The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I really like the API 560 Graphic EQ, but I can't spend that kinda bank right now. Anyone know of a good graphic EQ that's...

replies: 9 views: 4,972
beats workin' 19th February 2010

I'm looking for a primer of the basic characteristics (and desirable aspects) of all of the classic pieces of gear that so many...

DinosaurSR
replies: 0 views: 628
DinosaurSR 19th February 2010

I'd like to get an idea of how many plugin developers we have around here on the forum. We spend a ton of time talking about...

tedpenn
replies: 7 views: 706
tedpenn 19th February 2010

I bought a used EV PL20 off of eBay in September and hadn't had a chance to really take it for a spin until recently. When I...

heyheymymy
replies: 8 views: 4,346
Listenact 19th February 2010

Looking for someone in the Philadelphia area who can work on a Jupiter 6 and an Echoplex. I would love to get these back in...

mizzle
replies: 2 views: 523
mizzle 19th February 2010

well i'm thinking of purchasing a new microphone. i have a fireface 800 and an api 512c, thinking of getting a new microphone,...

urbangermany
replies: 32 views: 3,373
mo'beach 19th February 2010

Wondering about methods, ideas, tips/tricks and other various discussion about those who work outside the realm of a DAW grid or...

Robert Randolph
replies: 7 views: 718
synthoid 19th February 2010

so i got a job offer to record a live gig with my rig. i want to know the best way to go about this as the client said he did not...

mattg082
replies: 4 views: 1,027
leaper 19th February 2010

hello what I need is an interface (preferable a FW one) to record electric guitar directly to the computer and to listen to what...

AveyTare
replies: 5 views: 498
mo'beach 19th February 2010

Hi , I´m thinking about upgrading my studio to a 5.1. or 6.1. monitor system. My mainmonitors I use now for at least 10...

destandeau
replies: 1 views: 650
superama 19th February 2010

Does anyone know if the Klein + Hummel P110 is still available. They are listed on the Klein + Hummel site (Sennheiser) but I...

TornadoTed
replies: 6 views: 2,246
John Willett 19th February 2010

Everything about this screams "platinum" YouTube - El Esmither Campo Music Video

AndyHD
replies: 6 views: 885
pascalm 19th February 2010

ok so I'm thinking about getting a soundcraft the M series, most likely the m8 and less probably m12, although i have some doubts...

Gargaroth
replies: 2 views: 8,441
Gargaroth 19th February 2010

This thing was barley used and I got it for a hundred bucks. I have some "premium" Cassettes left over from my...

paul999
replies: 5 views: 5,739
biggator6 19th February 2010

Trying to find a good pre for my U87. Neve Portico 5015 Avalon 737 Focusrite ISA 220 Universal Audio 6176 Focusrite RED...

AddictivePro
replies: 5 views: 1,236
chrisdee 19th February 2010

Hey everybody... I play through a Vox Tonelab LE, and I'm running straight into the board (it has balanced outs and the manual...

S.Filpansick
replies: 23 views: 14,334
S.Filpansick 19th February 2010

What is the size of Digidesign Control 24 box? I mean the old Control 24, not the new C|24. I know the size of the actual...

jacko
replies: 0 views: 1,066
jacko 19th February 2010

I have a hard time finding out info about this. I own a Phanthera and an AKG C414B XL-II. I'm about to purchase another mic for...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 7 views: 2,789
chrisdee 19th February 2010

I am mixing/tracking with a pair of KRK Expose' 7's. I am curious if the others out there using KRK's(or any other brand) set...

shack jonz
replies: 23 views: 4,699
elan 19th February 2010

Supposedly new software that can unmix entire recordings. News - Un-mix your music!

MikeyMike
replies: 1 views: 1,164
damien907 19th February 2010

Simply, does Novation ReMote SL ZERO Mk II have motorized faders or they're just only touch sensitive ? thx for answers.

Massacrrrre
replies: 1 views: 5,331
Tim Harbour 19th February 2010

So ive found in my experience that there's takes that make your heart beat faster.... As a performer, sometiems ill get a guitar...

ianbryn11
replies: 2 views: 489
12ax7 19th February 2010

Hey guys, I run a project studio and im about to launch our website, im writing the text for the "rates" section and I...

meltdown50
replies: 15 views: 1,315
judah 19th February 2010

I've noticed in the past that my burned cd mix very often sounds worse than my mix I hear when I listen before export. I export...

filthyrich
replies: 7 views: 2,121
systematika 19th February 2010

hi i am a hardcore windows user and would like to get into the world of apple mac i was at my uncles studio the other day and I...

