The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Recently I have been having problems with the fatso...I run signal into it with no compresson and it's fine. Once I engage the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 591
Unknown soldier 22nd March 2010

Anyone know of any trustworthy repair shops to take a look at my Tube-Tech CL 1B? eeet broooke

dudeitsree
replies: 4 views: 979
dudeitsree 22nd March 2010

Hi I am new to the business and was just wondering your opinions on what mic I should buy for recording electric guitar thru a...

ronslaton
replies: 43 views: 2,900
Cookie 22nd March 2010

I want to be able to monitor say a guitar track, or bass track as I am recording it. Can someone help me make that to happen? I...

GoVeganDude
replies: 8 views: 721
GoVeganDude 22nd March 2010

Hey guys, I'm curious to hear some successful techniques you've come across for electric guitar micing. I have a hard rock...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 4 views: 629
Turdadactyl 22nd March 2010

I'm looking for a Ribbon specific pre amp to pair up with my Royer SF-12 stereo ribbon mic. AEA TRP is one I've seen, any other...

Dange
replies: 4 views: 1,384
tomdarude 22nd March 2010

Just one word: AMAZING! And they are more than 40 years old...

Telefunk
replies: 3 views: 853
Reptil 22nd March 2010

i'm trying to decide on my next compressor choice. i'm running a steinberg 816 on my mac laptop. i've been interested in...

guitarguy1555
replies: 12 views: 1,203
henge 22nd March 2010

I have many SSL 4000 G's cards to sell. VCA cards, Multilex cards, Eq Cards.. but i have no idea for the price of these cards. I...

blackshoes12
replies: 0 views: 3,296
blackshoes12 22nd March 2010

Hey, I am getting this periodic hum coming through my Event SP6 Monitors. By periodic I mean, it comes and goes, but it's there...

b_side
replies: 2 views: 1,415
b_side 22nd March 2010

My tastes have changed and, through gaining experience, I've realized I need a solid state preamp a lot more than a tube. I like...

erock
replies: 6 views: 1,292
ProducerBoy 22nd March 2010

I have needed one for quite some time now and haven't found one, so I decided to make my own and share it. I have nothing to with...

GoVeganDude
replies: 3 views: 891
GoVeganDude 22nd March 2010

Against my better judgment the owner of the studio that I engineer has purchased a focusrite liquid mix. So since it's here, I...

Chris Parsons
replies: 23 views: 3,955
Neox 22nd March 2010

Hey, anybody know of some decent tape saturation plug-ins?

Edward Cheddar
replies: 33 views: 4,950
Surbitone 22nd March 2010

Hey, just quickly wondering a couple things. On each channel of the M320 there is a mic in, line in, insert and D out. What is a...

0bazooka_joe0
replies: 1 views: 5,539
White Falcon 22nd March 2010

Hey guys, I just picked up an E-MU ESi32 sampler for cheap on ebay. I know nothing about them, and save for a few pre-amps and...

unrise_lyrical
replies: 2 views: 1,669
dr_Jezz 22nd March 2010

I'm having a problem with my Boss ME 50. the expression pedal will control volume but not wah, modulation etc. anyone have this...

Astro
replies: 0 views: 2,905
Astro 22nd March 2010

I'm about to start working away soon and I'm looking forward to having some time to do some recording in my spare time. THe...

funkywrench
replies: 4 views: 4,280
mixedup 22nd March 2010

Is the D-Sub analog connection standardized, or are there alternative wirings/pinnings out there? How can you tell the difference?

zephonic
replies: 4 views: 903
kittonian 22nd March 2010

I have been looking around for a new pair of monitors that will give me pure, uncolored sound, but that will not cost a load of...

baker19014
replies: 30 views: 3,134
David_Kessler 22nd March 2010

Im about to purchase an HD 192 I/O and HD1 Core system. I don't have the money for nice converters or a good Word Clock yet. My...

JSRogers
replies: 8 views: 938
JSRogers 22nd March 2010

Howdy. Just seeing if anyone knows about this old rca broadcast mixer. Any info would be sweet. Thanks Dave

blackbirdstudio
replies: 5 views: 3,909
blackbirdstudio 22nd March 2010

Hey guys I'm just passing this along. I'm not very console-savvy, but this looks pretty damn slutty for anyone who's interested....

Bender412
replies: 6 views: 2,567
Kronos147 22nd March 2010

Any Gearslutz members familiar with ELI products (Distressor, Fatso, Lil FrEQ, and/or Mike-E) and cognizant of KuSh Audio...

GilWave
replies: 1 views: 990
GilWave 22nd March 2010

Anybody here using a Mac mini as a dedicated Ivory workstation in a live setting? How is it working out? Reliable? I'm...

