The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone familiar with these. A pair of these came along in the big gear influx here recently. They're not even hooked up yet. I...

Benmrx
replies: 5 views: 3,484
Mark A. Jay 14th April 2010

I have the first mbox and I don't have any extra plug ins to enhance my music. Can I get radio quality using what came with the...

bJb
replies: 8 views: 1,159
youngrob 14th April 2010

I'm looking for a set of headphones that'll last me a good 10 years in a studio environment. They'll be treated well, but used...

che_guitarra
replies: 2 views: 1,846
aof21 14th April 2010

Guru's of the audio world...I need some hep...yes...hep! I'm gearing up a band to run In Ear Monitors (IEMs) using the Rolls...

daddygreene
replies: 0 views: 664
daddygreene 14th April 2010

Cheapest, easiest way to produce remote session over the internet? I have a client on the other side of the country that wants...

chris carter
replies: 0 views: 737
chris carter 14th April 2010

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some active monitors for my new studio. i've got a pretty small control room ( 14.9 ft long, 8.2...

Zinc-house
replies: 7 views: 1,027
El-Roy 14th April 2010

how good are the converters.? how good is the EQ(is it on par with any high end eq's).? How good is the preamps.? Can this...

kikuindanutz
replies: 1 views: 927
BrandRecordingCo 14th April 2010

Hi I'm having major problems with my Pro Tools 192 i/o We are using channels 1 and 2 to input a tape machine and have been...

Boco
replies: 1 views: 1,262
Ian Bodzasi 14th April 2010
replies: 0 views: 704
Revmen 14th April 2010

I have read all the threads lying around in the forum and elsewhere about adrian utleys guitar sound. I am looking for even...

bari_floydian
replies: 5 views: 11,050
bari_floydian 14th April 2010

Recently came into a bit of money, I'm looking to buy a piece of gear to help with overall mixing/mastering purposes. I'm...

Rainy Days
replies: 14 views: 5,052
woodhenge 14th April 2010

Hi, I see a lot of talk about Lexicons and that's great. I actually really like the TC sound especially in the...

pashatom
replies: 0 views: 622
pashatom 14th April 2010

Hi, So, Im sitting here with my Makie Onyx 1640i. Bass guitar coming in on channel 1, PFL at 0db on the meter. Computer...

synthbob
replies: 0 views: 629
synthbob 14th April 2010

Hi people, I'm thinking about ugrading my setup, looking at different options and converters are an option. I record with a...

matskull
replies: 3 views: 898
matskull 14th April 2010

I've been using little to no compression on my tracks recently (tracks that I write/perform/mix myself). I am wondering if...

hduncan
replies: 27 views: 5,804
Dean Landon 14th April 2010

I am running a Lynx Aurora 16 and have been wanting to connect some cheap computer type monitors to it as a second set besides my...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 440
DeadPoet 14th April 2010

I need a really good volume control, nothing fancy, no talk back, just stereo volume knob. The only thing i would like is not to...

mrc
replies: 7 views: 5,960
Sander A 14th April 2010

Which is better? Using a preamp or sticking with the first mbox focusrite?

bJb
replies: 0 views: 800
bJb 14th April 2010

I have the first mbox, reasons 4.0, a m audio midi controller, an akai mpd16. m audio studio monitors, a rode nt-1 microphone, a...

bJb
replies: 7 views: 809
Fletcher 14th April 2010

Hi Folks, I have a digi 003 rack & would like to run a better converter on the front end (via S/PDIF). I have some nice...

everglass
replies: 23 views: 2,169
youngmain 14th April 2010

There's a guy in Melbourne selling a mixer : Classic 70's Yamaha PM700 12+2 into 2 Mixing desk. Great build quality with...

dogma
replies: 6 views: 3,127
skiroy 14th April 2010

Hi, I have a KRK RP5 and I'm not completely satisfied with how my mixes turn out when I listen to them on my earphones and...

lppier
replies: 1 views: 527
Diogo C 14th April 2010

does anyone know what verb unit (if not some crazy chamber) is used on that first scott walker record? especially on...

reeserichardson
replies: 3 views: 783
reeserichardson 14th April 2010

Hey everybody, I just realized I've been around on this site for a while reading and learning from everybody and occasionally...

andmoore1230
replies: 10 views: 684
Tone Laborer 14th April 2010

I have the first mbox and I get hum everytime I turn on the phantom power and if I'm listening to music on ITunes using the Mbox...

bJb
replies: 3 views: 507
bJb 14th April 2010

Hey, all - I'm just moving into a new place and am seeking a pair of monitors that will deliver high-quality sound at low-db...

