The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm sure at least a few of you have spotted these guys doing covers of all sorts of songs on YouTube: YouTube -...

dschadt
replies: 14 views: 3,035
RawBeanZen 14th May 2010

Mainly Fat Heads. It will be in my rack drawer in a trailer most of the time. Does heat effect them and should I take some...

replies: 0 views: 517
....... 14th May 2010

Hi, First time poster here. I have a need for an inline mic attenuator. Does anyone know why they are so widely priced...

Poco
replies: 5 views: 831
John Eppstein 14th May 2010

I read yesterday that a ua 6176 is a combination off a la 610 & 1176. So i was thinking of maybe buying this one instead of...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 884
datafeist 14th May 2010

I'm trying to find out if the Electro Voice 664a and Shure 585sb were used as stage mics in the 1970's?? (were they in production...

Jeremy - DVC
replies: 3 views: 3,430
Jeremy - DVC 14th May 2010

long time reader first time poster.. I'm in a band and a Home Pro tools user (at the moment: Dell Laptop, Windows 7, M-audio...

shanemccarthy
replies: 1 views: 568
shanemccarthy 13th May 2010

Hi all, I would like to know if there is special things to take care about before put a video on youtube ? I've read all the...

Romain74
replies: 0 views: 504
Romain74 13th May 2010

I believe the answer could depend on your taste, but i would like to know if people use them for rock or maybe another kind of...

Red Baron
replies: 49 views: 3,209
Mark D. 13th May 2010

tell me I made a mistake.......I have never used anything that could not be used with PT, so, I have only used DIGI and M-audio...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 681
steelyfan 13th May 2010

I wanted to start (again of course) a quick discussion on the does and donts of mixing on a console. This is not an opinion...

Jacob H
replies: 7 views: 2,063
MHB850 13th May 2010

Hi, I'm in Toronto and would like to demo a Great River Preamp with my RE-20 in a quiet environment before buying one. Are...

Jabbaz
replies: 3 views: 783
rcb4t2 13th May 2010

hi all, i've been looking for a sample library of strings/horns for pop rock music.. all i have found so far are very ambient...

injasonbow
replies: 22 views: 7,861
CubeCity 13th May 2010

How does one use both in harmony considering, pro tools HD requires a different X-card than the Logic symphony system? Do you...

Richierich
replies: 2 views: 1,058
psycho_monkey 13th May 2010

So i got both guitar rig 3 and amplitube 2 software, hoping to put some good guitar track. If I just use software itself, it...

T417
replies: 4 views: 1,177
ironbelly 13th May 2010

Since I put the first thread out there(that I wasn't sure about) I wanted to clarify. Apologies for any missteps. Sorry for...

Teddy Ray
replies: 1 views: 1,877
salomonander 13th May 2010

I'm in the market for a new set of speakers. I currently have Mordaunt Short speakers with a Cambridge Audio Amp however I feel...

mkrh2010
replies: 1 views: 637
mikeyrad 13th May 2010

Hi all, So we are going to be moving and right now I have a small studio in the garage. (called "The Nook") It is a...

tubeydude
replies: 4 views: 720
Ethan Winer 13th May 2010

Assuming all of the songs have the same arrangement and dynamics, is it common to "copy and paste" settings between...

mikethedrummer
replies: 39 views: 2,599
Synonym Music 13th May 2010

Anyone have a Soldano, Bogner, or Diezel amp they would rent out for 1 day in Metro Detroit area?

Stevedresser83
replies: 2 views: 867
guittarzzan 13th May 2010

First of all, please forgive my english A friend of mine is building a semiprofesional studio, with a nice budget of money in...

analogica
replies: 34 views: 2,570
My Tiny Circus 13th May 2010

So I just tracked the drums for this band and they are coming back to do the rest this weekend but the drums are about 90% on...

LiveLife
replies: 21 views: 1,653
psycho_monkey 13th May 2010

hello, does anyone know where to buy empty 19 " rack mount boxes, for personal projects, for putting your own electronics...

fweqy
replies: 2 views: 686
fweqy 13th May 2010

Getting ready for the big dive into the land of project studio-dom. I've been recording on a Cubase 3/Protools setup (owned by...

