The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, It may seem a little like linking a Ferrari with a VW bug, but we thought we would give it a try. Trying to get all 8...

thkaiser
replies: 4 views: 1,910
Soundgeeza 17th May 2010

Thinking about buying a new mic ...how do these compare

chaotic1200
replies: 1 views: 4,580
John Willett 17th May 2010

Im in the market for a new audio interface, and i was thinking about maybe a focusrite pro 40 or something along those...

blacklake
replies: 4 views: 6,161
MicroSonic 17th May 2010

Anyone have some experience getting a myspace page setup for you? I can't be bothered doing the design myself and initial...

mcballs
replies: 7 views: 707
mcballs 17th May 2010

Hi all, I possess a pair of PMC TB1S and i've got a problem with them. I lent my speaker to a friend for a mix session. When i...

sprada
replies: 1 views: 1,399
mwbsound 17th May 2010

I´m searching for a small but great basscabinet, because something like the great 8x10" by ampeg is just too big to take it...

Reiner
replies: 23 views: 1,313
matt thomas 17th May 2010

Hi, i got the UAUDIO ssl 4000 buscompressor and maybe interested in a G-SSL 4000 cloon. Would there be any difference? I got a...

emile67
replies: 0 views: 1,219
emile67 17th May 2010

Hey I've been looking into getting a new pair of monitors. I currently have a pair of M-Audio AV40s which suck. HARMONIC...

baker19014
replies: 20 views: 3,347
dustyreels 17th May 2010

guys i asked something about this before never could get an answer, in my studio back home i have a a yamaha CS1x, use it only as...

Realziment
replies: 6 views: 3,436
Realziment 17th May 2010

Hello, Im J.P. I need your experience and help! I have and Firewire Solo and it died. Since that and other situations, I...

Tritono9
replies: 3 views: 1,252
Tritono9 17th May 2010

500 series DIY lunchbox? Anyone know of a kit/PCB only thing to make my own 500 series lunch box. Thanks

Curtis Franklin
replies: 2 views: 7,569
MikeFFG 17th May 2010

I need a simple way to attenuate the preamps on my Allen & Heath zed r16. Had crazy loud drummer today and with gain all the...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 770
m_gant 17th May 2010

I just ordered some new KRK Rokit 6 G2s, but I'm now wondering what kind of cables i should buy. I have two monitoring...

the_grimace
replies: 6 views: 2,739
MikeFFG 17th May 2010

I'm ready to take my lumps with this one, but I just can't grasp what I need to do. Here's how the hardware is connected: 1....

goxmedia
replies: 2 views: 1,025
goxmedia 17th May 2010

im pretty f'in psyched!! i just got my first ribbon mic (from fellow GS memeber "[email protected]") A shinybox 46 with...

onespecial
replies: 9 views: 856
pan60 17th May 2010

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if you can use the new libraries off of the NI site with structure 1.1 full version... help...

thenassaproject
replies: 1 views: 587
MikeFFG 17th May 2010

Can a URS N Series EQ plug-in provide 60db of gain to drive a dynamic microphone? Or is this just wishful thinking? Thanks for...

Ugoff
replies: 8 views: 2,797
John Eppstein 17th May 2010

so i've finally decided on the beyer m201, based on previous help from all you wonderful folks. the reasons i've decided the...

vanguard
replies: 8 views: 4,897
Insomniaclown 17th May 2010

I just reformatted and installed Protools 8.3 on my Mac running Leopard. And now when i go to create a new protools session, it...

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 1,381
MikeFFG 17th May 2010

anyone out there know what the output impedance is on this preamp? particularly, of the line out? couldn't find it on their web...

nigeldaddy
replies: 0 views: 740
nigeldaddy 17th May 2010

Hey guys n gals, I'm a student sound designer / composer, and I very recently started a new blog to get a dialogue going with...

shrinestudio
replies: 69 views: 5,826
stereomixer 16th May 2010

Watch the video of he prototype here... LinnStrument

joshuarlyon
replies: 1 views: 596
morphtec 16th May 2010

Hi Guys, I know these two desks are quite different and maybe not 1:1 compareable, but anyway: I want to upgrade my studio from...

mokkinger
replies: 5 views: 2,096
mokkinger 16th May 2010

Hi, I have a laptop with some basic softsynth programs I am about to load and need to know the ideal interface to buy... I...

TheLambLiesDown
replies: 0 views: 499
TheLambLiesDown 16th May 2010

Just saw ran across this video and thought the gearslut community would like it. YouTube - chet Atkins I Got a Woman

midnightsun
replies: 9 views: 1,728
pan60 16th May 2010

hey! Maybe anyone can help me with that problem. I bought a WAVES Bundle on ebay two weeks ago. I got it for 354 euro. After...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 19 views: 1,330
octatonic 16th May 2010

I just scored a wollensak MODEL# 1580 tube reel to reel for free, I can not find a Manual anywhere, just wondering if any of you...

