The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just saw these "gotta have" plugins from Sonicfinger: S O N I C F I N G E R Somebody's finally modelled that ADAT...

HockeyMike
replies: 0 views: 626
HockeyMike 14th May 2010

My band rents a rehearsal studio in the basement of a large warehouse. The walls and ceiling are all concrete. We'd like to cut...

jayjames
replies: 13 views: 8,424
joelpatterson 14th May 2010

I have noticed a lot of you here do not like to solo during mixing, as you get a false impression of how a track will really sit...

Drywsef
replies: 40 views: 2,509
Synonym Music 14th May 2010

I need to decide which one to get. They are about the same price. Which one do you think is better? Here are the links to...

korzi
replies: 1 views: 2,801
MonsterGT 14th May 2010

In an anonymous poll - I'm curious how much time per week people on the board actually spend working on RECORDING music. What...

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 1,077
dbbubba 14th May 2010

hi, i have 2 deluxe reverbs and when i use them together they sound kindof....funny. could they be electrically out of phase? ...

norman
replies: 3 views: 476
norman 14th May 2010

Hi, I have two ssl analogue channels that I use with apogee psx-converter. The problem or better said -strange thing is that...

jujumies
replies: 5 views: 569
jujumies 14th May 2010

Are there any freelance engineers in Dayton, OH? I recently opened my studio in February and would love to get some freelancers...

Cookie
replies: 4 views: 629
Disjointed 14th May 2010

Here is my conundrum. I currently have a mobil recording setup that I'm considering upgrading in quality only. I'm interested in...

jbad199
replies: 32 views: 2,841
Jabbaz 14th May 2010

I'm not expecting much... It should: be FW or USB have 2 mic pres have 2 ine ins have 2 Spdif It should have 4 analog...

imagineaudio
replies: 40 views: 4,172
imagineaudio 14th May 2010

Shopping the used market, you see a lot of descriptions of smoke free studio, etc. Is there a real benefit to this? Think about...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 24 views: 4,098
Fabi 14th May 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,821
mindkontrolle 14th May 2010

Hi! I am working on an audio interview series, and I need a :60 framework, which opens and closes the audio interview. I have...

A.D.C.
replies: 0 views: 540
A.D.C. 14th May 2010

As an industry we need to pull together from time to time, it is with this thought that TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik wishes to...

Fletcher
replies: 6 views: 2,223
KRStudio 14th May 2010

I started to hate my friend for having Fireface, just because of having RME Digicheck. SO I started my quest for analyzing...

anabolique
replies: 0 views: 1,716
anabolique 14th May 2010

I've been firing up the old 8 track to do some tracking this weekend, cleaned it all up, everything's working, no surprises. I...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 613
brill bedroom 14th May 2010

According to the recent (8/12/2008) update of Quantegy's website plans are under way to revive production of GP9 and 499. I hope...

dbbubba
replies: 7 views: 3,192
Jerry Tubb 14th May 2010

Hey guy's I have an easy but for some reason difficult question. After the signal has been recorded into Pro Tools HD off of my...

KSHentertainment
replies: 3 views: 609
KSHentertainment 14th May 2010

official GS/AES hook up is on for Sunday the 23rd Venue will be announced early next week but it will be close to the...

Sniperschool
replies: 0 views: 470
Sniperschool 14th May 2010

It's a standing wave - howdy

blacklight_uk
replies: 3 views: 586
Ben B 14th May 2010

Gear Hedz, Getting some unexpected financial relief (daughter decided she'd rather go to public school than the wallet...

Todzilla
replies: 6 views: 911
Todzilla 14th May 2010

Just sold my MPC 2000 (great units) - but I program from computer now for ease. So before I sold it, I recorded my samples from...

indie
replies: 24 views: 9,036
Dusty Treats 14th May 2010

Thought this was a funny one. Takes some good shots at autotune. kfhkh Sing Talk (Tik Tok Parody) - CollegeHumor video

Bater
replies: 0 views: 1,498
Bater 14th May 2010

OK, I;ve decided to change things drastically currently I have trident 65 a PT Mixcube and a MBox 2Pro. I am just a weekend...

Sproto
replies: 2 views: 581
Sproto 14th May 2010

Hi all. Recently my asp008 has stopped syncing to my protools 96 i/o interface. I've just called audient but its going to cost...

fifthflaw
replies: 0 views: 1,437
fifthflaw 14th May 2010

I hope I'm not the only one with this question. I've been performing music for a long time. My ear is honed to the point where,...

