The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'd completely forgotten I had this - it was given to me by an old friend before he passed away. Damn shame it wasn't his Urei...

barry.b
replies: 5 views: 2,532
jrakarl 4th May 2010

i really like the contrast between close-dry and far-wet elements using different ambients (reverbs). But if the listener has...

FrankieDetergent
replies: 0 views: 492
FrankieDetergent 4th May 2010

Just looking for a good audio interface that works seamlessly with Cubase on a PC. This will sit with the desktop at the home...

Technician
replies: 30 views: 15,526
miqer 4th May 2010

Alan Parsons will be next gearslutz.com Q & A guest starts soon Alan Parsons - Bio FAQ Discography kfhkh

Jules
replies: 26 views: 2,785
billyindonesia 4th May 2010

all in one thread, yes. first of all, im about to drop a serious amount of money (serious at least for for me) on recording...

useme2305
replies: 0 views: 599
useme2305 4th May 2010

So i'll try and keep this short and to the point, but it wont be... I graduated from a big state school about five years back...

spktr512
replies: 31 views: 1,615
Flying Colors 4th May 2010

From what most people say in GS, this is the best reverb plug out there (other than the Lexicon PCM bundle). I'm wondering how...

Shaggy2039
replies: 15 views: 2,873
Melgueil 4th May 2010

Hello! Just purchased this fifties EV microphone... http://lloydmicrophoneclassics.com/57.html Does anyone here know about...

Ronski
replies: 1 views: 1,249
Ronski 4th May 2010

I'll be visiting Wagener on Friday, and looking for something to do late friday evening and for a bit on saturday. Any...

tubedude
replies: 6 views: 2,713
ivansc 4th May 2010

I recently bought an older MV692 with UM70 capsule on ebay. These are the old RFT versions made in the GDR. I've tested the mic...

Niko
replies: 9 views: 4,697
seudreher 4th May 2010

Fun times y'all - just ran some vox and horns through an old soda machine and they sound effing great. I know it sounds like...

amanitas
replies: 1 views: 930
amanitas 4th May 2010

I am looking for an outboard compressor and am looking at the FMR RNC, I noticed it has unbalanced I/O. My Mackie Onyx 1200F has...

alexvdbroek
replies: 3 views: 837
Bristol Posse 4th May 2010

I am an artist/songwriter and I have my own (one room) home studio which is very well treated with absorption and diffusion. ...

TerraVibe
replies: 11 views: 1,044
George Necola 4th May 2010

I have heard that monster cables color your guitar tone.. some say it adds low end.. some say it adds unwanted noise when using...

GearManDude
replies: 25 views: 3,415
betamatt 4th May 2010

Id be reamping midi synths,strings,rhodes,piano,brass and electric guitar.

skiroy
replies: 18 views: 1,643
skiroy 4th May 2010

ive got a Soundelux U99b (U67 ish). it works for 90% of the singers i record, but every once in a while its too "essy"...

jonnymac
replies: 5 views: 1,047
lwstudios 4th May 2010

Hey Guys. I am working on a home studio project, that I am going to start in the beginning of July. I am planning on upgrading...

candersen
replies: 9 views: 2,195
AudioRecorder 4th May 2010

Ok, So I just got the Roland SPD-S, loaded on my 808 sample and used it during my bands practice going through our P.A. (Which,...

ericsvizeny
replies: 0 views: 708
ericsvizeny 4th May 2010

Hello. I play alot of metal, ALOT of metal. Death metal, Black Metal, Thrash metal, all kinds of metal I love and play. I am...

jaki54321
replies: 6 views: 735
vtone 4th May 2010
replies: 6 views: 943
KSHentertainment 4th May 2010

I've contacted the RME support 3 times, by mail, and never even got a reply? I'm really surprised, do you have bad experience as...

Gumption
replies: 33 views: 2,357
Mr.HOLMES 4th May 2010

For those of you who are not aware, Walter Sear died yesterday. I found one thread about it in the Remote Recording forum, which...

Bat Head Sound
replies: 29 views: 1,980
dbbubba 4th May 2010

I have the idea that I generally want the lead instruments last compressor to have a longer attack time than the must other stuff...

fixitinthemix
replies: 1 views: 460
BLUElightCory 4th May 2010

Here you go. I made it myself in photoshop, so it's not the best, but hey...it works. I know a lot of people on gearslutz use...

metrognome
replies: 4 views: 584
hello people 4th May 2010

Yep. Cox in SoCal. What are some options - I'm not so interested in a sound system, but if it was the only option, OK. Thank...

