The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Wanted - Someone to copy 8-track master tape to wav files I have an 8-track Ampex 456 1/2 inch master tape from a professional...

jdpenn
replies: 6 views: 1,516
nobtwiddler 26th May 2010

I just got done moving into my new house and went to set up the studio. I plugged in my monitors and one is making this weird...

rshelton87
replies: 0 views: 1,271
rshelton87 26th May 2010

I'm looking for a switching system for my pedal board. I was looking at the TC Electronic G-System, but I actually don't need...

slipperydip
replies: 8 views: 2,024
remixthewar 26th May 2010

Honestly I have another gearslutz username but I don't want people searching and finding out who my boss is. I work as an...

assistantguy
replies: 27 views: 4,755
Amber 26th May 2010

can you believe that? in the middle of doing a hiphop session everythings cool, all of a sudden hardly no gain... took it out of...

nsarlo
replies: 12 views: 1,064
DaveE 26th May 2010

I have a great river, api 512 and a rosetta using logic 9 right now. A friend loaned me a very nice acoustic i plan on tracking...

mattg082
replies: 1 views: 558
tropicalhotdog 26th May 2010

Heyy, well I'm selling Logic 9. Pretty much brand new! Never registered. Comes in case, looks like it's right out the apple...

merciless
replies: 2 views: 3,490
merciless 26th May 2010

So my friend was working in Logic the other day, mixing at a fairly loud volume, the the dreaded "white noise" burst...

shmoo2407
replies: 10 views: 2,538
theblue1 26th May 2010

Hey everyone! I've been reading probably 1000 posts on these forums for the last few days as I try and figure out what to buy for...

Ioden
replies: 3 views: 1,371
Ioden 26th May 2010

I know this guy who comes across a great deal of old gear, lately he's been trying to pitch me on this dynamix console he has....

Hiwatt
replies: 2 views: 2,550
Machinetooth 26th May 2010

Hi guys! I' ve just bought a really nice compressor in order to use it as an external compressor unit while mixing with my daw...

tripz
replies: 6 views: 949
tripz 26th May 2010

hello i'm searching for a simple MAC plugin (for Logic) that's synced to the host and does the classic electronic music...

taa4j6
replies: 2 views: 1,221
taa4j6 26th May 2010

I've noticed that on most rock songs, I can blast them as loud as I want and they don't sound harsh to the ears. I've noticed my...

ixnys
replies: 42 views: 24,319
EliasGwinn 26th May 2010

thank god we still have true musicianship amongst us. YouTube - BILLY COBHAM - CHAKA KHAN - GINO VANNELLI I - Drum 'n' voice...

imaginaryday
replies: 3 views: 1,840
robertshaw 26th May 2010

Going to be used for drumming, and for headphone monitors during recording sessions. Good sound isolation, durability, headroom...

jlaco
replies: 15 views: 848
Barish 26th May 2010

There are no dumb questions, right? Well here's one... I have a Diezel 2x12 and a Framus 2x12...each wired at 8 ohms. If I have...

Webb
replies: 3 views: 738
Webb 26th May 2010

Hey Here's a little odd question but I figured some of you guys might know. Lately I've been turning my recording studio to a...

azulay
replies: 6 views: 739
Puffer Fish 26th May 2010

Alternatives to AKG 271 or Beyer DT 770? Thank you Paco

paco de colonia
replies: 2 views: 613
Dayo 26th May 2010

HI, Im in a hurry to find a tascam58 service manual I can purchase online & have delivered to me instantly as PDF. Thing...

oldbrowndog
replies: 2 views: 439
oldbrowndog 26th May 2010

I have a peavey active monitor that I want to use to monitor bass guitar on gigs(if you wonder why just ask:). But my problem is...

Jadestar
replies: 0 views: 512
Jadestar 26th May 2010

I cannot believe it but: Acustica-Audio.com Flashy new website, logical menus, a store, download area.... I cant wait to try it...

dogma
replies: 0 views: 722
dogma 26th May 2010

I know there are a lot of threads on the technique for recording acoustic guitar and voice simultaneously, but I was hoping any...

phaedrus
replies: 8 views: 791
CeretoneAudio 26th May 2010

Anyone using the cms65s with mopads ? I wanna grab the primacoustic pads but they do seem a lil pricey.

fingerbeats
replies: 0 views: 542
fingerbeats 26th May 2010

I found a mini-review in the back of the May 2010 SoS of this Edinburgh band which was pretty positive so I went and checked out...