Ken Walker
replies: 5 views: 2,025
anabolique 14th May 2010

Hello, I began a new session with a folk artist yesterday afternoon. We spent the day tracking acoustic guitar. When playing...

Evenyre
replies: 9 views: 1,141
spitfire52mm 14th May 2010

This is something that gets debated continuously. I have seen people record hot into their DAW.(Im going use Pro Tools LE for...

Vanman4254
replies: 28 views: 5,624
ron florentine 14th May 2010

Hey guys, More of a rant, but a purposeful one at that ... I have been trying to get a decent tone out of our JCM2000 TSL60 for...

Avening
replies: 27 views: 11,217
mobius.media 14th May 2010

Hello friends; I'm currently working on an assignment where I'll need to disguise the voices of several informants for radio...

cnelson
replies: 17 views: 1,425
Xrocker 14th May 2010

So - I'm a Nashvillian and I was blessed to have not been flooded. I had a cousin in Bellevue that basically lost her entire...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 1,231
w_stylz 14th May 2010

What practical applications does this have in your workflow? -Thanks

Drywsef
replies: 14 views: 1,392
Ringwraith 14th May 2010

Hey guys, I just got a newsletter with this: Antares Audio Technologies I thought it may be of interest to some of you. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 766
AudioRecorder 14th May 2010
replies: 0 views: 488
loopy 14th May 2010

Don't know if someone posted this yet, but a friend posted it on Facebook. Thought you guys would like to see 1st hand what it...

trakk
replies: 0 views: 1,745
trakk 14th May 2010

right now im runnin AT4040 >> ProFire 610 >> Logic Pro on around a 2000 dollar budget, what would be the best way...

pistolgrip
replies: 6 views: 637
pistolgrip 14th May 2010

Hey guys, I am borrowing a friends Peavey 5150 II and might buy it from him.. One thing I noticed is that the power cable for the...

GearManDude
replies: 2 views: 991
Hazer 14th May 2010

I'm sure at least a few of you have spotted these guys doing covers of all sorts of songs on YouTube: YouTube -...

dschadt
replies: 14 views: 3,035
RawBeanZen 14th May 2010

Mainly Fat Heads. It will be in my rack drawer in a trailer most of the time. Does heat effect them and should I take some...

replies: 0 views: 517
....... 14th May 2010

Hi, First time poster here. I have a need for an inline mic attenuator. Does anyone know why they are so widely priced...

Poco
replies: 5 views: 831
John Eppstein 14th May 2010

I read yesterday that a ua 6176 is a combination off a la 610 & 1176. So i was thinking of maybe buying this one instead of...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 884
datafeist 14th May 2010

I'm trying to find out if the Electro Voice 664a and Shure 585sb were used as stage mics in the 1970's?? (were they in production...

Jeremy - DVC
replies: 3 views: 3,430
Jeremy - DVC 14th May 2010

long time reader first time poster.. I'm in a band and a Home Pro tools user (at the moment: Dell Laptop, Windows 7, M-audio...

shanemccarthy
replies: 1 views: 568
shanemccarthy 13th May 2010

Hi all, I would like to know if there is special things to take care about before put a video on youtube ? I've read all the...

Romain74
replies: 0 views: 504
Romain74 13th May 2010

I believe the answer could depend on your taste, but i would like to know if people use them for rock or maybe another kind of...

Red Baron
replies: 49 views: 3,208
Mark D. 13th May 2010

tell me I made a mistake.......I have never used anything that could not be used with PT, so, I have only used DIGI and M-audio...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 681
steelyfan 13th May 2010

I wanted to start (again of course) a quick discussion on the does and donts of mixing on a console. This is not an opinion...

Jacob H
replies: 7 views: 2,063
MHB850 13th May 2010

Hi, I'm in Toronto and would like to demo a Great River Preamp with my RE-20 in a quiet environment before buying one. Are...

Jabbaz
replies: 3 views: 783
rcb4t2 13th May 2010

hi all, i've been looking for a sample library of strings/horns for pop rock music.. all i have found so far are very ambient...

injasonbow
replies: 22 views: 7,858
CubeCity 13th May 2010

How does one use both in harmony considering, pro tools HD requires a different X-card than the Logic symphony system? Do you...

Richierich
replies: 2 views: 1,058
psycho_monkey 13th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search