The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 68 views: 8,079
Suspects 20 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 111 views: 13,737
[email protected] 21 hours ago

Anybody think the 31102 is better than the 1073? Anybody feel the 31102 has more mojo/ smoother?

Adonis Martine
replies: 9 views: 4,256
burns46824 21 hours ago

Somebody is selling one for 40 bucks in my local area and I was wondering if anyone would know if there’s a catch such as...

AtypicalRhythmer
replies: 3 views: 250
AtypicalRhythmer 21 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,427 views: 267,245
Em Dash 23 hours ago

Tool - 10,000 days - Vicarious - 4:08 - Vocals What makes the vocals sound like that, is it a reversed vocal or is it some...

t-slice
replies: 4 views: 1,682
Trakworx 23 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 20 views: 1,109
juniorhifikit 1 day ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 233 views: 12,600
Dennis4 1 day ago

After finally discovering a way to make the UAD JMP 2203 amp sim deliver acceptable tones I'm renewing my interest in amp sims....

dscuyamungue
replies: 0 views: 168
dscuyamungue 1 day ago

So for the people using non-stepped EQ on 2bus, how are you matching channels? I've got the Nail on the 2bus and here's what I...

Aaron Miller
replies: 2 views: 610
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

This is the most amazing compressor I have used and have only dreamed of even using a distressor. I am blown away by this thing...

Rredline
replies: 117 views: 44,740
terrible.dee 1 day ago

Hello, I'v just pucharse an MOTU HDX-SDI PCIe for 150$ and I would like to know about the ad da converters. Anybody knows about...

Guybrusha
replies: 0 views: 175
Guybrusha 1 day ago

I currently have a RME UFX interface and I am using 2x focusrite mkii Dynamic to extend the I/O. This way I can take full...

d33psp33d
replies: 34 views: 2,428
Thebigcomedown 1 day ago

Hi Everyone! Please excuse my first post being slightly commercial but I think this info could benefit a lot of people! this is...

guildbass
replies: 10 views: 10,630
lagoausente 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
illsoulprod 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
RTG 1 day ago

Any info on the model 24. They only really hit the streets 6 months back and i got a sweetwater notice they dropped the price...

boomer81
replies: 29 views: 2,163
mglide 1 day ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 87 views: 9,940
drBill 1 day ago

hi guys and gals, anyone know of any 500 series stereo VU meters, or can point me in the direction of a DIY build...

citrusonic
replies: 3 views: 391
James7800 1 day ago

Hi, I've been on the hunt for a new LDC primarily for recording a variety of vocalists to add to my current mics. So far I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 7 views: 481
yep 1 day ago

So I think I'm ready to dive into modular, but not sure which way to go... I've always wanted a Moog and love the Moog sound,...

alfiedotwtf
replies: 0 views: 221
alfiedotwtf 1 day ago

Are the Latch Lake 1100 sturdy enough to hold a Cole 4038? Looking to get a proper stand for a home studio, to use for drum...

Pale Rider
replies: 25 views: 722
catfishmusic 1 day ago

Hi, I'm really tempted to pick up one of the top reverb pedals to run my synth through but ideally i'd like to grab a pedal or...

Retouch
replies: 6 views: 318
msmucr 1 day ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 31 views: 2,145
xmission 1 day ago

Anyone looking at these? I've been using Focal CMS 50's and then NS-10's with a sub for awhile, but I'm looking for a 3rd pair...

SDB_12
replies: 49 views: 13,584
richrenken 1 day ago

My blackface Apollo 8 took a major hit and is dead, which gives me an excuse to buy the latest and greatest. I'm looking at the...

noah440
replies: 13 views: 825
snm10 1 day ago

My apologies for such a basic question on a forum of professionals. But I’ve been researching this for the last day and every...

C0419
replies: 16 views: 525
C0419 1 day ago

Anyone familiar with broadcast headsets? I am wondering what headsets are used by the commentators here in this video:...

ryne275
replies: 3 views: 264
John Willett 1 day ago

I just purchased a batch of used, short (3 ft or less) xlr cables off Ebay. They were advertised as mic cables, but it turns out...

stoneblue
replies: 10 views: 2,352
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I have a pair of these omni mics and one of them some of the material just under the grill seems to be bubbling up in the center....

dannymeltzer
replies: 1 views: 263
John Willett 1 day ago

Hi! I have an old Sennheiser MD 421 microphone and I could use some help. My goal is to understand this microphone so I can...

mysterio
replies: 1 views: 314
John Willett 1 day ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 130 views: 15,852
Mr Funk 1 day ago

What should my next purchase be: a Digitakt or an OP-1? Hi! I know there is a bazillion questions/topic´s about this vs that vs...

Svaneskrik
replies: 0 views: 219
Svaneskrik 1 day ago

Just bought a V-470 in a lunchbox from Velvet Audio. I can't find any information on the web about this pre, other than a...

slowrain
replies: 4 views: 2,034
AdamAsnan 1 day ago

the only mics I've been able to find with a 500hz boost are the nt2a, jz v16 bb, blue blueberry, the later 2 are £1000+ and...

mnplays
replies: 0 views: 245
mnplays 1 day ago

Hi guys as it says, just bought a used one and need a bit of help with some basics. I can't evnn find a user manual for version 1...

Davido
replies: 4 views: 320
brew 1 day ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 61 views: 4,127
some_turnips 1 day ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 79 views: 6,188
mossproduce 1 day ago

Hope to get some opinions on this. I have an 8 chan. Hearback personal monitor setup in my studio now. From the first I was not...

Stagecraft
replies: 1 views: 515
allan 1 day ago

about to order an audient id14 and a sony mdr 7506 from a german site www.thomannmusic.com (supposedly kind of popular) for a...

andwutt
replies: 17 views: 598
andwutt 1 day ago

Hi there, Anybody got any information about 1970s Vintage Panasonic Condenser Microphones ? Are they any good ? There seems...

lioonel_dg
replies: 4 views: 380
7+1 1 day ago

I got a question about the id14's power supply. do they all look like this (power supply on the 3rd or 4th...

andwutt
replies: 5 views: 318
andwutt 1 day ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 47 views: 3,205
richrenken 1 day ago

I'm trying to get a Fostex E16 happy and talking with a 4010 Time Code Generator/Reader, and a 4030/4035 Synchronizer. I think...

njosnari
replies: 0 views: 235
njosnari 1 day ago

Whatup Slutz.. My current vocal chain is: Miktek C7 LDC Daking MicPre/EQ Daking FET 3 I'm happy with it but would like to...

mookmoof
replies: 11 views: 552
satissounds 2 days ago

I want to send 6 mono mixes from a Motu 8A (Balanced TRS or unbalanced TS mono outputs) to the 6 “external inputs” on a...

DSwaltz
replies: 3 views: 266
DSwaltz 2 days ago

Hi everyone, what if I want to plug some guitar pedals (stereo chorus, delay and reverb) to the stereo aux sends/returns of an...

Higure
replies: 11 views: 12,577
lperry65 2 days ago

Hey everyone Recently I very interested on the Bricasti M7 reverb... I upgrade my studio now and read a lot of topics here about...

ori09
replies: 3 views: 2,094
Trakworx 2 days ago

I have a rack unit with a bunch of gear mounted including a Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1202FX. All my other gear has switches on...

DwarfCactus
replies: 6 views: 358
DwarfCactus 2 days ago

Hi huys, Which is better as sound card feature ? for electronic piano recording and vocal and guitar recording i buying for...

loturow
replies: 1 views: 269
jammiedodger666 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search