The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So....a couple guys and myself just started a home studio, Robot Envy Studios (MySpace.com - Robot Envy Studios - BERKELEY,...

metrognome
replies: 7 views: 6,111
joeq 8th May 2010

hei guys, they need all the help they can get. Blow it out your amp! - Creation Audio Labs

George Necola
replies: 26 views: 5,271
[email protected] 8th May 2010

I have a few virtual synths - Arturia Jupiter-8, minimoog, etc. and they just sound so digital and brittle. There's no way I can...

Jakeman1086
replies: 9 views: 992
Liquid360 8th May 2010

how ya'll doin? arg... scary stuff. thoughts & prayers... At least 11 dead as record flooding engulfs Tennessee - CNN.com

rack gear
replies: 36 views: 5,359
popmann 8th May 2010

Here is the problem: i record heavy guitars.. They sound fine at normal mix levels. I push the whole mix for homemade mastering....

George Necola
replies: 10 views: 1,890
Slipperman 8th May 2010

I’ve been asked to become involved in a couple of different projects (different for me), modern alt rock kind of stuff, where...

wildplum
replies: 2 views: 826
bbgallaway 8th May 2010

If you got caught up in flood water and haven't had a recent tetanus shot , please read further: The Metro Public Health is...

jitterybit
replies: 2 views: 2,650
ddageek 8th May 2010

...$25 to the Middle Tennessee Red Cross and challenge every member of this board to do the same!

pdlstl
replies: 14 views: 1,454
ddageek 8th May 2010

Tired of my ns10, want to buy a better nearfield, please anybody tell me why proacs are so damn good ? (proac users) or better...

reflixtinian
replies: 0 views: 825
reflixtinian 8th May 2010

Heh, this is kinda droll heh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljFfL-mL70&feature=player_embedded

Baz
replies: 6 views: 765
private_stock 8th May 2010

Hey guys, Obviously there is no right or wrong answer, but I'm wondering how many of you work in live sound for big concerts,...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 11 views: 8,542
TRJanuary 8th May 2010

I am installing the NI ver of East West samples on a new Mac Pro Snow Leopard using Kontakt 4. All including RA, Stormdrum are...

soloan
replies: 2 views: 1,335
soloan 8th May 2010

Think I have made a good c&w / roots song for US market.jummpp Any idea where I could present / send my song? Or maybe...

HonkyTonk
replies: 3 views: 637
rack gear 8th May 2010

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody is using the TC Impact Twin with Pro Tools LE and if or how much of an upgrade in sound...

jpm100eb
replies: 5 views: 2,452
imagineaudio 7th May 2010

Buddy of mine in the Biz in Nashville sent me this link his place escaped . YouTube - Nashville Tennessee Flood 2010

KevWind
replies: 0 views: 1,397
KevWind 7th May 2010

Hello folks, In this video Nash and Crosby are using a couple of very interesting microphones that I can not identify. Could...

Frequency
replies: 3 views: 802
Syncamorea 7th May 2010

Ok, I hate to be the one to post yet another Buss compressor thread, BUT.... I've been hearing so much good news about the...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 52 views: 3,351
Slikjmuzik 7th May 2010

Before I really got into this site I could get by just fine with my 003 and xmax fs. Now I find myself getting sluttier...

Mike Douaire
replies: 6 views: 810
lostintime 7th May 2010

Salutations so im watching some entries that have been submited into a music production competiton and there's this one mic that...

VanSylv
replies: 4 views: 623
VanSylv 7th May 2010

Just curious. A friend of mine was actually implying that she somehow found the clipping to be a "cool effect". My...

bgomez15
replies: 7 views: 967
metalfan8806 7th May 2010

trying this method for rec drums...all diagrams and photos dont show me if the overhead goes directly over the snare or AIMED at...

NoPro
replies: 2 views: 936
Kronos147 7th May 2010

tomorrow is the day I'm hoping to do some a/b/c/d comparisons, but I do need need a little help though. does anybody know the...

otobianki74
replies: 6 views: 745
Brendan Bond 7th May 2010

Hi, I have problem when i put ssl duende plugins on my busses. On my normal tracks there is no problem, also not on the...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 962
redroom 7th May 2010

Question for pro mixers: is there any outboard geat you still hang on to that you cannot replace with plug-ins? For me it's...

Dopamine
replies: 31 views: 2,300
rack gear 7th May 2010

I've been doing it for awhile but when it comes to bussing and transition it can get huge in track count. like do i use the same...

mattg082
replies: 21 views: 1,572
Unclenny 7th May 2010

i've budgeted for around US$2000 for a decent mic and i need some advice please. the mic will be going into an avedis MA5 preamp....

