The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys- my question is does the strip pro compressor actually have different algorithms per model or are the different models...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 870
FreshSkweez 4th April 2010

im thinking of getting a Digi 003R with the signature series mod. the guys at BLA Assure me over and over thte mod will out...

Khaos Phreak
replies: 81 views: 8,623
Hammyham 4th April 2010

I have an old school mixing board that I know next to nothing about, and I am hoping that the knowledgeable gear slutz can help...

Insomniaclown
replies: 28 views: 3,085
777Artin 3rd April 2010

Is anyone using Pro Tools to perform live using RTAS plugins? I have been messing with using my laptop and MBox2 to be able to...

swaff
replies: 3 views: 3,320
shaddai 3rd April 2010

I wanted to have the most basic (aka cheapest) HD system what would I need? It's mostly going to be for hip hop and other solo...

Curtis Day
replies: 25 views: 2,112
Curtis Day 3rd April 2010

Hello people, I have a question about the 01v96 mixer made by yamaha. Is this machine fysically changed in the last years? I...

Melchior Joannes
replies: 3 views: 1,539
fifthcircle 3rd April 2010

Hi all, this mainly goes out to people living here in Berlin... I know there are some posting here on this forum, so I...

Andi Rauscher
replies: 242 views: 16,067
geareyes 3rd April 2010

Hey guys, I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but I'm looking for an easy/efficient way to divide long, live...

S.Filpansick
replies: 4 views: 3,434
S.Filpansick 3rd April 2010

This isn't the first time this has entered my mind as a good idea, but a HUGE majority of audio engineers and mixers would be...

dbbubba
replies: 3 views: 1,316
kooz 3rd April 2010

Anyone else working in China? Would be interesting to meet other gs members in Asia. I manage a club here called The Shelter...

MadCity
replies: 4 views: 731
synthoid 3rd April 2010

James, Thank you soo much for your Vocal instructional CD... occasionally singing in the studio over the past 2 years left me...

superburtm
replies: 5 views: 1,319
Guest 3rd April 2010

or is there? Tracking tips for strict LRC mixing would be fantastic I have googled this subject and can only find one...

no drama
replies: 2 views: 813
Mikeren 3rd April 2010

If a manufacturer would make a small format control surface with assignable dedicated eq knobs per channel, it would be perfect....

jkung
replies: 1 views: 876
audioisgood 3rd April 2010

Hey everyone im new here and had a question to ask. and i have looked it up and im real sorry if you hear it all the time, i just...

deadspace
replies: 24 views: 1,603
Ken Walker 3rd April 2010

So which would you buy? I can get the Radar II and a brand new high powered custom made PC with a couple hundred to spare or...

skythemusic
replies: 10 views: 2,185
Surbitone 3rd April 2010

Dear all, I have two ADA2, with serial #670388 and #670459, for sale. Pls send me offer if interested. The cards will be...

AYM
replies: 0 views: 1,042
AYM 3rd April 2010

I really like it! spin

Jules
replies: 16 views: 2,794
steveschizoid 3rd April 2010

Have you guys seen this? I was amazed to see all that gear and mics galore. A lot of that gear is incredibly rare too. I can't...

bgomez15
replies: 3 views: 714
djemberecords 3rd April 2010

I have a problem. please help !!! I have lynx aurora 16 and the digidesign 192 in my studio. core card to 192 primary port and...

pullpush
replies: 3 views: 1,102
pullpush 3rd April 2010

Ok, I feel like this is something I should know but have always been to embarrassed to ask. When mixing a project I find that...

replies: 0 views: 639
....... 3rd April 2010

Has anyone been in this situation before? I have a motu interface and the pres on it are pretty stink eventhough they have been...

Suda Badri
replies: 9 views: 1,545
Suda Badri 3rd April 2010

COMPUTER 24" iMac 2.8GHz/4GB HARD DRIVE Glyph Portagig800 500GB/7,200RPM DAW Pro Tools M-Powered...

kingdice86
replies: 6 views: 854
kingdice86 3rd April 2010

There's a debate going on over at You Tube regarding the accusation that Crowded House used autotune at this gig.Any of you...

mixmix
replies: 31 views: 2,076
juniorhifikit 3rd April 2010

will going from 8 preamps (fully mic'd drum kit) into 1-4 xlr and 5-8 1/4 line inputs on the 003 be okay? will channels 5-8...

theshizon
replies: 24 views: 6,347
chrysb93065 3rd April 2010

I own Superior drummer 2.0. When I purchased it they sent me all the SDX upgrade discs. If I buy the "Metal Foundry"...

