The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any good ? Any users ?

fingerbeats
replies: 0 views: 579
fingerbeats 1st April 2010

On Friday afternoon, one of our video editors came back from our off-site storage facility with something he found, 10 boxes of...

EV676
replies: 4 views: 5,767
GYMusic 1st April 2010

Never released a full run CD ... so I have a newbie question ... Q1) What is the difference between CD's that I could DIY at...

jlsgear
replies: 15 views: 2,026
Puffer Fish 1st April 2010

So, I've found a few sites on the web that offer both the AKG 701 and 702 for around $260 new. I love the aesthetics of the...

Decept
replies: 1 views: 1,281
Decept 1st April 2010

Hi there, i m actually tring to configure the 003 for controling logic 8... nothing is working, if someone could tell me way to...

Rom1
replies: 5 views: 1,110
ashleydrees 1st April 2010

What kind of room is the best for recording an upright piano? A friend was kind enough to give me one for free. I had a...

4 the Max
replies: 7 views: 903
jaakkol 1st April 2010

Selling my ff800 and getting a lynx Going out from lynx aurora outs to my adam s2a,now people told me i need a volume...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 920
Big_Bang 1st April 2010

I am in the market for a nice mic pre and hardware compressor and really like the idea of the 500 series format. But... they seem...

RiF
replies: 3 views: 606
van Overhalen 1st April 2010

I´ve got an old Tandberg Tape Recorder (9000X) wich as been repaired and restored. When I got it from the...

WBOstudio
replies: 3 views: 730
johnny nowhere 1st April 2010

Asia & South Africa -Is there a serious market for Asian proff studio's or hi end studio's? -Do they understand how to...

TAXS
replies: 6 views: 911
Matias228 1st April 2010

Can you folks recommend me a list of converters that have an ADAT lightpipe out? I'm looking for at least 4 channels of ADC....

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,397
John N 1st April 2010

Anyone care to disagree? C'mon... test me! Do it... Doooooo it !! (I was only 9 years late to attend, as a...

Big_Bang
replies: 16 views: 23,283
Batchainpuller78 1st April 2010

I need a really good and simple phase correction plug like little labs but Im not sure if I want to buy a UAD card

aabbey1
replies: 6 views: 1,440
Fletcher 1st April 2010

Hey everyone, So real quick, I have a digi 003 rack + (the one with 8 mic pres) and the presonus digimax 96k(8 mic pres) running...

gnr10101
replies: 1 views: 827
tamasdragon 1st April 2010

The female lead vocal on a folk rock piece I'm producing is well beyond my tuning skills. Attempts to retrack her vocal traded...

john caldwell
replies: 7 views: 1,099
S_Marius 1st April 2010

My friend just sent me a link of my now favorite cover of DSOTM. I hope to spread this glory to others. MOON8

Vum
replies: 5 views: 939
Tanio 1st April 2010

I'm recording mic'd guitar tracks along with direct recorded tracks and get phase issues. Is it just a matter of nudging until...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 483
Ry-Fi 1st April 2010

To anyone that owns a profire 610 and/or has some personal experience with it... CAN YOU HELP ME? So far the pres and converters...

mossimo654
replies: 0 views: 554
mossimo654 1st April 2010

Hi, when in stand alone mode and not connected via FireWire , is it possible to engage phantom power on the two preamps of a...

Banjo
replies: 5 views: 596
rjacobsen 1st April 2010

Hello, finally i got the dmx-r100 aes/ebu with a pair of Lynx aes16e for a total of 32 channels. i just installed and connected...

Fabianuy
replies: 0 views: 622
Fabianuy 1st April 2010

Tried this on drums the other week and just sat down to mix. Gotta say I really like what I'm hearing! These things pick up...

blacklight_uk
replies: 0 views: 1,511
blacklight_uk 1st April 2010

I'm investing in a personal IEM (in ear monitor) wireless system, and decided to buy a Shure PSM700 wireless transmitter from...

pschrock
replies: 2 views: 1,493
packagebear 1st April 2010

Just breaking in my new Beyer DT770 Pro headphones and noticed that at 1:02 on the song Black Cow there is what sounds like a...

UPRYZ
replies: 10 views: 1,306
UPRYZ 1st April 2010

I'm in the middle of finishing one of my own songs up i've been workig on for some time. doing overdubs now. (my gear info at the...

mattg082
replies: 5 views: 625
mattg082 1st April 2010

Hi everyone, I just got a used Shure SM7 today after a local radio station upgraded to new equipment, and it seems to be missing...

djkoolaide
replies: 3 views: 2,871
djkoolaide 1st April 2010

No, we're not talking mp4s here. Aerated Autoclaved Concrete. It's green, cuts down on building time, and has an STC rating of...

darkwater
replies: 11 views: 1,423
Subversounds 1st April 2010

Knopfler has a new album out, 'Get Lucky'. My dear God. This might just be the best sounding album I've ever heard. I personally...

