The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I dabble in antiques, and I'm always in antique stores, and estate sales, etc; I frequently come across random boxes or bags full...

S.Filpansick
replies: 8 views: 1,054
S.Filpansick 27th April 2010

Hello: I tracking acoustic music in DAW. I want a analog eq for real tracking and add some colour to my tracks. I have two nice...

lectric
replies: 2 views: 1,176
lectric 27th April 2010

I'm very used to my DAC1 as a headphone amp and DA. I'm researching a new rig based on Logic 9 and the Apogee Ensemble and I'm...

wavcatcher
replies: 9 views: 2,688
jak 27th April 2010

How many Los Angeles slutz would be into renting a room in an artsy multimedia facility that lends itself to inside work and a ...

superburtm
replies: 45 views: 2,717
memphisindie 27th April 2010

I'm looking for some cool potentiometer knobs... I'm bored with the knobs that come with my Fast Track 8R and would like to...

joshuarlyon
replies: 4 views: 2,360
Puffer Fish 27th April 2010

This question doesn't seem to come up. My wireless mighty mouse has failed me. The trackball is now unresponsive. and i've only...

bgomez15
replies: 11 views: 3,726
toolskid 27th April 2010

Alright, lovn' my A7's. But I can't decide on placement. Currently the A7's are horizontal because if they are vertical the...

clank72
replies: 4 views: 1,280
clank72 27th April 2010

I dont have much hardware but I think when people say plug ins arent great well my take on it is that if you are good enough...

finlove
replies: 63 views: 4,477
LD Productions 27th April 2010

So the JDi passive DI can be used for reamping apparently. Im curious if the amp x reamp box would sound any different than using...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 710
Kiwi 27th April 2010

Hey everyone, I've occasionally visited gearslutz for a while, what a great source of information! Just recently, I started...

Jorge Vivo
replies: 78 views: 7,880
thermos 27th April 2010

So I've got to go record some piano tomorrow... Just wondering how you guys would go about it. It's going to be an untreated room...

allyouneedisears
replies: 18 views: 912
Flying Colors 27th April 2010

I know a lot of people had the same questions as me... so I figured I'd post this. How much would it cost to ship the 8MP to...

joshuarlyon
replies: 0 views: 586
joshuarlyon 27th April 2010

Hi, do you prefer EQ->Comp or Comp->EQ if you are recording? What is your order for tracking vocals?

elmolemon
replies: 31 views: 3,880
Jamie_72 27th April 2010

Im thinking about getting one these Edrums to go with Steven Slate Drums, Im really stuck between the two.. Does anybody have...

audioman
replies: 10 views: 6,088
audioman 27th April 2010

Hi, Just wondering, I'm trying to make a choice between A scale dorroughs with 14dB headroom and C scale dorroughs with 20dB...

Ker
replies: 2 views: 1,459
Ker 27th April 2010

I am not new to the forum but this is my first post! I have a digital piano with stereo TS instrument outs (Yamaha CP-33 for...

D'Pops
replies: 0 views: 643
D'Pops 27th April 2010

I'm thinking about getting the mod for my Digi 192 from BLA. I'd love to hear some input from some of you who make a living...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 740
guittarzzan 27th April 2010

I need some tube suggestions for my Carvin MTS3200. 6L6's. I want a fat, warm tone, reliable tube. That's a small list but theyre...

jlaco
replies: 9 views: 705
blacklight_uk 27th April 2010

my dad in the early...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 823
Samuel. K 27th April 2010

this is not an invitation to troll just wondered which version people are finding more sonically transparent peachh

nomoreflakes
replies: 9 views: 4,524
nomoreflakes 27th April 2010

Been trying to troubleshoot my MCI JH 110 "A" 8 track. Nothing engages when any buttons are pushed. FF, RWD, etc. ...

jortiz
replies: 6 views: 1,593
Karl J 27th April 2010

My father bought a Teac 1/4 inch tape machine while he was serving in Vietnam, and I am trying to get it in working order. It's...

phaedrus
replies: 2 views: 442
phaedrus 27th April 2010

What mics would you use to amplify the voice of actors in play? Use of lavaliers is out of question. I was thinking of two large...

Aerophone
replies: 6 views: 789
MarkRB 27th April 2010

Hi, I would like to know what are the main responsibilities of a producer to you? Simo.O

jujumies
replies: 10 views: 831
nomoreflakes 27th April 2010

I've just got a Banshee, and I've looked over GS, you tube, other sites and can't find much on actual techniques or methods of...

Shaolin
replies: 12 views: 10,071
Shaolin 26th April 2010

Please don't turn this into a 10 page dissertation on how the music biz suck and record labels....etc... I have a few artists...