DynaForte
replies: 1 views: 388
Sigma 4th May 2010

What are the best Multi Channel HP amps?

BuildaFriend
replies: 3 views: 608
sscannon 4th May 2010

I'm on an endless quest for good-sounding music and would like some suggestions. My most recent are: John Mayer -...

mbradzick
replies: 234 views: 14,860
jlaco 4th May 2010

..I can only recommend it! kfhkh If you can cope with the ego..heppy

kosmokrator
replies: 1 views: 692
SynthLine09 4th May 2010

Looking for a headphone amp in the 100 dollar range. I can build it if it makes that big of a difference. Any suggestions or...

BuildaFriend
replies: 2 views: 630
pan60 3rd May 2010

Alright, so I'm recording this song right now that has a lot of tom work in it. I'm not liking the tom sound I'm getting from...

pint07
replies: 11 views: 1,164
Sean Sullivan 3rd May 2010

Hey Folks, I've been looking for the right device for a little while now...I did a gig with Steve Remote the other day, and it...

jboncek
replies: 0 views: 554
jboncek 3rd May 2010

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this right. I have the sonalksis 315 mk 2, I use Cubase 5...anyone know how? ...

ddeez
replies: 6 views: 3,506
Subversounds 3rd May 2010

Ok, so here is a little birthday gift to you, even if it is not your birthday! b58Xil8RfRY cooge

RainbowStorm
replies: 11 views: 2,150
Dimes 3rd May 2010

If you are mixing a typical rock pop song on say 24 tracks.. Have use of only 4 outboard mono compressors plus 1 stereo...

HomeStudio1
replies: 6 views: 767
dustyreels 3rd May 2010

In other words, if I froze virtual instrument tracks on lesser converters, would there be an audible difference in the sounds of...

Bradahman
replies: 4 views: 749
Flying_Dutchman 3rd May 2010

I'm sorry if this has been covered many of times before and if it has then please point me in the right directions, Could...

audigy
replies: 15 views: 21,699

yeah ok, I'm lost. I'm always lost when it comes to gear, I hate it. I spend hours and hours infront of the screen trying to...

nept
replies: 32 views: 3,250
radioshark 3rd May 2010

someone is trying to sell me a homemade lunchbox containg 4 NTI EQ3. It has 2 x 5band + air band and 2 x EQ2. The only wierd...

vudoo
replies: 6 views: 3,450
loji 3rd May 2010

I've got 8030a's and I'm really happy with them but I found that the bass a bit on the week side. Its probably due to the size...

jamesclarke40
replies: 3 views: 4,906
jamesclarke40 3rd May 2010

Euphonix MC Control | Sweetwater.com

vrockob
replies: 2 views: 1,195
Whitecat 3rd May 2010

Hello, I have a fireface 400 and apogee ensemble but I'd like to upgrade my converters. I only need 8 AD/DA and a PCIe Adat card...

Lefrançais
replies: 19 views: 2,035
krucifyx 3rd May 2010

is there a gearslutz.com equivalent for live audio engineering?

nept
replies: 7 views: 1,390
johndykstra 3rd May 2010

I've heard great reviews on both for female voxs. As soon as I have my setups ready, I'll be tracking some soft female vocals....

Phroggy
replies: 30 views: 9,171
ianorth 3rd May 2010

Hi, i need a good main vocal mic for my studio. I have many mics already but not a single "first choice" mic to record...

Subversounds
replies: 38 views: 4,353

There are some medical theories about the differences in left/right ear cognition, and I was surprised that, as far as I know,...

monomono
replies: 3 views: 7,315
joeq 3rd May 2010

I can't seem to find anything on how to replace the tape in the Space Echo. A video would probably be the best. Any ideas?

Soundmanluke
replies: 1 views: 2,094
tribeofenki 3rd May 2010

hey guys just wanted to let you know that one of the song that I produced for Kimberly Wyatt from the Pussycat Dolls is now out!...

mdjice
replies: 48 views: 4,198
mdjice 3rd May 2010

The big brown truck dropped off an RE-20 today and by coincidence the front page of the local section in my newspaper had a...

Rripror
replies: 26 views: 7,876
Steab 3rd May 2010

I'm 32 years old and grew up on a healthy diet of Metal, Hip-Hop, House music. Favorite albums of all-time: The Low End Theory -...

RBizzle
replies: 0 views: 577
RBizzle 3rd May 2010

is there a way to install plug ins to an external hard drive without eating up the memory of the actual hard drive. I have a...

folb695
replies: 3 views: 1,793
MikeFFG 3rd May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search