The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i'm about to start an album project, and was hoping for some suggestions for a compressor. i'm working to 8 track tape (tascam...

turing
replies: 21 views: 1,884
rogerbrain 21st May 2010

I bought a used Ensoniq DP/4 on ebay recently for $140. It was advertised as working and in good condition. Anyway it arrived...

ocianic
replies: 27 views: 11,001
river 21st May 2010

I have a buzz issue and would appreciate some suggestions to solve it. The buzz noise occurs according to my orientation. When I...

sheepforwheat
replies: 61 views: 28,874
Vogon 21st May 2010

Check this out! Make sure you listen through headphones for full effect IUDTlvagjJA

fastlane
replies: 2 views: 2,073
Mark A. Jay 21st May 2010

I neat little video I found interesting. I wonder if they made their own binaural recording dummy head or had a Neumann KU100. ...

tarnationsauce
replies: 1 views: 2,582
Mark A. Jay 21st May 2010

Hi, Im new here and im relatively new to home studios. I recently acquired a patch bay (Behringer Ultra Patch Pro Model PX...

jpjapers
replies: 5 views: 6,816
MarvinDog 21st May 2010

Hey Folks, Sleeping River MP3 Here's an MP3 improv piece I played for future TV Library music. I used my Martin Golden Era D18....

TeleCat
replies: 7 views: 1,329
Fieldstone 21st May 2010

Just heard their song "John Wayne" and it has a cool compressed, saturated kick sound. Anyone know what their doing to...

stresstour
replies: 0 views: 559
stresstour 21st May 2010

Hello my gearmad friends! It's so cool being able to ask you folks on this site about things I could only guess! I am just...

Robert King
replies: 4 views: 3,106
richayres1 21st May 2010

Pay no mind to the mispelled title. I actually do have a brain and a shred of teh talents. :P Ok, so the "awesome"...

RasCricket
replies: 1 views: 562
Mikeren 21st May 2010

First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone! I'm new here, been lurking around for a while and found some very helpful stuff,...

AndreDew
replies: 3 views: 3,258
RTR 21st May 2010

AES London 2010: VIP Registration pass it on!! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 39 views: 3,690
asbak 21st May 2010

So I have noticed that more and more popular chart music, in particular RnB (all of which sounds the same to me, but thats...

ReubenTobias
replies: 19 views: 2,475
(un)reason 21st May 2010

Hi Skip and all the other Slutz. Once again thanks for pointing out to all off us mixing ITB or Hybrid that gain-staging is...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 20 views: 2,522
Mr.HOLMES 21st May 2010

Hello! Does anyone find the 1176 a good choice for kick, snare and toms (theres 5 1176's), or would this be too much for all of...

beanerie
replies: 20 views: 5,559
spenz 21st May 2010

I absolutely LOVE the vibrato found on Magnatone amps, and the tremolo found on Selmer amps. I'd love to be able to use these...

Tibbon
replies: 6 views: 1,767
Axelrod 21st May 2010

Finally I got a DAV BG8 and now I would like to replace the MOTU Preamps by the DAV. How has to be the switch setting on the...

enterprise11
replies: 2 views: 752
beingmf 21st May 2010

Dear slutz, I'd like to get some objective opinions as to how comparable these amps are, and what similarities/differences there...

Aranoch
replies: 11 views: 5,480
Jack Luminous 21st May 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, let me thank you ahead of time for all your help. My studio currently consists of a Mac Pro with both...

the octopus
replies: 13 views: 984
natpub 21st May 2010

It doesn't seem like 0 is 0 anymore on the ProTools 8s new meters. In my PAZ meter 0 is right before the red is this true? If...

npatro22
replies: 2 views: 759
npatro22 21st May 2010

What do you reckon they used for that keyboard sound? I'm guessing a fender rhodes through an amp with a mutron bi phase. Or...

Roman
replies: 0 views: 607
Roman 21st May 2010

I got the demo of the DSM and really loved what it did as a mastering processor. I would have my peaks on my mix buss hit about...

erock
replies: 3 views: 3,036
Guitar Zero 21st May 2010

I need two "filler" preamps for use on a drum kit. I was thinking about either getting two Joe meek VC3q or the Art...

replies: 2 views: 1,722
imaginaryday 21st May 2010

I know this is probably the most discussed topic on this forum, but I really need your advice on this one. I am a recording...

Beiteltjie
replies: 29 views: 1,984
imaginaryday 21st May 2010

Hi all, My old ASUS laptop just died...:deth: I will soon buy another laptop, and possibly a Macbook pro 13". But...

funka
replies: 19 views: 1,090
siriusbliss 21st May 2010

Hi all Im thinking of buying the expansion package on the website I play mainly 2 genres of music Progressive...

