The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys and Gals, I know there are threads about the 003 and Rosetta setup and I have read through them in depth and from...

TOCDN
replies: 9 views: 1,411
TOCDN 6th April 2010

specifically for use in a grove tubes "the brick" preamp/DI. mostly using this for running bass direct, and thinking...

coyot
replies: 4 views: 1,068
Remember_This 6th April 2010

I recently made some massive changes in my studio (and lifestyle); sold just about everything except my computers and monitors,...

LoRez
replies: 0 views: 646
LoRez 6th April 2010

This weird freaking city doesn't even seem to have any place that SELLS these things, and I'd really like to try out a couple...

DinosaurSR
replies: 3 views: 1,137
BradD 6th April 2010

I just got a used mackie 32 8 bus mixer, and I was wondering how I could set it up for recording. I have yet to get my first...

powerfulpaul
replies: 6 views: 761
powerfulpaul 6th April 2010

NO LONGER A PROBLEM...I SOLVED IT BY READING THE AUDACITY MANUAL CAREFULLY. I have the BBE Maximizer plugin in what I believe...

petsematary
replies: 1 views: 4,254
sramosch 6th April 2010

I'm about ready to buy my first outboard compressor(s). I don't have a ton of hands on experience with outboard comps but have...

Aaron Miller
replies: 14 views: 1,488
Aaron Miller 6th April 2010

I have been considering several mid-grade consoles for my studio - Digidesign C|24, MCI JH636, and the DDA DMR12. Obviously, the...

Evenyre
replies: 2 views: 603
LiquidArmy 6th April 2010

I recently received a financial windfall of a few thousand dollars, and started thinking about possibly acquiring a very nice...

olivialand
replies: 28 views: 4,463
B-San 6th April 2010

Just wondering When mixing vocals its always a problem..i cut but then the vox is too weak i add and then the vocal is too...

finlove
replies: 40 views: 2,515
thebri 6th April 2010

which is better the sony mdr v900hd or Sennheiser hd 280 pro can somebody help me decide? pros and cons ?? i'll use it for...

bassdrops
replies: 1 views: 677
FreshSkweez 6th April 2010

Hi everyone, This will be my first post here. I have been asked to record piano recitals for a music academy. Medium room,...

mrcomet
replies: 6 views: 1,926
John Brook 6th April 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,254
stringbean01 6th April 2010

I know there is a similar thread, but I'd like to start one here to discuss some of the problems, and post solutions. Please, PT...

joedoc
replies: 19 views: 1,693
Ol' Betsey 6th April 2010

This thing showed up at the Curve Lab last week, via Kurt Guitars.

Curve Dominant
replies: 24 views: 15,818
bash 6th April 2010

Is this thing for sale yet? It was announced here a long while back now.....a really long time comin' now! stikestikestike

Alex Wyler
replies: 4 views: 1,381
Alex Wyler 6th April 2010

Does anybody know where I can buy Violet mics in the UK? A quick google reveals Zen Audio as the distributors, but none of the...

blacklight_uk
replies: 1 views: 730
zenaudio 6th April 2010

Hi, Can anyone provide me with the D9 pin layout of the Apogee Mini Dac? Don't remember ever getting the breakout cable with...

nnl
replies: 0 views: 1,168
nnl 6th April 2010

Hi guys, I have come across a good deal on a Kurzweil K2000s V3 rack version (with sampling installed) with 64 MB of ram. In...

Farshad
replies: 21 views: 8,137
BLITZ_LIGHT_YEAR 6th April 2010

My old trusty sm57 has finally gave out and is now distorting. I've had it about 10 years. Wondering if this is a paperweight...

girlthatdrums
replies: 3 views: 572
loujudson 6th April 2010

Problem solved...

dambro2
replies: 1 views: 629
greatgreatriver 6th April 2010

Okay, I've been doing this for quite some time now, but I'm starting to have concerns about the damage it may cause to the...

Jakeman1086
replies: 16 views: 7,810
PureData 6th April 2010

I didn't step over the line. I was not warned about anything. Is there any good reasons beside terrible moderating...

malice
replies: 4 views: 889
Jules 6th April 2010

hello everyone!! I have a simple question that perhaps someone can shed the light on.while searching for a pro tool hd process...

analogasaur
replies: 0 views: 558
analogasaur 6th April 2010

I recently bought a Mojava MA 200. and was reading through the manual. it said upon buying the mike, i should let the mike run on...

avpmusik
replies: 1 views: 639
mics 6th April 2010

Hi, I was hoping someone could shed some light on this. I am looking at getting a decent one channel pre amp to make the quality...

