The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I have an old DBX 586 here. Ch.2 only works when inserting a signal into the return (bypassing the preamp stage...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 188
esppse 1 day ago

Has anyone tried them yet? (https://www.soundonsound.com/news/fx50-fx80-new-nearfield-actives-fluid-audio)

thebrightestday
replies: 5 views: 298
thebrightestday 1 day ago

Until a year ago I was working on Dynaudio BM15P powered by Hafler P3000 amp. Then I replaced Dynaudios with PMC AB2S. I felt...

Shot
replies: 9 views: 3,753
jccart 1 day ago

Hello, I just bought a Fostex R8 so I could transfer some old recordings to digital. I recorded them all on a Fostex A8. Most...

DrOnion
replies: 2 views: 212
DrOnion 1 day ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,438 views: 241,359
b0se 1 day ago

I saw a Blind Shootout Of SSL G type. 'The Glue' Vs A lot of Plugs. Then near the End. The AudioScape G buss started popping...

bestG
replies: 25 views: 1,702
bgood 1 day ago

Short and sweet, How do the Trident 80b and 80c consoles compare sonically? Used a late 70's series 80 years ago. I know the 80c...

jeremyhorn
replies: 19 views: 812
jeremyhorn 1 day ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 415 views: 79,758
peter bach 1 day ago

I've been listening a lot to the Regensburg Dom and Notre Dame. Both have a fascinating color to my ears. I love that. Colorful...

VoiceOfReezon
replies: 19 views: 1,479
chipss36 1 day ago

Hi. I just ordered AKG K-712 Pro after struggling whit buying headphones for mixing, mastering and preferably daily use. My...

kasinjsh
replies: 1 views: 440
kasinjsh 1 day ago

I’ve got port 33-64 spare on my Apogee Thunderbridge and I’m wondering what would be the cheapest way to add some digital...

woodfoot
replies: 0 views: 181
woodfoot 1 day ago

Hey, I've got about hardware chain. Right now I have RME ADI-2 DAC plugged via usb to my computer, with studio monitors and...

sirwizz
replies: 7 views: 304
msmucr 1 day ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 923 views: 55,861
12ax7 1 day ago

Experimenting with my BAE 1073MPF high pass filter for tracking. The filter is 18dB/octave, with options for 50, 80, 160 and...

mikoo69
replies: 27 views: 998
ohgee 1 day ago

First Post here in a long time... anyone on here have an opinion on the sonic qualities of an older Soundcraft Series 4 vs a...

AudioGandi
replies: 19 views: 4,568
arthur_br 1 day ago

I patched a kick track into the Distressor link in via my apogee symphony and then patched my bass track to the main input. I had...

Lee m
replies: 0 views: 150
Lee m 1 day ago

Alo. diddlydoo I just purchased an old Studiomaster Pro Line 16-8-16 Gold console with external power supply mod. I need a...

optic illusion
replies: 15 views: 7,337
Ronypony 1 day ago

I'm looking into some old-style analog summing solution. So, not so much the modern boxes like the DBox, but something with more...

hubert_r
replies: 3 views: 183
joeq 1 day ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 688 views: 56,548
DeadPoet 1 day ago

Hi there, I’d like to upgrade my studio monitors from my old Yamaha hs5 and Jbl 305s. I produce my own music mainly pop rock...

giveitall3
replies: 7 views: 771
giveitall3 2 days ago

I recently got a used UA 610 Solo and when a mic is plugged in the mic level is super quiet, even when gain/level are maxed....

KickSnareHat
replies: 4 views: 175
KickSnareHat 2 days ago

I'm about to put some cash into my home studio, and I'm just curious if anyone has some feedback on my strategy moving forward....

Syyle
replies: 1 views: 258
Bushman 2 days ago

I'm going to try to keep this long story as short as possible. Basically, my Focusrite 8preX stopped sending 48v power on all 8...

pwarren
replies: 3 views: 271
pwarren 2 days ago

I'd like to hear back from others using this two ribbon mics; I've been using two ribbon mics in a moderately large (9m) room....

