The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
johannburkard 19 hours ago

I picked up this from ebay, thinking that if it sounds rubbish I've got a good basis for a DIY desk project. Does anyone have...

iamthecosmos
replies: 21 views: 12,529
o_greenham 20 hours ago

Hi guys, did any of you compare the APS Klasik and EVE sc208 side by side? I'm looking for a very honest monitor. I do mostly...

bramsluiter
replies: 7 views: 1,054
DavidAntonia 20 hours ago

I've worked with the larger Latch Lake stands a lot in the past, but never the newer 1100. I have a smaller studio with 10...

andersmv
replies: 25 views: 1,114
9xSound 20 hours ago

Hello, I'v just pucharse an MOTU HDX-SDI PCIe for 150$ and I would like to know about the ad da converters. Anybody knows about...

Guybrusha
replies: 5 views: 366
pentagon 20 hours ago

Hey guys! new guy here. The short version: I'm looking to pick up either a Zoom L12 or a Rodecaster Pro. What I need to know...

thehaggardnerd
replies: 4 views: 169
thehaggardnerd 21 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 509 views: 100,678
chet.d 21 hours ago

Ok, I have read through a lot of threads before posting this... We are downsizing and moving in to the city, so my home studio...

joeyperoni
replies: 4 views: 372
avare 22 hours ago

What hardware eq‘s with mid/side processing capabilities are out there? So far I‘m aware of the clariphonic and the weiss eq....

kirky
replies: 13 views: 468
kirky 22 hours ago

Some folks have very broad skill sets. I'm a broadcast engineer by trade but ended up here from being a musician which led to...

tymish
replies: 12 views: 547
Brent Hahn 23 hours ago

Well, I'm all set on getting a pair of MC930s...then I see a chart, apparently supplied with a matched pair (on another forum),...

englishguitarist
replies: 16 views: 4,689
amost 23 hours ago

I have tried the TC, and really liked it, but was disappointed with the loop time, and the output options. Loved the harmonies...

tomwkiv
replies: 0 views: 148
tomwkiv 23 hours ago

I contacted Slate support thru my slate account 4 days ago but havent gotten any reply from them besides automated reply. ...

renesas
replies: 9 views: 418
renesas 1 day ago

The results are in -- post a comment with your winning choice!

asaffulks
replies: 2 views: 486
Kronos147 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
peter.m.junior 1 day ago

Wondering if anyone can help out! Setting up Lynx Aurora (n) TB with new Mac mini 2018 running Mojave 10.14.3. I'm connecting...

cquinonez93
replies: 1 views: 491
mjelinekperth 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to upgrade my small home-studio from 8 inputs to 16 inputs, and I'd like to know your thoughts on...

LuckyStudios
replies: 28 views: 1,188
JSchlomo 1 day ago

planning just to use it to mix? I have other pres I like. Anyone have exp w/B15? I just don't have much exp w/neves and would...

monet
replies: 0 views: 203
monet 1 day ago

I've been running an Apogee One for a few years now. Mostly for mixing. I'm now thinking of upgrading to an Apollo Twin Quad for...

musojosh
replies: 0 views: 198
musojosh 1 day ago

Hi all, Looking to acquire a nice older Lexicon reverb. Had been searching for a nice 300L but I guess people are pretty hip...

fazeka
replies: 0 views: 273
fazeka 1 day ago

This thread is for those that would like to share your set up that you feel is above the low-end, bust still below the high-end...

Fishmed
replies: 175 views: 35,524
Ed Driscoll 1 day ago

Well it’s obvious that Gearslutz’s members are very important to gear makers now. Our posts are even mentioned in advertising...

Space1999
replies: 121 views: 2,675
Patrick Norton 1 day ago

Any info on the model 24. They only really hit the streets 6 months back and i got a sweetwater notice they dropped the price...

boomer81
replies: 33 views: 2,528
mglide 1 day ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,181 views: 201,972
horseface 1 day ago

Title says it all folks! I'm looking for some new toys to play with, but I want to stick to units with solid reviews. Ok...

RedBaaron
replies: 1 views: 298
Drumsound 1 day ago

What would you do? Mogami platinum cables? DI->XLR->DI? Wireless? Separating speaker from head isn't an option.

