The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I have the following guitar fx pedals and was wondering if anyone could help me with a suitable power supply. There seems...

Calum_H
replies: 8 views: 8,488
guitarwolle 5th April 2010

You know, stuff like - punches - edits - comps How easy is it to work with? On its own/ with a computer/ DAW I understand the...

andychamp
replies: 54 views: 7,864
recordinghopkins 5th April 2010

Any thoughts on Monitor Shelf Life as far as maintaining their accuracy? I have a pair of M-Audio 8' powered monitors and am...

nicenobs
replies: 1 views: 620
joshuarlyon 5th April 2010

Fletcher- I see that your company has the 1608 built into their studio..was wondering what your opinion on the console is...

heyman
replies: 8 views: 2,249
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2010

Question... I'm running a BLA 002R w/Reaper via FireWire. My Eureka is connected to Analog 5 in right now, while the DigiMax...

DeyBwah
replies: 2 views: 1,029
mics 5th April 2010

I'm looking for a two channel compressor, primarily for tracking and soundshaping. Cant decide between these two. Haven't tried...

Worlez
replies: 18 views: 2,743
u b k 5th April 2010

So can someone please enlighten me on how each of these devices compare? I looked through the RME web-site and am having a...

DeyBwah
replies: 2 views: 1,946
DeyBwah 5th April 2010

I've been researching preamps lately. Ofcourse some standalone nuits are very appealing, but some higher end audio interface...

nyne
replies: 0 views: 879
nyne 5th April 2010

Lately if I put my Mackie HR624's in stand-by mode, one or both won't come back on after not being used for a while. These are...

Buss-me
replies: 0 views: 763
Buss-me 5th April 2010

Sorry, the title is supposed to read "Is this headphone AMP a good choice?" I've heard the name thrown around. And I...

Decept
replies: 1 views: 598
loopy 5th April 2010

I'm looking for some help with my SM57's. I have 4 brand new ones...never used. I have had them for a looooong time as I am...

Dogbreath
replies: 9 views: 1,244
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2010

I recently bought a 2nd hand DBX 586 tube preamp (2ch, 12au7 tubes). Now it seems one of the output stages stopped working,...

JazzP
replies: 6 views: 2,327
JazzP 5th April 2010

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but I wasn't sure where else to go. So I'm in the middle of mixing some...

bgomez15
replies: 21 views: 4,023
the dice 5th April 2010

I am in the market for a 8-16 channel interface for home recording (drums, bass, guitar, etc). I have been looking at the...

ruanddu
replies: 10 views: 1,586
ruanddu 5th April 2010

I have a Peavey PV14 mixer that I use for live gigs and that kind of thing but I want to start recording. My question is: Is...

themiccichinator
replies: 3 views: 750
BurnStudios 5th April 2010

Im new (6 yrs experience) at this, started working with a real old school engineer about a year ago, he is a console to tape guy,...

ScumAndVillany
replies: 11 views: 3,406
asus 5th April 2010

Why do some hear more Reverb thru Monitors versus listening thru cans ? I know I hear less reverb when mixing thru headphones...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 816
(un)reason 5th April 2010

I am sitting here comparing both side by side. 1. The ATH-M50 is significantly louder than the 701. As a matter of fact, the...

mikoo69
replies: 19 views: 8,696
Decept 5th April 2010

Hi , I own ADAM S3A monitors and I have some problem with the right speaker, Sometime ( not always ) when I open the system...

SAGABEBA
replies: 9 views: 1,254
SAGABEBA 5th April 2010

Not looking for freeware one but the best sounding one, i have no price limit, and no i dont want to get a session guitarist in i...

complex
replies: 2 views: 2,915
rogerbrain 5th April 2010

I got to see Peter Hince's excellent Queen photo/memorabilia exhibition today. It includes some great studio photos from...

SPatrick
replies: 0 views: 583
SPatrick 5th April 2010

Yeah...ok...so I come home, download the FREE driver from Mackie in order to run Pro Tools 8 on my imac, the download and install...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 2 views: 841
Retrofreak 5th April 2010

I just wanted to say that purchasing a Tiny Terror and a PPC212-ob (2x12" open back) cab has been about the best thing I've...

Slaytex
replies: 48 views: 15,606
Tommy-boy 5th April 2010

Wow, I'm not usually this prompt with matters of news. Look at me, the first one to post...

Matthew Murray
replies: 58 views: 11,167
The Beatsmith 5th April 2010

For the past few months, ive found myself not using any eq on my master buss. I generally find if i start using eq on my master,...

beau_mckee
replies: 78 views: 4,871
narcoman 5th April 2010

I'm looking for something so i don't have to use a mouse all the time for mixing. What control surfaces with motorized faders...

