The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,420
Views: 2,420
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Where - THE DARTMOUTH CASTLE pub (in private room - ask at the bar) 26 Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, W6 0LS The Dartmouth...

Jules
replies: 39 views: 2,390
julian.david 25th May 2010

Hi, Is it beneficial to run the usb version fireface also on Mac (although you sacrifice a USB port) in terms of latency. I...

disco judas
replies: 0 views: 929
disco judas 24th May 2010

I want to record and monitor at 192k using a laptop and UA 2192. The 2192 has AES and S/PDIF in/out. What FireWire interfaces...

minipoodle
replies: 0 views: 766
minipoodle 24th May 2010

I`m working on a new song and I swear when I wake up and open the session it`s in the perfect BPM. But, by the end of the day, I...

Johnny Favorite
replies: 37 views: 2,211
theblue1 24th May 2010

OK I'm going to expose my extreme midi noobiness and hope I dont get flamed to badly. I bought the Steven Slate Drums EX 3.5...

Bater
replies: 13 views: 4,904
davet 24th May 2010

The sun is out and i have been playing today an EDU LOBO record on A&M from 1970 someone left behind.. Love the sound on...

Dave Reid
replies: 0 views: 1,804
Dave Reid 24th May 2010

I'm new here, but I have been browsing around for a while. Anyway, I want to tell you guys about my story with KRK Systems Inc....

KingDiamond
replies: 11 views: 13,635
boomwhack 24th May 2010

I'm a bit confused about SPDIF jitter on clock recovery. I have an external source connected with SPDIF to my sound card. The...

aftec
replies: 8 views: 3,430
Bob Olhsson 24th May 2010

SORRY! I HAVE REPOSTED THIS IN A MORE APPROPRIATE PART OF THE FORUM-...

Empora
replies: 5 views: 626
therealbigd 24th May 2010

I'm looking for an abx type software where you can load up more than two wave files to pick the right sound. I want it more-so...

Tangible
replies: 0 views: 418
Tangible 24th May 2010

I am recording only vocals!!! keep that in mind - I do not need a ton of I/O's ... just a good quality interface that will not...

Joex
replies: 5 views: 837
api2500 24th May 2010

anyone using the langevin electro-optical compressor? whats the sound like? are opto compressors good for drums/vox? what other...

xiandishinger
replies: 11 views: 2,696
zephonic 24th May 2010

I'm trying to line up the grid to a midi drum track that has not been recorded with click. The thing that is bugging me is that I...

Revmen
replies: 2 views: 1,015
Revmen 24th May 2010

Hi all, I need some assistance to buy a headphone. I'm after an open headphone to connect it to my keyboard (synthesizer) for...

shahab
replies: 3 views: 558
Dove 24th May 2010

Hi guys, So here's my question. Say you wrote a song where one short section of that song was made from only a royalty free...

KC Blitz
replies: 0 views: 659
KC Blitz 24th May 2010

Anyone got any insight into the drums sounds on this album, which for me stands as one the best organic and punchy rock drum...

lasso
replies: 42 views: 6,823
lhama 24th May 2010

Here is the situation, I am going to enter a studio and track guitars, bass and drums. I can track vocals at my studio which has...

Alonso Contreras
replies: 3 views: 1,497
Eldhrimnir 24th May 2010

Hello, Can someone help identify this mixer for me? I'm thinking TAC something or Soundtracs MR... Thanks much!

colonel_sanders
replies: 1 views: 1,445
Barish 24th May 2010

I have an Extension for MV691/2 Bodies called RFT ST72. What is it for, is it a filter, +48, reducing signal etc etc ? I...

audioshark
replies: 3 views: 982
audioshark 24th May 2010

I have a budget of about $2700 for some monitors and was thinking about the following scenarios. Some mid fields for mixing...

kickinthedoors
replies: 5 views: 1,166
garryrobson 24th May 2010

I have not been there, done that and wore the t-shirt but I've always been a big fan of 50's guitar sounds. Been trying to...

Deltones
replies: 52 views: 6,357
John Eppstein 24th May 2010

Im looking for an A/D Converter that adds a special sryupy gooo to a signal. I'm not looking for something super transparent. I...

BlueFire
replies: 50 views: 2,489
BlueFire 24th May 2010

I just picked up an old Akai GX-4000D 1/4" reel-to-reel at a yard sale. $50. Immaculate condition. I don't think the...

heavyrocks
replies: 2 views: 736
Blewgrass 24th May 2010

My Opals arrived a few days ago and whilst helping them out of their packaging, I whipped out the camera so all of you Sluts...

Syncamorea
replies: 8 views: 2,222
kana813 24th May 2010

Ok, Heres a challenge. You have $15,000 gear budget to build a basic home studio for tracking. Assume acoustic treatment is...

thewood
replies: 0 views: 549
thewood 24th May 2010

Hey guys Hows everyone doing - I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there would be any big benefits to an...

