The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Search yielded nothing so........... ATA: How would this work with gates in my case? For instance, I copy the snare track and...

Drywsef
replies: 6 views: 624
Jiegel 3rd May 2010

How's the recording scene for smaller/indie bands? I know of Charleston Sound and their great deals, but is the recording scene...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 783
tazman 3rd May 2010

I am interested in going symphony with my Rosetta 800. After tracking on my laptop, can I then use a symphony laptop card via my...

electraluxx
replies: 1 views: 512
rcb4t2 3rd May 2010

What kind of hardware do I need to be able to generate a click track with Pro Tools 5.1.3? Some sort of MOTU Midi Time Piece?

Sean Sullivan
replies: 8 views: 1,350
rcb4t2 3rd May 2010

Most of my mixes are rather conservative on the treble side. Especially above 8k. So overall they sound a bit dull in...

ryst
replies: 8 views: 1,097
Bob Olhsson 3rd May 2010

I have the opportunity of getting one of these two desks, which one sounds better? Both have more or less the same track...

Bernardo
replies: 32 views: 15,489
Steffmo 3rd May 2010

I've been searching high and low for some information regarding the Tascam DR-100. Mainly, does it record broadcast wave files....

yoink
replies: 2 views: 1,065
yoink 3rd May 2010

Hi, what do you guys typically do when you need EQ in the low-mids and high-mids but only have 3 bands? I'm about to do some work...

Matt Grondin
replies: 16 views: 1,847
Matt Grondin 3rd May 2010

I seriously find myself wondering if there are ANY good softverbs out there. Every stock reverb I've tried in any program has...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 63 views: 8,365
clonewar 3rd May 2010

Just bought a used Mackie 1640 with firewire card installed. Plugged in firewire card to my PC with windows XP pro and the...

ruanddu
replies: 6 views: 1,512
ruanddu 3rd May 2010

i read a few places that the HDSPe AIO uses the same converters and clock as their high end ADI-8 QS. is this true? how do...

U-Neek
replies: 5 views: 799
U-Neek 3rd May 2010

I'm mainly recording my own material -- songs in a variety of styles. I have: -Great River MP-2NV -A Designs Pacifica -Grace...

Hammer Mark
replies: 17 views: 1,471
AllAboutTone 3rd May 2010

So, I have a pair of Yorkville YSM1P's and need to get a subwoofer(s) for a medium-sized room, maybe 12' x 20', that will be...

Jaekob
replies: 6 views: 3,526
thingsbreak 3rd May 2010

Hi sluts, My partner (Evenyre) and I are looking to expand our studio and start dabbling into the 500 series stuff as it seems...

spitfire52mm
replies: 23 views: 1,825
spitfire52mm 3rd May 2010

Is it possible to have some accurate Neve preamp sound using software ? Which software would come close ? I know there is no real...

Musician
replies: 29 views: 3,859
Surbitone 3rd May 2010

Hi everyone.. can anyone enlighten me? been doing a lot if research into machine because i have heard good things about it from...

Edward Cheddar
replies: 24 views: 3,819
noggin 3rd May 2010

I will spare you the details, but the drums part of the dilemma is due to my own stupidity. I have a session ready to mix and...

guittarzzan
replies: 24 views: 1,790
narcoman 3rd May 2010

Greetings fellow gear junkies! I am in need of some opinions, you have to forgive me if there is a thread like this somewhere...

thekidberetta
replies: 4 views: 1,063
thekidberetta 3rd May 2010

A few days ago my 8 year old daughter was cast in a lead role in a music video for a major label artist. My wife and I brought...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 1 views: 690
Steffmo 3rd May 2010

Hey I just sold my mbox 2 thats been pretty much in the box since i got it, today the guy called me and said, its not powering...

Realziment
replies: 5 views: 1,947
Realziment 3rd May 2010

I just got a ART Pro VLA compressor and I want to try in on kick and snare mics as an insert through the board (sm57,d112). I've...

Astro
replies: 17 views: 3,254
Drumsound 2nd May 2010

So i'm going to be on a holiday in the states early next year and i'd like to swing by LA (need to go there to get home, so its...

TehGuitarist
replies: 14 views: 1,673
TehGuitarist 2nd May 2010

I was looking at the different types of reverbs offered by the Lexicon PCM native reverb and am wondering if someone can tell me...

bringmewater
replies: 2 views: 2,121
Wayne 2nd May 2010

Hi, I feel like a real weenie posting this, but . . . My soldering skills are literally and completely nonexistent. I have...

wshaw
replies: 0 views: 515
wshaw 2nd May 2010

How would you describe the Acoustic Energy AE-2? I have a pair of AE-1, even though I like the clarity and details, the 2-3k...

