The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I got a session that is 24 bit 44.1 khz. Do you think I will get a sound improve for mixing if I Change it to 24 bit...

ToneRexx
replies: 6 views: 1,204
loujudson 24th March 2010

Nights in White Satin. What a great record, and outstanding song. Almost 40 years old, and I'm still amazed at how good it...

Sounds Great
replies: 46 views: 8,127
joelpatterson 24th March 2010

me +2 heh (while I am 1.5 already!) thursday, friday, saturday morning... a bit booked out with meetings but please come to the...

George Necola
replies: 15 views: 1,495
Michael Maeurer 24th March 2010

Hey all, Im currently a user of the KRK V6 speakers and im looking to upgrade. in all honesty im sick of the sound of them, i...

shanner_d
replies: 0 views: 869
shanner_d 24th March 2010

hi, i donnu if i'm posting this in a right place... however, i have this client who wants to sing on 6/8 rhythm, it's a pain in...

janjaal
replies: 6 views: 1,226
Ken Walker 24th March 2010

i have an old M1 korg keyboard i want to use as a midi controller until i have the money to buy the midi controller i want. I...

takman
replies: 2 views: 2,366
takman 24th March 2010

Last night I got to play an Orange Rockerverb 50 head plugged into a Marshall 1960 cab. Truly awesome. The clean channel is...

tazman
replies: 10 views: 1,736
tazman 24th March 2010

See those two credited on one of my favorite albums of all time, Bap Kennedy's "Domestic Blues" anyway..id love to...

Teddy Ray
replies: 9 views: 1,624
Teddy Ray 24th March 2010

I would like to try something I've been thinking about for a while now... taking stereo busses and doing slightly different...

DaVinci
replies: 3 views: 540
everythinglouder 24th March 2010

I was at a friends checking out ocean way drums and at a quick glance my impression was that you can't bounce to audio by the...

Stevedresser83
replies: 6 views: 1,830
feck 24th March 2010

What are the differences? I have a Blueberry and just bought a Kiwi so I am curious on what to expect?

keano
replies: 4 views: 3,837
Rednose 24th March 2010

Hi - looked around the site but couldn't find an answer.... I luv writing and love mixing - ive been doing it for close to 20...

ar10003
replies: 3 views: 631
You_Father_Sky 24th March 2010

If you had to guestimate how much $$$ you have spent on mics in just the last 5 years what would it be? It amazes me how much...

Krush411
replies: 11 views: 1,225
BudgetMC 24th March 2010

I am getting ready to incorperate a patchbay or two into my setup. I am tired of running behind the board and re routing...I...

signal9studio
replies: 12 views: 2,832
IntelDoc 24th March 2010

Werchter this year. Wish me luck. Muse, Green Day, Jack Johnson, Pearl Jam, Arcade Fire, Rammstein, 30 Seconds to Mars,...

rectifier
replies: 2 views: 698
rectifier 24th March 2010

I'm inbetween keyboards at the moment, and was hoping to get some opinions. What I am looking for: MIDI controller with great...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 6,000
zenwolf 24th March 2010

I've just realized how powerful this really is. So far, this is what I've come up with (some are not too original): *drumsticks...

Jakeman1086
replies: 3 views: 889
guid0 24th March 2010

Really enjoyed the interview with Gurf Morlix in the latest TapeOp. Been enjoying his recordings for a long time. He stated that...

adathead 53
replies: 0 views: 579
adathead 53 24th March 2010

I was plugging my keyboard via Midi into my Digi002 and it was working fine to record midi in PT8. But then I installed a new...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 715
numberforty1 24th March 2010

I am re-assembling my Folcrom based mixing setup. I have 8 A/D channels and 16 D/A channels. How many of you actually use or...

once a roadie
replies: 1 views: 715
WindWalker 24th March 2010

trying to sign in to the chat and I don't have the chat box to type anything... Anyone else had this problem?

grhuntuk
replies: 0 views: 664
grhuntuk 24th March 2010

I am recording a friend's guitar playing, and the very limited setup I have going with my PODxt is this: Left output - straight...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 56 views: 9,604
Cursed Lemon 24th March 2010

Does anyone make something similar to DPA's acoustic pressure equalizer ball for the Earthworks range of mics? I'm sure there's...

JustAnotherUser
replies: 1 views: 1,049
JustAnotherUser 24th March 2010

All right guys alot of people talking about new and up coming city's to try and snag artists from, i've heard alot of talk but...

