The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can get them for $950 used, anyone think they are worth that? Thanks, Eric.

parissound
replies: 3 views: 1,429
George Necola 24th February 2010

For the songwriter and producer: How did you score it? was it thru a cousin who happened to be Jimmy Iovine or your sister who...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 616
Umlaaat 24th February 2010

Just curious! And by this I mean someone that works every day at a facility that they do not own. I am in such a position and...

PLAbass
replies: 30 views: 2,777
Makinithappen 24th February 2010

just found that info, if it's double posting, sorry admin, please remove it I think it's interesting what will happen with...

Red Mastering
replies: 5 views: 888
DontLetMeDrown 24th February 2010

I dropped my moded Apex 460 condenser mic. Now the high end distorts when the volume gets to a certain level. What component...

Phathead
replies: 0 views: 899
Phathead 24th February 2010

HI everybody. I'm usually asked by younger drummers what they can do to become a better player and get more work in the industry....

Flamiel
replies: 6 views: 647
evangelista 24th February 2010

I am using a profire2626 interface with sonar software. here is where i am confused: thru the software when i set the input on...

ronslaton
replies: 6 views: 646
theblue1 24th February 2010

I have been thinking about selling my Triton Extreme, and replacing it with a Moog Little Phatty. Let me clarify my situation....

Cicatrix
replies: 6 views: 684
Neenja 24th February 2010

So i finally picked up a patchbay and im a bit confused setting it up. I picked the neutrik nys-spp-l1 and im working with the...

sunnyb
replies: 9 views: 3,445
MikeFFG 24th February 2010

One thing I have noticed that when discussing units like the M-Audio FW 1814 and its onboard mic pres, there seems to be somewhat...

babydaddymusic
replies: 8 views: 1,028
TurboJets 24th February 2010

A Ramsa DA7 with only 2 line inputs that don't distort and yucky faders. Everything else seems to be working. It has been...

tomeford
replies: 6 views: 657
John Eppstein 24th February 2010

From The New Scientist:

vodka gimli
replies: 4 views: 896
audiogeek 24th February 2010

Hi!! Can anybody help me acheving this sort of sound? I believe it's a strat with a big room reverb and maybe a little...

Guruceta
replies: 5 views: 623
elginchris 24th February 2010

Hello, I'm new to this forum so hi there! I wanted to get some advice on a problem that's been boggling me for ages... I would...

devvoman
replies: 1 views: 658
devvoman 24th February 2010

i recently got a Hammond M3, guy said it wasn't oiled in very long time... so i bought some oil before i even tried to turn it...

nsarlo
replies: 16 views: 1,882
nsarlo 24th February 2010

I'm aware that these are ... not so good. Unfortunately it's all I have to work with at the moment. I've heard that...

AndyHD
replies: 0 views: 1,155
AndyHD 24th February 2010

Hey guys, I just wanted to see how people feel about the the Lexicon MX400 nowadays. How do you feel it compares to the better...

aplats
replies: 3 views: 5,236
aplats 24th February 2010

hi, does it make any difference whether i rip an LP at 192kbps or 320kbps bitrate? (besides higher quality noise perhaps.....

mitchwully
replies: 9 views: 786
Purple 24th February 2010

This forum has a SPIRIT and its spirit is the people who created it and the people inhabiting it...us. I have learned SO much...

meymia
replies: 63 views: 3,107
bash 23rd February 2010

Hey folks! I've decided to invest in a Thermionic Fat Bustard summing mixer. And at the same time ditch my entire setup and...

Gulzar
replies: 5 views: 944
Gulzar 23rd February 2010

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help. I have a Shure Power Console 700...

christopherK
replies: 2 views: 574
christopherK 23rd February 2010

I have been mentoring a 21 year old singer/songwriter. There is no doubt he is not more or less talented than any other top tier...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 31 views: 2,154
relaxo 23rd February 2010

This was lingering in the wrong room, I thought it is an interesting topic

Alex Specht
replies: 10 views: 866
G.TheDuke 23rd February 2010

Hey peeps, I've finished mixing my bands album which has been mixed in the box pretty much (I have been summing through my SSL X...

Tesseract
replies: 2 views: 965
[email protected] 23rd February 2010

Hi guys, In few weeks I will go to L.A. it will be a good occasion to get new accoustic guitar (Gibson) and studio Mic.(Royer...

spray6969
replies: 7 views: 921
spray6969 23rd February 2010

ok, so i snagged an argosy dual 15-847 desk off of craigslist for next to nothing, and i've heard a lot of people mod them. are...

