The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need 8 more pre's for a new mobile recording set-up. I like the Audient gear but just wondered if any one has any other ideas...

stevetgn
replies: 13 views: 1,974
steve_flower 5th May 2010

So I've been searching for some tips on which nearfield monitors to get. Couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm not sure which...

phunk2
replies: 14 views: 1,812
phunk2 5th May 2010

I'm currently getting ready to record my band's next (well, most likely final) album, and I'm wanting to try some new approaches....

Whoopysnorp
replies: 1 views: 654
Ijustmake-Beats 5th May 2010

Hi, I'm about to buy a little portable set to work on when traveling. I5 laptop with WIN7 64bit Acer (no firewire but 6 gig...

miqer
replies: 2 views: 1,840
miqer 5th May 2010

I read all the threads about the right recordings levels when recording in 24bit into your computer, that 0dbVU roughly equals...

thecity
replies: 3 views: 714
frans 5th May 2010

I think I'm going to become a luddite. Technology isn't delivering. I'm in the final stretch of releasing an EP and (almost)...

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 609
juicylime 5th May 2010

...What would it sound like? How would YOU record it? (just to give this some gear-credence...)

audiogeek
replies: 30 views: 2,228
Bender888 5th May 2010

Gonna be mixing through the C2 on the master bus in a few days but I hav'nt got the sidechain Y-cables. Can I just take a 150hz...

mike kable
replies: 2 views: 847
mike kable 5th May 2010

Does anybody uses this unit?Any thoughts?I have the 2ba-221 preamp...excellent for the price,colour,warmth.....

sikkis
replies: 3 views: 1,546
garryrobson 5th May 2010

Hello, I could really use a hand deciding on what Pre's to go with. This will be my first expansion of pre's to expand my...

Eye_Am
replies: 6 views: 2,703
garryrobson 5th May 2010

for utilitarian purposes will they compare to other well loved mid-priced mic pres like RNP, Auteur, BG-1, ? thanks jn

John N
replies: 1 views: 570
SynthLine09 5th May 2010

So i went to to see Avatar tonight with my dad.... He wanted me to show him how to use the navigation system in his car.... I...

ianbryn11
replies: 58 views: 2,261
jclynadms 5th May 2010
replies: 1 views: 800
Art 5th May 2010

I am a tech at a Small/medium sized venue which plays live Rock n' Roll and all things cool and similar. Blues, Soul, Funk, Swing...

aabbey1
replies: 2 views: 1,383
Darm 5th May 2010

I've been using the VSL Special Edition for a while now and although it sounds great, for what I need I'm finding the lack of...

Spall
replies: 3 views: 660
Animus 5th May 2010

Hi. Just perused the new ish of URB (cheesy dance music mag) that gets sent to the studio. Lo and behond, on the chest of one...

springs
replies: 36 views: 4,921
l.sicilian 5th May 2010

I found this link on another forum, and was quite impressed with the sound quality compared to all the other amp modellers I've...

el cochino
replies: 9 views: 18,179
graymj86 5th May 2010

I have posted a clip here: http://www.swaffproductions.com/gs/lightbridge.mp3 Any ideas? I am mostly using the Lightbridge to...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 646
swaff 5th May 2010

Kind Slutz i've had to leave Brasil - and my studio - due to tourist visa restrictions. Nothing horrible, i just need to be...

Ricey
replies: 0 views: 505
Ricey 5th May 2010

I have to run a few guitar lines all going to the same area. I was thinking about using a Mogami mult cable. I know that on the...

Jeff16years
replies: 4 views: 863
MikeFFG 5th May 2010

I'm recording my band soon, so far I have a Samson 7 piece mic kit which includes 2 condenser overheads, and a PG56 snare/tom...

Goreliscious
replies: 12 views: 12,030
vonrichter 5th May 2010

I've been having this problem of mine for a long time. The output from pro tools sounds worse than the output from my computer....

fixitinthemix
replies: 0 views: 484
fixitinthemix 5th May 2010

Based on the test results of that poll I'm jumping over. Soundblaster converters only come in 2 channel cards. Is there some...

demel
replies: 4 views: 989
rcb4t2 5th May 2010

hi guys i need help making a decision dbx 376 tube channel strip www.dbxpro.com/376/index.php focousrite voicemaster...

jack.J
replies: 11 views: 5,150
Scottmotiger 5th May 2010

Hi, So what is good out there at the moment, under 1k. I need a general workhorse mainly for studio, and maybe some shows. Needs...

