The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 532
I-am-challenged 14th February 2010

Two hit songs that sound the same. There are many. George Harrison got sued over one, no? Here's one I just...

dannygold
replies: 164 views: 18,788
RockManDan 14th February 2010

Besides Ebay, is there a place I can outright buy a midi to cv converter? I want to get the doepfer one, but I'll probably have...

Jordan15
replies: 0 views: 575
Jordan15 14th February 2010

Hello.... I am planning to invest 25000$ in my new ''studio''. :) I am producing electronic music, mostly vocal house, etc....

Doomcore
replies: 10 views: 1,254
Doomcore 14th February 2010

Thanks for the fedback ....

bass man
replies: 14 views: 787
bass man 14th February 2010

I've just started recording my own stuff by myself and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I've encountered a problem while mixing...

Dudevico
replies: 3 views: 516
close/far 14th February 2010

I'm looking for a good website to host/display my music. I'm looking for something like the music version of the photo websites...

mg73
replies: 3 views: 702
Unclenny 14th February 2010

I am in need of an LT-HD card for a Lynx Aurora ASAP. Does Anyone have this in stock?

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 1 views: 525
Shane Michael Rose 14th February 2010

i got $150 worth of amazon.com gift cards to spend on an acoustic guitar, but am not sure of the choices in that price range. ...

jnorman
replies: 30 views: 15,080
rustez 14th February 2010

So I was looking around on Craigslist for an Ensoniq ESQ-1 and found one for $50. But it has some problems: I emailed the seller...

pirahna1
replies: 2 views: 3,904
redfaux 14th February 2010

I think recording and presenting them all the way through IS! Even the final master has to be up to snuff. This is where I have...

antoniosolo
replies: 99 views: 4,190
88fingerz 14th February 2010

i am chilling right now and i'm running my itunes through a rosetta listening to the doors and song 70's tunes and i notice when...

mattg082
replies: 4 views: 672
sleeper1400 14th February 2010

I tried to upload it, so you could hear, but it failed. Anyway, it sounds like there is a thunder storm in the background. A deep...

Kristian
replies: 0 views: 507
Kristian 14th February 2010

Hey! Does anyone know where i can get a G+ Computer for my SSL 6000G..?? B.T.W I'm in Sweden Cheers //L8TR

Mr.Silver
replies: 2 views: 883
gainreduction 14th February 2010

Local "jangle rock" sensation The Restys held their CD release party last night, attended by an overflowing sold out...

joelpatterson
replies: 0 views: 594
joelpatterson 14th February 2010

Quick question regarding the Connectronics ISO-600 matching transformer. I bought this little guy as a cheaper alternative to an...

chaisson21
replies: 2 views: 695
synthoid 14th February 2010

Hi, Im looking at upgrading my amplifier for my passive monitors. I have come accross a great looking Markhill tube amp that is...

Docmattic
replies: 13 views: 2,102
PlugHead 14th February 2010

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any performing artists out there, who use one of these. You're more than welcome to share...

ziflingus
replies: 6 views: 2,360
ziflingus 14th February 2010

Hello guys, I was wondering what the best sollution is to connect the aux out of my Yamaha mixer to my headphones-amp? The...

crazylemon
replies: 6 views: 860
crazylemon 14th February 2010

I have the Digi Eleven Rack here now, and my Digi 003. How do I get both of these to run together in the same Protools...

FoulCore
replies: 1 views: 1,032
ThePhil 14th February 2010

I'm working on a sound-alike project for school, and thought I'd ask for input and chronicle the whole thing here. I'm producing...

akindy
replies: 0 views: 620
akindy 14th February 2010

i havent had the chance to hear the focusrite dsp 24 how's the a/d-d/a and pre's? are they good enough to produce pro drum...

hewo pweaze
replies: 0 views: 974
hewo pweaze 14th February 2010

What is the Microphone that Justin Bieber and Akon is singing in? YouTube - We Are The World 25 For Haiti - Official Video

sebdj
replies: 2 views: 1,297
Synonym Music 14th February 2010

Question for you guys using the POD X3 for recording via usb. I was wondering if and how this works. Are you using it as an...

SANDS
replies: 15 views: 3,968
SANDS 14th February 2010

I'm looking for a EMT vocal reverb and wanted know your opinion about: - EMT 252 and 245 impulses by accousticas - DVR2...

pete
replies: 2 views: 1,092
John Eppstein 14th February 2010

Hey Using a 003 here. How do you guys setup a separate mix so that you can tweak stuff within the PTLE mixer without messing up...

o_c_d
replies: 1 views: 531
Fritzkrieg 14th February 2010

Ok, I have PT 8 and want to have just basic control of the stock instrument plugins (eg. DB-33). All I really desire to do is...

dustyreels
replies: 11 views: 667
dustyreels 14th February 2010

I'm a rookie to this forum but I've done my fair share of searching and come to the conclusion that I have a specific question...

akaj5
replies: 8 views: 1,005
akaj5 14th February 2010

I mean craaaaaaaazy short. I need to connect a MOTU 828, 8pre, and a basic 48-point patchbay that are all right above each other...

