The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

All of a sudden all the unit does is crackle and distort. We're not talking about the occasional little crackle here. I mean full...

Jorg
replies: 9 views: 928
Jorg 26th April 2010

I have an important question, I want to record my electric guitar I have 2 options 1: insert it directly into my ISA ONE and...

emamusic
replies: 23 views: 2,265
rcb4t2 26th April 2010

I am running a sound engineering community website. It is targeted to Polish speaking users. I am using Adsense banners now, but...

jacko
replies: 0 views: 2,699
jacko 26th April 2010

I have a d-box and it works fine in ProTools but in Logic I'm having some trouble. I can't find spdif out in Logic. In pro...

BlueFire
replies: 2 views: 1,530
rcb4t2 26th April 2010

Hey everyone I've got a 4 piece piece RnB outfit coming in at the end of next week. I am trying to nail the Muddy Waters 'Hard...

danjcarroll90
replies: 1 views: 586
Washington 26th April 2010

I currently use an EMU 1212m card, but would like to get into analogue summing and so would like to find the cheapest way into...

Mr Funk
replies: 9 views: 4,913
Mr Funk 26th April 2010

I've just started putting together a desktop rack and I'm looking for a way to power it without chucking black spaghetti all over...

blacklight_uk
replies: 0 views: 656
blacklight_uk 26th April 2010

anyone know how to contact GS user sahiaman? id love to get a pair of little blondies.howdy

onespecial
replies: 2 views: 907
bgomez15 26th April 2010

(and digital comp isnt much better, but that's another thread) broke wrist... type slo... cant help noticing simple 1-2db...

DaVinci
replies: 27 views: 1,800
Mark D. 26th April 2010

just like the title said is $460 a slamming deal for these? or should I wait around and get a better deal? a yes or no will do...

Fendert
replies: 3 views: 800
eascholz 26th April 2010

... Is it customary for you to be credited as co-producer? My understanding is that if you're a no-name producer they would...

Umlaaat
replies: 1 views: 681
Broken_English 26th April 2010

(I posted this in the "low end" section as well in case any one there has some opinions on this.) Not sure if this has...

Majestikc
replies: 17 views: 1,886
jumbo 25th April 2010

Hey guys I am trying to use the BIG Muff to put some analogness to my midi synths. I have the parts recorded via Midi in my DAW....

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 936
odavy 25th April 2010

Ok here's a kinda dumb question, but Is the low cut switch on a tube mic the same thing as just cutting the low later with a...

ironbelly
replies: 10 views: 3,115
Piedpiper 25th April 2010

I'm using an Akai MPD24 with a drum machine and having no luck getting midi out through the 5-pin to my drum machine. It works...

BringItBack
replies: 1 views: 473
BringItBack 25th April 2010

For those of you with the A7's and Sub 8, there are a lot of settings on the A7's and the sub. What do you have everything set...

Jeff16years
replies: 4 views: 1,136
Jeff16years 25th April 2010

I need an 002 rack, I know this belongs in the WTB thread but I need immediate attention. PM me if you've got one you want to...

tincan
replies: 0 views: 466
tincan 25th April 2010

Hi, Has anyone got any comments or experience with using Sony AD/DA converters as found on the professional CDR and DAT...

studiosale
replies: 7 views: 2,149
studiosale 25th April 2010

Ok, this is our trip to a really famous studio here in Finland Boys on the trip That was a cool trip I'd say. I don't know...

Finnish
replies: 2 views: 829
Finnish 25th April 2010

I was wondering if anyone as recorded a live show using the direct outs that are POST fader (I will be using a 24 track A&H...

tenkas
replies: 6 views: 522
travisbrown 25th April 2010

Hello, I am new the forum and this is my first post. I would really appreciate any help you all could give me. Thanks.... I...

rampage559
replies: 6 views: 933
EvilSoup 25th April 2010

Hey guy's i'm opening up a in a high traffic arts area, i'm using an API 1608 console with all the bells and whistles along with...

KSHentertainment
replies: 23 views: 2,053
Funkster 25th April 2010

Does anyone know where i can order a can of this at? Havnt had much luck on the internet as far as products still being...

Kyle S
replies: 43 views: 10,954
Soundwaves 25th April 2010

Hello, Is one better than the other? The switchable pre-attenuation (15 dB) on my new Beyerdynamic MC930's or the 20dB pad on...

