The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

accuracy up to 1 mile away. 5x more accurate under water. Check it out: YouTube - Woody Norris: Inventing the next amazing...

Nerve Nickels
replies: 2 views: 2,461
Nerve Nickels 27th February 2010

I just got a used Rosetta AD 48k (the old one) to help out the conversion and clocking of my trusty Mix +++ system. I'm...

dynamike
replies: 3 views: 583
5down1up 27th February 2010

a bit slow at the beginning but cool info. Create Digital Music » Fast Fingers: Video, Mappings Shows You Pad Drumming on...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 1,123
Illiac 27th February 2010

On the whole, I'm happy with my recent mixes except that I don't seem to be able to get them as WIDE sounding as what I'm...

o_c_d
replies: 19 views: 2,039
Dean Roddey 27th February 2010

So, I am looking to upgrade my Signature series 002 to the next level of conversion, but stay within Protools. One option is to...

Yodah
replies: 9 views: 976
Hammyham 27th February 2010

I tried to do a search... Looking to rent a Mesa dual/triple rec head for the weekend. Can someone refer me to a reputable...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 2 views: 813
PlatinumSamples 27th February 2010

Thomann just dropped the prices by more then 50% (about 500 euros per piece) which is fine for my purse, but before i dance...

angerstein
replies: 12 views: 4,880
pronto 27th February 2010

Hi Folks! I have good mics, Universal Audio 610s and a Neve 5012 pres. I need 8 channels on my Digi 002 to record drums. Digi...

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 903
Hammyham 27th February 2010

I'm looking to incorporate some triggering on an acoustic kit for live shows, something where I can load background vocals, some...

Piranhadrum
replies: 0 views: 458
Piranhadrum 27th February 2010

I'm working with a very talented singer / guitar player (sort of like folk with beats and joni mitchell vocals) and we layed down...

TOR
replies: 47 views: 4,021
henryrobinett 27th February 2010

I generally despise these threads where people match two pieces of gear against each other and wait for a response. But that's...

JustAnotherUser
replies: 0 views: 1,855
JustAnotherUser 27th February 2010

I know technical differences about rates and bits between classic 48K wizard and 96K Finalizer . But is there any sonic...

Factorysounds
replies: 1 views: 3,530
Factorysounds 27th February 2010

Can anybody recommend a studio in the SF Bay Area where I can transfer some 15-year-old 1/2" 8-tracks with DBX to 96/24...

gwailoh
replies: 6 views: 3,290
soundchaser65 27th February 2010

I have the monster Z3 speaker wire (i know most of you hate monster), the ends are spades and the binding posts on my alesis mk2...

Curtis Day
replies: 0 views: 571
Curtis Day 27th February 2010

So my local music store is having a 1/2 all rental deal tomorrow, and conveniently I'm recording my own band this month and...

mitchk
replies: 0 views: 558
mitchk 27th February 2010

Abbey Road Studios declared national landmark - CNN.com Good for them! TH

oceantracks
replies: 22 views: 1,731
Drumsound 26th February 2010

no matter where I pan everything its just coming straight up the middle. very odd lol. can anyone help me out here?

OceanMan
replies: 6 views: 659
Daedalus77 26th February 2010

Still want to be able to hear it though...the singer has a medium to high range voice. looking for some techniques besides...

OceanMan
replies: 5 views: 3,919
Electric Sugar 26th February 2010
replies: 9 views: 4,176
Sonic Lush 26th February 2010

Just throwing this out there for any that might be interested. Steve The Music Engineering & Technology Alliance...

Steve G
replies: 0 views: 498
Steve G 26th February 2010

Hi: I currently compose on a Yamaha Tyros 3 Arranger Workstation with Yamaha MSP5s Monitors. The Monitors are excellent for...

joesax
replies: 0 views: 522
joesax 26th February 2010

Hi everyone! I'm new on this Forum, but I spent days and nights here before registering. I'm FRENCH, please apologize All my...

JiD
replies: 4 views: 1,024
JiD 26th February 2010

Does anybody know what is the capsule in Kel Audio HM-2D microphone. They claim it's K47 type capsule, but what kind...

Lifted
replies: 9 views: 2,075
Lifted 26th February 2010

Hi All, Goal: Apply compression (via hardware compressor) onto audio signals before tracking into Logic via Mackie Onyx 1620...

RBizzle
replies: 4 views: 1,662
RBizzle 26th February 2010

So I woke up yesterday to an issue and had to completely reinstall EVERYTHING! Everything was backed up, but I mean...

