The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Everyone, I have in my hands a Trident 8t 16 ch mixer that i brought from a friend that no longer needs it and he said to...

pedrocruz
replies: 4 views: 1,256
pedrocruz 25th February 2010

I like phase shifters. But I can never get them subtle enough when used in series (in line on the floor or inserted in a...

slopeshoulder
replies: 2 views: 483
Dave Peck 25th February 2010

Does anyone have the JBL RMC Calibration Kit for LSR Line I can buy or borrow? Seems JBL won't have any for 3 months and I need...

Dean Landon
replies: 0 views: 1,076
Dean Landon 25th February 2010

Hello Guys I have red that some people track signal clean, I mean Preamp.....DAW and after they add...

Johnny Paez
replies: 21 views: 1,829
cjogo 25th February 2010

Looking for a studio to do a transfer for a client from 1" 32 track dig to Pro Tools . . . anyone ?

robmix
replies: 4 views: 672
robmix 25th February 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any experience of PBM TB-95 microphone? I didn`t find much information of it, only these two links Joe...

Saatamoinen
replies: 0 views: 788
Saatamoinen 25th February 2010

Inspiration strikes, knuckles crack, the beat and melody begin to flow... The verses start coming together, the chorus takes...

diapause
replies: 5 views: 618
diapause 25th February 2010

Hey guys, I've been mixing ITB for years at home, and planning to get a good analog board/converters/pre's etc. eventually so I...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 14 views: 2,106
Jungle Jazz 25th February 2010

Abbey Road studios granted historical status | Raw Story

Fletcher
replies: 9 views: 1,661
private_stock 25th February 2010

They aren't selling Abbey Road studios. It's a rumour. They are looking for people to help invest and revitalize it, but the...

Greg Wells
replies: 11 views: 1,937
Adlen 25th February 2010

First hello, this is my firs post here, but i spent a lot of time on it, reading it. In sunday we have recording sesion in...

Barajevic
replies: 0 views: 1,275
Barajevic 25th February 2010

Hi, I'm looking for a good microphone to use a "trash mic", especially for drum recording. Meaning a mic that would...

Sadomiso
replies: 1 views: 1,636
judah 25th February 2010

I'm looking to upgrade a lot of my equipment but still sticking to a tight budget. Around £500 to spend on a pair of active...

gritscope
replies: 15 views: 1,441
mattg082 25th February 2010

I want to start buying my own gear for a studio. Of course I'd like to get stuff like Api and Neve stuff, but I'm wondering if I...

I-am-challenged
replies: 48 views: 2,864
DaVinci 25th February 2010

So I used to have EV 308s and 408s, and thought I'd like to find some again if I can get rid of some e609s (check classifieds)....

travisbrown
replies: 3 views: 5,496
postman56 25th February 2010

It seemed like it was up for months. Does anyone know who the seller was or how to contact him? Thanks.

relaxo
replies: 5 views: 1,310
bigbone 25th February 2010

any advice? am ready to purchase online right now...just need some recommendations...thanks!! By the way think Rascal Flatts in...

ddeez
replies: 1 views: 620
ddeez 25th February 2010

I found a few threads on this but nothing extensive. I would really like to take a single mic signal and split it to two, maybe...

replies: 2 views: 582
steins 25th February 2010

Wrong idea... nevermind...

The Listener
replies: 3 views: 1,265
nedorama 25th February 2010

Hi there. I´d be very grateful if someone could provide me with some information regarding the Teladi K47 N microphone. ...

davidvaldes
replies: 0 views: 1,131
davidvaldes 25th February 2010

Is Auralex a bad way to go? Is it a poor way to spend your room treatment budget? I don't know a lot about room treatment, and...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 103 views: 12,340
Glenn Kuras 25th February 2010

Q-Sorb™ Coenzyme Q-10 Natures Bounty 200mg I started taking 2x200mg a day for my first month and now I take 200mg every day....

pro
replies: 16 views: 4,504
lord_bunny 25th February 2010

I recently bought a Boss Dr-5 online which "officially" requiers a 9 V DC, but I only have a 16 V dc at home and while...

dbot
replies: 2 views: 1,113
BostonBassist 25th February 2010

Hi all I could only think of Air studios... I just called them, theirs doesn't work and the person I spoke to was pretty rude...