Bluepowder
replies: 3 views: 625
Bluepowder 21st May 2010

and would it have to be, or should it be 8 ohm or is 16 ok? most that are available are 16 ohm. thanks

norman
replies: 2 views: 514
norman 21st May 2010

hey ya'll i need some help! Generally my recording system runs pretty well, but recently i had a crash and the next time i opened...

dannyofmarge
replies: 3 views: 1,059
dannyofmarge 21st May 2010

Hi guys I searched on google and other sites but haven't really found an answer Ok here's the thing when I'm recording on my...

Konejjo
replies: 0 views: 465
Konejjo 21st May 2010

OK, I just got the newest Macbook pro... Along with Logic on it... Im wanting to record live bands, and record my own music as...

arthurlafave
replies: 3 views: 561
arthurlafave 21st May 2010

What happened? I was ready to order a Gibson ES-175 case at Musicians Friend yesterday and was having some computer issues. Went...

Mad John
replies: 2 views: 2,394
Mad John 21st May 2010

Those of you who may have occasionally visited and/or belonged to prorec.com probably already know it's been offline for a bit. ...

Lawrence
replies: 3 views: 599
a.beck 21st May 2010

Found this in the free section of Craigslist today, don't know what to make of this. (disgruntled...

rustez
replies: 9 views: 1,442
a.beck 21st May 2010

I need to wire 5 56-pin ELCO connectors to interface my PTHD and outboard rack with my Soundcraft 6000. I already have all the...

MaJo1
replies: 3 views: 3,182
wist 21st May 2010

Mackie Micro Series 1202 12-channel mixer These don't seem to be listed anywhere on the internet anymore. Does anyone know what...

Jakeman1086
replies: 1 views: 3,766
rogerbrain 21st May 2010

Ok, I posted this in another thread but I don't think I worded it correctly. I am getting my tracks distorted when I come out of...

replies: 5 views: 575
....... 21st May 2010

Basic Recording Demo Video by Nando - My new song is up! - MySpace Video hehthumbsup I'm not really sure that...

AndyHD
replies: 23 views: 2,009
Drumattacks 21st May 2010

I'm new to recording, and I was wondering if someone could give me a lowdown on recording microphones for vocals and acoustic...

Duke Luke
replies: 4 views: 719
fhames 21st May 2010

Hello, at the weekend I want to record a grand piano. how can i absorb the sound of the damping pedal? its an older grand piano...

Eisbude
replies: 5 views: 1,245
fhames 21st May 2010

does anyone have an operational manual for mx 80 24track for sale or know where i can get one? thanks leonardmog

leonardmog
replies: 7 views: 1,235
wrekdahouse 21st May 2010

I own an RME Multiface interface (8x analog i/o + 1xADAT i/o + 1xSPDIF i/o, half rack) I've scoured the internet for a half...

Jabbaz
replies: 10 views: 1,770
Dale_a_smith 21st May 2010

hey hey. i'm about to do a little mic shootout with some friends of mine, i wanna know things to do and avoid while making this...

sameal
replies: 11 views: 647
sameal 21st May 2010

Hello, I know that here where tones of posts about each of them but something maybe have changed since new Konnekt driver update?...

ktm
replies: 8 views: 3,599
Guy Gabriel 21st May 2010

This has been the desktop background of my computer for a long time. Just wondering if anyone could name some of the gear in...

jjyoungx
replies: 3 views: 709
2pulse 20th May 2010

I'm a little confused about something. It appears that there are tons of general purpose plugins for manipulating...

enroper
replies: 10 views: 1,540
Tringboy 20th May 2010

I've heard a lot of good things about the Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP, but the most important thing to me is the latency because...

Guy Gabriel
replies: 0 views: 1,316
Guy Gabriel 20th May 2010

I'm thinking of replacing my Behringer powerplay pro HA4700's. They've served me well over the years. The only problem I've had...

The Fold Studios
replies: 1 views: 597
judah 20th May 2010

I have always had issues with drums in my tracking room. Mainly the snare top being out of phase to my overheads.I know that it's...

Nu-tra
replies: 40 views: 2,031
tedpenn 20th May 2010

If I have 2 96I/O's and 2 Lynx Aurora 8's, do I need a clock device or can I just clock to ADAT? Thanks everyone for the help.

dmykins
replies: 4 views: 575
metrognome 20th May 2010

Hello All! I have the 2Control from SPL which is a great unit! I use the crossfeed feature very often but i´m very much on the...

evilaci
replies: 9 views: 5,761
zephonic 20th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search