CodyMFDubb
replies: 7 views: 3,052
Adlen 5th April 2010

I am currently tracking (female) vocals with a cheap Chinese tube condenser (T.Bone SCT700) -> Soundtracs Megas 32/16/2...

RiF
replies: 9 views: 1,067
RiF 5th April 2010

I have a Lynx Aurora 8. The conversion is good but I only have 8 channels out. I've been thinking about a summing box or maybe...

OVERNIGHT
replies: 9 views: 3,187
Helicopter 5th April 2010

Hi, I just purchased a pair of PMC TB1 monitors and am looking for advise on what amp to buy to power these speakers, my budget...

hally
replies: 4 views: 2,175
clan 5th April 2010

The question I am putting out there is: Do you find you are more creative and productive at certain times of the year than...

ReubenTobias
replies: 223 views: 7,430
Victory Pete 5th April 2010

and they'll turn into shredders like these...5SZ-MZqlTBE

T_R_S
replies: 5 views: 2,562
stafs 5th April 2010

Hi everyone, Got a quick question for those familiar with Orban 424A architecture. Mine started acting out on me today. Namely...

FreshSkweez
replies: 9 views: 2,633
kirkwylde 5th April 2010

Please take a look at this video from Youtube of LeAnn Rimes Live From Abbey Road, I've noticed the Neumann U47 that is the main...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 24 views: 7,362
bananarama 5th April 2010

Anyone know if this would fit it? I have one, but don't really have a way of measuring it to see...looks like it might fit? The...

SynthLine09
replies: 3 views: 2,372
SynthLine09 5th April 2010

My brother is opening a 1500 sqft cafe with an earthy vibe to it hooppie, featuring local and organic foods in Portland, ME. ...

aof21
replies: 6 views: 11,781
shaddai 5th April 2010

Hello, do you have any suggestions about cleaning tape residue on the ns10 cabinet without taking off the black paint? Thanks...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 12 views: 1,761
tombak 5th April 2010

ok well... not really he would literally kick my ass as he is about 5 times my weight lol but I'm working on WWE wrestler MVP 's...

mdjice
replies: 26 views: 1,925
mdjice 5th April 2010

This thing rocks! I have downloaded a bunch of free apps, and have to say that Im really impressed how great this thing works. ...

alexamk
replies: 11 views: 1,205
dbowman 5th April 2010

I'm looking for a good dance/house piano in hardware form and vst form. Can anyone recomend any good ones? I'm thinking of buying...

audio1200
replies: 4 views: 2,455
lain2097 5th April 2010

I am looking for a pair of small monitors for composing at home in my studio apartment. I have access to great monitoring at the...

John_McEnroe
replies: 1 views: 3,204
Bodoc 5th April 2010

First off I would like to say hi as this is my first post... I am running Cubase Essential 5 on Windows 7, 64 bit. I really...

Fattonz
replies: 10 views: 2,444
Fattonz 5th April 2010

6.0.1 won't accept 0008 or 0009 track codes so had to jump from 0007 to 0010 lolz anyone else have this problem ..i...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 591
Philip S Bova 5th April 2010

maybe ill miss the touch "real" faders but with the ipad and AC-7 and midipad i can have both controllers inside a...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 1,378
cinealta 5th April 2010

Hey, Ive searched this forum and elsewhere but I cant seem to find an explaination as to what Im suspose to be looking for when...

reelalltooreel
replies: 1 views: 1,047
Raster 5th April 2010

like pres and ****. I'm obviously a dummy but seriously, how?

Curtis Day
replies: 19 views: 3,383
nomoreflakes 5th April 2010

How many of you slutz out there don't even bother miking up a bass cab. But instead just use DI's, multiple DI's, plugs or a...

apadua
replies: 113 views: 9,918
Dimes 5th April 2010

I have 11 .wav tracks to send to someone. Each file is 29.3 MB. yousendit.com only allows one track (file) at a time, multiples...

couchpotato
replies: 14 views: 677
fhames 5th April 2010

what music apps would you folks like to see developed?

imaginaryday
replies: 2 views: 506
antoniosolo 4th April 2010

Hi all, I've got really cheap some tubes from an antique seller here in Rio. Many i couldnt recognize or never heard. I googled...

Subversounds
replies: 2 views: 1,980
Omega Arts 4th April 2010

Just tell Laura Nyro how much I love and miss her music. We all go when it's time, but GOTDAMMIT I'm selfish. 2 bottles of wine...

steelyfan
replies: 9 views: 794
MasterTrax 4th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search