DCtoDaylight
replies: 21 views: 1,745
u b k 14th April 2010

I own a 50 watt crate valve amplifier. Since getting it a few years ago, it has performed nicely. About a year ago, I replaced...

whquade
replies: 1 views: 473
whquade 14th April 2010

Just a thought. I don't have a huge amount of time to experiment with recording at different sample rates, however, have tried...

glissando
replies: 321 views: 16,738
Francis Vaughan 14th April 2010

(@mods: I tried to post this in the tips&techniques sub-forum, but I apparently don't have the required privileges) When...

andychamp
replies: 5 views: 1,103
AstralPStudios 14th April 2010

Alesis USB Pro Drum Kit Alesis USB Pro Drum Kit | Sweetwater.com to use with addictive drums, has anyone else used this...

maxpidge
replies: 3 views: 652
maxpidge 14th April 2010

I'm considering the Alesis HD24XR or HD24 as my main recording setup to be used in conjunction with a mixer. I'm doing mainly...

horndog
replies: 22 views: 12,910
loujudson 14th April 2010

I'm trying to install Pro-Tools 8, but there's always this FEATURE TRANFER DATA that appears. The message says: Component:...

Luc Sabourin
replies: 3 views: 922
AstralPStudios 14th April 2010

I don't understand exactly how the RE-201 functions. If the echo and reverb volumes are turned all the way down, is there any...

psychosamurai
replies: 8 views: 3,877
psychosamurai 14th April 2010

does anybody have a sound clip or a song that uses this mic on vocals? thanks

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 3,354
Archmart 14th April 2010

Hi, I am pretty much decided on either one of these pairs. What would you say the street price on these microphones would be?...

thkaiser
replies: 2 views: 939
loh90 14th April 2010

About 6 years ago, a band that I was in recorded an album at our practice place. We tracked all the guitars, bass and vocals...

chris.holtmeier
replies: 22 views: 1,133
rocksure 14th April 2010

I found on the soniccouture website they used one of these contact mics to record some balinese bowed metal...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,010
marcus 14th April 2010

I tried searching, didn't find much. Are there any wireless headphones out there that would be good enough to mix on and check...

WAVERUNNER
replies: 4 views: 924
GuySonic 13th April 2010

Hey guys, Just a quik question...I often use a compressor on my synth/bass tracks and feed the sidechain with my kick drum to get...

dwrene77
replies: 7 views: 1,527
w.tarasov 13th April 2010

Does anybody know what multi-track and tape Gentle Giant used for "The Power and the Glory" and "Octopus"?...

tape!
replies: 25 views: 2,144
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 13th April 2010

freshflowe Your chance to have YOUR MUSIC HEARD BY MILLIONS of people around the world, and gain international recognition as a...

kAlbaska
replies: 3 views: 812
FreshSkweez 13th April 2010

just wondering if I turn bass up alot at about 80hz should i put the kick about 160hz? or vice versa just wondering how to get...

finlove
replies: 3 views: 720
FreshSkweez 13th April 2010

Is it just me or does the monitor section really mess up the signal, I have been trying to better my monitoring setup cause my...

Hotstuff
replies: 0 views: 539
Hotstuff 13th April 2010

Went to UPS to get a quote on how much it would be to ship out a TLM 103 out to Houston from Cali, and they said $33 + another...

Dizzy
replies: 12 views: 927
warhead 13th April 2010

Is Redco the best company for this? Anyone else? Thanks in advance.

Dave Reid
replies: 2 views: 620
Remember_This 13th April 2010

Hey! My brother wants to buy 4-5 speakers for 400 Euros for a maximum listening pleasure for that price. He also said he'd like...

DND-NS
replies: 1 views: 438
mikethedrummer 13th April 2010

I'm in the market for a preamp upgrade. Primarily using an SM7b, but I often break out the Mojave MA200. I know the SM7b paired...

Caenros
replies: 7 views: 1,470
warhead 13th April 2010

hi guys, I picked up a pair of krk rp6fr's yesterday and I'm getting a weird noise when I run them through my allen & heath...

kerbinator
replies: 1 views: 731
Sander A 13th April 2010

As far as euphonics are concerned is there much value to frequencies, between 10khz and 12khz? What harmonic content can be...

asndy82
replies: 7 views: 883
Surbitone 13th April 2010

I just bought my first Bogner (Twin Jet) and I'm blown away by how good it is. Awesome tone and what a beast. Anyway, this is...

anemicrock
replies: 17 views: 1,056
anemicrock 13th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search