The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I have a pair of Yamaha NS10m Studio monitors. After years of hiatus because of the blown tweeters, finally I replaced them...

bolehnggak
replies: 0 views: 896
bolehnggak 17th March 2010

well i have a friend that plays oud. so we have a good pzm mic and i wont to bay for him one good very !!!very!!! good DI box to...

oze
replies: 5 views: 1,187
pan 17th March 2010

I need an attenuator between the output of my EQ on lunchbox and my ADC as neither the EQ has an ouput knob or the ADC can trim...

emreyazgin
replies: 11 views: 2,184
rogerbrain 17th March 2010

Please offer some suggestions for a CHEAP way to multitrack to a computer. Thanks!

hazelmossobrien
replies: 19 views: 1,707
51m0n 17th March 2010

Looking for nice transparent compression in the 500 series for v/o. Anything out there that might smooth out level changes in...

Bond
replies: 6 views: 884
Doc Mixwell 17th March 2010

Hello chaps! I'm in the market for a new pair of SDC condenser's for myself, something that will obviously mainly be used as...

fakiekid
replies: 14 views: 1,871
fakiekid 17th March 2010

I am on an amp hunt for the last 1 week. The last time I bought a combo was 10-15 years ago and there were much fewer choices...

emreyazgin
replies: 0 views: 2,145
emreyazgin 17th March 2010

Fellow slutz and gear-pimps! Does anyone have free passes for Musikmesse to spare for a poor engineer that would sacrifice a...

pan
replies: 0 views: 616
pan 17th March 2010

Boys and girls, this is a real bang for your buck. I can't really believe it. Last night we test recorded drums, and everyone...

darkwater
replies: 7 views: 5,411
rocksure 17th March 2010

check this out... this is pretty cool.... Sakurako Shimizu: 12/1/07 Sakurako Shimizu is a Japanese artist, curator and designer...

Jordan Jerkwad
replies: 1 views: 641
karp47 17th March 2010

Hello Slutz! I have been a long time lurker, and now a first time poster. I would just like to say thanks to all for...

frankthefunky1
replies: 0 views: 880
frankthefunky1 17th March 2010

A friend of mine's 7th grader wants to get into recording and "making beats". It's a bit too soon to get him anything...

Steve G
replies: 13 views: 756
carllock 17th March 2010

Hello.As I see so far PCM 96 doesn't work as plug in.Thats fine with me,I gona use AES anyway.How about sound?Do you like...

romanchukcha
replies: 8 views: 1,216
romanchukcha 17th March 2010

Do you use only one mic for the main vox per album or do you use different mics depending on the song?

Beiteltjie
replies: 0 views: 708
Beiteltjie 17th March 2010

hey Slutz, Anybody try it out yet? Curious what the prelim. reports for it are! I'm out of town at the moment, so I can't try it...

mahler007
replies: 5 views: 2,724
initialsBB 17th March 2010

I'm having some disk issues and think it may be related to my external drives. Things like cd wont eject, every time I open disk...

Umlaaat
replies: 2 views: 633
Umlaaat 17th March 2010

Hey Guys Here is a tip that has completely blown we away. Maybe it will work for you too. After 3 years of using the speakers...

Keire
replies: 1 views: 695
aldea 17th March 2010

I recently did a "archive and install" b/c my system was not indexing files correctly. The re-install worked but I now...

jelow
replies: 0 views: 498
jelow 17th March 2010

So Ive got holes to fill in my mic locker, and with some slutz suggestions, have figured I can afford to get a pair of NT1a's...

ajschuk
replies: 14 views: 4,263
dustyreels 17th March 2010

I am thinking about buying a Trident Fleximix console as the front and back end for a 16 track Lyrec tape recorder. I know it's...

Sugarman
replies: 13 views: 1,368
analogtodd 17th March 2010

I will be looking to demo these as soon as I can (I am away from my studio for a few days) but in the meantime I was wondering if...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 2,435
TLMUSIC 17th March 2010

So I'm in a bit of a predicament; I need a new desk. The main problem that I have at the moment is that everything is not where I...

Mystic
replies: 6 views: 1,311
Mystic 17th March 2010

Hey guy's i'm lacking in the actual know how of how an HD system uses it's components to utilize a nice A to D system within a...

KSHentertainment
replies: 18 views: 829
KSHentertainment 17th March 2010

Anyone else listening to these guys? They combine that Beta Band harmony with the better snatches of genius from Yes and Lothar...

Vum
replies: 0 views: 566
Vum 17th March 2010

I'm trying to mix a kit right now (this is hard work for a noob) and I've got some really good sounding tracks to work with. They...