JPeters86
replies: 76 views: 9,962
goneracin 1st April 2010

Anyone got a good gong sample? Thinking about the RA collection from East West anyway... I'm sure there's one in there. I need...

Matt Grondin
replies: 18 views: 10,224
TRJanuary 1st April 2010

I am looking for a plug or an outboard fx for fattening and or stereo enhancing a lead vocal. I know that the typical double...

InTheBox
replies: 43 views: 14,778
Kolt45 1st April 2010

Hello, I seem to have an issue that I need to use my laptop on stage and play sample clips(like small audio clips from movies)....

PhillyMayhem
replies: 1 views: 1,695
initialsBB 1st April 2010

I am thinking about purchasing one of these two and was wondering the difference in sonic quality between the two. I am only...

jmorales
replies: 26 views: 7,250
youngrob 1st April 2010

What would you do if you were an artist that was represented by a digital distribution company.. that stopped paying you or...

Dread
replies: 6 views: 532
Dread 1st April 2010

Is anyone successfully reamping guitars using a reamp box and an Apogee Duet? If so, what workarounds have you found you need to...

hopeless_opus
replies: 0 views: 720
hopeless_opus 1st April 2010

Wonder if anyone can help (sorry if this is in the wrong forum, please move if so). I've been trying to get hold of the...

fakiekid
replies: 0 views: 860
fakiekid 1st April 2010

Hi. I've been editing audio in multitrack projects, crossfading punches, moving out-of-rhythm tracks, etc. Of course with good...

Pandemonium
replies: 0 views: 575
Pandemonium 1st April 2010

so is it ok to split the signals coming out of your pres? send one to the A/D and one to the headphone mixer? is there any...

Disjointed
replies: 2 views: 629
Disjointed 1st April 2010

Hey guys, Doing some tracking for a new record and I was wondering if, last minute, anybody had a Phoenix Audio DRS lying...

Matthew Murray
replies: 1 views: 718
Matthew Murray 1st April 2010

what the fcuk is wrong with me? Luc Besson is me favorite director, i love daft punk AND air, and now this! Yelle - Ce Jeu i...

quantumpsych
replies: 5 views: 887
MarkRB 1st April 2010

Really hard to find these ones, especially when manufacturers now only produce crappy digital ones. Im looking for a very...

toasteh
replies: 30 views: 33,355
mobiledisco 1st April 2010

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a keyboard workstation for a band member. Basically, it would be mainly for live use. We need a...

Digamma
replies: 10 views: 2,407
kittonian 1st April 2010

... Just saw this on a myspace of a band I love, inspired me to open this thread. I know there are dozens out there, all...

Big_Bang
replies: 16 views: 762
Valdyr 31st March 2010

Is anyone familiar with this ALO mod cable for the AKG 702? Looks killer, but I wonder if it is worth the investment over the...

Decept
replies: 0 views: 1,546
Decept 31st March 2010

Hello sorry for my english I'm french I search a nice mixing console I have a possibility to by TL audio M1 with nice...

IMANOUEL
replies: 32 views: 3,791
IMANOUEL 31st March 2010

Or is it a DAW controller?

joshuarlyon
replies: 2 views: 614
joshuarlyon 31st March 2010

So far i've seen the low end from behringer ada8000 to the focusrite octopre LE (with adat card) theres also the presonus digimax...

2Cv
replies: 14 views: 2,775
2Cv 31st March 2010

How many are doing this, and with what pres? I've been really enjoying what my Neves do to the mix. I'm fully aware it's...

LarryClutch
replies: 6 views: 1,140
Surbitone 31st March 2010

Something struck me the other day when I was reading a thread about engineers that put tissue of the tweeter of their NS10s to...

Weirwood
replies: 8 views: 1,427
Henke 31st March 2010

Thats Stig Pedersen.

meymia
replies: 1 views: 766
meymia 31st March 2010

Can I use the onboard stereo mics on Zoon H4 to multi-track? Such as, record guitar using onboard mics, then record vocal using...

livemusic
replies: 2 views: 1,304
OliverV 31st March 2010

Bashing B* is sport in GS... rightly so, just don't forget the people with tons of passion and milligrams of money! BUT.... (I...

Big_Bang
replies: 17 views: 1,468
stafs 31st March 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search