The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been borrowing a RAMSA DA7 digital console which has spdif in (rca) for aux 1&2 return and a switchable spdif/aes XLR...

tomeford
replies: 4 views: 2,330
author 2nd March 2010

hi- what do you think would work best in a tracking/mixing room. transperant!!! here is info of the speakers if you...

Rea
replies: 13 views: 3,303
Alexhunt 2nd March 2010

When producing unsigned bands is it common to put into contracts a perc of record label advances if a deal comes from the CD...

Stevedresser83
replies: 6 views: 699
Stevedresser83 2nd March 2010

Soundcraft 6000 36channel 24bus recapping: I was reading the jim williams posts on gearslutz were he said it´s o.k to change...

johnner
replies: 0 views: 750
johnner 2nd March 2010

I was thinking of moving with my equipment to Germany (I am in the US). How does it work, with the electrical situation? Do I...

morebutter
replies: 12 views: 965
Fletcher 2nd March 2010

Great interview with Art Garfunkel on Bridge over troubled water, with lots of information on how the arrangement was developed...

Santiago
replies: 7 views: 2,345
Chucho 2nd March 2010

Want to get a marshall amp for recording but there are so many, I don't know which one. Love the tone on Faith No More's...

MREVOL
replies: 90 views: 20,012
Victory Pete 2nd March 2010

Hi all I'm waiting delivery on a liquid 4 pre, I was just wondering if any existing users would be so kind to share their...

dms82
replies: 0 views: 750
dms82 2nd March 2010

After some requests, made this little tutorial about programming beats on the Korg Electribe SX: YouTube - TR909 Electribe SX...

Harlem
replies: 2 views: 1,754
SpiralTrance 2nd March 2010

Hi i been meaning to ask this for awhile, i have a pretty powerful PC, 4gb ram, quad core processors, never has a problem with...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 2,026
Realziment 2nd March 2010

Hi gearslutz fellaz SSL alpha link AX and SSL madi PC card or with RME PC madi? I know that rme has tottal mix and midi better...

danchi
replies: 0 views: 881
danchi 2nd March 2010

Is there an official thread for this? I'd really like some nice free samples. Have anyone greated .gog files from Guitar...

Myr
replies: 0 views: 1,339
Myr 2nd March 2010

I have decided to incorporate some of my outboard gear (Distressors, Great River EQ-2NV, API 2500, etc) into my workflow through...

SRS
replies: 4 views: 2,279
jimmydeluxe 2nd March 2010

With all of the high end - low end gear wrangling and chasing that 'last 10%,' I'd like to just take a moment and relay the...

slaphappy
replies: 50 views: 2,627
monkeyxx 2nd March 2010

Hey guys, So i've been on and off recording and playing for ages (seems like it at least). I don't have much gear (not enough...

Hashbrown
replies: 16 views: 856
rockstar_josh 2nd March 2010

I am just getting into the business but I'm curious to how you guys dealt with those people lol.

ronslaton
replies: 35 views: 2,219
glissando 2nd March 2010

Hello to everyone at GearSlutz, I have just started using tape and have a decent cheap set-up and was hoping that if I describe...

thekyle07
replies: 1 views: 671
Teddy Ray 2nd March 2010

A friend of mine recently got a TS-2 and would like to change out the tube, but he isn't very techy. I am getting into DIY audio...

pearldrum944
replies: 2 views: 1,641
pghpgh 2nd March 2010

I'm switching between -10 or +4 engaged all are going through either an avalon737 or a germanium preamp and input 5 of my digi...

chrisinumerable
replies: 2 views: 826
chrisinumerable 2nd March 2010

Hi everyone!! I know that I should search before posting. Although I did a quick search, I couldn't find the same problem that...

Samuelito
replies: 4 views: 606
mattg082 2nd March 2010

haha pretty dumb question but I have a $500 gift card to there and I need a pre for my vintage U87 I just got. I really wanted to...

AddictivePro
replies: 25 views: 1,940
AddictivePro 2nd March 2010

Hello All! I recently purchased a slightly used Audio Accessories Inc 2x26 1/4 plug patch bay with punch down on backside. Upon...

