The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,205
Views: 2,205
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Slutz!!! I was looking into replacing the LF373's on my Aphex Expressor 9651s... Does anyone recommend what chips to use? I...

knerd
replies: 1 views: 776
softwareguy 4th June 2010

Just found this band on youtube (apparently they're rather successful but had completely passed me by). YouTube - The Strange...

Santiago
replies: 4 views: 1,077
Digitar 4th June 2010

No sure which forum this should go in really but I just wanted to pay my respects to a great artists who has sadly died from...

stevetgn
replies: 50 views: 3,416
tommy_asakawa 4th June 2010

In addition to freelancing at various studios as a recording/mixing engineer I also have a small set up at home which I use from...

dialectic
replies: 35 views: 3,485
Ron Vogel 4th June 2010

I figured I would ask here... I'm not too sure how many of you know about or remember the Eyris, but I was wondering by the off...

Mystic
replies: 1 views: 1,019
Thetics 4th June 2010

AKG C414 XL-II vs. AKG C451-B I have an opportunity to purchase a new AKG mic and add to my collection. I have tried both of...

PhilDarg
replies: 6 views: 6,588
Vogon 4th June 2010

Hallo ! howdy Today I just received it and I need your help about Wet & Dry Level. My basic purpose is using it for voice...

jajavax
replies: 5 views: 1,212
Casey 4th June 2010

I'm at a stage now we're I would like to work more than 'word of mouth'. Not just for financial reasons, but to actually work...

Samuel. K
replies: 7 views: 1,070
joelpatterson 4th June 2010

From today's Stupid Deal of the Day:hittt TASCAM M-164FX 16-Input Mixer with Effects Features: 6 XLR microphone inputs with...

BudgetMC
replies: 4 views: 1,119
softwareguy 4th June 2010

Hi Slutz, I have always had my monitors (Event ASP8's) on speaker stands, but I'm currently having some custom built...

Ozzy
replies: 5 views: 1,669
Ozzy 4th June 2010

Does anyone make a decent 8 or 16 track portastudio? I just can't seem to find anyone that's happy with the current models....

spenceroo
replies: 69 views: 28,313
vernier 4th June 2010

I've recently found a few Best Buy gift cards around my house which altogether totaled to around $500. I wouldn't like to use...

tonyphamilyman
replies: 0 views: 1,529
tonyphamilyman 4th June 2010

If so, are you happy with it in this application? Many thanks!

everglass
replies: 2 views: 1,329
666666 4th June 2010

I'm new to this scheme (probably because I do most of my work ITB).. What's the deal with the Gain and Trim knobs on mic pres?...

hduncan
replies: 12 views: 15,938
AppliedStucco 4th June 2010

Any suggestions of an online shop? Do you buy your rockwool from ebay? (cheap solution)? Please let me know as prices vary SO...

adg21
replies: 10 views: 2,670
mikethebike 4th June 2010

Hi everyone, I'm about to purchase the RME FF400 second hand. I know that usually it's a bad idea not to buy those in a store,...

improbabilitist
replies: 5 views: 1,393
improbabilitist 4th June 2010

Hi! What's the best compact mixers? I'm talking about 2-4 preamps. Thanks!

G-Sun
replies: 0 views: 2,373
G-Sun 4th June 2010

............Having recently gotten into hardware, I bought a pair of neve clones and a phoenix comp last year, after years of...

butterfly
replies: 7 views: 937
butterfly 4th June 2010

Hello to all, I want to bring up a problem I am having everytime I record and I don't know why. Now I am using PTM8 with a...

dregen77
replies: 0 views: 447
dregen77 4th June 2010

I am a big fan of this guitarist, and it is a great shame that he died before his time. I know very little about the...

earwighoney
replies: 1 views: 599
earwighoney 4th June 2010

Hey folks, just looking for pointers on capturing that amazing string sound on Serge Gainsbourgs Histoire de Melody...

oldbrowndog
replies: 3 views: 1,620
oldbrowndog 4th June 2010

Hello everyone, my question is the following : Do I need a Direct Input box to plug my electric guitar in my MBOX 1 ? If yes,...

joeghal87
replies: 16 views: 2,518
joeghal87 4th June 2010

yo- longtime lurker, first time poster. i post a lot over at hc, but my guitar gas has given way to all out recording addiction....

royal c
replies: 2 views: 654
bbgallaway 4th June 2010

Hey. Do you dudes ever rock some m-s recordings for vocals? I guess normally stereo verbs look after that? Anyhow, I put...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 0 views: 1,487
TwardyLikeTank 4th June 2010

I'm looking for a nice in your face vocal. I have an SM7b and a RNC for tracking. I also plan on ordering a GAP 73 preamp. I...

