The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've seen old Brystons with XLR & without them. Are the non-XLR amps the same quality just with consumer jacks?? Thanks Sean

Ringwraith
replies: 1 views: 625
Waltz Mastering 20th April 2010

For your convenience, here's the summary: Short version - I have 6 pres for 6 critical sources tracking at another studio (K,...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 0 views: 513
Matt Hepworth 20th April 2010

so a while ago i let the ba nd playing before me use my head, gallien kruger 1001 rb and the plastic input jack broke off but it...

Clintshf
replies: 0 views: 909
Clintshf 19th April 2010

I have a Reverend Buckshot, and I want to get new pickups for my 80's strat that have similar output levels. I use a Vox...

Decept
replies: 13 views: 5,160
rkopald 19th April 2010

Recommend a good monitor box/station that is simple yet pro. Just need to be able to monitor a summing box, send to a pair of...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 597
Unknown soldier 19th April 2010

I am trying to decide between A Digi 003 and a Profire 2626. When my 888 died, I was forced onto an MBox2 mini for now (running...

tonyrage
replies: 0 views: 622
tonyrage 19th April 2010

how would you would go about having a lead vocal track sent to several additional channels,so I can have different processing on...

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 1,320
ObLogic7 19th April 2010

right guys...here's a question directed at you... i mainly reamp ALL my guitars, currently monitoring through a line 6 pod to...

dominic hoenig
replies: 17 views: 2,147
doncaparker 19th April 2010

Who mixes with a blend of bass DI and a mic'd bass amp? Lets say you have a clean DI track and you've also got the track from a...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 12 views: 6,658
Seb RIOU 19th April 2010

I was just thinking about this the other day as I was practicing with my very loud rock band, not wearing hearing protection...

twentyhertz
replies: 3 views: 597
blim 19th April 2010

Hi to all! Never got to feel good mixing itb. I now have the opportunity to buy Soundcraft Ghost 24 LE. I've read enough about...

maddizzar
replies: 8 views: 802
maddizzar 19th April 2010

Hi, Right now, I'm using all plugin verbs and delays in PT while mixing on the new Mackie Onyx 1640i. I send my 6 mono auxes on...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 943
BrandRecordingCo 19th April 2010

could you share any good analog mastering guys in the price range 100$ per track? I used to work with a guy just here around...

pete
replies: 14 views: 2,011
msl 19th April 2010

So, I booked some time at my buddy's studio last Sat to track some piano, organ, and start on some vocals. This is the vocalist's...

ericmixer
replies: 0 views: 516
ericmixer 19th April 2010

Edit: (nevermind just purchased 2x overstayers) I'm wanting to pickup a stereo FET comp that has a nice crush for drum bus duty....

rhythminmind
replies: 2 views: 927
rhythminmind 19th April 2010

I have been doing tons of research lately on guitar VSTs, looking for good clean, direct, and/or acoustic libraries or vsts and...

the_grimace
replies: 1 views: 1,313
the_grimace 19th April 2010

I bought a new tube for the 4060. Anyone can give me a little info on how to change the tube. Never did this before? Do i really...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 8 views: 4,364
rogerbrain 19th April 2010

Heya, I'll try to keep this short. The Backdrop: My associate and I are looking to move away from In-The-Box...

Evenyre
replies: 7 views: 911
spitfire52mm 19th April 2010

I'm recording a young female vocalist, who has a tuneful but rather indistinct and blurry voice. I need to get more natural edge...

amathie
replies: 12 views: 1,186
amathie 19th April 2010

How do you feel about Rihana's vocals? IMO, they sound a little ear piercing when she belts out.

Scott Mix
replies: 9 views: 711
Karloff70 19th April 2010

I have never really gotten into using sidechain compression for the kick and bass before, until recently I decided to give it a...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 5 views: 1,865

There was a point where I was so caught up in treating my room and looking for the real 'true' sound coming from my music, it...

clank72
replies: 12 views: 2,087
Musiclab 19th April 2010

Sounded pretty good. No autotune, even.

scud133
replies: 1 views: 519
scud133 19th April 2010

Hey guys, My next purchase will be a new set of monitors. Currently, I have Roland Dm-20's which just don't translate very well...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 890

Hey, How are you guys using effects (delays and verbs) in your DAW with this new board? I know you can assign auxes 1-6 to go...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 4 views: 615

A good friend of mine is considering buying a real B3. He's not unhappy with his Korg draw-bar organ through his real Leslie. But...

