The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 76 views: 2,877
toledo3 10 hours ago

Ok so I am building a home studio for production/scoring/music creative. I'm not on a super tight budget but I am trying to...

Sdrockstar81ca
replies: 2 views: 118
IrieTy34 10 hours ago

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here, although I have been an active reader for years. The reason ive decided to finally make...

IrieTy34
replies: 30 views: 1,572
IrieTy34 11 hours ago

Title kinda says it all. I'm only asking about the Pre-amp. I understand the TB12 has more options after it passes the pre. I...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 10 views: 432
JAT 11 hours ago

Saw this on Acme Audio's Facebook Page!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acme-Audio-Manufacturing-Co/175279792484087

sam guaiana
replies: 10 views: 2,734
davehall6162 11 hours ago

What would you do? Mogami platinum cables? DI->XLR->DI? Wireless? Separating speaker from head isn't an option.

Peter Craft
replies: 8 views: 338
Brent Hahn 11 hours ago

Welcome fellow si'ers! The web support and discussion arena for these great mixers is seriously lacking. The Facebook page is...

mintaka007
replies: 278 views: 29,050
Karpmentalise 11 hours ago

I'm feeling like my Scarlett 6i6 is outputting an unusably low signal for it's +4 outputs... From Ableton's Master (Computer A),...

dwbkeys
replies: 0 views: 103
dwbkeys 11 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 342 views: 89,741
RecordRuud 12 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 497 views: 100,105
Musiclab 13 hours ago

Like a compressor that looks at the entire wav file at once and decides how to even it out as a whole instead of in linear...

goom
replies: 11 views: 441
mattiasnyc 14 hours ago

So I've been the owner of the Simmons SDSV for a few months now. It's so much fun to use and toy around with, making all kinds of...

xWhyohwhyx
replies: 3 views: 412
Jack Luminous 14 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 10 views: 796
bill blue 14 hours ago

Hey all - I swapped the 918 style op amp out of my tonebeast last night for a Hardy 990C+ and like the difference - extended high...

changeng
replies: 13 views: 1,624
changeng 14 hours ago

Hi, For a while now I've been recording my piano performances using a Samson Meteor USB microphone. It's served its purpose,...

Ben Marcato
replies: 68 views: 1,741
Gab_Azz 17 hours ago

I think the best sounding recordings are from this genre/era. Listen to Christopher Cross's "Sailing" for...

CrankyChris
replies: 4 views: 345
CrankyChris 22 hours ago

I've noticed in the last several months Waves has been putting almost all their plugins on sale for $29. I've seen Waves' typical...

Obe1
replies: 9 views: 2,676
Rockafella 23 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just bought a high end preamp...I would rather not say the name so I don't rub anybody the wrong way. I am picking...

turk sanchez
replies: 38 views: 3,856
Capej 1 day ago

Anybody have experience with both of these pre's? I've used the Pacifica before on a few sessions, and really liked the...

DubEcho
replies: 2 views: 721
tkaitkai 1 day ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 186 views: 15,696
Oldone 1 day ago

Shout out to gearslutz members! ..Guys i have Just recovered after an horrible experience with Behringer C-1U USB mic. The mic is...

c0die
replies: 4 views: 442
pencilextremist 1 day ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 74 views: 1,938
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I've looked through some of the other upgrade suggestion threads but couldn't find one where the starting point was similar to...

micks
replies: 8 views: 443
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi! Was wandering if anyone had any experience replacing a tweeter on a focal alpha 65? My specific question would be, if I...

Dougal92
replies: 1 views: 231
Bushman 1 day ago

I recently aquired a sony v77. Great unit! Everything works but occasionaly i get loud (0dB) clicks. This often happens when...

sprawl
replies: 8 views: 887
sprawl 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 571 views: 196,114
MountainStream 1 day ago

I bought KRK RP8G2 and a woofer just went after just 6-7 years (never played louder than 85-90 dB) please recommend some...

Dave.R
replies: 5 views: 463
Crazy4Jazz 1 day ago

I have a Asus rog g752vt lap top. i7 6700 processor 32gig ram Has anyone used this computer with a Clarett thunderbird...

rdpar
replies: 1 views: 345
Panelhead 1 day ago

Hi everyone, As of late I have been looking at the detailed specifications of different mixers (most sub $3000). I might be a...

BasHermus
replies: 76 views: 23,708
Logima 1 day ago

This thread is for those that would like to share your set up that you feel is above the low-end, bust still below the high-end...

Fishmed
replies: 174 views: 35,163
monkeyxx 1 day ago

anyone played with this strange fx box?

lowswing
replies: 34 views: 17,445
rtype909 1 day ago

Hi, I bought a new Bricasti System 1 few days ago. But I can’t use it until now, it’s still show “Bricasti Design Model...

jason1581
replies: 7 views: 369
Casey 1 day ago

I have an Eve Sc208 in need of repair , it will just quit passing audio then start in a few seconds or maybe a minute at the...

kmade
replies: 3 views: 267
kmade 1 day ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25. I...

dialectic
replies: 11 views: 510
bicarbone 1 day ago

Setting up a sort of re-amp station in another room where I can record EGs at high volume and I have a single open slot in a...

bash
replies: 7 views: 409
Jesse Mangum 1 day ago

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 68 views: 8,094
Suspects 1 day ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 111 views: 13,760
[email protected] 1 day ago

Anybody think the 31102 is better than the 1073? Anybody feel the 31102 has more mojo/ smoother?

Adonis Martine
replies: 9 views: 4,268
burns46824 1 day ago

Somebody is selling one for 40 bucks in my local area and I was wondering if anyone would know if there’s a catch such as...

AtypicalRhythmer
replies: 3 views: 273
AtypicalRhythmer 1 day ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,427 views: 267,352
Em Dash 1 day ago

Tool - 10,000 days - Vicarious - 4:08 - Vocals What makes the vocals sound like that, is it a reversed vocal or is it some...

t-slice
replies: 4 views: 1,687
Trakworx 1 day ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 20 views: 1,119
juniorhifikit 1 day ago

So for the people using non-stepped EQ on 2bus, how are you matching channels? I've got the Nail on the 2bus and here's what I...

Aaron Miller
replies: 2 views: 614
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

This is the most amazing compressor I have used and have only dreamed of even using a distressor. I am blown away by this thing...

Rredline
replies: 117 views: 44,759
terrible.dee 1 day ago

I currently have a RME UFX interface and I am using 2x focusrite mkii Dynamic to extend the I/O. This way I can take full...

d33psp33d
replies: 34 views: 2,438
Thebigcomedown 1 day ago

Hi Everyone! Please excuse my first post being slightly commercial but I think this info could benefit a lot of people! this is...

guildbass
replies: 10 views: 10,635
lagoausente 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
illsoulprod 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
RTG 1 day ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 87 views: 9,952
drBill 2 days ago

hi guys and gals, anyone know of any 500 series stereo VU meters, or can point me in the direction of a DIY build...

citrusonic
replies: 3 views: 394
James7800 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search