KSHentertainment
replies: 10 views: 705
Shane Michael Rose 24th March 2010

Was thinking about picking up an old Shure SR101 mixer. It's an 8 channel, no phantom power mixer. I'll likely use it for...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 5,306
Steffmo 23rd March 2010

With so much talk about running signals thru preamps im supprized kno one has mentioned the fact that every channel on the mic...

jourdan11
replies: 4 views: 1,366
warhead 23rd March 2010

Hi all. Just got my GAP Pre 73 yesterday. Ran it thru some basics to make sure each section/buttons worked etc. Now pls be gentle...

gakmuzak
replies: 14 views: 2,180
warhead 23rd March 2010

I don't normally try to speed up or slow down a song/sample, but I'm doing a mashup of two songs. How can I speed up or slow...

joshuarlyon
replies: 0 views: 761
joshuarlyon 23rd March 2010

In short, my onyx 400f (the only gear with rack ears I currently own) does not fit into the 446mm gap between the rails in the...

adampb
replies: 2 views: 545
adampb 23rd March 2010

Finished the demo and bought it the other day... money well spent to say the least, and Andy was on the spot and helpful. I...

DaVinci
replies: 3 views: 5,055
adl 23rd March 2010

Every now and then a "schlock artist" comes up with a winner, even if it's not a top 40 hit. So what are your...

loopy
replies: 17 views: 1,510
themaidsroom 23rd March 2010

hey, i started mixing a song yesterday and would like some advice/critique on what i've done so far. if you have a...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 695
roadsweeper 23rd March 2010

I have been pondering this for a minute now. I have heard many preamps that sound better than Neve but yet we still have the...

MikeyMike
replies: 31 views: 3,003
fiddler59 23rd March 2010

Any suggestions as to which brand? i know there is Tonelux shadow mix and Martinsound Flying Faders, I just want to know how i...

shiftdrummer1991
replies: 1 views: 837
jetam 23rd March 2010

i was looking at the art dps II, and looked at the tube real close like. i see two l.e.d.s behind the tube ala behringer style....

sameal
replies: 42 views: 4,418
pan60 23rd March 2010

i have a blown one and would like to know if i could fix it and as well run it in my deluxe reverb. thank you.

norman
replies: 1 views: 507
norman 23rd March 2010

Hi! Am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, or even the right forum, but I'm sure someone here can help...

macakinho
replies: 2 views: 1,505
macakinho 23rd March 2010

Hi, I encounter some audible phasing effect when doing parallel processing in my DM1000 console. Let me explain what happens: I...

koenraadvds
replies: 4 views: 1,834
toulcit 23rd March 2010

Hey hey, Now I know im gonna get in trouble..and theres a million other posts about this topic, but My situation is key, and I...

elliottwinston
replies: 1 views: 466
herecomesyourman 23rd March 2010

Is anyone else having problems reaching Lynx's website? Looks like their domain expired or something and they forgot to renew?!?

tazman
replies: 3 views: 653
moonpi 23rd March 2010

Looking for some help finding a very slim AG pickup NOT A LACE, they are way to expensive for just playing around. I bought one...

RTR
replies: 0 views: 730
RTR 23rd March 2010

I have patched-in an old SDD1200 Korg digital delay. It supposedly uses 12-bit technology, but it sounds much better than any of...

pashatom
replies: 29 views: 4,151
carlheinz 23rd March 2010

I am about to get an API Lunchbox and I am mainly all digital (outboard gear with a digi console). I was wondering what is the...

AddictivePro
replies: 1 views: 933
ddageek 23rd March 2010

Just bought a Duende from American Musical Supply and they allow you to make three equal payments ($233 each month for three...

Football
replies: 36 views: 5,889
mattg082 23rd March 2010

OK, I have no SET price range, but I just purchased an apogee duet new from guitar center and have a RODE NT1-A that I am using. ...

christopherrr
replies: 17 views: 847
radaddict 23rd March 2010

So I have an opportunity to purchase a West German U-87 with the battery compartment. I have the serial number and pictures, but...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 4 views: 627
DannyMac 23rd March 2010

I just got a record to mix and levels have been recorded real hot. Most are in the -9 to -3 range on the PT meter already. I...

LMS
replies: 3 views: 974
kooz 23rd March 2010

Just talked about this with competently guy and he advised me not only to have a look at Sub6, but to have a look on the CMS-Sub,...

Reiner
replies: 6 views: 3,594
Reiner 23rd March 2010

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and to the recording scenario. I did search this, but couldn't find anything that answered my...

KarimKamel
replies: 0 views: 775
KarimKamel 23rd March 2010

I've been using Parallel compression ITB for years now (that's how I learned) and I've just started using outboard compression...

replies: 14 views: 2,516
lakeshorephatty 23rd March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search