The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Since the "ear splitting" frequencies tend to lie on or next to the clarity frequencies how do you tone them back...

lucasmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,014
evangelista 17th April 2010

I need some bus compression / glue treatment -- PSP Vintage Warmer 2 sounded pretty good, but I'm looking for suggestions on...

Lissajous
replies: 2 views: 1,704
Lissajous 17th April 2010

POWER ATTENUATOR Dr.Z Airbrake Weber Mass Hot Plate SIMULATOR/D.I/ETC tech21 tech21-para tec21 bass (what kind of...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 872
andy3 17th April 2010

It's a Neuman mic and the steps that go into making it. Pretty interesting if you've never actually seen the details, which I...

Dean Roddey
replies: 5 views: 736
rkopald 16th April 2010

alrighty, i just picked up a pair of NS-10s for nothing, score. can anyone please recommend a place to buy a pair of real...

dubrichie
replies: 17 views: 5,704
Spiritworks 16th April 2010

Since the first day I came here this board is constantly impressing me on the daily basis. Besides of having a mass amount of...

Lifted
replies: 20 views: 1,193
vernier 16th April 2010

To all musicians, feel free to take this survey. It asks about what your studio needs and perceptions...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 7 views: 742
jrt12 16th April 2010

studio partner picked these up CharterOak Acoustic Devices Model S600 Stereo Pair Condenser Microphone and we used em, shot out...

cajonezzz
replies: 10 views: 1,518
fhames 16th April 2010

I want to replace my Adam A7 with something different, at first i thought maybe Adam A7X but im not sure, because to be honest i...

skyform
replies: 21 views: 2,454
EvilSoup 16th April 2010

hi all, i'm currently putting together some ideas on a possible new monitor controller in the vein of the cranesong...

Mr XY
replies: 9 views: 1,407
Mr XY 16th April 2010

Are there any producers that charges by the song or by the album, like a one time payment? I don't see any of them, and I've...

Sk106
replies: 18 views: 1,437
Damien Heck 16th April 2010

At around 0:50? Whatever it is I wanna get one (or the plug-in equivalent) heh Anyway just watched the whole documentary...

Saudade
replies: 14 views: 1,638
ebot9000 16th April 2010

sent a distressor to paris..it's hung up in customs i put on the declaration form it was electronic audio gear i notated the...

Sigma
replies: 29 views: 1,245
jd_ 16th April 2010

The article in this month's Tape Op about just buying loose trannies and using them in-line on mics made me start thinking about...

DinosaurSR
replies: 13 views: 1,194
Puffer Fish 16th April 2010

I just went to turn on my digi PRE and it is stuck with 8.8.8. on the readout. Tried restarting. Unplugging and then...

Greg Pearce
replies: 0 views: 916
Greg Pearce 16th April 2010

can i send my stuff through the fatso before hitting digital and be certain that it will never hit 0 dB Fs? thanks,

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 634
audiothings 16th April 2010

Is it possible to solo with this board??? mezed The manual is not that great. Its as if there are pages missing (but theres...

elginchris
replies: 8 views: 2,986
ddageek 16th April 2010

Hey everyone, You all have been extremely helpful in the past not only with my knowledge of music, AE, producing, gear, the...

RARStudios
replies: 4 views: 541
Steffmo 16th April 2010

Tools similar to the famous Roland Dimension D. Tools to avoid long reverb or delay tails. Tools that doesn't sound like an...

LonDonsen
replies: 3 views: 522
Oli_W 16th April 2010

I would like to use this unit to control the channel faders in Logic. It is normally used to control plugins. Will this work?

peliot
replies: 1 views: 704
MrCrowbar 16th April 2010

I know there is some other post here about it and I read all of them but I would like to know if you consider this as the best...

Mercure
replies: 5 views: 1,439
Phizal 16th April 2010

Can anyone recommend someone in L.A. to move a 2" tape machine up a flight of stairs? I've been calling around to moving...

LAstudio
replies: 28 views: 1,722
Musiclab 16th April 2010

I was wondering if anyone has tried using a reamp box like this: mic>mic pre>reamp box>amp ignoring issues like...

bigthecat
replies: 2 views: 695
evangelista 16th April 2010

Hey guys, I was wondering if Radial Engineering has any plans of releasing a 500-series EQ for their Workhorse and corresponding...

