The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, I have been working on putting together a nice home studio and am looking for suggestions on what the next step for us is. We...

thkaiser
replies: 4 views: 690
mikethedrummer 19th April 2010

"Clear improvements have been made above all to the editing of monophonic material – to the editing of vocals, for...

Drywsef
replies: 2 views: 1,010
the recordist 19th April 2010

We decided to put up a flickr photostream to track interesting things we are involved in. Flickr: NewYorkBrass' Photostream ...

newyorkbrass
replies: 10 views: 2,055

Have you got 'golden ears'? And how would you know?...

mobiledisco
replies: 50 views: 3,278

As of now I've been recording all mono and stereo tracks through a pair of ART Tube Pacs. Vocals and guitars mostly. I'm...

OzarkRoots
replies: 1 views: 622
natpub 19th April 2010

I'm looking to start recording guitar bass and vocals and need some advice on gear. I'll be recording rock/metal initially and...

arch1
replies: 0 views: 790
arch1 19th April 2010

I'm trying to find a dynamic mic I could lay on the floor to capture an interesting room sound when tracking guitar. A teacher of...

danzenner
replies: 1 views: 516
Howie J 19th April 2010

Here's a couple of creations I've photoshoped in the pure frustration in the lack of control surfaces for 1. PC market. and 2....

PMedia
replies: 5 views: 1,111
Eganmedia 19th April 2010

Here it is easy- just link soundscan to billbaords, how do you register outside of the U.S.? Pro-Music Here is a link to...

MYAMS
replies: 7 views: 677
MYAMS 19th April 2010

I've been mixing on Yamaha HSM 80s and generally like them. I mix in a nice room, and I find the Yamahas to be very workable, if...

adpz
replies: 0 views: 994
adpz 19th April 2010

this guy hand builds custom guitar pedals. He is amazing. the service is top notch!

onespecial
replies: 0 views: 767
onespecial 19th April 2010

So I want to keep all the DI's in the control room and I want to run either synths or bass direct to them. Problem is they are...

sahiaman
replies: 7 views: 1,069
sahiaman 19th April 2010

hi all i've been working on audio for years, using just a mac book pro, a benchmark dac and a pair of adam a7's. its time for...

10000arms
replies: 1 views: 413
metalfan8806 19th April 2010

Hi, I'm working with a female vocalist who has quite a dark / soulful tone to her voice...what would be some good mic choices to...

A.D
replies: 0 views: 659
A.D 19th April 2010

I'm gonna let everybody decide fro themselves. I've heard this argument many times. It's really 1x12 vs 3x12, but it's good...

nbarts
replies: 0 views: 941
nbarts 19th April 2010

I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with a problem that I'm sure many of us have. I decided to spend my tax refund on a...

BradM
replies: 18 views: 10,031
coldspring 19th April 2010

Which Microphone has a stronger high frequency response Aea R84 or Coles 4040? The R84 has more lows right? Thanks for your...

Bell Head
replies: 9 views: 979
Wayne 19th April 2010

After reading a couple of threads on this forum, plus browsing other forums and watching YouTube videos, I'm still very confused...

chrisso
replies: 0 views: 765
chrisso 19th April 2010

I have a recently acquired Shure commando and I'm pretty sure it's a harmonica mic, however it has a FEMALE XLR connection, any...

Southpawbandit
replies: 1 views: 1,448
Tousana 18th April 2010

I've been searching around the site but i couldn't find the way to connect these babies. Mackie Control Universal ( NOT the Pro)...

tha essence
replies: 1 views: 851
tha essence 18th April 2010

What mic? I don't know the answer but if you do don't reveal it before we get to...

pasarski
replies: 3 views: 665
pasarski 18th April 2010

Just a quick one hopefully. I'm looking to do Troutman/California Love type vocals with a microkorg and a Rocktron Banshee. But...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 9,461
Shaolin 18th April 2010

Hi Do you think there is any need for a eventide eclipse in these plugins days in a studio ? (for special efx for...

jumper24
replies: 4 views: 697
antoniosolo 18th April 2010

I would like to sometimes use my monitors with my samsung hdtv, but when i plug the rca into the tv they just blast with no sound...

ChaosCreation
replies: 4 views: 597
Deleted User 18th April 2010

ok, so here's the deal, I'm using an Oxygen 25 with a strap attached and my USB cable is only 14 ft long, does any one know where...

