The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Older Rock productions typically sound "black and white" to me, literally. Old Kiss, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd More...

Slap Back
replies: 6 views: 1,214
steelyfan 28th April 2010

I was hoping somebody might be able to share some insight as to how you like the Toft ATB so far and also more specifically as to...

Towens1
replies: 27 views: 5,866
Diegel 28th April 2010

YouTube - Too Little Too Late (cover)- Daniel Rossen It's featured at the beginning and also in the harmonies during the chorus....

mossimo654
replies: 5 views: 1,435
mossimo654 28th April 2010

Just noticed the Morpheus DropTune in a catalogue. It would be fabulous if this thing worked for down-tuning guitars. Has...

Saxon-of-a-son
replies: 2 views: 3,499
Saxon-of-a-son 28th April 2010

I currently run a Digi 003 and PT 8 LE, and am unsatisfied with the sounds quality i'm getting out of the pre's! I generally...

iamkentdiezel
replies: 3 views: 525
kittonian 28th April 2010

Hey, I'm a new poster to the forums, but have been browsing for years. I have decided to upgrade my studio a bit and would like...

Mauisnow13
replies: 5 views: 1,589
Mauisnow13 28th April 2010

After looking around a bit I think this box will serve my needs. I need a stand-alone multi-channel pre/converter with ADAT...

John N
replies: 5 views: 629
Buss-me 28th April 2010

Aiming for the sound from elephant. Should I use a dynamic or a condenser for Vocals? I only have an ST77 large diaphragm...

bgomez15
replies: 73 views: 13,336
duffy878 28th April 2010

More often than not if I switch-on a stereo enhancer when I am mixing it seems to sound better, but later I change my mind. They...

pashatom
replies: 5 views: 3,378
DrDeltaM 28th April 2010

Okay so all this line vs mic vs phono ect stuff gets pretty confusing. 1. I understand that a DI will convert a medium...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 581
skiroy 28th April 2010

I got my hands on this 1967 vox silver bell celestion speaker. it's all original...came out of a 68 vox beatles cab that hadn't...

dakotajones
replies: 4 views: 1,146
dakotajones 28th April 2010

Hey, I'm looking to upgrade from my current FireWire interface (PreSonus FireBox). I'd like to have more inputs for tracking...

Torea
replies: 4 views: 773
ninethirty 28th April 2010

Back when I was in high school, I more or less got the recording work automatically, but now that I have graduated and moved on,...

WVUtubadude
replies: 3 views: 3,004
WVUtubadude 28th April 2010

Hello, I need an advice and clarification on what should I buy...This is my problem I'm working on mac pro apogee ensemble and...

Alcoor76
replies: 5 views: 2,738
quadrafunk 28th April 2010

top right handheld........ YouTube - Ben Kenney - "Eulogy" (Live)

Bruce_Lofi
replies: 2 views: 934
Jungle Jazz 28th April 2010

Hi everybody, I have a great problem with a new Macbook Pro 17" (january 2010), Nuendo 4.3 and a Apogee Symphony mobile...

dbc_estudios
replies: 1 views: 1,284
BrettP 28th April 2010

Did A.S.M. ever put their name on genuine Russian made Oktava mics? I was just curious as to whether A.S.M. ever branded the real...

vintagerocker
replies: 5 views: 1,415
vintagerocker 28th April 2010

Hey all, I've got protools installed on my new thinkpad. Protools boots up fine, and has been reinstalled countless times. I...

jas06017
replies: 1 views: 1,411
Lazarus Long 28th April 2010

Im starting to get into the engineering (and listening) of heavy electronic/trance music lately. But I dont really have any grasp...

OceanMan
replies: 5 views: 1,029
monomer 28th April 2010

Hi guys, I have some down time and am trying out some new gear and techniques and am looking for some new tunes to mix. I'm...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 959
RonT 28th April 2010

I have recorded a sort of stoner-rock/Metal Parody album with a fictional band called Biggus Diccus (Me) , lots of big...

Soulbrother
replies: 4 views: 732
Soulbrother 28th April 2010

I'm trying to remember a manufacturer.. I've got this image of a a black M as the logo. It's very bold, plain black Very...

PureAudiouk
replies: 2 views: 640
Andl 28th April 2010

I have read a bit of the forum , can anyone explain this test. I have a lot of old vaule and ribbon mic which sound great on...

grayedout
replies: 21 views: 5,009
theblue1 28th April 2010

howdy all, the left channel in my girlfriend's old–school Pioneer stereo receiver has died. While the right channel is ok, the...

samtastic
replies: 2 views: 3,811
The Real MC 28th April 2010

I'd like at some point to mod my 9901 EQ's to make them really shine. I know Jim Williams has mods for the 9901 EQ's and if I...