Peter Craft
replies: 9 views: 448
Patrick Norton 1 day ago

Hi everyone My name is Andreas Baggesen - I am the new product category leader for studio and recording gear here at TC...

Andreas Baggesen
replies: 16 views: 1,537
Melvin III 1 day ago

anyone know what the ASM stands for? https://www.thomannmusic.com/audio_technica_at4033_asm.htm The back of the mic says...

andwutt
replies: 5 views: 322
MarkF48 1 day ago

For you, who can make the highest quality recordings/mixes with only using sims (amps, drums, D.I). Are there any specific...

ty45
replies: 9 views: 468
joeq 1 day ago

What are your compression and EQ techniques for when you have a vocalist with a low register voice? For example, I have a...

kernsyworld
replies: 0 views: 248
kernsyworld 1 day ago

Hi, have you ever heard any of this? I haven't the chance to try it so I was wondering if anybody can recommend me this.

el_gato
replies: 6 views: 6,932
terrible.dee 1 day ago

Like many of us I check my mixes on a number of systems aside from my main monitors, and something I've run into a few times now...

oboemaroni
replies: 3 views: 277
Ramon Malone 1 day ago

I have been having a crazy amount of issues relating to panning and all sorts. For a start my computers motherboard has some...

johnsole65
replies: 0 views: 105
johnsole65 1 day ago

Hello peeps, So basically I want to upgrade to the SM7B from the Blue Yeti.. The Blue Yeti feels AWFUL for me, I feel that the...

Oogiya
replies: 15 views: 621
warhead 1 day ago

I can't figure out why my MXL 990 Mic is so low. I had the behringer UMC22 For about about a week before I decided I wanted to...

johnsole65
replies: 5 views: 351
johnsole65 2 days ago

#SSL FX-G384 vs, #Stam SA-4000

SeanRyder
replies: 2 views: 349
SeanRyder 2 days ago

Anyone tried the Eela Audio desks and/or have an opinion about them? Eela Audio - Manufacturer of Radio Broadcast Products

Stiff
replies: 7 views: 12,262
Bramley 2 days ago

I'm currently using BOTH! cooge I've been using Magneplanar MG-1C loudspeakers as my main control room monitors since 1998....

SonicAxiom
replies: 13 views: 726
SonicAxiom 2 days ago

I've been looking for the best hardware distortion device for some time. Considered a Silver Bullet, Culture Vulture, Overstayer...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 1,017
Synth Buddha 2 days ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,428 views: 268,398
Hansest 2 days ago

I’m in the market for a good and affordable 1073 clone. The premier line from GA has me interested but I can’t find any...

TwinFlameSoul
replies: 5 views: 738
The Tenant 2 days ago

So I'm pretty happy with my Adams but their build quality is really poor. I have owned them a few years, but to date. 2 power...

Pip
replies: 3 views: 388
Pip 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I interviewed Butch Vig for episode 7 of my podcast interviewing producers and recording engineers. It can...

hamishb
replies: 1 views: 420
proxy 2 days ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 255 views: 13,745
Disco1Disco2 2 days ago

Apologies if this was posted already (the vid is about 8 mos old)... I did a search and came up with zilch. If you watch this...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 6 views: 757
Drumsound 2 days ago

I'm torn between these two. Has anyone listened to both? I like the fader option and the neuman summing cards of the sonic...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 282
Mr.HOLMES 2 days ago

Hi, I've been on the hunt for a new LDC primarily for recording a variety of vocalists to add to my current mics. So far I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 14 views: 692
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hey everyone! :) Quick question for you. I recently purchased a Focusrite Liquid Channel. I currently own a Focusrite...

BigIzzy
replies: 19 views: 4,200
SamFreeze870 2 days ago

Hi I'm looking to buy 2 AKG C12 Clones. Can anybody recommend any good clones or similar mics to the original C12 (not the C12...

Rachel Victoria
replies: 171 views: 32,044
pardonband 2 days ago

hy i only have one day to toroughly test the golden age pre-73 premier mic preamp ... any negative experiences or things i should...

huglife187
replies: 13 views: 644
The Tenant 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search