Smackheadmuppet
replies: 5 views: 947
DrFrankencopter 13th May 2010

I gotta tell ya..the folks that run Madooma Vintage Microphones in Germany really have my vote. Martin knows his merchandise, and...

jefflaur1
replies: 35 views: 6,705
Mark A. Jay 13th May 2010

Hey all not sure if i am posting on the right forum or not so please dont shout at me if i did :P basically I want to set up a...

aaron_mky
replies: 1 views: 598
John Willett 13th May 2010

Hi, I am new with hardware. Today got my first outboard... How do you guys use a preamp on softsynths? Do you first make a...

datafeist
replies: 7 views: 801
zosthegoatherd 13th May 2010

I´m looking for power supplies and cables for a couple of longbody Neumann U47´s. Does anybody know if there are any rebuilds...

xlon
replies: 6 views: 2,711
xlon 13th May 2010

Are the Chameleon Labs 7802 compressors shipping yet? And has anybody here had a chance to check them out? I'm looking for a good...

julianb
replies: 7 views: 1,989
rty5150 13th May 2010

I'd like to try to get a reverb sound like this AIC song YouTube - Alice In Chains - Man in The Box Master Track *VOCALS...

kage65
replies: 8 views: 1,299
u b k 13th May 2010

Just got a pair of these babies and I'm in the process of breaking them in. Just wondered how you tend to use yours? You know...

Dayo
replies: 1 views: 975
dhiltonlittle 13th May 2010

I used to be skeptical about the whole summing box trend. Not anymore. A demo of this box at SAE cured me. This thing is...

Curve Dominant
replies: 129 views: 14,675
Mark A. Jay 13th May 2010

...I'd like someone to build me the ideal mixer! heh Here goes. This is a first draft, and I'm certainly no designer or...

Moment
replies: 1 views: 594
Moment 13th May 2010

Whenever we buy a Pre-Amp, we test it with a given microphone to find the right match. When I bought my 1073, I had tested it...

jujufactory
replies: 8 views: 881
soundgeezer 13th May 2010

it sounds great i love it, and now i am wondering if i run already recorded tracks from old projects through it will it degrade...

Lil' Psych
replies: 5 views: 796
Edwards 13th May 2010

Hello all. I've been searching around for my new monitors, and currently I'm looking into the Dynaudio Bm15a. What's strange...

johndykstra
replies: 0 views: 559
johndykstra 13th May 2010

I left off with SURETHING...LOL remember them! I need CD packaging software for jewel cases and booklet artwork. CD labels...

Mad John
replies: 10 views: 823
Mad John 13th May 2010

How come the headroom is so big right before dist. occurs? I do remeber that the headroom was way way less when I was working...

m&m's
replies: 0 views: 838
m&m's 13th May 2010

Project Gutenberg has made a number of scores available (Finale or XML) here: Browse By Category: Music, Sheet - Project...

author
replies: 0 views: 479
author 13th May 2010

Does anyone have knowledge of quality recordings of vocals recorded outdoors (aside from concerts)? If so, I would like to know...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 1,664
PDC 13th May 2010

I'm looking for a singer (pref. American due to accent) who I can send my project file to and they can sing a sound alike and...

Amber
replies: 3 views: 519
MJL 13th May 2010

I was wondering if there are more likewise songs like: Brandy's A cappella's (something is missing). Songs in acappella who...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 530
TAXS 13th May 2010

Hello all, I am working with an artist who wants to have a conversation on the phone, and use it as a sample on a CD. The reason...

sargentpilcher
replies: 2 views: 616
Robo 13th May 2010

I'm working on my band's album right now - we're in the middle of cutting the lead vocals, and my singer is having some real...

bbgallaway
replies: 84 views: 4,926
Karloff70 13th May 2010

Ahoy me buckos! First off, I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place - I've been lurking around this site for ages...

johnmork
replies: 4 views: 541
johnmork 13th May 2010

I was in a hurry today when buying cables and grabbed what I believed to be normal xlr-xlr mic cables. It turned out to be 110...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 6 views: 5,828
Robo 13th May 2010

I'm running my guitar into the JDI and from the JDI to the amp and to my audio interface. As soon as I turn up the volume knob...

Twiggy570
replies: 8 views: 857
Twiggy570 13th May 2010

So a couple of days ago I received a very generic email with the heading: ================== 30 Sec VO TV...

balanceman
replies: 1 views: 786
balanceman 13th May 2010

Trying to backup files. I can't even do that anymore. What's wrong? See pic for more info.

Ugoff
replies: 3 views: 572
LeeYoo 13th May 2010

Hi, I hope someone here knows more about these pieces of gear. Would be nice to have some personal reviews on the abilities of...

datafeist
replies: 1 views: 1,232
datafeist 13th May 2010

Hello all, I have a few very specific questions on the Korg Kaoss pad 3 and the Roland VG-99 guitar synth. How functional is...

hohner
replies: 1 views: 1,106
OneWerd 13th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search