The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,091
Views: 2,091
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

He brought over a Blue Bluebird mic today. He went on about how it was a $700 dollar mic and said he bought it a few years ago....

ronslaton
replies: 13 views: 1,041
mikethedrummer 4th March 2010

Hi! I'm looking for high gain preamp / channel strip for SM7 for broadcast use. Should have +60 dB of gain optical or...

oi-1
replies: 3 views: 756
Whitecat 4th March 2010

I am a former Aardvark Q10 user and a current RME FF800 (+octamic d) user. I am very fond of the routing and configuration...

jdier
replies: 3 views: 1,613
jdier 4th March 2010

Hey guy's I was looking for some recommendations for Main Monitors for a large recording studio I'm using A-7's as near Field...

HealyProductions
replies: 0 views: 1,377
HealyProductions 4th March 2010

I am enjoying a some what functional MIDI composition studio. I've got audio as well. I sit at my MPC60II and play my keyboard...

Roman
replies: 32 views: 2,659
GeorgeHayduke 4th March 2010

Mixing in a different way. Normally I do what a lot of people most likely do which is solo an instrument and then mess with EQ...

AstralPStudios
replies: 5 views: 640
rcb4t2 4th March 2010

How can I build out my computer to run big sessions on LE without getting a bunch of annoying errors and just slow computer...

OceanMan
replies: 27 views: 5,267
CityDump Records 4th March 2010

Im trying to choose between Vovox Sonorus or Pete Cornish, but I can't find much feedback on the PC cables...any users out there?

TLMUSIC
replies: 7 views: 3,504
S.Filpansick 4th March 2010

Hi Folks! I have good mics, Universal Audio 610s and a Neve 5012 pres. I need 8 channels on my Digi 002 to record drums. Digi...

baskervils
replies: 46 views: 4,662
madtheory 4th March 2010

Hi guys, Hellow, i'm new here! What a load of interesting information and new ways of looking at recording, mixing and gear! I...

zjen
replies: 0 views: 932
zjen 4th March 2010

My signal coming starts from my Digi003 Rack to 2 channels on my Mackie 32 x 8 Bus Recording Mixer and to my Mackie Big knob and...

chrisinumerable
replies: 3 views: 1,252
rcb4t2 4th March 2010

I have the oppourntunity to by some NICE gear from a guy who inhereted a studio. Last I remember there were several Gefell mics...

OzarkRoots
replies: 4 views: 551
Batchainpuller78 4th March 2010

I need a definitive answer and I know this really should go under (Things you should know by now but don't), but I am going to...

Gibripper75
replies: 2 views: 1,509
Kiwi 4th March 2010

when building a kit in battery 3 has anyone else run into this problem? i have found that my right click> cell libary>...

damien907
replies: 5 views: 2,279
damien907 4th March 2010

I have looked everywhere and can not find a true source. I looked on the IFPI and for some reason it stops showing and giving the...

M2E
replies: 1 views: 1,147
M2E 4th March 2010

I recently bought a Digitech RP-1000 that has "Made in USA" on the back, and it felt really good to know this. I'm...

chillywilly
replies: 91 views: 6,231
Bell Head 4th March 2010

I will start out by telling you what gear i have i am curently using m-audio,610,blue blueberry,daking mic pre one,el 8...

AXISOFREALTALKIN
replies: 14 views: 1,114
AXISOFREALTALKIN 4th March 2010

Guy walks in studio, does vocal check with Kiwi and Shure SM7b and blindly picks..... SM7b What high end mic has your SM7b...

Krush411
replies: 2 views: 773
Krush411 4th March 2010

I will probably use D112 in the centre of front hole to get the low sound. To add one more mic inside of the kick to get the...

GKin
replies: 9 views: 851
Storyville 4th March 2010

I recently picked up and EL Mike-E and have been using the comp on it on the way in quite a bit (though with care and...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 687
nigel saunders 4th March 2010

Hi there, first post, long-time lurker. I make drum and bass. Here is my myspace... Nice to meet you! I come from an OTB...

sonicspacerec
replies: 37 views: 2,628
bjorn 4th March 2010

I tend to go on long runs, which means way too much sweat for the usual HD280's I use.. it would be hilarious to see someone...

JustinAiken
replies: 4 views: 948
Gibripper75 4th March 2010

Used them on vocals this week while mixing at Engine Studios in Chicago (which by the way was an extremely beautiful...

edvdr76
replies: 2 views: 785
edvdr76 4th March 2010

I've had DTM installed on my system for a while, but never got around to trying it until today... Dude!!! This is way better...

