The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,096
Views: 2,096
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If I don't have the possibility to make things sound "good", i feel like my mix sucks. so even if i try to keep style...

Fishmac
replies: 46 views: 2,356
Lance Lawson 2nd June 2010

I already figured out my question or am going a different route but I need to know how to delete this post or thread

synthdude
replies: 0 views: 453
synthdude 2nd June 2010

Just purchased a TLM49 yesterday this is my first high end mic so I'm pretty excited. Now I will be recording male vocals mostly...

rcoket3
replies: 13 views: 2,905
pan60 2nd June 2010

I'm currently using Sonar...can't say I'm not happy with it - but after watching some of the Studio One videos, it appears they...

choinga
replies: 4 views: 1,638
pan60 2nd June 2010

Hello everyone, as we all know, preamps are used to raise a low signal level to line level. now my question would be : what...

joeghal87
replies: 8 views: 2,559
Unclenny 2nd June 2010

Hey I guys, I recently sold my mbox2 because A) I never used it and B) I never used PT at home. My reason: I was always unsure...

Realziment
replies: 7 views: 580
recall 2nd June 2010

I've invented the perfect compressor. No active electronics to mess up the sound! Joe ...

joe-electro
replies: 6 views: 1,404
joe-electro 2nd June 2010

I am doing a transfer project for a band I once recorded and there is a lot of 2" 30 IPS 24 track and 1/2" 8-track...

dbbubba
replies: 3 views: 601
RKrizman 2nd June 2010

Hi, I am searching for a preamp. Its need to make my basslines more fat. I make electronic music. What would you buy when you...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 492
garymusic 2nd June 2010

tascam DP-02 my buddy has a nice song recorded on the DP-02 and he brought it to me to master. problem, i can't figure out...

loba jet
replies: 1 views: 795
loba jet 2nd June 2010

I'm re-routing some cable runs in my room and was wondering if anyone knows if it's OK to bundle a couple of midi cables against...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 3 views: 616
CompEq 2nd June 2010

Okay...So it seems like when I record stuff, and play it back through my KRK rp8s, it sounds 10000 times better than the REAL...

RARStudios
replies: 15 views: 1,546
Black Shadow 2nd June 2010

Hi, I have researched and read and read alot a have few choices but still dont know what to get as I have never had a chance to...

Moshaholic
replies: 17 views: 2,645
kittonian 2nd June 2010

I need a new tube for a Gefell UM92. Can't find much for tested EC92 tubes. Does anyone know who has some nice NOS tested EC92...

C/G
replies: 1 views: 4,099
Danika_FTW 2nd June 2010

hi there, is anybody working on a westec lt3000?im desperately looking for a manual =( greetings from germany

momyslilmonster
replies: 0 views: 1,062
momyslilmonster 2nd June 2010

I want to see if there are any other alternatives to microphones similar to the stereo Telefricking $15,000 "god"...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 1,328
andersmv 2nd June 2010

hey guys i am in need of 8 channels of conversion to work via adat from my 003r (BLA). i was thinking anywhere in and below 2...

overgrown
replies: 7 views: 898
overgrown 2nd June 2010

Hi, What other DAW that can Wrap and Rack like Tracktion? I moving out of Abelton and Tracktion to possible Pro Tools or...

Phizal
replies: 0 views: 613
Phizal 2nd June 2010

I want rethink my set-up and sell the synths that overlap, keeping the essentials that will provide good options for a strong...

phatKAT
replies: 3 views: 744
phatKAT 2nd June 2010

hi guys, ive an opportunity for a band to record in dublins best known high end studio with no strings attached other than i...

rhythmtech
replies: 1 views: 1,022
therealbigd 2nd June 2010

I'm about to go get Lexicon PCM Native Reverb along with the Waves SSL Bundle on finance. What are people's experience of it and...

api2500
replies: 68 views: 5,016
therealbigd 2nd June 2010

Hi gals and guys! I'm looking for a Klark Teknik DN60 to purchase. Anybody have a spare one to offer me? :-) Kind...

exgt
replies: 2 views: 7,525
Vdub08 2nd June 2010

Hey guys, I've been in this situation a couple times and it's always kinda nasty... you been here? Was recording an...

Savagery
replies: 13 views: 1,224
Sigma 2nd June 2010

Hi.. I hope I'm not repeating a thread on here but need some advice. I have my own live sound company and was using a Mackie...