Zeppelin
replies: 0 views: 1,657
Zeppelin 2nd May 2010

sorry, double post.

vanguard
replies: 0 views: 514
vanguard 2nd May 2010

A few questions re automation in Cubase- is there an easier way to raise the volume automation line on like one section? For...

SOLOIST101
replies: 16 views: 1,911
Mnemosound 2nd May 2010

Anyone use these? can they compare to mogami?

sunnyb
replies: 0 views: 506
sunnyb 2nd May 2010

Great production. Anyone know anything about this? The drums sound awesome in that dead 70s way, as do the toms!

malko
replies: 10 views: 1,259
recall 2nd May 2010

Hi everyone!! Long time lurker; heres my first post. My name is Sary, i have a prog metal band and were going to record our...

rispsira
replies: 13 views: 833
rispsira 2nd May 2010

Yea- I know its all in the musicians, instruments, arrangements, room and acoustics, tracking yada yada yada. But- some sounds...

asagaai
replies: 2 views: 530
Jack Ruston 2nd May 2010

I just upgraded my mac from G5 dual 1.8 to a new Nehalem 8-core 2.26. I am also going from DP 7.1 to Logic 9 and from MOTU 828...

Terrymack
replies: 2 views: 622
kooz 2nd May 2010

looking for a pedalsteel player to record on one song. anyone out there legit? remote recording would be fine unless they are in...

jonnymac
replies: 17 views: 1,725
Mark A. Jay 2nd May 2010

I just discovered that there is a 3/10 of a db difference between the outputs of my buss compressor (even in bypass.) Is this...

Higgs
replies: 3 views: 595
Higgs 2nd May 2010

The "sound du jour"? The 80's...when there were all these amazing session players on all those big albums... and...

Blast9
replies: 54 views: 4,269
ray_subsonic 2nd May 2010
replies: 2 views: 606
JGILL 2nd May 2010

Hi folks, Just wondering if the Apogee Duet is "record" quality? I've been tracking an album on RADAR (Nyquist...

everglass
replies: 29 views: 5,210
Amber 2nd May 2010

This is probably worth a laugh here at GS... I was laying in bed thinking fantasizing about the A-Designs Hammer and how awesome...

drewrevolution
replies: 96 views: 4,015
Karloff70 2nd May 2010

Rudy Van Gelder comes to mind..the dude must be in his 80's and he still doesn't let on any info

Sigma
replies: 12 views: 1,430
Steffmo 2nd May 2010

I have been wanting to try this for awhile, and just got off my butt to try it. I picked up an old '60s speaker cab at a garage...

Ron Vogel
replies: 3 views: 6,536
Ron Vogel 2nd May 2010

Hi, I have run across someone selling 2 Otari MX70's. One is described as being in good condition and the other was purchased...

pdlstl
replies: 5 views: 1,057
pdlstl 2nd May 2010

Hi there, I have been using stereo monitoring for a good few years now and have recently decided to expand my setup, though I...

Nanco
replies: 0 views: 1,220
Nanco 2nd May 2010

Who is Nealhpogue? I'm interested in his way of working and ideas but can't find any interview of whatsoever. Anyone some...

Joram
replies: 0 views: 569
Joram 2nd May 2010

YouTube - Jerry Hey - Workin' Day And Night Demo - Seawind Horns Fantastic video by the way, what a horn section. Anyone...

FunkyKeys
replies: 6 views: 1,439
FunkyKeys 2nd May 2010

Hey guys, i know this is probably a topic of the past, but im wondering if there is any new innovative ways for converting Pro...

Realziment
replies: 7 views: 742
Realziment 2nd May 2010

I have a pair of NS10m Studios. If I want use them upright do I have to rotate the tweeter 90degrees to compensate for the...

Msilver84
replies: 20 views: 4,235
Clueless 2nd May 2010

The Safe Sound Audio P1 audio processor is now available in the USA, Canada and Mexico from ZenPro Audio ....

warhead
replies: 4 views: 7,124
baze sax 2nd May 2010

"AND PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY HACKED VERSION WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL .ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK" Is this for...

StratSvante
replies: 9 views: 1,126
StratSvante 2nd May 2010

Occasionally I get to record actors with very dynamic lines (from whispering to screaming) so extreme level changes may not...

Vytis
replies: 2 views: 1,156
Vytis 2nd May 2010

If so can you please help me answer the question below i posted at NI Forums. Thanks guys. This is really wrecking my brain, im...

Realziment
replies: 0 views: 725
Realziment 2nd May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search