Lifestyle
replies: 14 views: 1,646
Lifestyle 2nd March 2010

I'm interested in purchasing one but I have a general question about how the unit works outside of Cubase (or any other sequence...

supernovasounds
replies: 0 views: 782
supernovasounds 2nd March 2010

i basically need this: Nice-Racks 4-space Studio Racks but would like it in solid white (not a stain showing wood grain). it...

dave999z
replies: 8 views: 1,075
bbgallaway 2nd March 2010

I tried doing a search, but nothing relevant came up. I just got a stock Symetrix SX202. The unit doesn't turn on, but I am...

nicknolte
replies: 11 views: 2,875
nicknolte 2nd March 2010

Has anyone noticed that if you record sounds from the track using drumagog that there is a sound loss compared to adding an agog...

paul999
replies: 7 views: 1,672
slaves666 2nd March 2010

I just got a session to mix that was tracked at avatar. I don't have much more information on the record other than avatar. all...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 1 views: 630
Snatchman 2nd March 2010

My current interface is a MOTU 828mkII, and in order to get the same audio that comes out of the Main Outputs to come out of the...

supernovasounds
replies: 9 views: 2,564
Deleted User 2nd March 2010

i dont know whats going on but im getting a peak on my waveforms even when the mic level in pt hits -14 at the highest level. The...

LMS
replies: 16 views: 1,284
antoniosolo 2nd March 2010

Hi, After reading a few of the other threads on this topic, I am still pretty uncertain which way to go about voltage swings...

georgelegeriii
replies: 1 views: 496
synthoid 2nd March 2010

I'm again looking at upgrading my rack mount mixer. Many people have recommended the Midas Venice mixer; has anyone checked out...

Tom C
replies: 4 views: 2,967
btjamieson 2nd March 2010

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and filling up a 500 series lunchbox. . . I'm leaning pretty hard toward 2 little...

JarrodEp
replies: 11 views: 3,137
psufilm 2nd March 2010

Hi Everyone... I have the Pro Fire 2626 hooked up with Pro Tools M-Powered. I love both of them. But I'm thinking of buying a...

Spenca
replies: 2 views: 511
Spenca 2nd March 2010

I remember being in the 5th grade and totally obsessed with looking at the funky designs of loud speakers ie. B&W, Infinity,...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 2 views: 564
AstralPStudios 2nd March 2010

Hi there! I've already got some tape and bucket brigade analog delays, pedals, as well as a pair of multi-FX. What I need now...

andychamp
replies: 7 views: 6,036
rack gear 2nd March 2010

Hi guys. I would love to hear some opinions on buying an AUDIO INTERFACE. I'm using Mac OS, LOGIC PRO 9 (+ a lot of 3rd party...

Vaxxx
replies: 1 views: 2,142
Maur Bighley 2nd March 2010

I have a Roland R-8 Human Rhythm Drum Machine and the screen has packed up. Its cracked and is black on one side and displays...

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 1,150
ReubenTobias 2nd March 2010

something about "the next time you see some diva on some awards show blah blah blah...it is only the tiniest twist of fate...

Teddy Ray
replies: 1 views: 663
badmark 1st March 2010

Hello everyone, Love this forum, was hoping for a bit of help. I did a search for hourly rates for Engineers with a few years...

Rainy Days
replies: 11 views: 19,665
herecomesyourman 1st March 2010

YouTube - Little Korean Kid Sings Hey Jude

robertshaw
replies: 4 views: 1,120
RUSCO 1st March 2010

Wow, looking through local kijiji, saw local studio advertising, and found brand new, unearthed studio fail pic! Please enjoy.

jono_3
replies: 21 views: 3,288
jono_3 1st March 2010

Hi all, Long-time reader, first-time poster...first of course I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum for...

deepwaste
replies: 5 views: 3,171
emdub123 1st March 2010

I just wanted to hop on the board and say a few words about Truth Audio. Many of you may remember the TA1 series that caused...

Skadarnold
replies: 2 views: 684
Bounce 1st March 2010

For mixing rock I'm currently using a Cranesong Flamingo with a folcrom I am using a Cranesong Hedd at the moment as my A-D...

Stevieneve
replies: 1 views: 686
dhiltonlittle 1st March 2010

Hi, I am about to start a round of recording tests on the SM-7 for vocals so I thought I would post here. I am going to be...

stellar
replies: 8 views: 1,220
Odieman 1st March 2010

Fellow gearslutz, I'm hosting a dayparty in austin during SXSW and need to line up some backline equipment for our stage. Here...

SHIRK
replies: 4 views: 2,306
gregwar 1st March 2010

I was wondering if anybody has tried using a cassette player/recorder (denon, sony, etc) to record vocals or guitar before...

hemmick reef
replies: 35 views: 13,807
theblue1 1st March 2010

ADL site has been not updated since June 1, 2007. also there are no dealers on the page just a direct email contact. anyone...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 1,128
unit7 1st March 2010

I'm completely re-doing my website with the goal to make it more than just a musical web presence and have it set up to do...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 685
theblue1 1st March 2010

After lots more research for my quest of the best es 335 clone for a budget,I have narrowed it down to a Ibanez as-80 or a yamaha...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 1,035
skiroy 1st March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search