The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So what do I need in order to run the speaker out of a guitar head directly into the computer safely?

errorspending
replies: 13 views: 2,171
Never1 6th May 2010

Kind Of Blue Time Out I love these two albums, but I'm still lost to why they sound sonically different (the latter sounding...

The_Controllers
replies: 1 views: 740
magus888 6th May 2010

4AmSbWwG2ck I'm going to buy this baby when they release it in August!!! I love it.

greatgreatriver
replies: 16 views: 1,411
trock 6th May 2010

Hi all -- I had a lady contact me who is a fan of my page on FB. She wants to record a tune she wrote for her late Grandfather....

Cookie
replies: 0 views: 563
Cookie 6th May 2010

So I already have Addictive Drums for rock, but looking for some new drum sound (with loops/patterns) for the style of modern...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 704
Amber 6th May 2010

Any idea what happened to Sonic Temple in Roslindale, Ma? A friend mentioned the studio to me as being rather excellent, but I...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 1,083
Tibbon 6th May 2010

... Not exactly Wendy Melvoin, but ..... 89Kz8Nxb-Bg

Soundgeeza
replies: 9 views: 1,063
[email protected] 6th May 2010

I know the requirements that an external hard drives needs for audio production...what I'm curious about is finding one that...

whquade
replies: 5 views: 807
Delta Sigma 6th May 2010

Im having an issue where when Im listening to myself as I record, Im hearing myself at a delay and it sucks. I have had this...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 3,994
Starshine 6th May 2010

I know there are other threads about the Euphonix Artist Series. But since some time has passed and new updates and the MC...

nhaerdtner
replies: 24 views: 9,208
Doc Mixwell 6th May 2010

I was wondering if anyone had some objective data or even and explanation as to why a high end processor would sound better then...

Steve Bruzonsky
replies: 46 views: 11,071
himey 6th May 2010

I have SPL mixdream XP and RME FF800 so iha ve only 8analog outs anybody could help me hoe to get the best method of how to...

yousef
replies: 4 views: 976
yousef 6th May 2010

Hi Guys, I've never had to post a question here as someone has usually asked it before but I couldn't find exactly what I was...

badgertim
replies: 0 views: 2,284
badgertim 6th May 2010

Hi all recently been mixing an album in my freshly built project set up. been pulling my hair out as to why I couldnt get the...

tophat
replies: 4 views: 1,270
mikethedrummer 6th May 2010

I have the BS system one 2.1. Sadly both satellites speakers won't power up anymore. I've owned this system for 3 years and...

Will1970
replies: 3 views: 1,258
Will1970 6th May 2010

Hello everybody, I'm going to buy a Lynx Aurora 8 interface and what I'd like to know is if I'll be able to use it with the two...

geardub
replies: 0 views: 619
geardub 6th May 2010

Hello Could anyone produce a shootout or comment on SPL´s Gainstation (clean mode) vs Earthworks` 1021 (or 1022, 1024). ...

coquiboy
replies: 0 views: 1,155
coquiboy 6th May 2010

What's up with the flood in Nashville? Are studios affected? Please chime in... I am pulling for you guys.

Eric Greedy
replies: 54 views: 6,948
memphisindie 6th May 2010

Looking to demo a Manley pre (mono/dual mono or voxbox) vs the Fearn VT1 or 2. If you also have a Daking pre that would be a nice...

minipoodle
replies: 5 views: 800
minipoodle 6th May 2010

This is my first go at a Toslink cable, so apologies in advance if this is an obvious one. I've got two Motu 828 MKIIs hooked...

girlthatdrums
replies: 7 views: 4,698
schnazy 6th May 2010

Hey Slutz! I know this was discussed earlier, but I wanted to get an update on the current versions. Thing is, I am a Nuendo...

Friedemann
replies: 25 views: 1,268
MorMez 6th May 2010

how does maroon 5 compress their mix so much and still have so much punch? Jeff

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 1,528
soundrick 6th May 2010

Anyone know where I can find one of these? minus the kid.

ResonantMind
replies: 5 views: 648
EleKtriKaz 6th May 2010

Hey guys Im a new user of Voxengo Pristine space. Im trying to use some Impulse responses but they make my track out of time. Im...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 874
skiroy 6th May 2010

Have any of you that own a RE201, 301, 501, 555..ever sold one model and purchased another. I own a RE 201 and love it. However...

madcap8465
replies: 15 views: 2,673
ankerstaem 6th May 2010

Okay guys I know this is really taboo but Im doing it to learn how to write some parts and educate myself. BUt Im trying to write...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,303
amanitas 6th May 2010

Was cleaning out a warehouse today and found this mic wrapped up in a hard case with a betamax recorder and a bogen mixer. Can't...

