The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sunny Day Real Estate To Record New Album | Billboard.com this should be interesting. i wonder who is gonna record it?

theskycouldfly
replies: 12 views: 1,210
dicko 12th March 2010

Although I'm still waiting to hear from Presonus tech support . Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for a presonus...

Saddle
replies: 1 views: 2,056
Saddle 12th March 2010

Any thoughts on this album? At first I thought, my God this is a monotone dirge of a record, but after some cd listens in car,...

rectifier
replies: 7 views: 713
dhiltonlittle 12th March 2010

Hey guy's i'm buying a Toft ATB 32 and would like to track into Pro Tools HD do I need to use a 192 or can I use an Apogee for...

HealyProductions
replies: 0 views: 598
HealyProductions 12th March 2010

What have I gotten myself into (besides debt)!? gooof

littlefinger
replies: 16 views: 3,560
cleartrueblue 12th March 2010

Thanks for looking guys. Someone contacted me. Hi I'm trying to get the last couple of updates for the eclipse. My...

brutze
replies: 0 views: 677
brutze 12th March 2010

I have a kinda strange question if anyone can help. A year or two ago I was on some website (I forget where it was) and they had...

shrimpbait
replies: 1 views: 628
shrimpbait 12th March 2010

I am wrestling with the idea that even though I like logic a lot, and I love my Duet, that using the channel eq and logic...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 694
in a blue field 12th March 2010

Alright hey guy's here's what my next order is going to look like!! Toft ATB 32 with meterbridge Full Pro-Tools HD2...

HealyProductions
replies: 0 views: 535
HealyProductions 12th March 2010

My friend is running his 4 ohm head into what he thinks are two 16 ohm cabs. One of the jacks broke the other night, and when I...

bbgallaway
replies: 13 views: 3,204
andychamp 12th March 2010

There seems to be more and more gearslutz who are embracing the dogmatism of the four parameters of audio. They seem to think...

Gearhero
replies: 162 views: 8,433
Teddy Ray 11th March 2010

Hello- Looking to book a small indi mix room for a upcoming project. I will be mixing, so no engineer necessary. Any...

Jgorski
replies: 0 views: 497
Jgorski 11th March 2010

I am using Lavry Black 10 for AD conversion through Apogee 16XDA (AES cable). I record drums in bigger studios so most of the...

Purusha
replies: 8 views: 748
Purusha 11th March 2010

HEY GUYS! I'm sort of new to this, I just built a 10K studio for my son in the basement, he and his buddies like to get...

RockDad55
replies: 9 views: 754
psycho_monkey 11th March 2010

Question is fairly self explanatory. I have yet to find a situation where a TLM ever provides something as satisfying to me as...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 2 views: 1,529
Sean Sullivan 11th March 2010

I've heard quite a few people diss spectrum analyzers as useless gadgets that detract you from using your ears. However I've...

cbc459
replies: 29 views: 5,193
InTheBox 11th March 2010

Thinking of running some poorly recorded tracks that were given to me back through my TG-2 and distressor for some flavor. Has...

Drywsef
replies: 4 views: 740
NathanEldred 11th March 2010

Empirical Labs president and chief designer Dave Derr brought the new Mike-E PreStressor to Ben Elliot at Showplace Studios in...

GilWave
replies: 6 views: 1,725
taesch 11th March 2010

Hi! Does anyone know how much current does 40 channel Amek Hendrix draw? Thanks

jetam
replies: 3 views: 1,095
jetam 11th March 2010

I've read every single post on these units here heh and with so much gear and so little time I thought I'd ask . There are 4...

fretless
replies: 24 views: 1,748
Jimbo 11th March 2010

I have an issiue with my new Audient asp008. I always need to push the gain to 3 o'clock to get the signal under the clipping...

MudSpencer
replies: 1 views: 771
MudSpencer 11th March 2010

I have a question for people here who don't own your own studio but work as an independent engineer/producer. Do you represent...

ryst
replies: 2 views: 471
kooz 11th March 2010

Hey my fellow slutz, I just need a little help here. I will be purchasing the Pacifica tomorrow and since I dont own a mic,...

audioman
replies: 14 views: 1,956
mdjice 11th March 2010

I heard a university of sound enginer did a blind test to decided wich soundest the best on vocal and in that case, the Shure...

sebdj
replies: 70 views: 17,995
Bob Olhsson 11th March 2010

Hi, Is the avalon vt 737 a good tool to warm up your daw? grt

datafeist
replies: 11 views: 950
mdjice 11th March 2010

For awhile I've been just touching the stereo bus with a little top from the Hammer and it's always amazing. Sometimes a little...

telejustin
replies: 31 views: 3,601
Sander A 11th March 2010

Hello. I'm getting my first passive monitors (Klein & Hummel P110) and I don't know which amplifer to buy. I'm thinking of...

gear$lut
replies: 17 views: 2,339
gear$lut 11th March 2010

I have a question, and I think it may be a little stupid. I've always done things a certain way, and I'm wondering if I've been...