ObLogic7
replies: 2 views: 924
rcb4t2 22nd March 2010

Hi, Been recroding with my little mbox and pro tools for the last few months now and I've decided to take it to the next level...

Dez
replies: 2 views: 521
Skidz 22nd March 2010

hello I REALLY need a schematic for a dynamix 3000 thanks

hungryhenrybear
replies: 1 views: 1,256
rcb4t2 22nd March 2010

I was just pondering how one might measure the frequency response of a speaker - using a "flat" measurement...

Oli_W
replies: 2 views: 1,201
Francis Vaughan 22nd March 2010

I have Proac Studio 100 with Adcom GFA-555. After reading good reviews about Adam Audio S3X-H I started thinking that maybe it's...

jacko
replies: 5 views: 1,121
thermos 22nd March 2010

What in your opinion has been the most helpful book you've read on recording and mixing etc? Experience is obviously the best,...

tvboy123
replies: 14 views: 1,024
tvboy123 22nd March 2010

Hello everyone, I'm trying to mix this guitar track and I'm earing this annoying sound that is driving me crazy. I asked...

JeanDit
replies: 4 views: 615
JeanDit 22nd March 2010

I'm searching for a site with all sorts off singles cd's release of the last past 20-25 years? Something which let me see what...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 522
sleeper1400 22nd March 2010

Sucks. Jim DeRogatis: Jim DeRogatis: February 2010 Archives

Geoff Firebaugh
replies: 34 views: 2,687
T'Mershi Duween 22nd March 2010

Hi guys I'm about to start an album production and to add to the tonal pallette I'm looking for suggestions for utterly...

OneginO
replies: 23 views: 4,715
Soundwaves 22nd March 2010

I remember reading somewhere that the wider the diameter of a speaker cone is, the further away from it you have to be to hear...

Soulbrother
replies: 4 views: 1,705
Francis Vaughan 22nd March 2010

Are they all basically the same? I just want to be able to plug everything in the rack, protect the gear, and get the...

lagavulin16
replies: 4 views: 1,462
SkunkWorks 22nd March 2010

I used to have cubase le. But i upgraded to cubase 5 essentials and got a delta 1010. But now i cant hear ez drummer. I can put...

jakson
replies: 2 views: 2,939
jakson 22nd March 2010

I want that fender sound, but I also need an amp that is versatile enough for studio use and gigging. I play old school punk type...

Elvis
replies: 29 views: 10,591
tapehiss 22nd March 2010

I have a session coming up.Iv'e used autotune 3 times in the last 10 years.I was curious what was the tool of the trade was for...

carlheinz
replies: 31 views: 2,002
carlheinz 22nd March 2010

Hi guys, Sorry if this is the wrong forum, let me know if i should post this elsewhere. I got hold of a Mitec Studio Server...

alphamalemusic
replies: 1 views: 2,599
alphamalemusic 22nd March 2010

So I'm trying to bypass my firestudio project's preamp by using a TRS input instead of XLR. The preamp that I want to use...

cchristophher
replies: 2 views: 681
mexicola 22nd March 2010

Hey slutz. I am looking for midi arrangers for a few upcoming projects. Mainly for RnB/Pop and ballads. If interested please...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 701
jkung 22nd March 2010

My dog chewed my Yamaha p120 power supply to shreds! My girlfriend tossed the remains, and now I have no idea what kind to buy....

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 2,896
Mikeren 22nd March 2010

For the last two years I've been tracking vox without compression, but I'm thinking about wanting to warm up the sound a...

Johnkenn
replies: 29 views: 1,480
Johnkenn 22nd March 2010

Hi guys, Ive been using for years and years Logic with EXS mainly and occasionally Kontakt 4. After a couple year hiatus im...

dannys1
replies: 1 views: 2,021
tlennon 22nd March 2010

why does this track sound so bad? is there some kind of chorus on everything? is it hitting the tape to hard? just curious,...

norman
replies: 9 views: 2,074
swafford 22nd March 2010

Hi, I have a modest but highly prized home studio getup including a few guitars, and I will be renting rooms in shared houses...

bpbpbp
replies: 5 views: 697
psycho_monkey 22nd March 2010

On the cover of the March/April issue of TapeOp there's a photo of what's obviously part of a 24 track recording system, but I...

adathead 53
replies: 2 views: 739
adathead 53 22nd March 2010

Ok so I don't have a lot of money to spend, and I've been using a Rode NT1A condenser microphone and need a new pre amp! what...

dgalsband
replies: 3 views: 794
dgalsband 22nd March 2010

Pairs of socks..... jummpp One at a time add YOUR essentials! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 154 views: 9,726
slaphappygarry 22nd March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search