Churchil
replies: 3 views: 643
goodwolf 2 days ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 51 views: 24,256
stonelark 2 days ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,136 views: 123,959
M Mastering 2 days ago

Fredenstein Bento 10 - Looks amazing. I assume or surmise to use a parlance long gone, that you can connect your modules into...

Mystic Muse
replies: 29 views: 12,748
Rourketown 2 days ago

Hey guys! I am interested in a second hand Amek Angela blue from around 87 , it has been fully recapped and restored about 5...

Mattgrs
replies: 0 views: 136
Mattgrs 2 days ago

For those that have tried both...pros and cons? Which do you prefer and Why? I had the chance to Track a Bass Guitar through a...

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 305
crille_mannen 2 days ago

Does anyone have experience with Atlas Sound power conditioners? I'm looking at the AP-S15HR as a compact solution for a playback...

optofonik
replies: 0 views: 151
optofonik 2 days ago

Hey all, I have a track which is kind of AC/DC type riffing on a LP through a Marshall Plexi. I miced the cab with an SM57/121...

janalex
replies: 60 views: 1,408
Ruth House Guest 2 days ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,653 views: 231,753
szyam 2 days ago

I'm looking to pick up another one or two of these cards so that I can have four or eight more channels in my Urei 7510b mixer....

Quint
replies: 49 views: 12,559
sameal 2 days ago

Hello, I'm in the process of getting a Focal Solo 6 Be. There are Isoacoustics...

gearstudent
replies: 1 views: 194
thismercifulfate 2 days ago

I know there is one dedicated part of the forum for this but I will be cheeky and ask here as the question falls into several...

dc_r
replies: 0 views: 159
dc_r 2 days ago

Hi everyone, To cut a long story short, I have a full hardware electronic music set up, that I need to patch, for both studio and...

vincek100
replies: 0 views: 151
vincek100 2 days ago

Hello everyone! I want to invest 300-500$ in something that can make my work easier, faster and more effective. I work...

ShadeMaster
replies: 2 views: 655
Pindos 2 days ago

I’m happy to report that I finally have a nice size room for my set up. But after coming from a small 9X9 And I’m now in a...

Derek Reese
replies: 127 views: 1,919
Sigma 2 days ago

Hello, intending to purchase one of these mics for a project. Which of these two microphones would you choose to pair with a...

Karmamoths
replies: 3 views: 316
Karmamoths 2 days ago

I'm doing a little upgrade to my studio with two new pieces of gear. 1. An Apollo X8 interface 2. A Redco R196 DB25 patch bay....

Funkfish
replies: 0 views: 220
Funkfish 2 days ago

Can anyone tell which is which on this acoustic guitar clip? I think the Oktava is easy because it is a SDC but the other two are...

camomiletea
replies: 0 views: 221
camomiletea 2 days ago

Hello All, Novice here and have a question. I currently support a small public event room. We have 5 mics (Shure) connected...

Redryder
replies: 1 views: 191
DirkP 2 days ago

Forgive me if this isn’t the right place to post this question but I need some advice. A pawn shop down the street from me...

Ruth House Guest
replies: 11 views: 315
Brad Lunde 2 days ago

just curious. Any one know what was in the room when Buck owned it?

metropical
replies: 0 views: 206
metropical 2 days ago

Sort of a random thread that will no doubt have no impact on the industry, but... I was thinking about the hundreds of modules...

DomiBabi
replies: 7 views: 535
octatonic 2 days ago

The title says it all: I need an extra mic pre 2ch, need it quick for a project so I can't save too much money...I don't mind the...

Nick Tammer
replies: 8 views: 343
Nick Tammer 2 days ago
replies: 4 views: 262
satissounds 2 days ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 350 views: 94,388
RMDX 2 days ago

I'm looking for some headphones for use on public transport and walking. Desired features: - on-ear design - wireless (Bluetooth...

plazmus
replies: 0 views: 186
plazmus 2 days ago

Hello, I demoed the Focal Solo 6 Be in the store. I thought I was able to perceive and control the sound well through them. Do...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 212
gearstudent 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search