Easy Ed
replies: 7 views: 1,711
mathieujm 25th April 2010

Hi does anyone know of a footswitch that can select one of 3 different channels. I want to switch between my marshall, line 6...

thelombardsrock
replies: 3 views: 1,845
thelombardsrock 25th April 2010

Hello, Went to go power up the MOTU 828mkII and I notice the screen (green light) doesn't light up anymore. It still works but,...

huh?
replies: 4 views: 935
huh? 25th April 2010

I would like to try to mix into compression but would like to hear people's recommendation of what plug in compressor to use for...

puppee
replies: 7 views: 742
psycho_monkey 25th April 2010

im having trouble understanding divergence in 5.1 panning. i have tried to research it, but cannot find allot about it, and was...

shootmycrotch
replies: 1 views: 2,211
kosmokrator 25th April 2010

Next door neighbor was a hoarder and they've been cleaning out his house for a while now before I took notice, they gave me a BGW...

rockitrecordings
replies: 3 views: 923
rockitrecordings 25th April 2010

Hi Who knows this mixer PEARL M-80 or use it ? Thanks

zalala
replies: 3 views: 2,238
mattssons 25th April 2010

So this is my first post on the scary new forum format, as well as in this forum. Let me explain me and my situation first. I...

backtothefutile
replies: 3 views: 604
backtothefutile 25th April 2010

I only write/record pop music for myself (in terms of lifehouse/the fray) and I've got $2000 to spend and want advice on how to...

EBMX66
replies: 16 views: 1,016
meymia 25th April 2010

Got my new studio up and running, she is a beauti!! Now then, whilst doning my quotes for my day job, i sit at my studio desk...

dean1979
replies: 0 views: 504
dean1979 25th April 2010

hey peeps, got a bit of a dilemma, basically I have a Urei 1176LN and a 1178 I need to sell one of them really but not sure which...

FFS
replies: 16 views: 4,926
FFS 25th April 2010

Hey Gang, Random question, but I wanted some opinions: I recently helped a client out, and he wants to add me to the album...

Ironbird Studios
replies: 5 views: 3,191
clearwave 25th April 2010

hi, i would like to know if there is anything like the crookwood for mastering also for mixing. where you could alter the audio...

TonStrom
replies: 0 views: 663
TonStrom 25th April 2010

Hi, I done some searching on this forum and online in general but have found scant discussion on this... I recently bought...

partyofone
replies: 7 views: 4,568
jrubbernek 25th April 2010

I know, I know, I'm sorry to ask this kind of a question but I'm going to anyway! I do a lot of sessions at a local studio but...

Devs1980
replies: 5 views: 1,346
bourian 25th April 2010

I am in the market for a new studio interface. I have been looking at the Presonus FP 10, M-Audio Ultra 8R and Focusrite...

ruanddu
replies: 5 views: 1,919
spindlebox 25th April 2010

Opening the floor up for suggestions on what brand makes good boom stands. I'm looking for the "sweet spot", a durable,...

DeyBwah
replies: 16 views: 1,090
rcb4t2 25th April 2010

Alright After lots of youtube vids. I think I have narrowed it down. Im going with a super champ xd, a as 80 ibanez 335 copy. But...

skiroy
replies: 19 views: 6,316
Chas3 25th April 2010

Im hoping for some input from folks that are smarter than me heh . Ive got a small project studio and Im looking to pick up...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 3 views: 666
jono_3 25th April 2010

Do you allow your pets in the studio if no,why?

meymia
replies: 35 views: 1,726
pan60 25th April 2010

Time for a little sound 101? So I've done some production mixing for small-budget films (so I'm still very much in the...

hellodave
replies: 1 views: 552
MikeFFG 25th April 2010

So I've sold a Digi02 Rack Bomb Factory Edition and I am looking at the ilok site and it looks like they want to charge me $25 a...

audiblethought
replies: 2 views: 811
T_R_S 25th April 2010

I was using a tube mic and things didn't quite sound right to me when i was done recording the vocal. I noticed that the phantom...

fjo
replies: 7 views: 1,569
hazelmossobrien 25th April 2010

Ive read lately a lot of people using Liquid Mix with a lot of success.. From what I have read 'most' people like the sound.. I...

Electronique
replies: 1 views: 2,704
madehumble 25th April 2010

Anyone have any experience modifying 57 or 58 clones (or those mics themselves) by removing or altering the resonance disc? Just...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 9 views: 1,844
thelowerrhythm 25th April 2010

Hi, I'm looking to buy something for my 2 buss.I know is not the same thing but i'm interested in both unit. I already own a...

stamand
replies: 10 views: 2,497
henge 25th April 2010

I recently bought a 93/94 Fender Mustang from Guitar Center. They have offered me a one-year warranty on the guitar for $70. ...

snowforts
replies: 3 views: 1,223
snowforts 25th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search