The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Behringer X1222.... My situation is: my US-122L crapped out on me so I was gonna replace it with the US-144MKII.. until my...

Divine_Orion
replies: 0 views: 531
Divine_Orion 29th March 2010

So, I'm going to be picking up a new eq next week. I've been looking at both the Arsenal/JDK and Great River for a little while...

drastic
replies: 13 views: 5,095
pan60 29th March 2010

If so, I'm having some issues when I add track names...Can someone offer me a hand?

AstralPStudios
replies: 5 views: 3,387
chrysb93065 29th March 2010

I am doing Live recordings of Rock, Funk, Folk, Swing, Rock N' Roll and Blues and I want to use UAD plugins with my laptop but i...

aabbey1
replies: 9 views: 1,454
kreeper_6 29th March 2010

Business has been pretty decent lately and I want to get some swag for my studio "Sonic Palace". What are some of the...

Rednose
replies: 20 views: 2,549
minor_glitch 29th March 2010

I am looking for advice. I am mixing a song where instrumentally, the verse is really quiet, and then the chorus hits really...

mikoo69
replies: 15 views: 2,718
amishsixstringe 29th March 2010

Hi guys Ive been using the stillwell rocket and vibe eqs and sonalksis EQs and compressors and loving the way they sound. Is...

ar10003
replies: 0 views: 698
ar10003 29th March 2010

I just bought a Roland RE-201 Space Echo off of eBay. The item was listed as 'like new!', 'mint', 'one owner', yadda...

Jazzpunk
replies: 55 views: 5,958
HYPNOTIKINFEKTED 29th March 2010

Hello; I need some help in understanding a specific Pa set-up for Live stage. I want to use a non-powered mixer ( something like...

BlkNotes
replies: 0 views: 724
BlkNotes 29th March 2010

Youll have to forgive me but I really want to know... I wanna know how you slutz afford these huge racks after racks of high end...

bboyt3nsk
replies: 67 views: 6,588
Raj Smoove 29th March 2010

I've been having some trouble with my UA 2-610 recently, particularly when recording guitar. The preamp's been clipping at much...

vincentdee
replies: 0 views: 630
vincentdee 29th March 2010

I´ve been working with this artists second album and have some additional recordings and editing left before the final mixes. ...

Radiogal
replies: 91 views: 7,440
Player1 29th March 2010

Hey guys I just got the RME 9632 PCI sound card and with nothing playing I am hearing a slight buzzing in the background. I was...

Perj
replies: 3 views: 1,540
MikeyMike 29th March 2010

Went cruising on eBay last night & ran into this. I can't afford it, I'm not affiliated, and it's on the wrong continent, so...

shaddai
replies: 7 views: 1,598
brill bedroom 29th March 2010

Appreciate it if you guys could help, looking to rent a couple mics I don't own for a few weeks. Thanks

dero
replies: 0 views: 561
dero 29th March 2010

What is a good brand to look for when purchasing one? I play alot of slide guitar and have played them a little. I'd like to...

johnwayne
replies: 21 views: 5,952
Teddy Ray 29th March 2010

Here i reckon we should name all the website to get your presets such as. Home :: nebula-programs.com analoginthebox.com -...

complex
replies: 2 views: 2,543
cooker 29th March 2010

So I want to get a weighted action MIDI controller. The trouble with most of them is that I want to be able to select...

Frisbieinstein
replies: 1 views: 520
Toddskins 28th March 2010

Hi, I'm new to the forum so bear with me! I've just installed my new Toft ATB24 (V2.1) desk, overall i'm very pleased indeed,...

sadsplace
replies: 5 views: 1,210
jupiterjula 28th March 2010

hi , here is a list of mics I was considering for a home studio, i primarily want a mic for vocals and acoustic guitars, however...

jeremyrowemusic
replies: 13 views: 1,083
reflixtinian 28th March 2010

Anyone using these as their main mix monitors?

timcarter57
replies: 6 views: 2,313
Dervish Riff 28th March 2010

I can't figure this out for the life of it. Here's the deal, I have logic pro 8. I have some cheap CAD mics, with a apex 180...

NUDrums
replies: 3 views: 630
NUDrums 28th March 2010

Hello Alright, first off, i'm pretty newbie'sh at this digital audiorecording stuff and i'm aware that a lot of questions can...

music-girl
replies: 23 views: 1,732
Ken McLaren 28th March 2010

Hey Guys! I really would like to have the 'full' Avalon 737sp pdf manual file...I know it exists..I looked thru it when I was...

DanSchafer
replies: 5 views: 7,089
nukmusic 28th March 2010

Sounds like it's more hype than anything else: Celbar Spray Insulation System Anyone use this before? A soundproofer said he...

gsjim
replies: 1 views: 3,190
Cold 28th March 2010

Hi. I have three guitar amps and two of them have a slave out. Really useful for creating different sounds running one into...

