The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been looking at picking up an API 3124 for a few years now, will probably have the cash within the end of the month. I was...

blackmajik2021
replies: 13 views: 3,652
Bruton20 1 day ago

Has anyone else noticed that the foam on the SM7b isn't as nice as it used to be? I got mine probably around 10 years ago and...

sirjuxtable
replies: 13 views: 954
bowzin 1 day ago

Hi, Thinking about getting a used pair. Currently use 1st generation Adam S2a. My monitors are right at 1 meter away. Are the...

jamwerks
replies: 1 views: 725
CJ Mastering 1 day ago

Hey guys, just bought a pair of kh120s for my home studio. I am not sure of the best way to dial them in using the switches on...

Joesavman
replies: 2 views: 537
John Willett 1 day ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 143 views: 9,389
diggo 1 day ago

I've been looking at getting a pair of one of these mic's for overhead's, acoustics, piano's etc. Wanting to know your oppinions...

silencereleven
replies: 16 views: 10,609
VladoL 1 day ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 203 views: 22,538
WarmJetGuitar 1 day ago

Media has just licensed one of my inspirational tracks from 100Audio!...

Nicoletta
replies: 0 views: 652
Nicoletta 1 day ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 327 views: 35,511
djrustycans 1 day ago

Hi all, I know this topic has been discussed a little already and I've already read those threads, but as the R10 has been out...

sparky88
replies: 9 views: 645
Wayne 1 day ago

Just got news that SSC has passed away. I didn't know him, but loved his articles. Tonight, let's all raise a cold tube in his...

AdAudioInc
replies: 78 views: 9,056
burp182 1 day ago

Hey all, So Ive been searching for an affordable 19" rack in the shape of a console, preferably available in Europe....

graphicnomad
replies: 12 views: 771
kvandy 1 day ago

OK - this is kind of a dumb question and something I should know given how long i've been doing this. But when using my aux sends...

Bitsmith
replies: 15 views: 429
Bitsmith 1 day ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,482 views: 276,928
b0se 1 day ago

Inner Ear near D.C. was broken into and robbed. Took a Telefunken mic and some pre's. Apparently another area studio was robbed...

tymish
replies: 3 views: 667
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 27 views: 3,753
sufitek 1 day ago

This album is one of my favorite modern rock drum sounds ever. Does anyone have any information about how it was recorded. This...

imloggedin
replies: 29 views: 9,932
imloggedin 1 day ago

Hi all, I purchased a H8S subwoofer to use with my HS50s (I am very happy with them). I have already treated the room. I have...

aabeatz
replies: 1 views: 450
aabeatz 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 588 views: 198,029
tymish 1 day ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 116 views: 5,396
Mr Funk 1 day ago

Hi folks. I'm looking for a way to quickly record folk-style acoustic guitar + vocals at reasonalbe quality when I'm sat...

tobinharris
replies: 4 views: 494
tobinharris 1 day ago

I've been searching for budget mics for my beginner home studio for a while. Shure Sm7 sounded perfect to my ears for my garage...

madseason
replies: 36 views: 1,426
madseason 1 day ago

There is so little info about these. Yes it's tube version of later KM86, but I mean info about the sound and how they fit into...

matucha
replies: 3 views: 713
matucha 1 day ago

I also have EZ DRumer, but the Jazz EZX doesnt seem to have brush kits, oddly enough I already have Loop Lofts "Art of the...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 635
patshep 1 day ago

From an email this morning: Dear OktavaMod / MJE clients, prospects, friends and family -- Effective 15 September 2018 I am...

AnonDeScript
replies: 27 views: 3,367
pscoldfire 1 day ago

Hello guys, I was planning on upgrading monitors to a pair of Focal Alpha 65 but my budget has increased. My previous monitors...

Marke_d
replies: 2 views: 414
4tune 1 day ago

My vocal chain is a 1073 (BAE version) to a 1176 (Hairball audio Rev A one). It is calibrated (the 1176). I know 1176's just...

arsmusic
replies: 10 views: 712
Hairball Audio 2 days ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,127 views: 72,296
sax512 2 days ago

I have an original Doublewide, and while I love it for certain things, my complaint has always been that it’s a bit slower than...

lm183902
replies: 3 views: 716
christube 2 days ago

JDS Labs - Atom Amp The specs and measurements of this thing are insane and it's only $99! Without doubt my next purchase.

Mr Funk
replies: 18 views: 1,655
Mr Funk 2 days ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 31 views: 4,568
moimoi 2 days ago

Hi, Just acquired a new Tascam Portastudio 244 Cassettedeck for a price which was worth the risk for me even if it didnt work....

neoking
replies: 1 views: 572
soundebler 2 days ago

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 83 views: 5,840
TheShadowV 2 days ago

I have a custom built oversized 1x12 Zilla cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in it. The head is a Marshall DSL20. I'm...

Delitzsch
replies: 31 views: 1,049
Mario-C. 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
cwhiley 2 days ago

Hey guys. Looking to purchase a dual mic clip for the Shure SM57 and the Royer R121 so I can use one mic stand when using 2 mics...

socool135
replies: 26 views: 1,507
shoepedals 2 days ago

Based on these specs how accurate is my basic home monitoring system? And I do know I don't have a professional environment -...

contax
replies: 10 views: 590
contax 2 days ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 47 views: 6,307
Jarjar 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
halfmanhalftoast 2 days ago

What a nice interface. Really. Its a shame the drivers wont install on my windows 10 machine. The install gets hung up when...

Donnyten
replies: 1 views: 662
tymish 2 days ago

This incredible album just celebrated its 20th anniversary, and for me, it's a high-water mark in the world of lush, vibey...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 4 views: 461
Whoopysnorp 2 days ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 137 views: 16,864
Accompianist 2 days ago

i know the sound of an at4040 is similar to a at4050 but what about thier off axis discoloration? are they similar at all? since...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 490
Wayne 2 days ago

I'm looking to buy some bulk Mogami balanced cable, but not sure what exactly I should get. Narrowed it down to the 2552...

Joeywhat
replies: 8 views: 2,855
GregAnikin 2 days ago

Im looking for an Interface which offers me at least 24 Channels AD/DA. 32 would even be better. I want to use it with my...

BHW
replies: 3 views: 742
ionian 2 days ago

Hey guys Im looking to get the Oceanus or the tm47. Leaning towards the Oceanus but only for price reasons as I am in Canada...

konradfounded
replies: 37 views: 3,951
konradfounded 2 days ago

Hello i need help I just bought some APS Klasik from Poland and I came here to Mexico when testing them I am aware that the...

Diap lavey
replies: 1 views: 440
Diap lavey 2 days ago

Hello ! I've been using a pre UA 4-710d for a few months and I have not taken several recordings with it and it seemed like a...

Diap lavey
replies: 1 views: 537
Diap lavey 2 days ago

Hey. I have a question, is it possible to patch the behinger px3000 preamps that is connected with a jack to xlr snake to the...

avcam
replies: 0 views: 630
avcam 2 days ago

Hi, probably the wrong place to put this and imagine it's going to be unlikely I'll find an answer, but I imported my Juno 60...

SpacePilotAdamD
replies: 0 views: 645
SpacePilotAdamD 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search