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 591
chrisso 3rd April 2010

So I'm working on my new studio and I think I have finally decided on my mic choices and would like some feedback. I'm gonna be...

mikeyrad
replies: 5 views: 798
bananarama 3rd April 2010

Might be a fun way to learn some new tricks and stuff, so the idea is write down things you've discovered by random chance or...

Tainted Blue
replies: 4 views: 1,051
Salty James 3rd April 2010

I'm using Logic 9, and an apogee duet, and I'm trying to patch a track out through the outs on the Duet and then run it through...

miksirhc
replies: 3 views: 808
littledoodler 3rd April 2010

I just spent the last three days recording with the Duet. The conversion rocks! Haven't felt this good about a digital recording...

Highphi
replies: 0 views: 1,057
Highphi 3rd April 2010

Does anyone here have experience with opening up a Beyerdynamics M160? I'm having some issues with it and I want to check if the...

Xspringe
replies: 0 views: 602
Xspringe 3rd April 2010

MID/SIDE ENCODING AND DECODING in brief. There has been a great deal of information and misinformation on the forums about Mid...

midnightsun
replies: 2 views: 9,010
rjacobsen 3rd April 2010

Hello I have a question about coincidence phenomenon. I have read about that and understood that it can cause a dip in...

parham
replies: 4 views: 878
joeq 3rd April 2010

I was looking for a DI solution to add to my tracking room that would capture guitars for later reamping. I wanted a guitar input...

subspace
replies: 0 views: 1,617
subspace 2nd April 2010

MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamics, spectral dynamic processor & free-form linear phase equalizer I love this spectral...

levonvincent
replies: 6 views: 1,611
AudioKemestry 2nd April 2010

I'm trying to record a drummer that really loves to whack his cymbals. It's mostly rock so when that hihat opens during the...

Xspringe
replies: 61 views: 16,769
Xspringe 2nd April 2010

Just got the ULN.8 box here in my studio (awesome gear !). Wondering if someone here on gearslutz.com could give me a straight...

ensoniq
replies: 7 views: 2,896
Jimbo 2nd April 2010

I'm working at a studio that just purchased an Antelope OCX clock and I'm trying to figure out how best to incorporate into our...

aof21
replies: 4 views: 601
cavern 2nd April 2010

So I'm using American Audio HP700 headphones. I have been reasonably satisfied. One thing I have noticed is that if I play...

tsm181
replies: 5 views: 634
tsm181 2nd April 2010

Why is it that I read so many rave reviews on the blue robbie, but no one post any samples or clips. I just want to hear the blue...

pctechjustin
replies: 0 views: 576
pctechjustin 2nd April 2010

so this is not a post of sound bites but rather a question and maybe some helpful feedback. i just bought both of these pres and...

mattg082
replies: 47 views: 12,442
reflixtinian 2nd April 2010

Ok, so this isn't the Nebula support forums obviously - but there doesn't seem to be many people over there at the minute and I...

dannys1
replies: 0 views: 719
dannys1 2nd April 2010

interested in an AT4060 and an API527 I have a U87 and an AT4050 and a 414 ..is the AT4060 going to be a 'different enough'...

rogerbrain
replies: 3 views: 613
rogerbrain 2nd April 2010
replies: 11 views: 740
theblue1 2nd April 2010

I'm looking for an alternative to this box: BEHRINGER: FBQ800 I'm gonna use it when I do dj gigs, to control mainly subbass...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 0 views: 738
Rasmus Faber 2nd April 2010

Ok the thing is this, the way i think speakers sound the best for mixing is when they are at a certain level, i find this level...

dualflip
replies: 29 views: 5,915
joeq 2nd April 2010

OK..got two schools of thought...synchrolock on or off when clocking a lynx system externally. Like to hear from guys that are...

glissando
replies: 8 views: 1,533
glissando 2nd April 2010

When I'm recording distorted guitars I put a single sm57 at 1 inch form the cone of my mesa 4x12, but I tend to have some...

Tachy
replies: 12 views: 985
Tachy 2nd April 2010

Here is what I want to do: In Cubase 5, take a mono in from my keyboard and have it go through a stereo chorus and come out with...

mike vee
replies: 11 views: 4,342
mike vee 2nd April 2010

Yo... My thing is song writing and getting a good vibe going, I have some technical knowledge but nothing like some of the...

breakbeat-cafe
replies: 0 views: 696
breakbeat-cafe 2nd April 2010

Hey guys, im just working out if purchasing the steven slate EX pack, with two expansion packs for $159 is worth it for what ill...

craig9045
replies: 11 views: 1,556
craig9045 2nd April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search