The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Which one is this? Love its sound. I know that the sound source is a huge talent, but still... :)...

ProgFree
replies: 5 views: 416
chessparov2.0 3rd March 2018

Any Logic users that use the mc/Avid mix or control ? When you bank tracks, doers your mixer follow along?

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 269
SOLOIST101 2nd March 2018

So the problem with a lot of interfaces these days is that they don't have independent line inputs. For example, the combo jacks,...

ST.Studio
replies: 7 views: 1,164
Ezzo 2nd March 2018

Hey All, I'm new to this forum, but I read a lot. So first of of Hi! Yesterday I bought myself my first mic pre-amp. A...

bob2018
replies: 1 views: 511
bob2018 2nd March 2018

Hey all — So I am planning out my new studio set-up. I am planning to use 2 Mytek 8x192’s (16 Channels total) for my A/D...

derrek_clay
replies: 5 views: 517
jwh1192 2nd March 2018

I've noticed alot of reverb delay combo pedals.... which one is the best? Avalanche Run sounds ALOT like coldplay, There's...

Spano
replies: 5 views: 1,068
wxyz 2nd March 2018

I have purchased a Full house,,, A aphex 9000 series rack, power supply and 2 units of each module made... under 600 us dollars...

Montrealguyhere
replies: 1 views: 2,615
Bitsmith 2nd March 2018

I've read and seen many videos where producers do the doubling trick to "thicken" vocals. So I've tried it a few times...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 43 views: 1,404
Shannon Adkins 2nd March 2018

Anyone know of any mods that can be done to the R7 to reduce the noise? Really impressed by the unit so far but it is indeed...

grahamexclaime
replies: 2 views: 300
grahamexclaime 2nd March 2018

Hello community, I'm just thinking about getting some new equipment and would like to get some advice without starting a gear war...

Poco Hontas
replies: 9 views: 741
BuffaloBill 2nd March 2018

So I bought this mic. I have all the parts, but I can't for the life of me figrue this thing out? Here is what I got: 1....

Alex Wyler
replies: 13 views: 10,728
scubaix 2nd March 2018

So, am I the only one who just realized that Presonus placed a secret recipe for Jambalaya on the last page of the 24.4.2...

Allaboutrhythm
replies: 5 views: 2,261
Arthur Stone 2nd March 2018

i know its not new news how great they are. i just want to praise puremix so much. john paternos tutorials opened my world up....

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 804
paterno 2nd March 2018

Some recordings are 'small,' but are still compelling. Show me your favorites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFwrF57ZW9A

BuffaloBill
replies: 3 views: 335
toledo3 2nd March 2018

hi slutz, read a few threads about this but still undecided. Presently using an Audient iD4 which is good but I've been...

macb3th
replies: 3 views: 564
monkeyxx 2nd March 2018

First post! Think i need some help with deciding if i should change from RCF Mytho 6 monitors up to one of the most affordable...

Markan
replies: 2 views: 1,792
Markan 2nd March 2018

Hi everyone, I was picking up a few microphones recently and came across a Beyerdynamic M88 N(C). When I tested it, the mic...

a2352
replies: 3 views: 434
askomiko 2nd March 2018

I have been wanting to try a using a mono overhead centered over the kit along with far stereo room mics. I may try a 4038 as the...

turk sanchez
replies: 18 views: 10,157
elborbah 2nd March 2018

Hey friends! Hoping someone can shine a little light on something I must be missing on putting together a patchbay setup....

The Valley
replies: 3 views: 510
Drumhead57 2nd March 2018

Hello friends and loved ones, I am looking to buy a portable multitrack recorder for recording demos and maybe full-fledged...

BenStein
replies: 8 views: 719
StevenLMorgan 2nd March 2018

I have a 90s Fender Bassman 4x10 '59 Reissue combo amp, and I play guitar through it. I like it for the low end it has, along...

ric richmond
replies: 9 views: 711
Deleted d78e603 2nd March 2018

Looking to add a better 2 bus comp or more channels of summing. Which would benefit my mixes the most? For those of you who say...

Sota Kidd
replies: 15 views: 1,300
Sharp11 2nd March 2018

Ok so the price is near enough the same! And i'd like a pair of one of these two! Anyone used both! Will be using for strings,...

Audio Child
replies: 0 views: 418
Audio Child 2nd March 2018

Can't find many reviews or comments about this console. Anybody out there have any experience with it?

markoddfellow
replies: 5 views: 1,855
Jason rocks 2nd March 2018

Hi everyone, I've had the recent good fortune to hook up with an autobody shop owner with a giant (perhaps 3000sq ft) garage...

johnnyblotter
replies: 1 views: 308
monkeyxx 2nd March 2018

Onyx-i Series FireWire Recording Mixers I would like to know what the general sentiment on these was. Impressions seem to be...

okgoetc
replies: 93 views: 26,073
Erik Friend 2nd March 2018

Going to be making about sixteen to twenty 25' long mic cables for my studio. Looking for opinions on standard mic cable vs quad...

