The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just felt like saying it! I've been using a sm57 with my great river, api and rosetta and it's alright when i eq but i think...

mattg082
replies: 3 views: 722
mattg082 7th March 2010

You know how all new cars have an annoying beeping sound if you don't put on your seat belt when the car is on? Why not...

ryst
replies: 12 views: 995
InTheBox 7th March 2010

Ok Can Someone Explain the Process and how to use Midi? Thanks A lot.

Soily1976Wings
replies: 3 views: 495
White Falcon 7th March 2010

So I'm curious to know if there is a way to have PTHD without a large console or control surface, of course there is the command...

AstralPStudios
replies: 8 views: 799
BLUElightCory 7th March 2010

I was at Best Buy yesterday and they have a new line of consumer grade m-audio Mics, Keyboards and more called "Pro...

dfarness
replies: 15 views: 1,396
joeq 7th March 2010

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use a Tascam MD-501 mini disk recorder AES-EBU input as a converter to balance analogue...

stephsgears
replies: 0 views: 1,965
stephsgears 7th March 2010

Looking for a plugin that packages similar effects as found in the hardware version of the Evenitde DSP4000B+...

Dove
replies: 3 views: 1,027
voiceactor 7th March 2010

A friend wants to sell me a art mpa gold with mullard tubes in it for 150 euros, is that a good deal ? I've read on the forum...

seb37000
replies: 2 views: 745
roadsweeper 7th March 2010

So here's the situation. I am a freelance engineer. Been working for 10+ years, recording, producing, mixing & mastering...

Karmageddon
replies: 3 views: 2,662
drBill 7th March 2010

I've always heard less than Stellar reports of their Pre's but I've never tried one before. Well last weekend I was in a...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 64 views: 11,985
psykostx 7th March 2010

I am running Digital Performer 5 with a focusrite saffire. I have a powermac G5 with dual 2ghz (non-Intel) processors and 8 gigs...

Indellable
replies: 12 views: 3,918
Watersound 7th March 2010

Hey all, Anyone else getting this issue: When working with sessions in logic that contain apple loops, I often come to a...

jseveriniii
replies: 3 views: 784
DaVinci 7th March 2010

I love the sound on the Papa Roach CD "Metamorphosis" I'm pretty sure Mike Shipley probably mixed it in his home...

Stevieneve
replies: 0 views: 1,203
Stevieneve 7th March 2010

Hello all, I am looking for experiences/advice about the following setup: I use Drum libraries (mainly SD2 with the CV SDX Addon...

shape shifter
replies: 6 views: 1,250
shape shifter 7th March 2010

Hi, using Battery3 with cubase sx3, my projects are taking a while to load. I also have trillian, which is similar in it's sample...

koalabear
replies: 3 views: 479
koalabear 7th March 2010

Dear Gods of digital music wizardry, Apologies for the length of this bad boy... I am sort of on last resorts with this one and...

SpiderMonkey
replies: 2 views: 3,249
bace 7th March 2010

Hi, So I have 4 analog synths, and an MPC3000. I feel that I'm lacking a good drum source. Samples are great but they just...

flextone
replies: 3 views: 783
SWAN808 7th March 2010

Can you help me upgrade my studio? I have saved up some cash. Let's say in the ballpark of 5k. Long time reader, first time...

Pete Bradford
replies: 12 views: 731
waxx 7th March 2010

Hello everybody , i have begun to record , process and mixing music in this last ones years , with pro tools ,logic , plug ins...

wavewalker
replies: 6 views: 1,040
wavewalker 7th March 2010

Sometimes when you listen to a song (especially on headphones), you get the feeling that some instruments are a bit above/below...

ron2812
replies: 32 views: 4,872
Rainy Days 7th March 2010

Hey synth experts, I am trying to identify the source of a certain sound heard on a lot of prog rock records from the mid-to-late...

Dronelove
replies: 3 views: 932
Dronelove 7th March 2010

Heard about this on N.P.R. on the way home. Scifri Videos: How To Make A Junk Guitar Cool way to understand the basics of...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 4,966
FFTT 7th March 2010

Hello! So I want to use my Golden Age 73 Pre Amp and bypass the preamp on the Duet and just use the Duet for its converters....

Krush411
replies: 11 views: 2,038
brooklynhero 7th March 2010

Hi guys I have a quick question, I got an SSL channel strip, don't know the exact model as it was a gift from a friend, my...

edup
replies: 6 views: 631
SeniorityFedup 7th March 2010

After reading comments from people saying they liked the Duets Pre's better than a Grace and higher end pre's, I have to say...

