The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me with this question: I have a session, I'm busing all my tracks to 3 aux tracks...

felipe411
replies: 12 views: 2,955
felipe411 9th March 2010

So I finally got round to listening to the new album from Corinne Bailey Rae and after getting over how good the songs were i...

Colossal
replies: 4 views: 872
tvent 9th March 2010

Guys, I got a question: "The quality of the finished audio file when "bouncing to disc" is effected by your...

ITBguy
replies: 2 views: 629
ITBguy 9th March 2010

I have to admit I'm curious about this little box, but... Even their site just gives a general description w/o specs. The...

soupking
replies: 9 views: 1,211
Mattct 9th March 2010

For non-keyboard players like me, any alternative input is a good thing, even using the mouse to sweep the GUI keyboard to flurry...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 653
JoeyM 9th March 2010

I have a digidesign mbox2 mini that i bought about a year ago and it came with Pro tools LE 8, and have had it working fine for...

mrcrouch
replies: 0 views: 486
mrcrouch 9th March 2010

I have been doing a bunch of mixing this weekend and I spend a lot of time while mixing consciously trying to not look at the...

chillytc
replies: 6 views: 1,423
DrFrankencopter 9th March 2010

Hi all! I have 3 Saffire pro 26 units hooked like this: 2x on FW and one standalone to serve as a ADAT to Analog converter. The...

yerbus
replies: 3 views: 2,931
yerbus 8th March 2010

Has anyone tried the Lynx 2 + Big Ben/Lucid Genx6 96 + Jim Williams Mod? Just curious to see if it can take down the Rosetta...

smk
replies: 10 views: 2,827
deuc647 8th March 2010

Hi, Do you guys know anything about production of Morning view album of Incubus? Especially drums sounds are incredible to...

jujumies
replies: 14 views: 2,845
jujumies 8th March 2010

just scored some lsr's cheap. when connected via cat5, it works great, except for the power control. when i press the power...

gregovertone
replies: 13 views: 2,065
gregovertone 8th March 2010

I was thinking about picking one or two of these up for cheap ($50 or so). How do they sound? Are they worth the effort of a...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 2,057
Sean Sullivan 8th March 2010

Hi folks. I love Kicks and Snares. Well, I hate them. mezed That's why I want to learn how to get them as loud as possible...

Noise Commander
replies: 11 views: 12,670
Bruno B 8th March 2010

Howdy once again everyone. Well, I have a relative who used to do voice overs and commercials, and he wants to unload 2 Otari MTR...

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 1,035
glenn Taylor 8th March 2010

Anyone could tell me the difference between the KM84 and the KM84i ? Specs and sound wise.... Thanks guys...!

TapeOp
replies: 56 views: 21,912
Baz 8th March 2010

i am trying to figure out what kind of interface i need and if i should worry about the quality of pre amps in the interface or...

shredtillayadead
replies: 5 views: 1,133
kooz 8th March 2010

Hi, I've been offered this drum machine, it's defective and doesn't turn on, for 50$. I love it's sound and am willing to take...

flextone
replies: 5 views: 1,784
grantb3 8th March 2010

Hi all, My mic locker consists in the following: AKG 414 B ULS (2) Audix i5 (1) Audix d2 (2) Audix d4 (1) Audix d6 (1) CAD...

Subversounds
replies: 12 views: 1,106
Scott Whigham 8th March 2010

Hello guys I have a Gefell M71S that got knocked over this weekend and now sounds as if there are loose parts under the grill...

Audio Allegiance
replies: 1 views: 851
Audio Allegiance 8th March 2010

I'm mostly recording rock and industrial vocals with a great river pre, api 512c pre. I had been using a sm-57 and loved the...

mattg082
replies: 4 views: 2,087
mattg082 8th March 2010

ok i have seen them about 5 times and have actually worked backstage with these guys and have never bothered to ask what kind of...

mattg082
replies: 4 views: 3,607
mattg082 8th March 2010

So I have been recording a band as an ongoing thing in the guitarist's project studio. The setup is such that we are limited to...

Purple
replies: 4 views: 798
joelpatterson 8th March 2010

hello! in our studio we would like to record a talkers voice with pro tools, showing his text on a teleprompter and also...

mattmaniac
replies: 1 views: 698
Goliath|Audio 8th March 2010

So, what is the last piece of gear that might make you stop buying gear, if nothing new would be made from now on? When will you...

aflon-telom
replies: 60 views: 4,933
lagavulin16 8th March 2010

I've been told, first hand, from the highest authority at EMI that Abbey Road is in absolutely ZERO danger of closing. If...

marcykid
replies: 33 views: 5,250
FeatheredSerpent 8th March 2010

Here's my basic setup: Apple Mac Pro 8 core, Apogee Ensemble Euphonix MC Control & Mix And looking to get Avalon...

