The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Blue provides a rebate incentive that allows you to buy a $2K microphone and get a free $700 preamp (robbie). Now, the preamp is...

fslix
replies: 25 views: 1,763
Bob Vinsick 17th April 2010

Hi Guys, Going to be wiring in a Neve V3 pretty soon, replacing our current Neve 66. Now I've had to do smaller wiring...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 748
daveytinners 17th April 2010

Hello Guys I just went to MAC ~(I was Samplitude Pro user...so...maybe somthing similar but have some limit is fine) I...

alyi
replies: 0 views: 805
alyi 17th April 2010

Does anyone know what vocal distortion effect this band is using for their lead singer during the verses? It is really cool....

Jakeman1086
replies: 0 views: 513
Jakeman1086 17th April 2010

Does anyone know the differences between the various models in the Dolby 360 Series? I know that some are mono and some are...

Steamy Williams
replies: 13 views: 7,447
matskull 17th April 2010

anyone have any opinions on the the advantages of a finger-jointed birch ply cab vs. some particle board stapled together? or a...

onespecial
replies: 14 views: 9,552
tazman 17th April 2010

Dear friends, I want to be able to record vocals, acoustic-electric guitars & bass with highest possible quality at my home...

dixit
replies: 4 views: 702
dixit 17th April 2010

I see the 460 has a tube upgrade. The new SDC capsule upgrade does not have a tube, but if I got the premium electronics...

Infernal Device
replies: 14 views: 1,895
Desabells 17th April 2010

I must say that ADAM has great service. I had some issues with my A7's. I contacted them an they sent me two new woofers for...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 470
tazman 17th April 2010

Ok, so I'm slowly slowly working my way out of the low end realm to the mid-low end, and I think this epiphany will happen many...

dysenterygary
replies: 89 views: 8,470
dysenterygary 17th April 2010

Hi, Will korg legacy, massive & arturia work sylenth1 well and fluently on an imac 2007 (2ghz,1gb ram)? Or do i have to...

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 526
datafeist 17th April 2010
replies: 9 views: 926
mbradzick 17th April 2010

Hi, I ordered a Bac 500 and a lunchbox about 2 months ago from Soundtools in the UK. A problem seems to have developed were I...

Miraclesleeper
replies: 2 views: 996
Miraclesleeper 17th April 2010

I have emailed Waves, Antares etc. etc. about people selling cracked versions on Craigslist with no response. Do they care?...

ToddF
replies: 0 views: 903
ToddF 17th April 2010

I have the chance to get a focusrite platinum trackmaster pro for under $150? Is it worth getting or should I stick with the...

bJb
replies: 3 views: 3,598
FredYeah 17th April 2010

I have to tapes of original music on 8 tracks on 2inch tape. looking for machine to transfer them to digital. any help will be...

vdrumdude
replies: 0 views: 1,304
vdrumdude 17th April 2010

Hi Logic gurus, I tend to group all snares onto an aux as my snare master track, and do the same with kicks, toms and sometimes...

SOLOIST101
replies: 9 views: 1,396
SOLOIST101 17th April 2010

Anybody got any experience with the StudioSpares mic stands? (Link) Judging by the sales volume they seem to be popular. I can...

Adlen
replies: 9 views: 1,209
Adlen 17th April 2010

Anyone used this? Any opinions? Looking at this or Line Audio 8mp with seperate converters to add my current set up. ...

dougal engineer
replies: 2 views: 6,320
dougal engineer 17th April 2010

Alright i'm in a dilemma. I have about $2300 to spend. I am very close to getting and API Lunchbox with a 512 pre and 525...

AddictivePro
replies: 4 views: 802
rcb4t2 17th April 2010

Brand new album.amazing atmosphere..any love for this band?

AaronBerman
replies: 8 views: 1,804
rkopald 17th April 2010

Its a 2 ch. DA converter, but thats about how much i know about it.. i need a DA converter for my DIGI9652 card, and someone...

micapost
replies: 1 views: 2,013
InTheBox 17th April 2010

hello i love my BM6As but a LOT of times when i check my mixes on my macbook, i hear that some elements are way too loud in the...

taa4j6
replies: 8 views: 726
taa4j6 17th April 2010

I can't seem to find these anywhere - do they exist. I've found 1/4" to Banana clip but that doesn't really do me a lot of...

choinga
replies: 4 views: 5,513
choinga 17th April 2010

Hi everyone. I am new here and was hoping i could get some help please. I am currently running M powered 8 with fast track...