Krush411
replies: 20 views: 1,828
banevt 7th March 2010

I am collecting interest from musicians in the Boston area who would like to join my project. I compose all the music (all...

kingdice86
replies: 5 views: 546
FFTT 7th March 2010

. jummpp hittt :cop: bumpkin :facepalm: heh jkthtyrt heppy hooppie .

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 1,800
Sqye 7th March 2010

Just got the Nocturn and its working great at controlling parameters in plug-ins, the automap software is great - easy to use,...

EvolutionSound
replies: 1 views: 2,089
Chris Shaw 7th March 2010

Here's a simple question for ya. Every analog plugin I read about tells me how it was modeled specifically after the...

maxhenry
replies: 168 views: 9,126
Dave_Amels 7th March 2010

the unit just up and disconnects itself from my computer and the software doesn't open all the time from the desktop icon. im...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 1,420
sameal 7th March 2010

one of the weak links in my studio knowledge is about how to have proper electrical. as is always pointed out here, the most...

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 1,582
rack gear 7th March 2010

Can anyone confirm that these are the same? Please. Thank you, Billy "Buspass" bassman

Realziment
replies: 0 views: 512
Realziment 7th March 2010

I just bought some KRK RP5G2s, and regarding the volume control on the back of each speaker, the manual says this: "The...

lagavulin16
replies: 8 views: 1,457
lagavulin16 7th March 2010

I am about to purchase a pair of these speakers. In the manual, Focal recommends using Konig and Meyer 26740 stands (MONITOR...

peliot
replies: 0 views: 1,626
peliot 7th March 2010

I'm trying to troubleshoot some noise swells when recording vocals that tend to come in and out whenever I get loud or at close...

sreyns
replies: 7 views: 829
sreyns 7th March 2010

anybody know some good cheap replacements for the m-audio trigger finger? they seem to be selling for way more then there worth...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 608
BostonBassist 7th March 2010

What up guys, i just installed my trillian update, i authorized it re opened it and its up an running but it doesnt come up in...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 1,078
Realziment 7th March 2010

Anyone knows something about the gear used in this great recording? (console, pres, mics...). In the "Cavin Fever" DVD...

ibon
replies: 0 views: 1,111
ibon 7th March 2010

That,s the question. If you could choose, wich of those would you select ? I work with ProTools HD3, Lynx Aurora. Only want the...

pullpush
replies: 2 views: 1,005
Tony Shepperd 7th March 2010

I have jus bought the se electronics z3300a with this XLR cable - http://www.dv247.com/cables/dcs-pro-...hone-cable--98 (A DCS...

Tonezpro
replies: 0 views: 1,637
Tonezpro 7th March 2010

Last night I needed to unplug the F/W cable to my barely used M-Audio ProjectMix I/O I made damn sure to power down my CPU and...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 4,953
FFTT 7th March 2010

Videos Posted by Shiny Toy Guns: andy wallace mixing with chad and jeremy. RICOCHET! | Facebook He is mixing Shiny Toy Guns in...

hectc7
replies: 68 views: 10,909
You_Father_Sky 7th March 2010

Having some trouble with Allstate covering my home studio/home business. I recently got renters insurance from Allstate. My...

aleatoric
replies: 34 views: 4,172
Omega Arts 6th March 2010

i have an avalon vt 737sp preamp.. and the glass that is infront of the compressor fell down. it didnt crack, it didnt break....

Ceasar
replies: 1 views: 766
therealbigd 6th March 2010

Hey guys, I'm trying for something like that Carpenters stacked vocals sound (Whaa - ah - ah - ah - ah- ahhhhh Close to you)...

BigBadJohn
replies: 8 views: 1,344
Ron Vogel 6th March 2010

i was searching around trying to find a way to get my control surface working and came across this little helpful manual thing...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 455
sameal 6th March 2010

Hey guys, Going to move into a new place soon. Not really a technical question, more of a conversation starter...

Hashbrown
replies: 22 views: 1,462
rack gear 6th March 2010

I want to be able to adjust the speed of the audio metronome inside Sonar 7 without changing the tempo of the entire project...

GoVeganDude
replies: 2 views: 1,975
chrysb93065 6th March 2010

Im just wondering does anyone have hints or tips when mixing real brass with sampled brass?

finlove
replies: 2 views: 1,091
skylabfilmpop 6th March 2010

Wouldn't 2 of these be a cost effective 8 channel to 2 passive summing unit for 100 dollars? ART | SPLITMix4 4-Channel Passive...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 1,870
filthyrich 6th March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search