Radic
replies: 69 views: 6,714
B-sharp 7th May 2010

Looking for this console with the super eq. 12 channels. Want the eq on 8 of them! Peace

replies: 6 views: 1,055
rty5150 7th May 2010

YouTube is under attack now...! I guess Google has some work to do...! jkthtyrt "500 Internal Server Error Sorry,...

RainbowStorm
replies: 4 views: 1,107
RainbowStorm 7th May 2010

How does the Studio One compare to DP6 in terms of ease of use for a newbie, sound, and utilities? If you were new to DAWs...as...

Terry McInturff
replies: 3 views: 684
Larry the O 7th May 2010

I've got a couple of bad front panel slide pots on the Prime Time 93 and I'm trying to locate new or good used. There are 12...

Westrek
replies: 3 views: 773
Westrek 7th May 2010

Just wanted to let you know that this happened to me and after a little searching it turns out that I'm not alone. I made a...

Fandango
replies: 0 views: 1,030
Fandango 7th May 2010

Srsly. Beautiful. If you haven't heard them, check them out. hehthumbsupkfhkh A New Journey is an awesome album. Sounds...

AstralPStudios
replies: 8 views: 848
cinealta 7th May 2010

Id' appreciate your opinion on the best type of interface/mixer for doing band rehearsals and music recording on a computer? ...

ruanddu
replies: 0 views: 2,366
ruanddu 7th May 2010

does anyone have one??? what do you think of the software???? it seems to have the all the features i want 2 front xlr / trs...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 1 views: 1,068
jasongardner 7th May 2010

Could anyone tell me whether or not it is possible to use the FMR RNC as an insert with the RME ff400 ? I am only just getting to...

3dsmatt
replies: 9 views: 1,386
jdier 7th May 2010

I'm thinking about making a little echo chamber in my basement. At the moment it's really moist down there though, so I'll be...

Wolfenstadt
replies: 25 views: 1,802
EV676 7th May 2010

Thinking about making this change, if only to have more channels of summing/outboard. Given that my D/A is up to par (and it...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 551
Unknown soldier 7th May 2010

There are some channels strips available that, according to the seller, came out of a Soundcraft 200 (pre-Delta model). The part...

0+2=1
replies: 0 views: 1,636
0+2=1 7th May 2010

I've never needed to put a session on DVD before and am curious what you guys use to get sessions to DVD for either back up or...

guittarzzan
replies: 4 views: 969
guittarzzan 7th May 2010

I have a Aurora 8/FW, BAE 1073 & a Dangerous DBOX. I'm mostly going to be recording vocals and using Ableton and Logic. I...

kickinthedoors
replies: 4 views: 814
Doc Mixwell 7th May 2010

Hey guys, I got a loaner Brent Avrill 1073 MFA and a Mojave MA-200 Mic and wanted your opinion on some vocals I recorded. I...

kickinthedoors
replies: 5 views: 1,917
Denny C 7th May 2010

Hi there, for a university project I try to find recordings of one song in different production stages (demo, mixdown, master)...

Skiz
replies: 17 views: 1,075
twilight 7th May 2010

After scouring these and other forums we're still missing something...Any help would be greatly appreciated! We were supposed to...

SoundInSpace
replies: 5 views: 803
Doc Mixwell 7th May 2010

Dear Slutz, I just got an Adcom GFA-545 amplifier for my NS-10s and could use some advice for the connectors. I'm coming out of...

ironbelly
replies: 8 views: 4,805
theslygoose 7th May 2010

Is anyone making a 500 series AD or DA converter? If not why?

Msilver84
replies: 3 views: 864
Msilver84 7th May 2010

How do you guys approach mixing half ITB half Outboard... Im mixing ITB but using outboard eq and compression on important...

SoZo
replies: 2 views: 688
SoZo 7th May 2010

I asked a question to a couple of very successful mixing engineers/producers "If all you have are plug ins and had to choose...

dBeaz
replies: 9 views: 1,259
henryrobinett 7th May 2010

Hi, just wondering what are some good libraries that are HQ i make electronic music i have Vengence stuff and also Sonic...

complex
replies: 4 views: 767
Sirocco 7th May 2010

Has anyone gotten the Emagic EPIC bundle to work succesfully inside of PT HD7??? I got the EPIC 1.2 updater, show package...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 5 views: 1,610
oscar_wonderboy 7th May 2010

Bought a Heil PR40 which I really love!! Now im looking for another excellent mic for tracking Guitars. Clean, distorted, grungy...

Beer Warrior
replies: 5 views: 937
YRLK 7th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search