TrashTreasury
replies: 8 views: 14,872
enyo 2nd March 2018

Hello, does anyone have an MX-2424 with a SCSI to SATA drive adapter working? Thank you, Tim

timprince
replies: 0 views: 283
timprince 2nd March 2018

Howdy y'all, Let's get some hard facts on the table: Which products out there provide the best ie fastest roundtrip latency...

Hitrate
replies: 0 views: 375
Hitrate 1st March 2018

I heard good and not so good things about the Mojave MA200 . I want a mic to record mainly Vocals. I do not want a harsh mic,...

ToneRexx
replies: 64 views: 18,645
SydBeretta 1st March 2018

Hi all! Weird question. I mostly write, produce, record/mix singer-songwriters, americana, indie rock, pop rock/folk rock, etc....

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 314
SDB_12 1st March 2018

Hi I'm in the process of choosing a converter for the mix bus that's right for my setup. I'm recording into Logic with a few...

janalex
replies: 1 views: 504
janalex 1st March 2018

While researching on the LS3/5A, i stumbled across the term "inefficient speaker". Can someone please educate me what...

Elmbeatz
replies: 3 views: 322
Elmbeatz 1st March 2018

Greetings Gearslutz community i need some advice . i live in addis abeba, ethiopia and i'm currently in nairobi to get studio...

EvaRed
replies: 11 views: 2,512
VenVile 1st March 2018

Yesterday my monitors started making this subtle noise that I've never heard in the past. It's a glitchy sound, but not the kind...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 311
wrgkmc 1st March 2018

What do you guys think about the Digital Audio Denmark ADDA2402 ??? Anyone used it?

noizeproductions
replies: 4 views: 1,254
aremos 1st March 2018

I record with the Audient ID22 interface for some time now and I'm very happy with it. The ID22 only has 2 inputs, and I need a...

alinden
replies: 14 views: 1,048
SnickSound 1st March 2018

Hello friends, I always had a problem with my tom sound, better said with the sound of the tom bleed. I was using Sennheiser...

Mihi DDL
replies: 11 views: 1,003
Helge 1st March 2018

Does anyone know if the ISOVOX 2 can accommodate the C800G (due to the lengthy heatsink on the back of the mic)? Some photos look...

rhythmic5
replies: 2 views: 715
b0se 1st March 2018

Hey all, Difficult one to explain in a thread title! Came across the idea fairly recently of using different guitar mics...

phil.saltey
replies: 10 views: 714
joeq 1st March 2018

I have come down to these 3 monitors I want to get but not sure which. Most of my listening will be for pleasurable purposes and...

FilledWithChill
replies: 3 views: 2,964
flatpicknut 1st March 2018

I'm looking for cheap, flexible, eq's to use in compressor side chain. On the cheap! What do y'all like?

telecasterrok
replies: 25 views: 2,605
bleep 1st March 2018

im currently about to upgrade my mic and pre amp to a Manley Reference Cardioid and an Avalon VT-737sp, so my last main problem...

gonderman
replies: 3 views: 743
gonderman 1st March 2018

Hello fellow Gearslutz. I hope you are all doing well. I have owned/used and am very familiar with the design and the...

Bob G
replies: 73 views: 19,542
lunar151 1st March 2018

I've decided it's time for a change. I'm getting really fed up writing music in my DAW, I'm starting to feel, uninspired working...

IndieHead
replies: 3 views: 445
latweek 1st March 2018

Hey guys, I have the 8 channel Avid Artist Mix controller in Studio A at my place. I recently opened a B room for mixing and...

cosmik_debris
replies: 0 views: 276
cosmik_debris 1st March 2018

Hi Guys, I have had some Focal CMS40s for quite a few years now and it's time for an upgrade. I've been looking at the newish...

benferrari
replies: 4 views: 760
MichaelStAmour 1st March 2018

The Headphones are going to be mainly used for gaming and causally music listening. Ive been look at the HD598 SR , AKG 7XX , and...

FunnyFish
replies: 7 views: 438
badmark 1st March 2018

Is it really that hard of a choice. Originally i wanted the 5017 for the british sound, but after some research and availability...

aewon
replies: 38 views: 3,697
aewon 1st March 2018

Several years I meet someone who had a ART processor. One of those ones that are $150 or so. He said something about EVentide...

arsmusic
replies: 8 views: 530
arsmusic 1st March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search