Digamma
replies: 15 views: 1,714
rcb4t2 4th May 2010

Hey everyone, I just purchased a Tascam FW 1884 and I need some advise on hooking it up and configuring. the hardware chain I...

bige
replies: 2 views: 1,419
bige 4th May 2010

Hey, I'm new to the forum, long time lurker though. Just a quick question about the ZED that I have found conflicting answers...

Savagery
replies: 2 views: 614
Savagery 4th May 2010

JL Cooper CuePoint (wanted at the right price :)) PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

tonymite
replies: 0 views: 742
tonymite 4th May 2010

Hey guys probaby been asked before, trust ive searched cant find a straight answer and i kinda need a quick answer. So PT LE...

Realziment
replies: 7 views: 552
Realziment 4th May 2010

I've seen many times people asked: if I record at 44.1 or 48khz, but mix at higher sample rate, will the result be better or...

kinghand
replies: 18 views: 1,354
Ethan Winer 4th May 2010

Hey gang, I have been dealing with hand pain in my frettin hand for 2 years now..been to all the Dr.'s and they all said I have a...

superburtm
replies: 29 views: 10,739
superburtm 4th May 2010

When I put my headphones on and listened to this sound clip it freaked me out when the sound all of a sudden was above me and...

RainbowStorm
replies: 43 views: 4,820
anemicrock 4th May 2010
replies: 1 views: 663
Johnm73 4th May 2010

I'm outputting my master disc in Waveburner for CD pressing company. They said they like wav files. The waveburner disc plays...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 2,086
TRJanuary 4th May 2010

I'll be starting tracking on a new project soon and I'm thinking about double tracking drums for one of the songs and hard...

duffy878
replies: 32 views: 2,356
Dr. Mordo 4th May 2010

The new mixer of Malcolm Toft,4 channel with the same EQ of TRIDENT 80B. Video with Malcolm Toft: ...

javierboz
replies: 5 views: 7,758
stevetgn 4th May 2010

Hi guys, I start to record this hard rock band. the guitarrist want to reamp the tracks with his marshall dsl100 triple ...

Tachy
replies: 0 views: 470
Tachy 4th May 2010

Can anyone recommend a good choir plug in for logic. I've been looking around but can't really find much. Thanks

folb695
replies: 2 views: 4,034
PinnacleProdUK 4th May 2010

Can anyone identify the guitar Lindsey uses on the acoustic version of Big Big Love during the Fleetwood Mac "Dance"...

Dove
replies: 6 views: 3,854
Dove 4th May 2010

here is a complete list of what was stolen. Stolen equipment Pilgrim Studio details: AKG C 414 TL II Serialnumber...

George Necola
replies: 148 views: 14,798
RawBeanZen 4th May 2010

Anyone working on one of these? How do you like it? How is the upkeep on one of these desks? I'm researching around right now,...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 5 views: 904
firby 4th May 2010

Hi: I'm ready to add a sub and am interested in the Adam sub7 and sub 8. Anyone own these items and have any comments about...

joesax
replies: 0 views: 2,429
joesax 4th May 2010

Ok so I've read tonns of threads here about this subject but I really need some advice from the good folks on here regarding my...

InfinityFear
replies: 5 views: 671
joeq 4th May 2010

I could buy a sountracs MRX 24 or a peavey production 800 24 input for the same price, maybe a little less for the peavey. I...

laperlestudio
replies: 1 views: 698
Jim Williams 4th May 2010

Ive tried everything and cant find the info I need to proceed to use this EZ software. My goal is to send each "mic"...

Terry McInturff
replies: 2 views: 514
Terry McInturff 4th May 2010

I'm wondering if it would be possible to take the optical output from my M-audio Octane pre and convert it to a SPDIF and into my...

daubie
replies: 0 views: 377
daubie 4th May 2010

I have been looking into buying a headphone distribution system. I have a lot of experience with the Furman HDS 6 and HR 6 and...

magicbeatsinc
replies: 4 views: 806
themaidsroom 4th May 2010

Greetings Slutz I know this is much more of an A than a V forum, but maybe someone here can answer my question or point me...

kittyboy
replies: 6 views: 484
Msilver84 4th May 2010

Loving Clint Mansell's film compositions at the moment both for The Fountain and Moon, its all fairly similar sounding stuff yet...

wcb123
replies: 14 views: 4,926
Amber 4th May 2010

Anyone here use this setup? Is the Palmer pdi03 ok to use with just a stompbox pedal like a tube screamer? I use a mesa .50...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 2,384
Deleted User 4th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search