NateThruman
replies: 0 views: 1,049
NateThruman 26th February 2010

Hi guys I am looking for a good all-rounder with an EMPHASIS on tracking vocals. (Most of my work here at the home...

russellwolff
replies: 6 views: 3,777
2Loud 26th February 2010

Okay, I have insomnia and am bored so here's a little game: (come up with your own too, especially if you solve all of mine at...

Lrmusic
replies: 7 views: 765
rcb4t2 26th February 2010

I read on here that Mike Shipley thinks this is the greatest thing he has ever heard for Pro Tools conversion. I also know he is...

Stevieneve
replies: 1 views: 900
LeMauce 26th February 2010

I record Hip-Hop/RnB/Pop vocals and I recently upgraded from a 2 gig ram Dell Desktop to a 4 gig ram Mac Book Pro. I also...

AZad
replies: 12 views: 1,865
mattg082 26th February 2010

Hello, I've been lurking and learning around here for quite a long time, and now I have a question I hope some of you folks...

bassie12
replies: 16 views: 1,315
telejustin 26th February 2010

so so much.... freaking annoying. 7.4 was built like a rock.... whats the deal digidesign/avid ?

OceanMan
replies: 21 views: 1,001
mattg082 26th February 2010

I already have a Shure SM7B. I am looking for a LDC to complement it. I look for something with: - Switchable pattern (at least...

hpp99
replies: 20 views: 1,874
rogerbrain 26th February 2010

Sure the benefits of synthetic drums for climate and temperature changes while are the road are great... But if your studio drums...

Pfraser
replies: 3 views: 3,193
joeq 26th February 2010

Alright, This may be a simple thing to many of you, but i am not really to down with the many of the technical aspects of Pro...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 825
psycho_monkey 26th February 2010

Not talking about the stock plugs, but those purchased separately, e.g., in the MP Toolkit -- Smack, TLSpace, Eleven,...

jsbeeth
replies: 5 views: 662
jsbeeth 26th February 2010

Nowadays I get little bands calling me, with limited budget and decent songs asking me to produce and record them. I say Yes, but...

IzzyRock
replies: 33 views: 2,297
theblue1 26th February 2010

Hi guys/gals, I've moved back to my home town, which is super small (about 6,000 people) and am starting up my audio production...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 3 views: 1,533
evangelista 26th February 2010
replies: 2 views: 657
Jimbo 26th February 2010

long time knowledge soaker, but I just got around to making an account. anywho, I heard a vocal chain I particularly liked and...

yoshua
replies: 1 views: 531
2pulse 26th February 2010

The first person that figures out how to fix my Pro Tools session will get the money. I am looking to record on Pro Tools which...

toejam34
replies: 16 views: 1,590
9th Ward Records 26th February 2010

What's the best stereo spreader/pitch FX box or plugin? I haven't ever really achieved the hugeness (and let's be real,...

audiomichael
replies: 2 views: 2,746
audiomichael 26th February 2010

Hello... Does anyone know if I need a power amp in between a "Rockman Sustainor" and a Palmer PDI-03? ala Def...

darque
replies: 3 views: 2,168
darque 26th February 2010

Just shipped in last night and I was putting it on my drum OHs in blumelin. The stereo imaging is fantastic I may try some mid...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 10 views: 1,601
Washington 26th February 2010

some advise needed: I mus make a drama in a small church with a realy bad acoustic. ok, now the producer called me for 2...

goldendye
replies: 2 views: 483
joelpatterson 26th February 2010

Joe Meek Meequalizer VC5. I used one recently at a studio and loved the sound it gave me. Anyone got one they are wanting to part...

replies: 0 views: 1,582
....... 26th February 2010

Hey Guys, The other day I was tracking vocals in my home studio, and noticed a weird sub-hormonic distortion coming through. My...

captainhook79
replies: 5 views: 1,522
captainhook79 26th February 2010

feel that way for anyone else? :facepalm:

nsarlo
replies: 6 views: 617
bitman 26th February 2010

Hi, I mix 'out the box' and I'm worried about the quality of the final wav file. Listening during the actual multi-tracks...

Scoop
replies: 0 views: 416
Scoop 26th February 2010

I need my Soundcraft Sapphyre Servicing. I've just had the big Caps replaced and lots of dodgy solders fixed, but I'm still not...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 2 views: 542
duffsounds 26th February 2010

So I have this Teac 80-8, and the Capstan motor seems to not be functioning properly. The take up reel side operates fine, but...

jlaugh87
replies: 4 views: 1,236
Victory Pete 26th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search