The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

*I posted this on another board that I also frequest, but remembered that I would probably get a faster response here (sorry if...

Indellable
replies: 0 views: 878
Indellable 16th April 2010

Seems to me from searching around: Dynaudio/Genelec: Electronic Music Adams: Acoustic, Classical, Jazz, Rock Focals: Rock,...

EvilSoup
replies: 9 views: 628
RCM - Ronan 16th April 2010

Anyone else see her performance on KERA's Austin City Limits? Holy sheet!! She opened for Madeleine Peyroux and just killed it....

Vum
replies: 1 views: 533
adeptusmajor 16th April 2010

There is a thread similar to this one but not it´s not exactly what I´m after. My usual chain is API C512 > Rosetta 200....

popkid
replies: 9 views: 6,027
Funkster 16th April 2010

Got this mic today and I absolutely love it! It has a nice, full low end and a silky top end. I just recorded a cover of Play...

blacklight_uk
replies: 2 views: 1,664
blacklight_uk 16th April 2010

I was wondering if the HD24 supported any other remotes? The Alesis remote seems somewhat basic, I prefer the layout of the...

powerfulpaul
replies: 3 views: 1,296
adathead 53 16th April 2010

Howdy, I've received a whole bunch of drums tracks that often hit full scale. I can't hear any break up but if I was to...

Nowak
replies: 21 views: 1,383
amathie 16th April 2010
replies: 29 views: 8,861
You_Father_Sky 16th April 2010

Does anyone have any good resources for BD? I'd like to get better at using it but I'm not too terribly sure about...

AstralPStudios
replies: 18 views: 1,244
Mr. Light 16th April 2010

I'm an intern at a studio and currently my boss is trying to remove the dust capsule off of a AKG C24 microphone we are having a...

Anthony28
replies: 1 views: 1,084
S.Blanchardon 16th April 2010

Is this the general way that ppl use auto tune? As the first insert on every vocal track, set to automatic?

Umlaaat
replies: 34 views: 7,770
djanthonyw 16th April 2010

Hey all. I recently acquired a MCI JH 110 1" 8 track. I also have a 1/4 2 track that I posted about before. The 8 track...

jortiz
replies: 5 views: 1,227
dbbubba 16th April 2010

I was reading through the manual for a PMD660 Marantz field recorder just now. It records in uncompressed 16 bit wav files, or...

MikeFFG
replies: 0 views: 460
MikeFFG 16th April 2010

Hello y'all I'm looking for setup-gear-advice on getting this kind of guitar sound: 1 2 3 tyler bates watchmen I Love...

andy3
replies: 10 views: 1,402
andy3 16th April 2010
replies: 6 views: 595
obliterations 16th April 2010

I could not find this thought anywhere, so I thought I mite share something I found useful about Elastic Audio. A friend of mine...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 2 views: 1,716
amishsixstringe 16th April 2010

Here is my issue. We are going to be recording a show with the destination being adobe audition software and the resultant...

eligit
replies: 3 views: 437
eligit 16th April 2010

Did a session tonight with trumpet and tenor sax at Crown City Recording. Set up a Coles 4038 into an API 512C for the trumpet,...

amanitas
replies: 1 views: 701
lanyee 16th April 2010

I'm looking for a good spring reverb sound for guitars to use with amp sims, and for electric piano... It's got to be itb, but...

DaVinci
replies: 18 views: 2,142
AnthonyRochester 16th April 2010

An age old question, but currently using Logic 9 and hoping to get into the remix arena. Logic is great but not the most...

Plainyboy
replies: 1 views: 451
Liam Judah 16th April 2010

I need to give you a little background on what I have used so far. I started out with a microKORG, I added straps and used it as...

MrBrandon
replies: 4 views: 3,413
MrBrandon 16th April 2010

I am building a small studio. I've read tons of threads of guys with my same needs: people who need to record a voice and/or a...

Fruit
replies: 12 views: 1,048
Fruit 16th April 2010

Just in case any of you are interested: Create Digital Music reports that the iPad may be able to support the use of USB audio...

Jeff16years
replies: 4 views: 3,050
SeniorityFedup 16th April 2010

Sometimes I wonder if its better to restart an elaborate mix from scratch or to continue it after a long pause (few days)......

Maddaroad
replies: 27 views: 1,590
Mr.HOLMES 16th April 2010

I think that we need a great Trident A-Range EQ for the 500 Series format. Something that preserves the sound of that magical eq,...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 1,688
Surbitone 16th April 2010

I have the option of buying a 6ft tall gear rack and the whole thing is made out of metal. Does anyone know if metal racks in...