Gomez
replies: 0 views: 848
Gomez 25th February 2010

Hi, Anyone there taking their PCR-300 to live gigs? There just doesn't seem to be a bag with a good fit. Any...

ziflingus
replies: 3 views: 1,348
ziflingus 25th February 2010

Opinions, experiences and rumors wanted .. .. about EmbracingSound's stereo approach - "Getting stereo sound out of one...

Sk106
replies: 0 views: 510
Sk106 25th February 2010

so i'm using logic an i ran into a problem where on my second verse i'm recording new lyrics and not doing a copy and paste job...

mattg082
replies: 7 views: 772
Unclenny 25th February 2010

hello, i'm using two SSL delta link MADI to connect PT HD 4 to my Euphonix S5 console. anyone know what is the latency of this...

alphadept
replies: 2 views: 659
alphadept 25th February 2010

i want to record drums so i prefer having 8 channels. i have 8 channels on my interface, and plan to buy a 8 channel preamp. ...

ronslaton
replies: 0 views: 441
ronslaton 25th February 2010

just wondering if there's any girls in here, and in the sound engineering world in general.

taa4j6
replies: 1 views: 625
The Listener 25th February 2010

What is the usual way to arrange your signal chain? I currently have mine setup mic, interface, computer. i want to buy a...

ronslaton
replies: 3 views: 1,328
Flamiel 25th February 2010

Exclusive: Music Mastermind Secures $4.85 Million Round... — Digital Music News

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 582
author 25th February 2010

Tips on widening the mix...? More looking for tricks on how to widen the pads for a big big sound.... How do i get sound to...

Beastie
replies: 31 views: 2,685
StarfishMusic 25th February 2010

Hi GS, long time lurker, first time poster. There's no secret that as an engineer, we often have to silently click teeth and...

Samuel. K
replies: 29 views: 1,305
John Eppstein 25th February 2010

I'm talking with a real pro console, how hard do you hit the 2 bus with rock music and how does it affect the sound? I am still...

matskull
replies: 33 views: 6,294
MysticRecording 25th February 2010

To get an H3000 for part of my gear setup, how would I connect it to my setup? I currently have an Apogee Duet going to my Mac....

Krush411
replies: 3 views: 553
thethrillfactor 25th February 2010
replies: 5 views: 1,219
kamiahmed 25th February 2010

And the e602ii? At fullcompass, the e602 is $50 more. Is the II version just the newest mic and basically the same thing?

davey boy
replies: 1 views: 3,439
Bluemoa 25th February 2010

Hi All; I have an interesting dilemma. I mix documentaries and music in Pro Tools. Have done it for years. Usually I work...

cnelson
replies: 2 views: 4,610
Waltz Mastering 25th February 2010

I'll save Abbey Road: Andrew Lloyd Webber promises £30m-plus to buy studios By Sara Nathan and Ben Todd Last updated at...

bigbone
replies: 39 views: 4,605
soundrick 25th February 2010

Hey slutz! So a few years back I made the mistake of buying a old XT on ebay and I made another mistake buying the $200...

kbass20
replies: 4 views: 827
kbass20 25th February 2010

I know the ASP 8s are common to have amp problems. Mine still work but the trim knob on one and the hi and lows trim on the other...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 745
shaddai 25th February 2010

Good morning, I am going to try experimenting with reamping soft synths and the like (never tried it before), and the only...

mrhudson
replies: 8 views: 1,342
clusterchord 25th February 2010

I need a simple monitor/layback unit. - needs to be high quality audio path - stereo balanced DAW input with switchable...

evangelista
replies: 1 views: 531
evangelista 25th February 2010

Just wondering if one gets a song in tv or other and has a manager how is it spilt between the publisher,manager and the writer?

finlove
replies: 1 views: 459
close/far 25th February 2010

Just looking at your favourite soundboards for recording. no live stuff here, just recording

jlaco
replies: 0 views: 478
jlaco 25th February 2010

I have been listening to a lot of music that has come out in the last year, and I can't really seem to love any of it. Most of it...

karp47
replies: 0 views: 399
karp47 25th February 2010

Having been laid-off recently, and un-able to find work, I am forced to sell some of my equipment. I am wondering what my AKG 414...

Vandergraf
replies: 6 views: 1,026
Vandergraf 25th February 2010

I'm looking to invest in a good set of studio monitors, and after doing some research via the search engine it seems like this is...

musicandme
replies: 1 views: 613
rcb4t2 25th February 2010

I need some advice on how to best go about using EQ. When I begin to mix a project, I have no idea where to start. Obviously...

Lights Out Asia
replies: 9 views: 1,927
vernier 25th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search