Joel85diaz
replies: 2 views: 621
laperlestudio 2nd June 2010

Kind of a funny thing: did some basic tracking last week at a studio and got some really great performances Mostly really...

brill bedroom
replies: 4 views: 917
brill bedroom 2nd June 2010

Hi to all I'm here to ask to PSP audioware, please make the Universal Binary version of the PSP VU meter!! :D It's the only...

annPOP
replies: 22 views: 3,783
Matti 2nd June 2010

Hello, I recently got an Orpheus to demo and compare against my Fireface 800. So far, the sonics are very impressive. I find...

neirbod
replies: 3 views: 895
neirbod 2nd June 2010

Not a bad band (kinda' goofy front guy:facepalm:) I like the drummer, but he'd have to quit that stuff! Enjoy for a good...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 804
dbbubba 2nd June 2010

Hey, so i have tried Panomatic just now at a friends house and love it but it is a bit out of my price range, what other stuff is...

complex
replies: 9 views: 4,294
Black Shadow 2nd June 2010

I recently bought a Mojave Audio MA-201fet to be used mainly for vocals. Some first recordings came out pretty well, but on...

RiF
replies: 0 views: 2,039
RiF 2nd June 2010

I have been trying to record and mix for 8 years, but it seems like I never get any better. Doesn't matter how many books I read....

I-am-challenged
replies: 73 views: 4,118
mynaemisjonas 2nd June 2010

Mantis - Indaba Music

TML
replies: 6 views: 888
Shatterglass 2nd June 2010

I'm having issues with headroom in PT LE. I'm recording at 24/48. I've tried a variety of mics and my pre's (API and Shadow...

bottombunk
replies: 3 views: 994
tamasdragon 2nd June 2010

"can we save and quit? can we save and quit? tadammtatatadammm get up, get on up!" it's in my head everytime i...

cennay
replies: 0 views: 465
cennay 2nd June 2010

I have a Digi 003 along with a Dangerous DBox. I'm looking for an 8 channel AD DA used or new that is superior to what i have in...

BlueFire
replies: 44 views: 2,352
BlueFire 2nd June 2010

Hi, I finally got around to making a start on putting everything back together after moving into a new house but I have a...

minibof
replies: 9 views: 964
minibof 2nd June 2010

So I try to keep my tracking sessions move as fast as possible. This weekend I got a little sluggish because I recently did the...

Keith Moore
replies: 34 views: 2,541
Robert Randolph 2nd June 2010

light camera revolution, the art of rebellion, how will i laugh... the missling link between California skate thrash and...

sleeper1400
replies: 23 views: 1,521
DC11 2nd June 2010

As I grew up listening to my parents music in the 50s and then my music in the 60s I bought records, played the radio, and...

midnightsun
replies: 1 views: 564
natpub 2nd June 2010
replies: 62 views: 3,411
Llitsor 2nd June 2010

I am looking to run my mixes through my mic pre. From a technical standpoint I just want to see if there is any real difference...

edIT
replies: 4 views: 2,894
slodk 2nd June 2010

Hi guys, there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on this subject-basically I wasnt to plug in my external preamp into my...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 1,993
baze sax 2nd June 2010

Not sure if this has been done before or if it would be recommended or not. Would it be possible to run an output of my headphone...

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 603
Keith Moore 2nd June 2010

I have to have this SVT re tubed. Do you guys know what kind of tubes it takes (pre and power) I know it's a lot of tubes and i...

Jeff16years
replies: 9 views: 3,600
Jeff16years 2nd June 2010

Ive tried to search this but found nothing so far...hidz Im getting an A&H Zedr16 and want to use outboard preamps with it...

PaRaNoId
replies: 15 views: 1,202
baze sax 2nd June 2010

Quick question: Does an external SCSi CD-ROM drive that works with a S5000 also work with an S3000XL ? Thanks -Box

InTheBox
replies: 9 views: 1,039
MarvinDog 2nd June 2010

Hey guys, so I find myself needing an XLR to TRS cable... I have a TON of XLR cables and dont really want to buy another cable,...

kleraudio
replies: 3 views: 620
kleraudio 2nd June 2010

Hey! I need some advise regarding the mbox2. I want to make a small four mic setup (2 overhead, 1 snare, 1 kick) that I easily...

michaondrums
replies: 12 views: 5,530
guitarmax_99 2nd June 2010

Any suggestions on a room temperature control system for my forthcoming control room ? I am building out a basement and the...

Dave Reid
replies: 5 views: 1,100
Marcocet 2nd June 2010

Can anyone recommend a good plug in which is either a singular vintage synth or a vintage synth bundle. I'm using logic pro...

folb695
replies: 12 views: 3,201
kittonian 2nd June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search