Mr Funk
replies: 3 views: 1,354
Sean Sullivan 28th April 2010

Hi, i recently got a nasty virus on my pc, and ive decided to reinstall windows. Before i do that, i want to make sure i can get...

koalabear
replies: 4 views: 544
Kazim Bo 28th April 2010

Hi All, I'm hoping for some advice on my studio setup and how to wire it all together. Basically I'm sick of pulling...

akmatic
replies: 22 views: 2,915
Baguette 28th April 2010

Hi guys, im wondering whats is the best way to organize my EXS libraries to work with with my kontakt library. I can import the...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 722
xist 28th April 2010

I can't believe a company making such high-end products as TC still doesn't have a SL driver for powercore. One of my main...

stevetgn
replies: 4 views: 1,083
Whitecat 28th April 2010

Hi, I'm finalizing a home setup & am after some opinions. Using Logic (& occasionally PTLE) what do you feel would...

everglass
replies: 5 views: 1,321
tomdarude 28th April 2010

I just got some BM6a's and the tweeter is pushed in on one. I gently used a vacuum and sucked it out again, looks fine, i can...

RobJB06
replies: 19 views: 1,089
RobJB06 28th April 2010

Hi, What are the best plugins for voice (Pure narration without music) ? Even thought it is rather subjective, what is for...

Darwinoui
replies: 5 views: 4,276
camus 28th April 2010

Hi guys, I've just got my hands on a new set of Genelec 8030a and I've got an Apogee Duet. I've just realised that the damn...

jamesclarke40
replies: 3 views: 1,720
jamesclarke40 28th April 2010

I'm considering buying a patchbay for good practice... never used one before so I wanted to see if I'm understanding this right. ...

joshuarlyon
replies: 4 views: 751
Seb RIOU 28th April 2010

When I record hip hop artists some of them want the instrumental turned up really loud in the headphones. Sometimes it bleeds...

Curtis Day
replies: 14 views: 7,175
kittyboy 28th April 2010

If you haven't yet, you should grab a copy of my work, now is the last time I can offer free downloads of my work. So for 12...

Darwin James
replies: 10 views: 901
Darwin James 28th April 2010

I'm looking to make/buy some good-sounding shakers/rhythm instruments. I don't have much money, so I'm mostly interested in...

Jakeman1086
replies: 24 views: 14,439
Jakeman1086 28th April 2010

So I bought a new pair of PMC TB2S+'s to act as my new nearfields. I currently own a pair of ns-10 studios to check things here...

Msilver84
replies: 7 views: 840
James Lehmann 28th April 2010

After working with my pair of Pulsar II's today on several acoustic guitars, I've determined that I hate them. Well, not hate......

thelowerrhythm
replies: 0 views: 1,027
thelowerrhythm 28th April 2010

Assuming you have a stereo set, facing the drum set... What kind of pattern do you use? or what kind of different results have...

mynaemisjonas
replies: 13 views: 7,952
Dr. Mordo 28th April 2010

I heard that some Chinese businessman bought the name Mackie once it expired and now owns the name Mackie. This information came...

bexarametric
replies: 11 views: 4,874
private_stock 28th April 2010

I bought a API 6B from a fellow gearslutter- and it worked for 8 months- now its blowing fuses- even with all 6 modules out. ...

asagaai
replies: 4 views: 1,034
private_stock 28th April 2010

I currently have Komplete and would like to do some bass/guitar recording using Guitar Rig + Logic. I do, not, however, have the...

modulaaron
replies: 3 views: 2,745
modulaaron 28th April 2010
replies: 19 views: 1,214
kittyboy 28th April 2010

Hi, i'm just new. I was just wondering if i will be able to use my Yamaha N12 with Cubase studio 5? Thanks.

Piano1888
replies: 1 views: 942
Syncamorea 28th April 2010

I realize this is a generalized question but I cant quite get how to do some mixing with outboard gear. I have an Apogee...

shrimpbait
replies: 11 views: 3,630
Farout 28th April 2010

I just brought home a pair of KRK V8's (Series I) only to find one of them sounds a lot muddier than the other. It seems like the...

smgraph
replies: 0 views: 977
smgraph 28th April 2010

So I bought a pedal I really dont like and can only get store credit. Im looking to get a EQ pedal but the only one my store has...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 3,019
skiroy 28th April 2010

I'm an anlogue guy but I want to invest in a strong digital system that won't cost a fortune. I was thinking lynx aurora. I have...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 2 views: 668
Outlaw Hans 28th April 2010

Hey Fellow GS'ers...I have just left my studio home of 5 years as I felt it time to change. I am looking for a unique, mutually...

superburtm
replies: 11 views: 1,029
Kronos147 28th April 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search