Tunes 666
replies: 2 views: 1,096
Tunes 666 6th April 2010

It seems like this would have been covered already but I swear I've done quite a bit of searching over the last week or so and...

mixlrose
replies: 4 views: 674
frans 6th April 2010

I'm looking to invest in a 5.1 system that also sounds good for music playback. Can anyone offer some good picks? Thanks!

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 817
James Lehmann 6th April 2010

So, i run a mobile studio and most of my gear is old blankets and muso's empty smoke hazed rooms. I run a Tascam FW1082...

MickoLX
replies: 5 views: 990
7161 6th April 2010

I've got an old Soundcraft 400B and an old Soundcraft 1624. I will fix one of them and sell the other. Which one would you...

JERBOA
replies: 11 views: 14,852
tti100 6th April 2010

I've recently purchased a harmonium and have gotten good results micing the harmonium with 2 small diaphragm condensers. I was...

socool135
replies: 4 views: 2,805
trompetfreak 6th April 2010

How does one hook up a guitar pedal to a PA for a vocal reverb or slapback echo? I tried using a memory toy echo via 1/4"...

Sugar382
replies: 1 views: 1,170
mobius.media 6th April 2010

Hi... I've finally started to recap my D&R 4000mkII I have done the PS and the Master/Monitor section.... I have decided...

CE_Music
replies: 4 views: 690
CE_Music 6th April 2010

Im wondering if anyone has any tips on how they work out a clients comfortable budget range so you can then determine how much to...

ebulb
replies: 17 views: 1,158
RCM - Ronan 6th April 2010

ok, so ive gotten some feedback and i am now in search for some more. so first of all im looking for a mic with some color and...

mikeyrad
replies: 3 views: 682
bananarama 6th April 2010

Hi all. I've learned a lot here, and I am ready to step up from a CI2 interface feeding Cubase 5 to a Lunchbox front end thru...

Lankyfranky
replies: 14 views: 1,465
topcreek 6th April 2010

Hey folks, I found an AT3035 for $100. Should I grab it, or pass and save the money for something else? Let me hear from...

Overseer
replies: 7 views: 1,160
ddageek 6th April 2010

Hi all, Looking for some comments regarding starved plated tube designs. From what I read, 'real' tube equipment is preferred...

SoundFancier
replies: 2 views: 715
juniorhifikit 6th April 2010

I just ordered a VMK 161 Plus off of ebay but I thought that it's supposed to have the word "plus" on the keyboard....

roderick
replies: 4 views: 3,120
Clonkified 6th April 2010

Hello, I am looking at replacing my current setup of an RME digiface with 3 RME ADI-8 converters to 3 Echo Audiofire 12's....

ckett
replies: 20 views: 8,084
deuc647 6th April 2010

I know the rules guys, sooo so sorry if there´s already a post on this but I need to know if the fast track ultra 8r is...

rgr22
replies: 4 views: 3,642
rgr22 6th April 2010

my card got stuck in my slot, and the pin connector came off and broke? can that be replaced ? does anyone know what uad's policy...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 1,239
ChaosCreation 6th April 2010

I am wondering how the converters of the V3 compare to other dedicated adc's? Thanks.

bkspitfire
replies: 0 views: 845
bkspitfire 6th April 2010

Hi there, I already own the Custom & Vintage add on for Superior Drummer 2. But lately my eye is on the Native Instruments...

Skiggy
replies: 3 views: 2,251
chrisso 6th April 2010

My friend has a nice big old analogue console that sounds great... He told me it was a 'soundmaster' but I cant find anything...

Haynesmachine
replies: 0 views: 1,187
Haynesmachine 6th April 2010

Went to another site, but their email system didn't allow me to register! Anybody got advice on Focal 130 kr 5.25" car...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 650
GrooveMerchant 6th April 2010

hiya, i went through a phase of tracking with nearly no compression no im loving it again.. i have a lunch box which i am...

sheltersoton
replies: 27 views: 6,750
FreshSkweez 6th April 2010

Hello everyone. I did search the forums before deciding to post this. Im hoping someone might be able to suggest something...

pr4ctic4l
replies: 4 views: 691
rcb4t2 6th April 2010

Hi, Will a finalizer work without a battery? what does the battery do? if it's just for saving presets, if I had a memory card...

SSR
replies: 0 views: 838
SSR 6th April 2010

Was wondering if anyone could help me with this: When I want to insert a percussive element into my session, such as a shaker, I...

Drywsef
replies: 6 views: 4,281
Jeff D. 6th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search