PhilipJ
replies: 1 views: 555
PhilipJ 15th April 2010

I've been looking at the Kaossilator and love what it can do. But i want to run it into pro tools and logic im just not sure how...

mwarn728
replies: 4 views: 2,835
mikethedrummer 15th April 2010

sure they sound great, but i'm so sick of farting around with the delay correction. I'm finding i still go for the waves plugs...

tomeford
replies: 29 views: 1,870
Nitkin 15th April 2010

Hello dude, I recorded this vocal (uploaded on a filehoster in *.wav 24bit 44,1khz) with my equipment. Could you discuss the...

Eisbude
replies: 0 views: 495
Eisbude 15th April 2010

Just looking at online music courses.. are they good or bad? I was looking at Online Courses and Programs in Music Production,...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 588
finlove 15th April 2010

Hello GearSlutz... My first post here people, so be gentle.... Currently I have a Sure KSM27 mic that goes directly into an MBox...

bubblersound
replies: 2 views: 1,051
baskervils 15th April 2010

Hello, I'll in New York on June for 3/4 days before the cruise and I'd like to buy a pair of dynaudio bm5a mkII or Bm6a mkII (if...

maszy
replies: 2 views: 563
maszy 15th April 2010

Just wanted to run this by everyone - I have a pair of AKG 451E's that I'd really like to be using to record drums - but like...

dcrigger
replies: 11 views: 2,790
tapehiss 15th April 2010

Is there any other plugins that I can use to mix instead of Waves. It's too expensive at the moment. Any advice would be helpful.

bJb
replies: 18 views: 1,404
Rocke 15th April 2010

I'm pretty phyced on hearing it, and just had to post. heh Just bought it off ebay, never heard it before. Paid $2100.00 What...

BadJones
replies: 9 views: 1,728
Crash 15th April 2010

I have read lot's people have to say. But I can't get any straight answers. Maybe I'm not looking for the right threads. How...

replies: 9 views: 1,613
carlheinz 15th April 2010

What reference tracks are you using? It would be nice, to have some that start or have a part with only drums/bass/guitars/vocal,...

ribafish
replies: 0 views: 775
ribafish 15th April 2010

Hello, I just ordered a AT4047 after all the good reviews I read in GS. I will be using it as my main mic for acoustic guitars...

Virgil
replies: 6 views: 895
channelcat 15th April 2010

If I want to record music will a generic instrument cable work or would something like a Monster Cable sound better?

bJb
replies: 38 views: 4,245
theblue1 15th April 2010

I'm using Ikea crap for the past 10 years and it's not awful, but it's kind of an ergonomic nightmare and I don't like having...

DinosaurSR
replies: 0 views: 1,967
DinosaurSR 15th April 2010

Hi! I have a set up i want to put together which would involve my current Ensemble and upgrade my project studio to 8ins and 24...

LenzMusic
replies: 2 views: 618
LenzMusic 15th April 2010

OK Slutz, here's what you're dealing with: I've got a little drum kit that manages a pretty big sound if mic'd correctly. Most...

Chadshorebird
replies: 5 views: 1,054
Chadshorebird 15th April 2010

Hi, Some time ago I got a pair of SM57s with the TAB mod from Mercenary, and I do really like the mics. I did notice though,...

piotr
replies: 15 views: 6,887
YRLK 15th April 2010

Trying to get things better organized and was wondering how you guys are rackmounting the Great River ME-1NV? Are there cheaper...

Webb
replies: 3 views: 857
Delta Sigma 15th April 2010

EDIT: Using the bands engineer & local PA hire co :)

primemeat64
replies: 1 views: 556
psycho_monkey 15th April 2010

I have a Rode NT1 microphone. It's been dropped once or twice. It comes on nearly all of the time but 5 percent of the time it...

bJb
replies: 1 views: 398
joelpatterson 15th April 2010

Was thinking of getting either a pair of ADAM A8X with 8,5" midwoofers or a pair of A7X (6,5") plus a SUB12. Apart...

XAXAU
replies: 0 views: 1,335
XAXAU 15th April 2010

Hello, I am doing mixing in Pro Tools and today i realized that i was always creating a stereo aux for the 3 guitar mic's that...

scragnoth
replies: 0 views: 698
scragnoth 15th April 2010

Sorry to repeat what I already mentioned in another thread but I'm trying to speak to some people who actually own these monitors...

x2k
replies: 3 views: 799
x2k 15th April 2010

Hi, Just need some help chosing the right PSU (230V -> 24V) for racking my W491a EQs. It has to fit into a 1HE...

Psy-Crow
replies: 5 views: 893
thenapking 15th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search