FreedomPioneer
replies: 13 views: 1,280
Teddy Ray 24th May 2010

Somebody was joking about autotune and said something like "what's next, a synth that can just sing for you?" Well,...

arkmabat
replies: 0 views: 553
arkmabat 24th May 2010

For the last several years, I keep seeing talk about komplete 6, and people keep recommending it to me to buy. I use my home...

the_grimace
replies: 5 views: 1,380
rkopald 24th May 2010

I'm hoping to gain some insight into how people go about recording multiple takes of drums and compiling them into one good...

kettles
replies: 2 views: 1,851
musicianof1 24th May 2010

Heya, What are peoples thoughts on the drum sounds on this song.. Any thoughts on how Mutt got that huge drum sound... ? ...

thewood
replies: 0 views: 880
thewood 24th May 2010

My music is sort of garage rock. I'm having a hard time finding a pre that captures my rude, raw, ugly tube amp sound. I'm more...

Toobs
replies: 29 views: 1,332
Toobs 24th May 2010

this has happened to me a few times in my career..and now on a song i'm working on you cut a vocal and hear a horrible...

Sigma
replies: 29 views: 1,285
Sigma 24th May 2010

Hi, I am looking to get a quality dual channel mic preamp for my electric guitar setup. I run in stereo and want to mic each amp...

tubescreamer
replies: 10 views: 1,808
Mad John 24th May 2010

So, I'm new to recording... Apologies if this is v basic. I am planning on getting a reel to reel tape machine, which I will...

YOUMADEMEREALISE
replies: 2 views: 630
stevelindsay 23rd May 2010

As it is right now, im using PT LE with a 003. been using this for some time. I want to upgrade to a PT HD system. What does that...

meltdown50
replies: 19 views: 2,338
JSt0rm 23rd May 2010

So I got a Blue Kiwi mic with their Robbie promotion they were having a few months back. I figured I'd take advantage of the...

Loc9
replies: 1 views: 495
VWYF11 23rd May 2010

Hey there guys. First thread as well as my first post, so let's get down to Biz. I work live sound for a touring band who uses...

xxromani
replies: 9 views: 3,211
xxromani 23rd May 2010

Is there a setting on a the CL-1B that emulates a LA-2A style opto compression? I was wondering if fixed/manual and a 10:1 ratio...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 882
spicemix 23rd May 2010

I recently won a used FMR 1773 Really Nice Compressor on eBay. I was really excited to try it out, so I set up my little rig with...

thismercifulfate
replies: 0 views: 632
thismercifulfate 23rd May 2010

I'm going to upgrade to protools 8 this week.... I'm also in the middle of a project. Will I have trouble running old sessions...

TR Mastermind
replies: 23 views: 1,438
Mr. Light 23rd May 2010

I'm looking for a REALLY small mixer. Basically, I have a conga setup, and I like to mic my own stuff and then mix it down. My...

midside
replies: 10 views: 1,462
midside 23rd May 2010

well first off i would like some advice on which control surface would be better off with for my studio. i want to have the...

Guitardr34m
replies: 2 views: 2,139
T_R_S 23rd May 2010

I recently bought an AKG D12 on ebay. It is wired to a an unbalanced jack. It appears to have an ok sound with all the bass it...

Feromongo
replies: 2 views: 8,568
Feromongo 23rd May 2010

Hey guy's i'm flying up to Baltimore to test out the API 1608 before I put it in my new facility. When you guy's are traveling...

KSHentertainment
replies: 8 views: 984
KSHentertainment 23rd May 2010

Hi All, I am looking for a six channel phantom power supply with low cut and perhaps a -20dB pad. Has anyone any knowledge of...

hakim
replies: 3 views: 1,773
Digibear 23rd May 2010

Hi All I have managed to get my hands on an Akai GX 635D and would like to send this somewhere to have a service as the VU...

Recordercrazy
replies: 0 views: 1,026
Recordercrazy 23rd May 2010

Seemingly Ive always heard about the stability problems of the Motu gear on Windows computers. How much of this is an urban...

M.S.P.
replies: 18 views: 5,420
M.S.P. 23rd May 2010

Hi folks, new member here. I was recently struck with the idea of creating instrumental/karaoke versions of some songs I heard...

Hobkob
replies: 1 views: 711
kbshearer 23rd May 2010

The Swinger "The Swinger is a bit of python code that takes any song and makes it swing. It does this be taking each...

Reitzas
replies: 2 views: 658
sears 23rd May 2010

i know this has been beat to death but I'm new so help me out lol. The track limitations on the pro tools LE with the 003, is...

Curtis Day
replies: 2 views: 829
Curtis Day 23rd May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search