James Lugo
replies: 74 views: 6,430
Steffmo 26th April 2010

Has anyone used two different preamps on overs (or anything else that was supposed to be paired)? I have a set of Fatheads in...

replies: 6 views: 1,040
Delta Sigma 26th April 2010

Can anyone clarify the difference between a S/PDIF cable and a regular old RCA audio cable? I figure there are general...

katsushika
replies: 3 views: 9,083
Adlen 26th April 2010

I think the Saturn is one of the sexiest looing mics EVER (along with the old American Ribbons) and the Delta amd Sigma are also...

Mr Funk
replies: 8 views: 2,688
fifthflaw 26th April 2010

im working on a project for a band that im importing to my studio later.at the moment, i have an mbox 2 pro, a focusrite track...

Twig
replies: 3 views: 865
Twig 26th April 2010

Hey guys, I just recently bought a Mackie Onyx 1640i to use with my Pro Tools 8 on a Mac. I have the pro tools driver, so the...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 626
psycho_monkey 26th April 2010

Whats the difference between the E & G channel plugins? Have never been in the same room as the actual desk and have only...

theBackwardsman
replies: 5 views: 20,390
Umlaaat 26th April 2010

Hi I've just been offered a pair of Tannoy Little Red Monitors at what seems a reasonable price. Couldn't really find anything...

ThreeSix
replies: 2 views: 2,966
jensenmann 26th April 2010

hello everyone this is my third pedal but by all means im still an electronics amateur. im building a modded screamer pedal,...

rae27
replies: 0 views: 460
rae27 26th April 2010

Hi, For you... how its better buy? low/mid range machines (hardware: eq, reverb, comps) or plugs for for my daw (good native vst...

oragall
replies: 11 views: 1,008
Unclenny 26th April 2010

Looking for nearfield monitors which could be good addition to my Quested S7. What can you say about passive monitors PMC DB1S...

AlexGold
replies: 0 views: 797
AlexGold 26th April 2010

Hi all :) Very happy to say Im in the very final stages of my CD and after all the production, editing, etc, its time for me...

RasCricket
replies: 14 views: 2,502
Cellotron 26th April 2010

Hello everybody howdy, Is there a problem using some AES/EBU (110 ohms) cables to connect my gears together before the A/D...

Darwinoui
replies: 6 views: 3,210
rcb4t2 26th April 2010

Ok, so hopefully I can get this question to make sense. I've been looking into summing boxes and have a GOOD question. So I...

replies: 3 views: 711
James Lugo 26th April 2010

I need a good instruction book on bass guitar. When I was growing up, I played trumpet and had some great instruction books with...

citizenpuppet
replies: 6 views: 1,303
DeadPoet 26th April 2010

Just came here for vacation and thought if anybody new some music shops around Nice...? Tried to google it but Nice is a tough...

jaakkol
replies: 0 views: 897
jaakkol 26th April 2010

i am in the market for a 2 channel audio interface: Using Logic and a iMac i7 Quad Core. Requirements: 2 decent mic...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 1,267
DCtoDaylight 26th April 2010

Just got my hands on a Safesound P501 module for the lunchbox and I feel the need to spread the lurve! This is some of the...

Dayo
replies: 1 views: 694
tropicalhotdog 26th April 2010

I am not sure if I can sell these or not..I have so many drums now that I never use these..I dont see why I cant but I thought I...

RTR
replies: 1 views: 514
RTR 26th April 2010

Hi. Just some questions. 1.What is the most expensive mixing desk ever sold/produced? 2.What is the most expensive mic ever...

kramer6000
replies: 1 views: 504
Kronos147 26th April 2010

Hi all, Is it possible to go up to 96 khz with the UA2192 through Digi002? I'd like to upgrade my converters and only need...

m.l.o
replies: 8 views: 798
choinga 26th April 2010

I am thinking of getting the M-audio ProFire Lightbridge so I can use my Yamaha mLAN converters with Pro Tools M-Powered. I have...

RGB
replies: 21 views: 3,634
RGB 26th April 2010

Hi, need your help to complete the main usage list. I made this list based on my own experiences and searching on google (most of...

Neox
replies: 5 views: 4,560
teetoleevio 26th April 2010

I've most recently moved back to Boston from my home town in PA,. Yesterday, as I was packing my thing (the studio) I got a call...

magus888
replies: 23 views: 1,599
DarkSky Media 26th April 2010

My buddy, like an IDIOT, blew a shot of air duster at the capsule of my mic from about 6 inches away with my stedman pop filter...

Dizzy
replies: 16 views: 1,869
DarkSky Media 26th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search