CptnSpaulding
replies: 0 views: 1,155
CptnSpaulding 6th May 2010

Ok, so this is what I need: 8 analog outputs to go out to my Dangerous D Box and two analog inputs. So far I'm looking at the...

HYX
replies: 6 views: 1,243
Mr.HOLMES 6th May 2010

To me there's two sides of the attacktime on bass. If i end up at approx 90 ms I think the bass sound great but that it takes...

fixitinthemix
replies: 2 views: 1,124
blacklight_uk 6th May 2010

Hey guys, quick question about good ol' Pro Tools. Recently I was editing something for a client that required me to use strip...

Vum
replies: 3 views: 589
Vum 6th May 2010

In light of the circumstances that have befallen the residents of Nashville -- I will be donating a portion of the sale to the...

UpNSmoke
replies: 2 views: 1,677
pdlstl 6th May 2010

Hey Guys, Im trying to figure out if i should by an 500 gig SSD. The only thing ive heard was that has faster "booting...

justinwayne101
replies: 4 views: 2,265
justinwayne101 6th May 2010

I just recieved my 2192 and ive listened and listened and I really dont hear a big difference from my 003 converters. I will...

audioman
replies: 43 views: 2,049
jeremyglover 6th May 2010

I got a guy that might sell me a RME 9652 and a Creamware A16 (not Ultra) for $500. I am looking for something like this to run...

Perj
replies: 0 views: 663
Perj 6th May 2010

Hello, Question for engineers and those, What do you guys do when tracking out your sounds that has a lot of effects on it....

huh?
replies: 5 views: 662
huh? 6th May 2010

Hey guys, Ok, so here's the deal, I have a few ideas for what I want to do with this project already but I could always use some...

Ineedmusic
replies: 6 views: 955
blairl 6th May 2010

I am having trouble importing wav files from cd drive into a blank session. - I don't know the bit depth - I don't know the...

dustyreels
replies: 5 views: 659
dustyreels 5th May 2010

i'd like to get a drum program. i've worked briefly with a few, but havent fully dug into any i'd like to work more with...

DaVinci
replies: 7 views: 518
chrisso 5th May 2010

Hi! I am currently rolling with a fireface 800 and some peluso mics and and a vintagedesign ca 73 pre. But I only need two sweet...

Jadestar
replies: 10 views: 1,081
rcb4t2 5th May 2010

I have been recording my passive Jazz bass through a Radial Passive pro DI for some time now. It sounds pretty damn good in a...

Methlab
replies: 7 views: 777
rcb4t2 5th May 2010

I saw this on youtube and thought I'd share: YouTube - IYAZ Replay cover - Legaci & Summerbreeze They can sing... Awesome!

Graal
replies: 0 views: 549
Graal 5th May 2010

hi, i have 2 questions about the urei 545: 1: do i get it right, that, when people talk about it's 70's sound, then it's...

TonStrom
replies: 0 views: 804
TonStrom 5th May 2010

It would mean ever so much to me if you would take a second to check out my new video, shot at Abbey Road with some lovely gear...

brill bedroom
replies: 39 views: 2,384
Mark A. Jay 5th May 2010

In the past few months I have gone thru several kick pads on my electric kit. I recently upgraded to this beast of a kick pad the...

GearManDude
replies: 0 views: 575
GearManDude 5th May 2010

Brainworks BX Digital EQ 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo) New and unique “SixPack” Master...

Den
replies: 6 views: 5,434
spectacular g 5th May 2010

Hi, I've just bought a used UA2192 and would like to re-calibrate it to get back to the factory settings. How can I do...

m.l.o
replies: 0 views: 425
m.l.o 5th May 2010

In a world where low cost, good quality EQ is hard to find, I thought this looked good value. I am in no way associated with the...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 2,557
Mr Funk 5th May 2010

im upgrading to the digidesign 003 control mixer. I have some questions maybe you guys can help me out. I know it only has 4 mic...

dri0914
replies: 8 views: 1,736
TR Mastermind 5th May 2010

Ok.. I have the SSL alphalink together with the Ssl madi xtreme card. I need to record the output of my sequencer + talkback...

George Necola
replies: 18 views: 2,354
hisbluness 5th May 2010

Hello all, I wana start trying to mix fake drum samples into real recorded drums. My ideas are mainly is to get an agressive...

GKin
replies: 5 views: 2,393
GKin 5th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search