The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone tried recording a guitar with a Tornavoz? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzMp9uBrlo I am curious about the sound...

Charliesideroad
replies: 1 views: 1,147
Charliesideroad 7th May 2010

First off I am sorry for all of you and your friends and families if there is anything I can do PM ME! Now 1 Contact insurance...

ddageek
replies: 3 views: 1,600
audibell 7th May 2010

Hello everyone who knows the music industry well from the inside. My name is Eugene, I'm 17 and live in Russia. Recently I got a...

gogitosbanditos
replies: 0 views: 1,056
gogitosbanditos 7th May 2010

Ok here is my question. If you have guitar heads fired up but in the standby position is it bad to have no Load (Cabinet)...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 9 views: 1,070
bobx 7th May 2010

Everyone knows about the cable wars in regards to using a good guitar cable. But once its in the DI what cable is recommended on...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 434
skiroy 7th May 2010

I just got back from my first visit to an Audiologist (Musicians' Hearing Services: hearing protection for musician) and here's...

maku
replies: 17 views: 2,156
Ben F 7th May 2010

Looking for a limiter plugin that will only cut or smash peaks, but NOT raise the total volume of the wave form. I've been using...

302efi
replies: 10 views: 834
karp47 7th May 2010

I have searched since the beginning of the month and I have not found a post that gives a clear answer about the wave API eqs. I...

DJAB151
replies: 39 views: 6,656
mattg082 7th May 2010

I have been mixing a project in PTLE 8 for a client, and am used to having a 32 internal bus limit when using this program....

Drywsef
replies: 4 views: 512
karp47 7th May 2010

Hi all, For any composers/producers out there doing music for TV commercials, when it comes to renewals/rollovers after the...

Spall
replies: 0 views: 504
Spall 7th May 2010

real thing! Now I do own a pcm-42. It is a analog/digital hybrid from the early 80s. I got it for $560 on ebay. I am not saying...

Careyn
replies: 5 views: 1,802
Careyn 7th May 2010

I am a freelance Production Sound Mixer and also a drummer. The last couple of months I have heard a squeak noise from my...

boomed
replies: 6 views: 917
Soundmanluke 7th May 2010

My Yamaha AW4416 is only capable of 48 k max. Currently I am using a BLA Sparrow AD converter into the spdif In of the AW with...

John N
replies: 8 views: 1,327
pan60 7th May 2010

I just recieved my TK Audio BC1 which is only my second piece of outbord rack gear. My first with the power switch on the back.So...

Sach
replies: 3 views: 697
Soundmanluke 7th May 2010

Hi, sorry, not sure what section this should be in.. Im trying to attach album covers to the MP3 files i offer for download. Not...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 1,391
sardi 7th May 2010

Hello fellow audiophiles. I am having trouble with recording multitrack style. I've recorded my song's verse rhythm guitar and...

GuitarmanTRC
replies: 3 views: 1,040
cavern 7th May 2010

Hi, I notice that everytime I've recorded vocals in a professional studio, that there has been a high end compressor in the...

jamison100
replies: 15 views: 1,253
LimeMusic 7th May 2010

I just wanted to make myself available to help out with fellow Nashvillians whose studios got flooded. Thankfully my residence...

EleKtriKaz
replies: 4 views: 2,190
EleKtriKaz 7th May 2010

So, i lined up the tacks, they sounded awsome while listening on the DAW... The fade from one song to the next was perfect... ...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 3,522
PlatinumSamples 7th May 2010

Hi i just got problems with my dpa 4003 microhone. Have been recording a whole day with the millennia tube 2m-b preamp. The...

jullekoalabear
replies: 0 views: 744
jullekoalabear 7th May 2010

Hi guys Looking for a trumpet player(jazz/funk) in the Metro area for a studio session. Any suggestions are appreciated,feel free...

Phaidon
replies: 3 views: 716
magnet 7th May 2010

I've got a deal goin on..I may buy one of these beauties! Are they worth their price in terms of sound quality and endurance?

Studioklocka
replies: 24 views: 3,140
The Real MC 7th May 2010

I'm not an expert drummer...I think if I was, I wouldn't have this issue. Before I start playing, I always tune my snare heads,...

mdoelger
replies: 11 views: 868
mikethedrummer 7th May 2010

Interesting article How Are Record Labels Handling Business Amidst The Download Free-for-All? | Atlanta Post In the spring of...

work2do
replies: 35 views: 2,170
Dean Roddey 7th May 2010

what do u prefer use more reverb or use more delay?? I know that reverb and delay are on a mix, but I have listened that some...

