bit of a pickle. Now I have Sonar. I have these Logic project files...

u2bonoman
replies: 1 views: 615
CaliTone 11th February 2010
replies: 0 views: 486
sylwia666 11th February 2010

so my uad solo arrived today.. but my 15inch new mac book pro DOESN'T HAVE AN EXPRESS CARD SLOT!!! :facepalm: so i can't...

cellotape
replies: 10 views: 1,487
heyman 11th February 2010

I'm looking for some serious online storage! I'm willing to pay for it, but what are the best deals out there? ...for...

miercoles
replies: 1 views: 733
carllock 11th February 2010

Hey guys, been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post. I'm looking to get some okay outboard gear and have...

duffy878
replies: 3 views: 618
duffy878 11th February 2010

Anyone know of a source for NOS (new old stock) / NIB (new in box) / etc 4-track cassette recorders?

vonrichter
replies: 4 views: 1,023
vonrichter 11th February 2010

Well it looks like my 7600 need a new 2520 . Mine 7600 is still under warranty so I know API will take care of it . This is...

philth
replies: 7 views: 1,928
cgarges 11th February 2010

Damnit i wanted that gig!!!hjghfgg Anyone around here involved? Watching the making of it and its a gearslutz who's who in...

thethrillfactor
replies: 2 views: 772
Eddie T. Ellis 11th February 2010

I have a project on my HD24 ready to go and I have everything going great except for the L/R Mix bus (Using two Mackie 24 8 bus...

masterfader
replies: 0 views: 1,167
masterfader 11th February 2010

I forgot i was eligible for the free upgrade so i done it today and its in the mail. Sweet! but im curios to know if this...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 2,571
Realziment 11th February 2010

Hello! HERE you can find a test of my brand new A-Designs REDDI tube DI box (wav 44.1 khz 24...

Alfredsolax
replies: 4 views: 2,063
Alfredsolax 11th February 2010

for money of course. My old band mate got a hold of me and I found out he still has a reel to reel of a demo we did in about 1980...

The dman
replies: 0 views: 427
The dman 11th February 2010

Hello, This is my first post on these forums. I will be recording a new album in March and I want to buy or rent a special...

GS Adam
replies: 19 views: 2,422
Docmattic 11th February 2010

I know how to group them but the control click for untidoest work for channels above unity? Anyone know if there is a short key....

Realziment
replies: 9 views: 4,388
Sk106 11th February 2010

Logic 7 express Mac OSX - Intell 2GHz Dual Processor, 2 Gigs of Ram When I create and place a marker I get a pop noise at the...

Storyville
replies: 5 views: 1,861
borg64 11th February 2010

Hey whats wrong since yesterday I just cant upload any files to GS .... Moderators , help !

bass man
replies: 6 views: 553
bass man 11th February 2010

It is darn hard searching through the mass amounts of posts on GS to get "to the point" information so i'm going to...

tomeford
replies: 16 views: 1,535
mikethedrummer 11th February 2010

It seems as though control rooms are getting bigger and more is being done in them these days. Any tips for me in utilizing...

alkooloid
replies: 22 views: 2,079
jruberto 11th February 2010

i'm sure this has been addressed before-- but my search didn't really reveal what i was looking for. i just started recording at...

newholland
replies: 9 views: 582
Kiwi 11th February 2010

Everytime I hear a Rascal Flatts song.. the BGVs' almost seem artificially generated (synthetic & too perfect sounding:...

bebopxx
replies: 12 views: 1,690
Quint 11th February 2010

Hi all, So I've done some mixing, though I'm still quite new. I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that every track has...

maxhenry
replies: 14 views: 1,269
John Eppstein 11th February 2010

Which one do you guys think I should go for? seems as though Buzz is more for Acoustic stuff and Pacifica could be more versatile...

k-yo
replies: 16 views: 1,698
pan60 11th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search