Doron Zor
replies: 0 views: 407
Doron Zor 17th April 2010

Since the "ear splitting" frequencies tend to lie on or next to the clarity frequencies how do you tone them back...

lucasmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,014
evangelista 17th April 2010

I need some bus compression / glue treatment -- PSP Vintage Warmer 2 sounded pretty good, but I'm looking for suggestions on...

Lissajous
replies: 2 views: 1,704
Lissajous 17th April 2010

POWER ATTENUATOR Dr.Z Airbrake Weber Mass Hot Plate SIMULATOR/D.I/ETC tech21 tech21-para tec21 bass (what kind of...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 872
andy3 17th April 2010

It's a Neuman mic and the steps that go into making it. Pretty interesting if you've never actually seen the details, which I...

Dean Roddey
replies: 5 views: 735
rkopald 16th April 2010

alrighty, i just picked up a pair of NS-10s for nothing, score. can anyone please recommend a place to buy a pair of real...

dubrichie
replies: 17 views: 5,701
Spiritworks 16th April 2010

Since the first day I came here this board is constantly impressing me on the daily basis. Besides of having a mass amount of...

Lifted
replies: 20 views: 1,192
vernier 16th April 2010

To all musicians, feel free to take this survey. It asks about what your studio needs and perceptions...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 7 views: 740
jrt12 16th April 2010

studio partner picked these up CharterOak Acoustic Devices Model S600 Stereo Pair Condenser Microphone and we used em, shot out...

cajonezzz
replies: 10 views: 1,517
fhames 16th April 2010

I want to replace my Adam A7 with something different, at first i thought maybe Adam A7X but im not sure, because to be honest i...

skyform
replies: 21 views: 2,453
EvilSoup 16th April 2010

hi all, i'm currently putting together some ideas on a possible new monitor controller in the vein of the cranesong...

Mr XY
replies: 9 views: 1,407
Mr XY 16th April 2010

Are there any producers that charges by the song or by the album, like a one time payment? I don't see any of them, and I've...

Sk106
replies: 18 views: 1,437
Damien Heck 16th April 2010

At around 0:50? Whatever it is I wanna get one (or the plug-in equivalent) heh Anyway just watched the whole documentary...

Saudade
replies: 14 views: 1,638
ebot9000 16th April 2010

sent a distressor to paris..it's hung up in customs i put on the declaration form it was electronic audio gear i notated the...

Sigma
replies: 29 views: 1,245
jd_ 16th April 2010

The article in this month's Tape Op about just buying loose trannies and using them in-line on mics made me start thinking about...

DinosaurSR
replies: 13 views: 1,193
Puffer Fish 16th April 2010

I just went to turn on my digi PRE and it is stuck with 8.8.8. on the readout. Tried restarting. Unplugging and then...

Greg Pearce
replies: 0 views: 916
Greg Pearce 16th April 2010

can i send my stuff through the fatso before hitting digital and be certain that it will never hit 0 dB Fs? thanks,

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 634
audiothings 16th April 2010

Is it possible to solo with this board??? mezed The manual is not that great. Its as if there are pages missing (but theres...

elginchris
replies: 8 views: 2,984
ddageek 16th April 2010

Hey everyone, You all have been extremely helpful in the past not only with my knowledge of music, AE, producing, gear, the...

RARStudios
replies: 4 views: 541
Steffmo 16th April 2010

Tools similar to the famous Roland Dimension D. Tools to avoid long reverb or delay tails. Tools that doesn't sound like an...

LonDonsen
replies: 3 views: 522
Oli_W 16th April 2010

I would like to use this unit to control the channel faders in Logic. It is normally used to control plugins. Will this work?

peliot
replies: 1 views: 704
MrCrowbar 16th April 2010

I know there is some other post here about it and I read all of them but I would like to know if you consider this as the best...

Mercure
replies: 5 views: 1,438
Phizal 16th April 2010

Can anyone recommend someone in L.A. to move a 2" tape machine up a flight of stairs? I've been calling around to moving...

LAstudio
replies: 28 views: 1,722
Musiclab 16th April 2010

I was wondering if anyone has tried using a reamp box like this: mic>mic pre>reamp box>amp ignoring issues like...

bigthecat
replies: 2 views: 695
evangelista 16th April 2010

Hey guys, I was wondering if Radial Engineering has any plans of releasing a 500-series EQ for their Workhorse and corresponding...

Palaver
replies: 9 views: 1,568
bexarametric 16th April 2010

-the ****!!!! . . . interpret that however you may wish. Friend of mine let me try it out...

bionic brown
replies: 19 views: 9,601
DrunkNMunki 16th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search