DinosaurSR
replies: 3 views: 1,132
Deleted User 14th February 2010

howdyok so i finally got a job (kinda) and im getting a little bit of cash in but im wondering which is better. i heard people...

complex
replies: 22 views: 4,188
Jeezo 14th February 2010

can anyone who is using an ibp or several on drums explain how they use them on the kit. is this only to get two snare mics in...

stellar
replies: 5 views: 889
Fletcher 14th February 2010

Hi All! I got a question for you all. I can get a tape deck (TEAC Teac A-2300SX ) for next to nothing and I think it is in...

FredYeah
replies: 0 views: 633
FredYeah 14th February 2010

Has anyone used one of these? I'm thinking of getting one to speed up my workflow but am just wondering whether it is worth...

TLMUSIC
replies: 7 views: 794
LeMauce 13th February 2010

When will it ever end? When will we become humans again? :facepalm: Auto-Tune the News

Big_Bang
replies: 14 views: 1,371
rack gear 13th February 2010

I picked one of these up today for next to nothing. Very cool unit. Confusing as hell, even with the manual but Im sure I'll...

musical5
replies: 1 views: 619
musical5 13th February 2010

can anyone tell me what chain i need to make this vocal sound? YouTube - Lykke Li Possibility // New Moon Twilight...

smithco
replies: 2 views: 627
smithco 13th February 2010

Anybody in the Seattle area know of any independent repair guys who are good with old gear? Thanks in advance!

mellotronic
replies: 3 views: 2,447
mellotronic 13th February 2010

Hey Slutz, (Warning long convoluted post ahead!!!) I have done lot's of searching, and I haven't quite found the answer to my...

eshepherd
replies: 0 views: 611
eshepherd 13th February 2010

I have recently purchased a UAD Solo/Laptop and a handfull of UAD plugs...the reverbs are sick. But...tons of latency. Must...

evillain
replies: 7 views: 2,103
Max3000 13th February 2010

Will I see a huge difference in sound? Or will that only happen when I hit API or low end NEVE/SSL? I use it for OTB mixing own...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 7 views: 2,361
Louis Bernstone 13th February 2010

I am looking for a mic that has more top end than the SM57/ Other options in the closet include an i5, e609 and an e906 but they...

AudioWonderland
replies: 31 views: 7,415
monkeyxx 13th February 2010

"UNDOCUMENTED "inside circle" only feature in the SRV-2000 is an awesome DIGITAL DELAY + Feedback too!! 32 presets...

Crockett
replies: 4 views: 3,603
Deleted 2ecf148 13th February 2010

I've got a distressor....and I am thinking about picking up a la3a. Is the distressor opto setting a good idea of what I will be...

stellar
replies: 4 views: 1,156
James Lugo 13th February 2010

My boss has a Fostex R8 who accumulates tons of dust on the shelf, I've read about Fostex 1/4 tapes and it points out mainly...

royalfeast
replies: 3 views: 4,407
elektrovolt 13th February 2010

Hi, I'm new to recording bass and am planning to DI it through my Avalon since I don't have an amp. If I want a distorted sound...

TLMUSIC
replies: 18 views: 2,473
TLMUSIC 13th February 2010

Hi, Does anybody know what mic is that in the picture? Looks like a cheap chinese... It's a customer story about Tchad Blake...

lefty 13th February 2010

Hi guys, I've a dbx 163x compressor and my power supply doesn't work anymore. Do you know where can I find one?? Sorry but I...

leatherfeis
replies: 2 views: 927
leatherfeis 13th February 2010

I'm the kind of guy who's very protective 'bout my hearing - on the borderline crossing to over-protective. The thing is...

hollow
replies: 110 views: 9,876
FFTT 13th February 2010

YouTube - Natalie Gauci - Top 4 - Orange Colored Sky Ok, maybe she doesn't have the smoky croaker voice and maybe she isn't...

loopy
replies: 0 views: 527
loopy 13th February 2010

So I got my new Avalon VT-737SP and I'm very excited. I'm running it into a MOTU 828mk3 interface. What level do I set the 828mk3...

pauljohn
replies: 1 views: 835
hazelmossobrien 13th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search