Myr
replies: 12 views: 2,009
steelyfan 11th March 2010

THE PROBLEM We are running LOGIC to and from a RADAR system with MTC - all working fine and dandy.... However what i am trying...

Beastie
replies: 0 views: 436
Beastie 11th March 2010

Hi All, I am a Lecturer at Staffordshire University and as part of my PhD research I am undertaking an extensive research...

Allan Watson
replies: 0 views: 508
Allan Watson 11th March 2010

Hi everyone. I'm about to start looking for a half inch multitrack. Reason being is I was just part of an amazing session...

Mertmo
replies: 9 views: 5,160
Mertmo 11th March 2010

Hi guys, LAtely I got some craving for the FAtso, but i am wondering if it would not be wiser just to get the PSP Vintage...

vibralux
replies: 24 views: 7,565
tombuur 11th March 2010

i'm having a problem.i only get signal on main mix only when i press solo mode a bit (something between on & off). i donno...

Pharaoh
replies: 0 views: 1,825
Pharaoh 11th March 2010

i was thinking about getting the motif xs8 but all i want from it is the sounds i was wondering am i better off with buying the...

acardtheproducer
replies: 10 views: 2,692
acardtheproducer 11th March 2010

So I've never owned my own mixer until recently, and I have a bunch of gear just recently purchased/traded. I got an old Mackie...

rancid_keone
replies: 0 views: 1,168
rancid_keone 11th March 2010

Just got monitors. What is the proper shutdown method? monitors, interface, computer?

ronslaton
replies: 4 views: 541
Fletcher 11th March 2010

There was a thread here referencing an artist(his youtube video or new album or something similar)..anyway, someone who was...

Teddy Ray
replies: 3 views: 600
ssaudio 11th March 2010

Hi everyone, I'm the lead developer of GainStudio, a new web-based project management, scheduling, and time tracking application...

hanskuder
replies: 8 views: 3,370
PreacherX 11th March 2010

Hey guys, I've run into a bit of an issue with wiring my studio, and experiencing a degredation in the audio signal. I'm going...

captainhook79
replies: 5 views: 715
close/far 11th March 2010

To complement the other thread about the best American mixers, how about you all share your top 10 for U.K. mixers. I'll let you...

everythinglouder
replies: 73 views: 9,486
electricsound 11th March 2010

Hey guys, I have a client looking for a room. He's a composer and just needs to good place to write, have clients over, etc....

mds
replies: 9 views: 1,447
vitaminseal 11th March 2010

Hi All! I'm looking to transform my studio from mixing ITB (UAD 2)to more of a hybrid using some hardware comps,and EQ I...

TCW
replies: 10 views: 1,995
Sophroneo 11th March 2010

Ok I posted this on DUC, but got no responses... I'm monitoring thru my Control 24, Using Mackie HR824s. I'm also using a...

Bender412
replies: 7 views: 958
Bender412 11th March 2010

Anyone every notice that the 221B is the same designation as Sherlock Holmes' address? I even emailed Schoeps and asked them if...

vitreouswindows
replies: 0 views: 732
vitreouswindows 11th March 2010

I'm getting a valve tattoo'd on my arse cheek. Probably an RCA. It will be my first and only tattoo. Will post up pics when...

Surbitone
replies: 27 views: 1,749
pan60 11th March 2010

I am having a lot of trouble getting a good electric guitar sound. I have a good guitar (Gibson SG standard) and a pretty good...

Spennels
replies: 40 views: 8,339
illacov 11th March 2010

i'm having a problem where some of my songs play back at double speed. i make sure the sample rate is the same in dp and my...

nog
replies: 0 views: 1,154
nog 11th March 2010

Would like to hear what the sluts like to use. More for gym visits and plane rides than recording, but I still want great quality...

MYAMS
replies: 3 views: 787
.T. 11th March 2010

Hi, I have the profire2626 interface and the Presonus studio channel preamp. I have a patch cable which end do I put into the...

ronslaton
replies: 0 views: 485
ronslaton 11th March 2010

Who all does this, and do you work to the snare or the kick mic?

StuartMac
replies: 84 views: 17,526
SubwayRocket 11th March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search