The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have about 2k and i need help on figuring out what board to buy for recording that has at least 16 channels and FANTASTIC...

metalmatt
replies: 0 views: 475
metalmatt 15th May 2010

API 560 on kick = awesome I just thought that I would mention that. -Jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 1,817
rainsinvelvet 15th May 2010

Hello everyone! I'm having some phase issues using 2 mics on a 4x12. The band I'm recording only wants to use one guitar...

SMCrock
replies: 32 views: 2,565
dodgeaspen 15th May 2010

and so they are at there own independent level just rasise the volume of them all? Thanks!

complex
replies: 1 views: 6,759
steelyfan 15th May 2010

Hi, I have a DBX 160XT from the USA (Live in UK) and unlike my 160x it does not have a voltage switch. So it would seem I need...

Dusty Treats
replies: 8 views: 2,692
zippsinc 15th May 2010

Are Michael McDonald's backup vocals on this song being doubled with a sax when he says "hey"? His backups almost sound...

bexarametric
replies: 33 views: 5,916
Roman 15th May 2010

I can't seem to find any information on this anywhere and it didn't come with a manual. There are 2 places to connect the preamp...

tharemedy
replies: 3 views: 605
E.rOk.stA 15th May 2010

My band recorded an album in a studio that uses an Alesis HD24 and Digital 8 Bus combo and I'm wanting to get the raw tracks...

trmchenry
replies: 2 views: 741
trmchenry 15th May 2010

Hi everyone, quick question for you… In responding to posts in threads, how do you respond to a particular post? For example,...

cgraye
replies: 13 views: 685
DaVinci 15th May 2010

Hey guys, I am going crazy trying to get my overhead set up sounding good as I'm looking for some advise. At the moment all I...

anemicrock
replies: 10 views: 980
TheChariot 15th May 2010

Does one have to worry about temperature if they're packing up their gear and storing it somewhere for a couple months? Just...

adamlloyd
replies: 2 views: 579
dwpthe3rd 15th May 2010

I was thinking about EQ and wondering how to cut more than 24db and was thinking multiple EQ's in series. So I searched GS...

smokapot
replies: 12 views: 3,078
davedarling 15th May 2010

Wondering if anybody here worked on this album? It's an amazing piece of work. I'd love to know what drums were used on it.

arkmabat
replies: 0 views: 555
arkmabat 15th May 2010

Just to prevent posts explaining me FLetcher-Munson curves, biological "rule of 10years-2k loss" ...I know that. I...

anabolique
replies: 4 views: 1,747
joeq 14th May 2010

Hi all, Looking for a place to record over xms, since both air and Abbey road are shut ... and im a little lazy googling it...

mac black
replies: 7 views: 1,827
Plush 14th May 2010

Just saw these "gotta have" plugins from Sonicfinger: S O N I C F I N G E R Somebody's finally modelled that ADAT...

HockeyMike
replies: 0 views: 625
HockeyMike 14th May 2010

My band rents a rehearsal studio in the basement of a large warehouse. The walls and ceiling are all concrete. We'd like to cut...

jayjames
replies: 13 views: 8,418
joelpatterson 14th May 2010

I have noticed a lot of you here do not like to solo during mixing, as you get a false impression of how a track will really sit...

Drywsef
replies: 40 views: 2,508
Synonym Music 14th May 2010

I need to decide which one to get. They are about the same price. Which one do you think is better? Here are the links to...

korzi
replies: 1 views: 2,799
MonsterGT 14th May 2010

In an anonymous poll - I'm curious how much time per week people on the board actually spend working on RECORDING music. What...

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 1,077
dbbubba 14th May 2010

hi, i have 2 deluxe reverbs and when i use them together they sound kindof....funny. could they be electrically out of phase? ...

norman
replies: 3 views: 476
norman 14th May 2010

Hi, I have two ssl analogue channels that I use with apogee psx-converter. The problem or better said -strange thing is that...

jujumies
replies: 5 views: 568
jujumies 14th May 2010

Are there any freelance engineers in Dayton, OH? I recently opened my studio in February and would love to get some freelancers...