Ethan Winer
replies: 5 views: 1,218
Ethan Winer 19th April 2010

Thinking of getting either an 1178 or a 2-1176 as they are about the same price secondhand..I'm wondering which one to get..I...

Space Station
replies: 11 views: 2,218
Space Station 19th April 2010

So I have just bought a novation A-Station, and it got me thinking. If a piece of hardware is entirely digital (as the A...

ReubenTobias
replies: 8 views: 728
Hysteria 19th April 2010

Hey All I am a Heavy Metal Vocalist in a band called comeoutfiring, recently we have been doing quite well and i have been...

tom35i
replies: 3 views: 639
Skidz 19th April 2010

+++EDIT: I'll post it in the guitars subforum, sorry!

claend
replies: 1 views: 610
John N 19th April 2010

Hi slutz, My father is going on business for 10 days in Shanghai. I will ask him to bring me some good mics. Anyone knows any...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 546
Andi Rauscher 19th April 2010

...you sit there fine-tuning the dial on your oven. ...you know you're a drummer when your car skids to a halt cause you were...

Hashbrown
replies: 91 views: 5,649
frans 19th April 2010

After nearly 6 months of testing and listening and comparing I just brought a new Mic Pre. I got the Buzz Audio MA2.2 My spec...

PMedia
replies: 1 views: 1,107
frans 19th April 2010

I cant remember where a read that it is possible to use the line out puts of my liquid 56 and loop them back into the audio...

Smartinez5878
replies: 0 views: 854
Smartinez5878 19th April 2010

Hey All, Who besides Dorroughs and Mytek make digital meters w/ AES/EBU S/PDIF or TOSlink connectors?

hakim
replies: 3 views: 744
John Willett 19th April 2010

Am looking at maybe getting this interface, however I am worried by only having 2 pads. Does anyone know if clipping when...

dielbe
replies: 1 views: 778
Smartinez5878 19th April 2010

Mixing with ns10s and other nearfields I asked myself why did I just drop a dime on extra room treatment cause quite frankly in...

jumbo
replies: 59 views: 5,261
mikethedrummer 19th April 2010

So, I have been working on putting together a nice home studio and am looking for suggestions on what the next step for us is. We...

thkaiser
replies: 4 views: 690
mikethedrummer 19th April 2010

"Clear improvements have been made above all to the editing of monophonic material – to the editing of vocals, for...

Drywsef
replies: 2 views: 1,009
the recordist 19th April 2010

We decided to put up a flickr photostream to track interesting things we are involved in. Flickr: NewYorkBrass' Photostream ...

newyorkbrass
replies: 10 views: 2,055

Have you got 'golden ears'? And how would you know?...

mobiledisco
replies: 50 views: 3,277

As of now I've been recording all mono and stereo tracks through a pair of ART Tube Pacs. Vocals and guitars mostly. I'm...

OzarkRoots
replies: 1 views: 622
natpub 19th April 2010

I'm looking to start recording guitar bass and vocals and need some advice on gear. I'll be recording rock/metal initially and...

arch1
replies: 0 views: 790
arch1 19th April 2010

I'm trying to find a dynamic mic I could lay on the floor to capture an interesting room sound when tracking guitar. A teacher of...

danzenner
replies: 1 views: 516
Howie J 19th April 2010

Here's a couple of creations I've photoshoped in the pure frustration in the lack of control surfaces for 1. PC market. and 2....

PMedia
replies: 5 views: 1,111
Eganmedia 19th April 2010

Here it is easy- just link soundscan to billbaords, how do you register outside of the U.S.? Pro-Music Here is a link to...

MYAMS
replies: 7 views: 677
MYAMS 19th April 2010

I've been mixing on Yamaha HSM 80s and generally like them. I mix in a nice room, and I find the Yamahas to be very workable, if...

adpz
replies: 0 views: 994
adpz 19th April 2010

this guy hand builds custom guitar pedals. He is amazing. the service is top notch!

onespecial
replies: 0 views: 767
onespecial 19th April 2010

So I want to keep all the DI's in the control room and I want to run either synths or bass direct to them. Problem is they are...

sahiaman
replies: 7 views: 1,069
sahiaman 19th April 2010

hi all i've been working on audio for years, using just a mac book pro, a benchmark dac and a pair of adam a7's. its time for...

10000arms
replies: 1 views: 412
metalfan8806 19th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search