MrBrandon
replies: 9 views: 1,789
maxy 18th April 2010

Hi, I just started using a patch bay, and found the whole process actually patching and turning knobs to boost both the fun...

Fhl
replies: 27 views: 1,668
Fhl 18th April 2010

Tell me charleston's SC music scene is live and kicking...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 538
Phizal 18th April 2010

anyone running ssl bundle or the maserati, jjp bundles on this type of system? I'm wondering if the rtas side of these plugs...

LMS
replies: 0 views: 565
LMS 18th April 2010

hi guys today i had a big electrical shock with my duet and my fender champ clone. actually i had 2 big shocks. first: i was...

contrattore
replies: 3 views: 975
cavern 18th April 2010

Hey peeps, Don't know if "Textures" are going to be peoples cup of tea around here but i really like the production on...

Tesseract
replies: 0 views: 540
Tesseract 18th April 2010

I'd add this to an existing thread, but frankly, I got fed up with reading for an hour through over a dozen pages of bickering...

DaVinci
replies: 57 views: 4,966
miscend 18th April 2010

I'm getting ready to tear down my foam and put up some panels but I know that getting panels is not the first step to acoustic...

DeyBwah
replies: 7 views: 1,657
biggator6 18th April 2010

Well I'm working with a fairly big 80's hair band and really want to capture the sounds of records like "Hysteria" or...

djveto
replies: 6 views: 1,598
kellyd 18th April 2010

Is the 269 just a larger 169? What are the main differences between the 089 and the 169 class of mixers?

sleestack
replies: 2 views: 1,099
sleestack 18th April 2010

Hi everyone, I'm a bit baffled by the input levels I'm getting on the apogee ensemble while recording in Logic. I track...

sunrobot
replies: 8 views: 924
sunrobot 18th April 2010

Inspired by another Thread Money, get away Get a good job with more pay And your O.K. Money, it's a gas Grab that...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 22 views: 2,884
tuRnitUpsuM 18th April 2010

Quick question - for those with Apogee Rosetta setups, what is your advice for burning to disk? Given the very nice CODA suite,...

vicenzajay
replies: 9 views: 794
glissando 18th April 2010

Hi guys, I did a session this past weekend, and usually just record at 44.1 to save on computer strain. However, I'm thinking...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 8 views: 1,670
glissando 18th April 2010

Im running drums thru my outboard from saffire 56 into comp back into the 56 into ableton.. but when i turn the monitor dial...

finlove
replies: 7 views: 705
AndyHD 18th April 2010

Hi Guys, I like the look of the Neve Melbourne. I'm looking at the possibility of finding a small format broadcast style desk...

recall
replies: 3 views: 4,622
studiosale 18th April 2010

I've recently been writing nearly everything from a visual/conceptual starting point, and its been working pretty well. Finding...

Lrmusic
replies: 4 views: 978
Lrmusic 18th April 2010

I'm tracking a mighty talented lady with a badass voice who's looking to move beyond her classical/broadway style and learn to...

u b k
replies: 0 views: 462
u b k 18th April 2010
replies: 3 views: 639
Sonic Lush 18th April 2010

tried to mod it. destroyed "c4" Im looking to repalce it but not sure of the value. other searches turned up blank....

onespecial
replies: 2 views: 1,096
onespecial 18th April 2010

Hey all, I am upgrading my audio interfaces in my studio and i need some help finding the right one. I currently have Presonus...

metalmatt
replies: 1 views: 497
ableton123 18th April 2010

I noticed that after trying to find a thread on something with no luck. Then trying to make a new thread about it and there being...

tharemedy
replies: 2 views: 591
MikeFFG 18th April 2010

just watched Mix it like a record after the recommendations from here, very good video if anyone has watched it and folowed...

d.am
replies: 4 views: 1,265
Butnut 18th April 2010

So, I just tried out my new setup. I wanted to see if anybody can muster any thoughts on this TOTALLY RAW sound. The room is...

Turdadactyl
replies: 0 views: 464
Turdadactyl 18th April 2010

LOL

oh gearslutz... your cheesy background is like home.........

M Mastering
replies: 0 views: 621
M Mastering 17th April 2010

So I am planning to get a keyboard in the next few days. I am a piano player and I am getting more and more into production of...

7up
replies: 6 views: 611
7up 17th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search