Ski spiggy
replies: 3 views: 3,010
Ski spiggy 28th March 2010

Happy Sunday Everybody! I've used this site for a long time for general reading about what I love doing. Love all the advice and...

joymode
replies: 1 views: 860
temetrepo 28th March 2010

How do you guys "augment" snare tracks with a dry snare hit you recorded in the session? I tried working with drumagog...

GoVeganDude
replies: 19 views: 1,774
robertshaw 28th March 2010

Hi there just copped a Blackstar box and its well punchy for my les paul to go through Has anyone tried the mesa boogie...

gmixstudios
replies: 1 views: 918
jaakkol 28th March 2010

I own a Presonus Firepod and I'm wondering if anyone knows if i would be able to daisy chain it with a Saffire pro 26 io. I using...

wodzicki
replies: 2 views: 1,220
wodzicki 28th March 2010

Hi everyone, I needed a little hand here, I would be very gratefull to hear what your knowledge and experience has to say...

Luis M.
replies: 0 views: 535
Luis M. 28th March 2010

Went to lay down some drums for a reggae artist here in St.Kitts- took a couple minutes to realize the mirror was there for...

Piranhadrum
replies: 2 views: 955
Boschen 28th March 2010

Maybe I did a bad job of search or this slipped under the radar! Adapt Your Black Rack To Fit API 500 Modules - Audient

RockTheRoll
replies: 7 views: 1,431
ArnauTS 28th March 2010

I want to hook my reverb unit up to my motu mk3. I have never used spidf before. The motu mk3 uses toslink and so does the...

thegerm
replies: 1 views: 636
Steffmo 28th March 2010

I am not experienced with many different acoustics. I know I really like the Taylor 912. I had a Baden a-style acoustic, and it...

Jakeman1086
replies: 10 views: 931
meymia 28th March 2010

Here in Woodstock, NY, using a cable modem, it's 5 k per sec up and 50k per sec down. Way to slow!!!! What speeds do you guys...

Flymax
replies: 3 views: 573
gainreduction 28th March 2010

I am currently using podfarm emulations for ssl channel strip and la2a. I am considering picking up the waves versions. Podfarm...

m_gant
replies: 0 views: 1,337
m_gant 28th March 2010

I'm thinking of buying one but problem is I don't have a good amp. I'm currently using a tc electronic konnect 8 with my...

cooker
replies: 7 views: 1,918
Hysteria 28th March 2010

I currently am using a Digi 002 with a Rosetta 800 with 8 channels of high quality pre's (4 Shadow Hills and API 3124). I want...

bottombunk
replies: 18 views: 1,796
mattg082 28th March 2010

What would be a better technique for drum ambience? Smaller room.

Nu-tra
replies: 32 views: 9,273
midnightsun 28th March 2010

I have been told that learning my Major, Major Pentatonic and blues scales are important to play smooth jazz but I have a...

skiroy
replies: 23 views: 2,485
midnightsun 28th March 2010

I have a pair of KRK rokits to mix (been using them for 5 years) and I found them to be full of presence (mainly about 4k), which...

birkasgeri
replies: 4 views: 2,455
Deleted User 28th March 2010

RANT ALERT Hello, I've been reading these forums for a while but have never contributed to them so this is my first post. I...

dielbe
replies: 13 views: 2,020
Aisle 6 28th March 2010

I've recently purchased an mks-80 from the states for use in the uk but the seller didn't have a power lead. I found a...

gavory
replies: 7 views: 1,671
renny3c 28th March 2010

I don't want to just see a bunch of computer geeks at this meeting so I'm posting this out here in the main section for everybody...

Bob Olhsson
replies: 1 views: 724
Teddy Ray 28th March 2010

Hey guys, I'm a lurker lol always coming here to absorb the knowledge you guys give. This question has been bothering me so much...

SS_Kash
replies: 0 views: 530
SS_Kash 28th March 2010

Has anyone used this with the 64 bit upgrades in Logic? Do you recommend the purchase, or have any regrets?

doktahyde
replies: 7 views: 820
rcb4t2 28th March 2010

Hi Singer Songwriter here I'm forced to sell of a piece of my recording chain. I use... RME Fireface 400 Great River ME1NV FMR...

gravymanstan
replies: 3 views: 611
drp audio 28th March 2010

Hi, I've been looking into getting a Yamaha d 1500 delay but have no idea on what its switching compatibilities are. Does...

GenghisChron
replies: 1 views: 2,081
ddageek 28th March 2010

How do i maintain the same volume in all my mixes? I mixed a few tracks and i guess i had my interface high in volume but was...

Audio Child
replies: 14 views: 1,414
recall 28th March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search