Ben B
replies: 40 views: 3,857
tincan 4th March 2010

Hi everyone I need some help, next week me and my band will record some vocals. We play some brutal things, so I will record...

zvish
replies: 1 views: 966
tincan 4th March 2010

I desire to upgrade my humble mixing set up and need suggestions. Let me first ask for forgiveness in advance, I feel this has...

tmix
replies: 5 views: 653
tmix 4th March 2010

So I almost made the plunge and was about to buy KK Audio's A1 Edit Desk: KK Audio Inc. | A1 Edit Desk ($1,400) But then, I...

gsjim
replies: 3 views: 4,548
Syncamorea 4th March 2010

when having the vocalist "work the mic" for rock music, how far in your experience is far enough to even out the vocals...

stellar
replies: 12 views: 2,366
stellar 4th March 2010

I have an 896 that has one dead channel. Only time I can get it to do anything is flipping the phantom power on and off - the...

girlthatdrums
replies: 4 views: 1,109
bakerman 4th March 2010

I installed Logic on a Dual 2.0 G5 a couple months ago and I have had problems with it freezing and causing me to Force...

jelow
replies: 0 views: 715
jelow 4th March 2010

Hi There, I am a regular reader of this forum but this is my first ever post….so go easy on me! I was wondering if you guys...

pushplay
replies: 6 views: 1,481
Dr. Mordo 4th March 2010

I am considering buying a 1/4 inch 30ips machine so that I can track with some of the mojo that we used to get back in the day...

Soundgeeza
replies: 5 views: 542
Soundgeeza 4th March 2010

I'm not talking about the digi converters I'm talking about the core and accel cards with other brand converters attached eg,...

DannyMac
replies: 1 views: 483
DannyMac 4th March 2010

My monitoring chain has got a much needed upgrade with the addition of some new acoustic treatment for the new room, a new...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 7 views: 2,050
You_Father_Sky 4th March 2010

Not sure if this is appropriate, but if theres any seasoned nuendo users on here please PM me if you have a little time, much...

Realziment
replies: 8 views: 889
Realziment 4th March 2010
replies: 2 views: 593
elan 4th March 2010

I have red, that is better when u mix since the arrangement, How is it?? I have an Idea but I am not shure.hittt Maybe when...

Johnny Paez
replies: 4 views: 775
chicopollo 4th March 2010

Hello, being new to this board I have tried to find an answer to my problem using the search option first, but to no avail. So I...

cuebism
replies: 1 views: 779
John Eppstein 4th March 2010

I was wondering why autotune is so frowned upon while drum replacement / samples is not?

Tapeworm
replies: 244 views: 13,225
Doc Mixwell 3rd March 2010

Want to see if I can get Ben:deth: to answer questions on this thread regarding the new album just listened to "I will not...

shadyru
replies: 48 views: 10,921
Stevedresser83 3rd March 2010

I have four questions about the use of reverb. I know that there is no final answer on this subject but some general rules or...

rar
replies: 8 views: 1,921
damien907 3rd March 2010

Got a Sonar 8 song going. One track electric piano layed down in MIDI, playing Scarbee hosted by Kontakt 4. So start up a new...

Tallyman
replies: 0 views: 630
Tallyman 3rd March 2010

I have been the owner of an M-Audio FW 1814 since 2006, and last year about this time, I purchased an Apogee Duet. I am my own...

babydaddymusic
replies: 9 views: 2,953
duffy878 3rd March 2010

Hey guys, I'm currently using a MOTU 896 and a MOTU 828 and I'm about to buy new converters because the MOTU 828 is broken....

luctellier
replies: 10 views: 5,241
luctellier 3rd March 2010

OK, To me, their has always been an implied assumption that HD owners are all full time professionals relying on their rigs to...

ProPower
replies: 5 views: 814
Cookie 3rd March 2010

Hello all, I am in the market for a D6 and recently came across an ad for the F6. Does anyone here have any familiarity with...

Vintageblue02
replies: 1 views: 5,854
AMcB 3rd March 2010

Hey Ryan, Thanks a ton for doing the rundown of Joe Henry's tracking. Do you have any similar notes for Loudon's...

meestro
replies: 1 views: 1,230
rjfreeland 3rd March 2010

Hello all- So, I had a chance today to check out the new Salif Keita record "La Différence" and what a...

elgrillo
replies: 3 views: 1,452
Teddy Ray 3rd March 2010

Hi folks, I wonder if someone can advise: I've won an ebay auction for an ilok which comes with a number of plugin licenses....

rollit
replies: 8 views: 936
rollit 3rd March 2010

I've been recording at a studio with this console hooked up to Radar/Pro Tools. I worked with Radar through analog consoles...

Astro
replies: 3 views: 1,299
Astro 3rd March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search