rumple
replies: 8 views: 653
initialsBB 19th February 2010

Sir Paul please dont Let it be. Get back to where you once belong.

glenn Taylor
replies: 0 views: 717
glenn Taylor 19th February 2010

So, I finally got myself a Sig modded 002r. Since I lost my faders, I went out and rented a Command 8 to fill that gap, the only...

sam guaiana
replies: 6 views: 2,041
maza 19th February 2010

Just wondering if the technology behind the whammy pedal has been advanced at all? I heard rumours that the Elecro Harmonix HOG...

thedommer
replies: 8 views: 1,034
J.S.Vega III 19th February 2010

Hey Guys, I have decided I am going to add a "lil freq" to my outboard stuff and I see tons of them for sale all the...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 29 views: 1,639
AURORA4DTH 19th February 2010

please give me your verdict base on the strict analysis of the future for the windows & apple platforms what has come to my...

rumple
replies: 19 views: 1,062
dannygold 19th February 2010

yea... what mic does method man use? I know Ghostface killah uses the Shure SM7b, but I haven't been able to find info on what...

yetiproductionz
replies: 0 views: 763
yetiproductionz 19th February 2010

Hi was wondering if anyone's worked with or owns a 3B desk There's one for sale near me but its not up and running { pluged in}...

paulq
replies: 3 views: 1,706
John Eppstein 19th February 2010

Just wondering if the 710 can hook up to a Duet like my other pre does and do any of you currently have these together, if so-...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 907
BoxSpringStudios 19th February 2010

need one of these ASAP... and sweetwater's out of them... and can't find anyone else who has them.. anyone have any...

t_d
replies: 2 views: 638
t_d 19th February 2010

My Royers 121 sounds a little bit "distorted" when i'm recording loud guitars amps. They're sound great on anything...

Fernando S.
replies: 1 views: 585
Fletcher 19th February 2010

Ok so I'm looking for a preamp that has a variable tube so I can get clean transparent sound but also dial in some tube color to...

Krush411
replies: 3 views: 641
surflounge 19th February 2010

the times offered were early monday morning starting 9AM and the day before thanksgiving (wednesday) starting 6 PM. assuming...

audioguynyc
replies: 15 views: 3,309
oradii 19th February 2010

So I have been tracking close source and the standard stereo overheads and mono rooms or stereo rooms, blah blah. I'm real...

LMS
replies: 14 views: 1,036
drBill 19th February 2010

How do you guys clean your Bantam TT Patchbays? What is the best way? Thanks. Fernando Sanches

Fernando S.
replies: 1 views: 1,841
Brent Hahn 19th February 2010

Hi, I have been recording all my tracks between -12 and -20dBFS. I really like the end results, but sometimes I'd like to...

Fhl
replies: 8 views: 1,133
Fhl 19th February 2010

Hi. I'm working with DP7. When my mix is finish i send my 2 tracks mix to my allen and heath 1221 mixing board. I want a buy a...

martin75
replies: 3 views: 724
tapehiss 19th February 2010

Any one have this kind of setup? Heres my vision: Mic -> GL2400 preamp in GL2400 Direct out -> MOTU 24io in. (pre...

elginchris
replies: 12 views: 3,365
rcb4t2 19th February 2010

Hello, I'm looking for a Wow & Flutter plugin (not the interuptor) that will work with a PC VST host. I track alot of stuff...

Surbitone
replies: 3 views: 4,053
John Willett 18th February 2010

How do you deal with say tape or pre IRs, since the wetter you go the lower the output gets. Are there any way to go 100% wet? I...

theBackwardsman
replies: 1 views: 581
Surbitone 18th February 2010

Hey guys. Ive just been wondering what are people's preferred techniques of setting up foldback on an SSL G series for a live...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 0 views: 889
Bedlam Sound 18th February 2010

Have just come to unplugging my PA-1 to find that the XLR cable going to the input will not come out. It's got one of those...

Ben88
replies: 10 views: 3,026
Surbitone 18th February 2010

I was doing speaker acclimation again last night and used this track. As I listened, I noticed again how unhyped their stuff is...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 496
Heartfelt 18th February 2010

I'm moving to Richmond, VA in the next year roughly. I might not be able to buy a home right away. My options are a rental home...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 735
tincan 18th February 2010

So I have a lunchbox with api 512c and great river with rosetta conversion for a native protools/logic setup. As of right now I...

mattg082
replies: 12 views: 1,050
mattg082 18th February 2010

I remember from the old psw days, that DAve posted a paper about tapemachine simulation. Of course I can not find it. someone...

George Necola
replies: 3 views: 612
surflounge 18th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search