Palaver
replies: 9 views: 1,568
bexarametric 16th April 2010

-the ****!!!! . . . interpret that however you may wish. Friend of mine let me try it out...

bionic brown
replies: 19 views: 9,601
DrunkNMunki 16th April 2010

Simple question...what do you guys like for micing a standup bass?

area51recording
replies: 6 views: 786
waxx 16th April 2010

Vintage electronics geekery Mullard master valve by jollytimeone That seems like a great price if they are! But how do you tell...

S.Filpansick
replies: 4 views: 633
cavern 16th April 2010

Hello my slutz ! I have a really big problem. My DDX 3216 mixer is broken. I knew that this would happen in the near future...

Doctor_Tone
replies: 17 views: 2,905
pogo 16th April 2010

I'm trying to put together a list of the most influential/revolutionizing music equipment in the history of record production. I...

tobymusic
replies: 29 views: 1,921
Enginearing 16th April 2010

Okay, so I have a KSM44, it's a good mic and I want to do mid/ side stuff with it in the future. So I am wondering about a...

Puffer Fish
replies: 11 views: 1,739
JCRockit 16th April 2010

I was just messing around the other day and came up with a little riff, but I cant help but feel I have herd it before....Does...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 628
RTR 16th April 2010

-Oktava MK219 -Sontronics Omega -Rode NT2a -MXL v67g These are the mics in my locker that I go to for vocals of different, shall...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 4 views: 567
shobud 16th April 2010

I'm looking for a module or keyboard with a good harpsichord sound. Budget is £100-£400. It's for live as well as studio use,...

paulneedles
replies: 3 views: 1,505
baskervils 16th April 2010

My son's band is looking to purchase a new (used) mixer for their band. Their budget is $1000 or less. I have an opportunity to...

daddygreene
replies: 19 views: 9,132
Piedpiper 16th April 2010

at audiomidi.com its at $650 which is about the same price as the gauge ecm47 or any other of the $500-600 small company...

gsilbers
replies: 10 views: 2,542
In Tune Audio 16th April 2010
replies: 3 views: 669
rogerbrain 16th April 2010

Ever since my old USENET (pre-web "news groups") days, contributing to gear forums has been part of my virtual...

Michael_Joly
replies: 0 views: 2,239
Michael_Joly 16th April 2010

*I posted this on another board that I also frequest, but remembered that I would probably get a faster response here (sorry if...

Indellable
replies: 0 views: 878
Indellable 16th April 2010

Seems to me from searching around: Dynaudio/Genelec: Electronic Music Adams: Acoustic, Classical, Jazz, Rock Focals: Rock,...

EvilSoup
replies: 9 views: 628
RCM - Ronan 16th April 2010

Anyone else see her performance on KERA's Austin City Limits? Holy sheet!! She opened for Madeleine Peyroux and just killed it....

Vum
replies: 1 views: 533
adeptusmajor 16th April 2010

There is a thread similar to this one but not it´s not exactly what I´m after. My usual chain is API C512 > Rosetta 200....

popkid
replies: 9 views: 6,027
Funkster 16th April 2010

Got this mic today and I absolutely love it! It has a nice, full low end and a silky top end. I just recorded a cover of Play...

blacklight_uk
replies: 2 views: 1,664
blacklight_uk 16th April 2010

I was wondering if the HD24 supported any other remotes? The Alesis remote seems somewhat basic, I prefer the layout of the...

powerfulpaul
replies: 3 views: 1,294
adathead 53 16th April 2010

Howdy, I've received a whole bunch of drums tracks that often hit full scale. I can't hear any break up but if I was to...

Nowak
replies: 21 views: 1,383
amathie 16th April 2010
replies: 29 views: 8,861
You_Father_Sky 16th April 2010

Does anyone have any good resources for BD? I'd like to get better at using it but I'm not too terribly sure about...

AstralPStudios
replies: 18 views: 1,244
Mr. Light 16th April 2010

I'm an intern at a studio and currently my boss is trying to remove the dust capsule off of a AKG C24 microphone we are having a...

Anthony28
replies: 1 views: 1,084
S.Blanchardon 16th April 2010

Is this the general way that ppl use auto tune? As the first insert on every vocal track, set to automatic?

Umlaaat
replies: 34 views: 7,767
djanthonyw 16th April 2010

Hey all. I recently acquired a MCI JH 110 1" 8 track. I also have a 1/4 2 track that I posted about before. The 8 track...

jortiz
replies: 5 views: 1,227
dbbubba 16th April 2010

I was reading through the manual for a PMD660 Marantz field recorder just now. It records in uncompressed 16 bit wav files, or...

MikeFFG
replies: 0 views: 460
MikeFFG 16th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search