Cookie
replies: 4 views: 628
Disjointed 14th May 2010

Here is my conundrum. I currently have a mobil recording setup that I'm considering upgrading in quality only. I'm interested in...

jbad199
replies: 32 views: 2,841
Jabbaz 14th May 2010

I'm not expecting much... It should: be FW or USB have 2 mic pres have 2 ine ins have 2 Spdif It should have 4 analog...

imagineaudio
replies: 40 views: 4,172
imagineaudio 14th May 2010

Shopping the used market, you see a lot of descriptions of smoke free studio, etc. Is there a real benefit to this? Think about...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 24 views: 4,097
Fabi 14th May 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,820
mindkontrolle 14th May 2010

Hi! I am working on an audio interview series, and I need a :60 framework, which opens and closes the audio interview. I have...

A.D.C.
replies: 0 views: 540
A.D.C. 14th May 2010

As an industry we need to pull together from time to time, it is with this thought that TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik wishes to...

Fletcher
replies: 6 views: 2,222
KRStudio 14th May 2010

I started to hate my friend for having Fireface, just because of having RME Digicheck. SO I started my quest for analyzing...

anabolique
replies: 0 views: 1,716
anabolique 14th May 2010

I've been firing up the old 8 track to do some tracking this weekend, cleaned it all up, everything's working, no surprises. I...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 613
brill bedroom 14th May 2010

According to the recent (8/12/2008) update of Quantegy's website plans are under way to revive production of GP9 and 499. I hope...

dbbubba
replies: 7 views: 3,191
Jerry Tubb 14th May 2010

Hey guy's I have an easy but for some reason difficult question. After the signal has been recorded into Pro Tools HD off of my...

KSHentertainment
replies: 3 views: 609
KSHentertainment 14th May 2010

official GS/AES hook up is on for Sunday the 23rd Venue will be announced early next week but it will be close to the...

Sniperschool
replies: 0 views: 470
Sniperschool 14th May 2010

It's a standing wave - howdy

blacklight_uk
replies: 3 views: 586
Ben B 14th May 2010

Gear Hedz, Getting some unexpected financial relief (daughter decided she'd rather go to public school than the wallet...

Todzilla
replies: 6 views: 910
Todzilla 14th May 2010

Just sold my MPC 2000 (great units) - but I program from computer now for ease. So before I sold it, I recorded my samples from...

indie
replies: 24 views: 9,034
Dusty Treats 14th May 2010

Thought this was a funny one. Takes some good shots at autotune. kfhkh Sing Talk (Tik Tok Parody) - CollegeHumor video

Bater
replies: 0 views: 1,498
Bater 14th May 2010

OK, I;ve decided to change things drastically currently I have trident 65 a PT Mixcube and a MBox 2Pro. I am just a weekend...

Sproto
replies: 2 views: 581
Sproto 14th May 2010

Hi all. Recently my asp008 has stopped syncing to my protools 96 i/o interface. I've just called audient but its going to cost...

fifthflaw
replies: 0 views: 1,437
fifthflaw 14th May 2010

I hope I'm not the only one with this question. I've been performing music for a long time. My ear is honed to the point where,...

Ken Walker
replies: 5 views: 2,025
anabolique 14th May 2010

Hello, I began a new session with a folk artist yesterday afternoon. We spent the day tracking acoustic guitar. When playing...

Evenyre
replies: 9 views: 1,141
spitfire52mm 14th May 2010

This is something that gets debated continuously. I have seen people record hot into their DAW.(Im going use Pro Tools LE for...

Vanman4254
replies: 28 views: 5,624
ron florentine 14th May 2010

Hey guys, More of a rant, but a purposeful one at that ... I have been trying to get a decent tone out of our JCM2000 TSL60 for...

Avening
replies: 27 views: 11,206
mobius.media 14th May 2010

Hello friends; I'm currently working on an assignment where I'll need to disguise the voices of several informants for radio...

cnelson
replies: 17 views: 1,423
Xrocker 14th May 2010

So - I'm a Nashvillian and I was blessed to have not been flooded. I had a cousin in Bellevue that basically lost her entire...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 1,230
w_stylz 14th May 2010

What practical applications does this have in your workflow? -Thanks

Drywsef
replies: 14 views: 1,392
Ringwraith 14th May 2010

Hey guys, I just got a newsletter with this: Antares Audio Technologies I thought it may be of interest to some of you. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 766
AudioRecorder 14th May 2010
replies: 0 views: 486
loopy 14th May 2010

Don't know if someone posted this yet, but a friend posted it on Facebook. Thought you guys would like to see 1st hand what it...

trakk
replies: 0 views: 1,745
trakk 14th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search