Johnny Paez
replies: 41 views: 6,504
Bubbakron 7th May 2010

hi slutz ! here is my humble perspective. in our ever disintegrating music industry, it would seem to me that the independent...

stealthbalance
replies: 65 views: 5,491
dream 7th May 2010

iv been reading for a few years now learning and practicing and i felt like i should post to get opinions on a upgrade. i have a...

Lil' Psych
replies: 1 views: 538
Lil' Psych 7th May 2010

Hey everyone, just wondering the way folks approach this. Who has a studio with attached living quarters for out of town bands...

OceanMan
replies: 9 views: 950
uhhair 7th May 2010

Hi i need an ac for my studio, a mini split, any recomendations or which specifications i should look for in dbs. thanks in...

michj
replies: 3 views: 603
Disjointed 7th May 2010

I just bought a Presonus HP4 thinking that I could send all the tracks to a stereo bus and then from that bus through the outs on...

LiveLife
replies: 5 views: 4,250
psycho_monkey 6th May 2010

Selling my drum booth and vocal booths. Both are in excellent condition with no cracks or imperfections. Please send PM if...

DeyBwah
replies: 6 views: 3,351
DeyBwah 6th May 2010

What do you think sounds best in the mix. Snare + reverb or snare + room? (or maybe you always go snare + room + reverb)

fixitinthemix
replies: 26 views: 4,244
Dr. Mordo 6th May 2010

Is this a good deal? A used Yamaha Motif XS8 for $1000 USD? Everything works? Christian

candersen
replies: 4 views: 695
tlennon 6th May 2010

S2 $149!!! Toontrack Superior Drummer from zZounds.com

relaxo
replies: 0 views: 620
relaxo 6th May 2010

I'm thinking of buying a Langevin eqp1a, but was wondering if my Portico 5033 would do what it does. I want to but the...

Bubbakron
replies: 1 views: 654
JoshRND 6th May 2010

We have: Mac dual G5 Digi 192 (16 analog ins, 8 analog outs, digital IO card) ProControl Board a bunch of outboard pre's,...

megahurt
replies: 5 views: 751
psycho_monkey 6th May 2010

Does anybody use channel strips like the AMS Neve 8801, UA LA-610, Amek Pure Path CIB, or Focusrite ISA 430 to add some analogue...

pardahl
replies: 1 views: 688
pardahl 6th May 2010

Every time I hear that tune it's like it's the first time again. Something about the drums on that track just hit you in the...

scud133
replies: 4 views: 1,026
scud133 6th May 2010

My Budget OTB setup ... Console - Midas Venice 160 DAW- Pro Tools M-Powered Interface - M-Audio Lightbridge Converters -...

Blu Exile
replies: 0 views: 713
Blu Exile 6th May 2010

I'm deleting this as it was int the wrong section

Crabgrass
replies: 3 views: 599
clivek 6th May 2010

Good morning y'all! I just bought my first pair of decent-grade studio monitors, so its time for me to step my game up with the...

Hamas
replies: 2 views: 891
Hamas 6th May 2010

I currently have the Tyros 3 Keyboard connected directly to my QUAD 909 Amp using the Variable Level Output Line Outs. Can I...

joesax
replies: 0 views: 598
joesax 6th May 2010

So what do I need in order to run the speaker out of a guitar head directly into the computer safely?

errorspending
replies: 13 views: 2,171
Never1 6th May 2010

Kind Of Blue Time Out I love these two albums, but I'm still lost to why they sound sonically different (the latter sounding...

The_Controllers
replies: 1 views: 740
magus888 6th May 2010

4AmSbWwG2ck I'm going to buy this baby when they release it in August!!! I love it.

greatgreatriver
replies: 16 views: 1,411
trock 6th May 2010

Hi all -- I had a lady contact me who is a fan of my page on FB. She wants to record a tune she wrote for her late Grandfather....

Cookie
replies: 0 views: 563
Cookie 6th May 2010

So I already have Addictive Drums for rock, but looking for some new drum sound (with loops/patterns) for the style of modern...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 704
Amber 6th May 2010

Any idea what happened to Sonic Temple in Roslindale, Ma? A friend mentioned the studio to me as being rather excellent, but I...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 1,083
Tibbon 6th May 2010

... Not exactly Wendy Melvoin, but ..... 89Kz8Nxb-Bg

Soundgeeza
replies: 9 views: 1,063
[email protected] 6th May 2010

I know the requirements that an external hard drives needs for audio production...what I'm curious about is finding one that...

whquade
replies: 5 views: 807
Delta Sigma 6th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search