VinceS
replies: 7 views: 5,968
Deleted User 8th March 2010

Would a mxl genesis through a great river have to much balls to the sound. Would it be better to use a cleaner pre amp, or is the...

phodee
replies: 24 views: 1,234
Fletcher 8th March 2010

Hey guys, Are Sommer cables any good? That's what I have in my studio and I never had any problems but then I haven't tried...

shadewind
replies: 1 views: 2,152
matt thomas 8th March 2010

I'm a newbie and would appreciate if someone would clarify for me if it would be okay to use the Apogee Duet with a Universal...

kik
replies: 1 views: 1,320
Shaft 8th March 2010

I got my computer a couple of days ago and it does have firewire on it. I ordered the Firewire PCIe w/ Texas Instruments Chipset...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 4,271
Barish 8th March 2010

Guys, I've recently recorded basses for my bands new album. And it's almost done. But something's wrong with them - almost all...

sat159p1
replies: 19 views: 1,956
sat159p1 8th March 2010

Was about to pull trigger on DA11 until I read a few of these floating around on other forums. Very simple here. Is there any...

scott1234
replies: 11 views: 2,833
Robobaby 8th March 2010

Hi! Is anyone here familiar with this 50´s microphone? I need to do a few modifications to it, change its plug to xlr and attach...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 5,209
Ronski 8th March 2010

My right HS80 suddenly dropped way in volume - I have to turn it up to 75% to get the same volume as my left speaker (which is at...

Black Shadow
replies: 1 views: 778
Black Shadow 8th March 2010

Any fellow uk heads can provide me with a professional company that does room treatment ?

Audio Child
replies: 2 views: 498
fakiekid 8th March 2010

Hey Everybody, I just recorded a documentary interview using two microphones (a lav and a shotgun) inputted into my Zoom H4 in...

Boochiezooka
replies: 0 views: 790
Boochiezooka 8th March 2010

Hi all, Just looking at picking up an RME Fireface 800. Problem is, I do all of my work in pro tools and I know that the RME is...

frazzman
replies: 0 views: 1,933
frazzman 8th March 2010

In general, which would you think is the best approach to going to from ITB mixing (using only a Duet interface to...

TCW
replies: 2 views: 726
TCW 8th March 2010

Now that a large majority of the backorders have been filled, let us know what you guys think in all the slutty detail (I still...

NathanEldred
replies: 143 views: 29,838
ChaosCreation 8th March 2010

Hello all, I am recording pretty much everything in the box with plug-ins mainly where the latency affects me the most is when...

outcastrising
replies: 0 views: 2,201
outcastrising 8th March 2010

Is there a guy in Nashville who's really great at tuning drums? It's something I can not get a grip on...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 2,119
Sean Sullivan 8th March 2010

I am trying to bounce a tune in PT 8. The session had lots of looping and one of the loops went stupid long (over 30 minutes.) I...

dustyreels
replies: 4 views: 2,965
dustyreels 8th March 2010

They are the ones that come with the monster power amps. They aren't available retail! let me know if you have any to sell. I...

Curtis Day
replies: 5 views: 2,967
travisbrown 8th March 2010

Hi im considering buying nuendo 4 does anyone know if this will overwrite my current nuendo 3. And will all my projects, plugins...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 643
Realziment 8th March 2010

I was watching a video on Euphonix on YouTube by Paul Van Dyk. I noticed that he has these monitors in his studio but can't make...

tags26
replies: 2 views: 626
tags26 8th March 2010

Hi, I'm looking for a template for a receipt for studio time doing production. Can anyone hook me up? Thanks

Arthur McArthur
replies: 0 views: 995
Arthur McArthur 8th March 2010

Hi guys, Say you have a website and you put one of your demo songs on it (MP3), is there technology that would prevent...

mark007
replies: 22 views: 1,555
in a blue field 8th March 2010

Hi, I have searched high and low for information on this unit but haven't found a jot. Does anyone have any experience with it?...

minibof
replies: 1 views: 3,011
Beneficial 8th March 2010

I am looking to buy good quality drum mics. I have a budget of about 450-600 bucks. is this enough money to get a good drum...

ronslaton
replies: 39 views: 2,451
ArnauTS 8th March 2010

Just out of interest. Can I plug in my distortion pedal in the back of my audio interface (Mackie Onyx 1200f) and use it as...

alexvdbroek
replies: 2 views: 4,359
Ziko 7th March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search