Darhgo
replies: 0 views: 1,004
Darhgo 23rd February 2010
replies: 1 views: 715
OceanMan 23rd February 2010

my studio has released 7 commercial CDs, all of which are available on iTunes and other commerical outlets. however, there are...

jnorman
replies: 3 views: 705
theblue1 23rd February 2010

I really love her voice and how it sounds on some tracks from new album, especially "Laughing with". Only I know M....

Isaak
replies: 21 views: 2,546
jwryan 23rd February 2010

I'm looking to order a Latch Lake, and need it sent to the UK (MicKing 2200). Does anybody have a recommendation of a good...

TLMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,357
Jeff A. Roberts 23rd February 2010

Big basic broad questions. what would you do in this situation? A friend of mine has a 16yo daughter that is seriously the best...

swankdoc
replies: 10 views: 946
swankdoc 23rd February 2010

I'm looking to pick up a TT head this week and a PPC212-OB in 2 weeks. So far $519 for the cab & $545 for the head is the...

Slaytex
replies: 1 views: 1,324
Slaytex 23rd February 2010

It's been a rough start to the year for me. Broken leg. (No driving, no exercise, rarely leave the house. 7 weeks and...

Turdadactyl
replies: 4 views: 837
Vum 23rd February 2010

I hear people say Warmth and it is usually in reference to attentuated high frequencies, and when something is cold and harsh,...

hduncan
replies: 8 views: 956
Shaggy2DP 23rd February 2010

Hey-ho, Here's a couple of screenshots of the frequency response & harmonic distortion of the CD Soundmaster NSEQ 2, or...

Surbitone
replies: 1 views: 1,193
Surbitone 23rd February 2010

So I'm curious about triple mic'ing things...Super simple question: do you flip the phase on two mics or one? What sorts of...

AstralPStudios
replies: 8 views: 908
Karloff70 23rd February 2010

I have a pair of JBL LSR 4328P monitors. How different are the 6328P in comparison? Thanks!

Dean Landon
replies: 1 views: 1,073
Dean Landon 23rd February 2010

Hi. I'm working on a solo album -- recording in a professional studio and also making recordings at home that may result in...

chillywilly
replies: 9 views: 5,424
Puffer Fish 23rd February 2010

I've finally got the old tascam 388 going. Should i get 99% isopropyl or could that damage the heads? the manual mentions...

sunnyb
replies: 8 views: 2,540
RTR 23rd February 2010

Hi all. Have anyone ever dealt with this company before? Buys/sells used gear and such. Thanks.......

Snatchman
replies: 13 views: 1,998
StudioLogic 23rd February 2010

The Edge's setup on the latest tour.

Ciaccona
replies: 5 views: 1,132
evangelista 23rd February 2010

I've noticed that some recordings have this rather large, punchy bass sound. (Take Jason Mraz's 'We Sing. We Dance. We Steal...

madriaan
replies: 2 views: 613
madriaan 23rd February 2010

I was wondering if anyone goes straight into line input on Imac G5 ppc without interface. The Burr Brown soundcard built in does...

antoniosolo
replies: 7 views: 614
AlexK 23rd February 2010

I decided to buy protools mix. But can anybody tel me if there are some good plugins... Does anybody has a list of plugins...

Wesley Manley
replies: 43 views: 9,287
dynamike 23rd February 2010

Hi guys, I know this has been covered on this forum before.. but I couldn't quite get a straight answer. So please bear with...

Rockman
replies: 51 views: 10,404
psychosis 23rd February 2010

Hello... Preface: I use an Apogee Rosetta 200 and Ableton Live with my 4-piece band. In addition to lead guitar duties, I man...

visioncreation
replies: 2 views: 5,935
visioncreation 23rd February 2010

I'm changing things up a bit in the mix room and will only need 2 in and 2 out of pro tools. Currently running m-powerd 8 on a...

tomeford
replies: 8 views: 836
andsonic 23rd February 2010

Did anybody else notice? MySpace is now streaming music in the quality you upload it. If you upload 320 kb/s mp3s people are also...

timothy
replies: 2 views: 1,479
psychosis 23rd February 2010

The question: How to work full time - records part time - and learn more? Ok, this might seem like an easy answer for some...

CityDump Records
replies: 1 views: 1,478
Saudade 23rd February 2010

Does anyone know where i can find a center section of a j 9000.....i hear its a guy in north carolina with one ......im trying to...

dimp11
replies: 0 views: 827
dimp11 23rd February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search