I-am-challenged
replies: 16 views: 1,413
Slikjmuzik 17th March 2010

Just bought a Peavey 520i LDD mic on ebay. (haven't gotten it yet) Pretty sure I got a good deal for $73.00 w/case. I was...

John N
replies: 1 views: 2,732
rustez 17th March 2010

Mac Pro Xeon 2.66, 6 GHz RAM, 10.5.8, Cubase 5.1.1...The Manley really seems to spike my CPU resources. I'm still able to run...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 526
Johnkenn 17th March 2010

I'd like to hear some generally experiences that you all have had with sending your old microphones into their respective...

whquade
replies: 0 views: 455
whquade 17th March 2010

I dropped in on [email protected] doing a demo evening at the old Morgan studios complex, in more recent past named Battery Studios, now a...

The Press Desk
replies: 17 views: 9,503
bee 17th March 2010

Why do you need a window between the tracking and control room? Would it even be better if we could only concentrate on sound...

tenkas
replies: 48 views: 3,247
AllAboutTone 17th March 2010

I have a client who want to transfer a tape recording (regular tape, not professional tape) that he wants to transfer to digital...

Lifted
replies: 11 views: 5,149
Lifted 16th March 2010

Yet another question from my camp. Can you tell I'm in the homestretch of gear acquisition finally? I swear after this month I...

Matthew Murray
replies: 13 views: 11,938
Stephen.S.C 16th March 2010

while tracking guitars i'll use 2-4 mics, sum them in pro tools with aux tracks, and bus them to an audio track. problem is that...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 12 views: 1,869
jsswtpmp182 16th March 2010

20-20000 Mhz is the supposed frequency response of some cheap 10 dollar Snetry 880CD headphones... It would make sense to me if...

kde1ta
replies: 5 views: 1,637
Waltz Mastering 16th March 2010

Howdy All, I just got my hands on an old Tascam M-50 that I'm going to turn into a restoration project and maybe try to put...

tubakid4327
replies: 8 views: 7,632
Fred Sanford 16th March 2010

Alright, so clearly I always have gear on the brain. I was flipping through the channels last night and stopped on the movie 13...

Turdadactyl
replies: 1 views: 596
houndog328 16th March 2010

Hi people, does anybody have done some recordings with this mic? I'm curious to hear what it sounds like, hear a lot of great...

Skiggy
replies: 3 views: 1,187
dhiltonlittle 16th March 2010

Like how big can the army of guitars/amps/speakers get before it's utterly ridiculous and muddy? I guess that's kind of like the...

soupking
replies: 11 views: 1,223
mattg082 16th March 2010

Currently engaged with trying to receive a simple order of Ready Bags and it is turning out to be a protracted event. Product was...

sleep over jack
replies: 3 views: 863
Bubbagump 16th March 2010

Legendary ribbon microphone designer Wes Dooley visited Front End Audio to spend the day with our staff and in the studio showing...

Front End Audio
replies: 0 views: 634
Front End Audio 16th March 2010

I am learning that there is more to sound than just the EQ, and loudness, and I guess you could say- the obvious stuff. There is...

babydaddymusic
replies: 19 views: 1,370
theblue1 16th March 2010

Hi all, I am about to start a tracking session for a band that would like to have the following type of sound for the drums: ...

McQCameron
replies: 3 views: 774
bbgallaway 16th March 2010

perhaps we can settle it once and for all. which is better ? a. or b. best, jchristopherhughes

jchadstopherhuez
replies: 6 views: 613
Rokus666 16th March 2010

Hello, Very quick question. I'm a beginner in the home studio stuff. I want a condenser mic for some vocal/acoustic...

KrispyDK
replies: 4 views: 578
KrispyDK 16th March 2010

Hello, Im quite desperate... because i bought this massive Akai Library (S-1000/1100) and the thing is when i went to try them...

Eddy
replies: 0 views: 796
Eddy 16th March 2010

Just got the new Sweetwater catalog and it has POD Farm Platinum 2 listed as a new product. No mention of cabinet IRs or...

Dubster
replies: 18 views: 15,121
Deleted efff87a 16th March 2010

Ok, what records you like are that loud enough, but don´t sound small and liefeless because of compression and limiting. I know...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 3 views: 1,246
RockManDan 16th March 2010

I will be borrowing a friends laptop this weekend. It's an ibook (PPC) with a 1.33ghz processor and 512 mb of ram. All I will...

ryst
replies: 3 views: 890
kilroyrock 16th March 2010

Does anyone know what exactly does the "Link" toggle do? Thanks,

tazman
replies: 10 views: 1,517
Mike Brown 16th March 2010

Which do you guys prefer? I'm thinking about buying one, but I want to hear y'all's opinions first. I'll be using it mainly for...

yetiproductionz
replies: 1 views: 1,993
yetiproductionz 16th March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search