PEImatrix
replies: 29 views: 2,612
Lance Lawson 4th June 2010

I am having problems with ProTools hardware inserts. I haven't calibrated the I/Os of my 192, I am using it as it came. I use...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 15 views: 4,456
bugroom 4th June 2010

I just got one of those behringer ada8000 and tested a hardware insert (briefly) and it sounded like PT was working its adc. for...

otobianki74
replies: 0 views: 519
otobianki74 4th June 2010

Hi Guys, Just thought I'd drop a quick thread in regards to the overhead microphones on the drum kit. I've only worked on 3...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 1,083
joeq 4th June 2010

Hey guys first time on here and am very desperate. And the M-Audio forum seems dead and a bunch of people rambling on about...

Slash1337
replies: 7 views: 1,045
TwardyLikeTank 4th June 2010

Hey everyone, I'm currently writing a paper on digital and analogue/analog recording, its really got nothing to do with which...

karp47
replies: 7 views: 674
karp47 4th June 2010

and it had the most humble of beginnings. via email: him: "hey, i have some old 2" 16 track reels i'd like to...

cjmnash
replies: 5 views: 921
fhames 4th June 2010

So about a year and a half ago I bought an HD2 rig and Control 24 for my studio. Since then ive really started to love Pro Tools....

DP40oz
replies: 1 views: 561
rcb4t2 4th June 2010
replies: 14 views: 1,023
Ringwraith 4th June 2010

What helps make you quicker in Pro Tools? Mouseworks on your trackball? Quick keys? Etc? Give us some examples and share the...

rockitrecordings
replies: 3 views: 621
T_R_S 4th June 2010

I've got an old Studiomaster Mixdown 16-8-16 that I've completely recapped and swaped out op-amps with faster chips. It's really...

wreckofdreams
replies: 12 views: 5,240
keeter 4th June 2010

What are the laws on writing reviews of gear and posting them on your website? My studio has gone through a TON of gear...

Ian Harrington
replies: 7 views: 750
henge 4th June 2010

Who of the BLA fans on here would like to see this? i've heard the 002's mod and its a great improvement, and the forum on here...

Lil' Psych
replies: 24 views: 2,390
redroom 4th June 2010

Figured I might share: Activision Reports Sluggish Sales For Sousaphone Hero "Players may also choose from 27 different...

Washington
replies: 0 views: 617
Washington 4th June 2010

I read a lot of threads about internships on this forum but I still need some advice. My question is actually how to apply for an...

fellow
replies: 4 views: 631
Adda Audio 3rd June 2010

Curious if anyone can give me a good comparison of the Tapco 4400 to the Orban 111b. I really like the sound of the Orban, never...

jmarino80
replies: 1 views: 4,048
kbshearer 3rd June 2010

Its fairly simple.. im looking for a good sounding 24 ch. mixer without preamps.. why? this will function as a monitor mixer in a...

stevie_vp
replies: 14 views: 6,774
baze sax 3rd June 2010

Hey, I could use some help. . I have pro tools le 8. I use v6.0 of SSL plugins. I just downloaded the demo of restoration...

Cookie
replies: 11 views: 2,451
Cookie 3rd June 2010

hi guys i am new to this forum any how i use cubase 5 all of the sudden while i am in the midi truck key editor once i move the...

nino30
replies: 0 views: 1,258
nino30 3rd June 2010

I asked this a while back and didn't really get any responses. Does anyone have any advice or tricks you would like to share...

replies: 2 views: 933
melodos 3rd June 2010

I am in Brooklyn and looking for a good company to ship a CP-80 piano to Australia. What would something like this cost? A...

grantlandau
replies: 1 views: 693
seriousfun 3rd June 2010

I'm doing a series of jazz real-time sessions using a custom Sony/Ampex 1/2" 2 trk. hybrid machine. I'm currently looking...

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 544
spectrasound 3rd June 2010

Hey all – was wondering if anyone had experience using normal multi-mode SC fiber cable (very common in the IT / Telco world)...

Deadmeat
replies: 0 views: 611
Deadmeat 3rd June 2010

I love costco...with their 'never more than 10 -14% margin 'cause we'll make all our money on membership' business strategy, I've...

King Of Spain
replies: 13 views: 1,592
moathouse 3rd June 2010

I'm slowly building up a mic cabinet and feel like I could use a couple more SDC mics. I have 2 Oktava MK012's that I think are...

John N
replies: 6 views: 974
claend 3rd June 2010

Good Day Everyone, I was wondering what would i need to run my bass through my Synth Alesis Micron... I was wanting to...

dredre
replies: 2 views: 2,113
dredre 3rd June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search