NWSooner
replies: 1 views: 488
electricsound 26th May 2010

Can anyone recommend a NS10 repair place around london? or if I order the parts will any hi-fi repair place do?

bigbongo
replies: 8 views: 1,727
Kenton 26th May 2010

are these things loud? like really loud, use as your mains and impress clients loud?

gyemusic
replies: 2 views: 1,881
therealbigd 26th May 2010

I have an acoustically treated, medium sized room, and $6000 to spend on gear now. I'm looking to expand, but want to obtain...

TURBONEGRO
replies: 4 views: 673
mikethedrummer 26th May 2010

Hey guys. I know a LOT of work-a-holic recordists and producers... I am one of them. I feel our industry, in the name of art,...

pristineb
replies: 3 views: 618
rhythmtech 26th May 2010

i have an offer of one of these units at a good price and im looking to supplement my digi002 with a USB interface as i find the...

rhythmtech
replies: 0 views: 1,752
rhythmtech 26th May 2010

I've been using a Delta 66 and Delta 1010 for many years and have always been very happy. Recently I purchased an Alesis Master...

loopy
replies: 75 views: 5,767
robertshaw 26th May 2010

There's a Wunder CM7 for sale locally, but I have no idea what the going rates are on these. Anyone know what a used but...

mooghappy
replies: 7 views: 1,507
robertshaw 26th May 2010

i was in the mac store today, dropping off my mbp cause it caught the black screen of death, ugh, so i gave a look at the...

headspin
replies: 1 views: 549
travisbrown 26th May 2010

Which on of these would be a better volume controller and source/speaker switcher. Am not really that interested in the JBL's...

nyne
replies: 3 views: 2,550
Kronos147 26th May 2010

I love alot of 60's to 70's sounding recordings , some of the softer sounding music like Serge Gainsbourg, Brazil 66, and alot of...

steelyfan
replies: 28 views: 2,445
MasterTrax 26th May 2010

Hey all, I've been having quite a lot of trouble mixing vocals on particular tracks with the A7s. They don't translate as you...

fgimian
replies: 13 views: 1,170
u b k 26th May 2010

hello! does anyone happen to know where i can find such a trolley? One that has enough room for the keyboard/mouse and the...

Phase Shift
replies: 5 views: 2,113
Podgorny 26th May 2010

The famous studio furniture company Argosy has released a new series of desks to accommodate new, lower end mixing setups such as...

joshuarlyon
replies: 3 views: 2,048
mikymike 26th May 2010

Wow. I've tracked vox with compression (1-3dB's GR) for about 4 years now. It just worked. Today, I decided to just run the...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 44 views: 3,434
choinga 26th May 2010

I started mixing this song yesterday it's like the 3rd song I had ever mixed with my new setup(pro tools) and I tracked the...

LiveLife
replies: 17 views: 2,924
mikethedrummer 26th May 2010

Hey guys! I have a question! I make latin music and record a lot of acoustic instruments like *accordion, trumpet, trombone...

triton92
replies: 23 views: 2,276
triton92 26th May 2010

Hey guys with in the next couple of weeks I will be ordering my first high end preamp. I will be doing so through American...

rcoket3
replies: 4 views: 506
rcoket3 26th May 2010

was gearslutz hacked, it was down for hours today????

maxpidge
replies: 21 views: 1,433
SeniorityFedup 26th May 2010

What would be the best synth to go to in order to reproduce the electronic sections of this song? I'm sure that it was...

rszanto
replies: 12 views: 5,942
vincentvangogo 26th May 2010

Hi,I am searching for a good Z48 alternative (cheaper) and it would be for a U67. Thanks for your help. peachh

KIDBILL
replies: 7 views: 2,485
Marcocet 26th May 2010

Hey guys, When using the mix window in Pro Tools and setting a pan for a track, is there a way to type in the number instead...

spitfire52mm
replies: 18 views: 1,024
Bryan Appel 26th May 2010

I'm looking for some help with mic technique, especially concerning guitar amps. I'm fairly knowledgeable when it comes to basic...

Richard Salino
replies: 6 views: 960
Graal 26th May 2010

does anyone know if theres been a plugin emu of the mxr bass blowtorch. just finished recording with one tonight and im gonna...

rhythmtech
replies: 4 views: 1,051
rhythmtech 25th May 2010

What is the distance from top and bottom screw holes on this redco plate? Redco Audio - Redco WPL-404F I'd call them but...

grantlandau
replies: 0 views: 495
grantlandau 25th May 2010

Is it worth the money? shame they dont sell this without the pre's and make it cheaper. is the submixer the same as an analogue...

BlueGtr
replies: 0 views: 664
BlueGtr 25th May 2010

Some of you gearslutz are using “re-amping” techniques when recording electric guitars. As I understand it these DI...

HenriKay
replies: 17 views: 2,226
EliasGwinn 25th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search