RTR
replies: 1 views: 1,947
GLouie 16th May 2010

Hello sluterz!, does anyone has worked or heard the Delta 8?, what about the pre and EQ compared to other consoles like Toft or...

chicomac
replies: 8 views: 4,123
George Necola 16th May 2010

Why do people use reverb IRs with modulation delays in PT? Thanks, Dryw

Drywsef
replies: 4 views: 1,711
DarkSky Media 16th May 2010

A dude is closing down and has a lot of stuff for sale including a set of Westlake BBSM10's + a Bryston 4B amp. What would be a...

zephonic
replies: 4 views: 1,900
Tony Shepperd 16th May 2010

hey gearslutz, i've just finished a awesome new html5 portfolio of my recent work and i invite you all to check it out. did...

dynomike
replies: 4 views: 755
dynomike 16th May 2010

hey, whatchall think? trying to start out dirt cheap, ya think it's worth a go? pictures of studio space coming collected gear...

deckerluke
replies: 33 views: 4,056
once a roadie 16th May 2010

I'm finding myself in a position where I'm doing more direct recording. I am mostly using: Electric Guitar --> A-Designs...

Bobo Fret
replies: 14 views: 1,951
rcb4t2 16th May 2010

My short list: The Kinks... they get short shrift compared to the Stones and Beatles. Say what you want about the Kinks, but...

dannygold
replies: 32 views: 2,073
CZ101 16th May 2010

Hey guys, Just wanting some comments on a band i have recently P/E/M'd Thanks.

TYSE LEE
replies: 7 views: 1,042
TYSE LEE 16th May 2010

Hi, I just got given a pair of these mysterious speakers. The brand is "PresenceDJ", and the're simply called...

The Pressman
replies: 2 views: 442
AlexK 16th May 2010

Are you D Command users finding it a worthwhile investment? Any pros or cons with it's user interface? How much better than a...

Dickens
replies: 36 views: 4,725
blacklight_uk 16th May 2010

New to parallel comp, and I've been trying a fw things out, but I have a question... Since the blended signal lets the attacks...

DaVinci
replies: 39 views: 3,313
Dave Derr 16th May 2010

howdy i have the typical bla 002r setup. 002r sytek presonus digimax fs i clock it externally to the digimax,...

gregovertone
replies: 6 views: 696
photoresistor 16th May 2010

I love the production on the first two Suzanne Vega albums and wondered if anyone had any details on these sessions. I'd...

Hysteria
replies: 1 views: 546
McLies 16th May 2010

Both me and a friend have noticed that if we try to import a Sound Designer II or even .AIF file into iTunes lately and then use...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 549
dbbubba 16th May 2010

For those who went to AES: Did API have anything at all to say about the automation other then "available in...

andsonic
replies: 6 views: 2,317
Cucaio75 16th May 2010

Howdy, Very early days in considering/researching this board. Anyone here got one? and want to offer up an opinion?...

Nowak
replies: 0 views: 842
Nowak 16th May 2010

I thought I would attempt to change out pickups in a cheap guitar. I had only tried to solder once before and I butchered the...

Johnkenn
replies: 17 views: 1,266
Eganmedia 16th May 2010

Late, but well worth a read. http://positive-feedback.com/Issue47/aes.htm http://positive-feedback.com/Issue47/aes2.htm

lostintime
replies: 0 views: 558
lostintime 16th May 2010

Hey Guys, I'm about to get wrist surgery on my right arm which will be out of the game for a couple of months afterwards. Rather...

Tommy like sound
replies: 1 views: 893
mikethedrummer 16th May 2010

I currently have Mackie 824s. They are on sand filled stands and set up firing down the length of the room which has 4 large bass...

Rocket Ronnie
replies: 26 views: 1,540
Rocket Ronnie 15th May 2010

hi, i have 2 questions about the urei 545: 1: do i get it right, that, when people talk about it's 70's sound, then it's...

TonStrom
replies: 7 views: 3,529
TonStrom 15th May 2010

Fellow Slutz, I'm in New York for a week and I'm looking to take advantage of the dollar while I'm there. Can anyone recommend...

anemicrock
replies: 27 views: 1,482
Fletcher 15th May 2010

Is there such thing as a freq. generator? I think my room resonates in the 300hz area, I always find myself cutting that area in...

djanogil
replies: 17 views: 24,102
JoshWeeden 15th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search