The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, those of you who have used or downloaded the free waves artist presets, im sure know its very tedious to open these...

Realziment
replies: 1 views: 2,529
Realziment 30th May 2010

According to their site, they're just making MA5's these days. I wonder why everything else has been discontinued?

bexarametric
replies: 14 views: 2,224
elambo 30th May 2010

I found these units for sale. They look pretty cool (I'm hoping they might sound something along the lines of a V72!) but I have...

Dylan W
replies: 0 views: 761
Dylan W 30th May 2010

Hello Does anyone know what kind of balanced output does TC Helicon Harmony series have? Like, is it an active or transformer or...

Temporal
replies: 1 views: 473
Temporal 30th May 2010

Hi everybody, seriously, I was so impressed by THIS Art vs GreatRiver test, that I thought it might be of great fun for us to...

Tuberizer
replies: 12 views: 1,904
Tuberizer 30th May 2010

Second installment from my playbook. As I get time I like to post some tips and help for everyone. It's been a while and I was...

James Meeker
replies: 15 views: 2,379
Myr 30th May 2010

I'm looking to buy a two channel preamp to get the full 18 in from my 003+ As of now I have a Focusrite Octopre MKII connected...

Myr
replies: 9 views: 4,348
Myr 30th May 2010

The drums on this record sound fantastic, and far from the sample-fests of most modern records. Very large Bonham sounding kit....

Myr
replies: 8 views: 3,811
Myr 30th May 2010

I'm finally caving in and asking for help...I've searched and tried to be as thorough as possible with figuring this out. First...

karl_danger
replies: 9 views: 982
TRANQUILO 30th May 2010

They are both so similar, and aimed at the same kind of audience and priced very similarly. I just wanted to know what kind of...

api2500
replies: 17 views: 4,053
Dean Roddey 30th May 2010

OK.... I have some free time coming up. I am willing to set down with a small group of interested people and demonstrate the...

dbbubba
replies: 7 views: 665
deda 30th May 2010

I know these 2 companies have been mentioned in posts before. I hate doing the what should I go for thread but I figured at this...

Keith Moore
replies: 5 views: 826
Keith Moore 30th May 2010

Hi everyone, this is a continuation from the following post that never found a solution and I'm wondering if anyone can offer any...

southafrica
replies: 11 views: 1,549
southafrica 30th May 2010

So I was thinking about grabbing a Mac Mini & Digi 003 so I can do my editing at home and save a trip to the studio. Then I...

Keith Moore
replies: 8 views: 892
Keith Moore 30th May 2010

Hi Slutterz I’m a musician and engineer based in London and I’ve got a plan for a new studio set up. What I need is some...

Cloth-Ears
replies: 5 views: 800
Crowdnoise 30th May 2010

Just wondering if you guys had any hints and tips for speeding up the mixing process? I'm on a bit of a tight deadline with an...

paulneedles
replies: 23 views: 1,686
Elvis Christ 30th May 2010

Hello everybody, This might sound weird, and I hope I describe it correctly. I was mixing on headphones today, at a loud volume,...

sargentpilcher
replies: 12 views: 1,975
travisbrown 30th May 2010

If so, whats the experience been like? thinking of switching myself, as the audio pc's are just so much better for price.. MC

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 696
SOLOIST101 30th May 2010

i'm about to try some MS micing on a piano and drum kit, but came across a quote from michael stavrou's book that's given me...

turing
replies: 5 views: 1,228
Mike Brown 30th May 2010

YouTube - Gnarls Barkley - Necromancer I know the quality is terrible but I would really love to know what the vocal effect...

folb695
replies: 1 views: 1,136
DaVinci 30th May 2010

Hey guys, looking at either a rain recording pc, or a carillon pc for my cubase set up and I have around £1000. found...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 462
SOLOIST101 30th May 2010

Hi! I'm currently soldering a couple of MIDI cables. Am I right to suppose that the metal shell of the plugs should be isolated...

johnsmith1261
replies: 7 views: 2,680
Graham Hinton 30th May 2010

Hi guys, how do I select all of one midi note in the key area, without selecting all notes in the editor? eg: select all the...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 591
SOLOIST101 30th May 2010

I`ve read a lot of topics concerning Wordclock but it only has made the subject more diffuse for me. confoosed I have the...

magneteyez
replies: 3 views: 834
Barish 30th May 2010

I've been thinking of getting these two new items to upgrade my previous interface / monitors. So ensemble has optical out and...

Supersatan
replies: 1 views: 970
republicola 30th May 2010

A month or so of me building my studio condensed to a few seconds,,, with comedy music ,,,for all you slutz out there ,, YouTube...

Brett 123
replies: 2 views: 686
Brett 123 30th May 2010

For live going direct. Any preference????

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 6,958
Dysanfel 30th May 2010

Hi there - a boring topic i know, but i need a bit of advice. Please feel free to move this to the Geekslutz forum if it's not...

The Beatsmith
replies: 6 views: 1,123
[email protected] 30th May 2010

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this and i'm recording a live jazz band next week. I'm having troubles deciding what mic to use on...

dangleberry
replies: 5 views: 1,467
PlugHead 30th May 2010

anyone using a mic pre out in the vocal room versus in control room to shorten run between mic and pre versus running thru long...

LARRYROSE
replies: 1 views: 644
gregor_wilson 30th May 2010

I'm using both a Crane Song HEDD and an Apogee AD16x/DA16x Symphony system for tracking into a DAW (A to D) and for analog...

amathie
replies: 2 views: 3,307
amathie 30th May 2010

Hey! Thought some of you might be interested in this.... Live From Coldwater Studio on USTREAM: Live from the recording...

gonklives
replies: 0 views: 799
gonklives 30th May 2010

Hello everyone I search a very nice microphone for my voice I'm a man I play reggae soul jazz and rock (classic style) I...

IMANOUEL
replies: 9 views: 1,933
captainate 30th May 2010

Just thought I'd throw it out there before we attempt to build one. Anyone got such a cable that they'd be willing to part...

Dr Funk
replies: 6 views: 1,589
21doors 30th May 2010

i've been a happy user of sonar (8.3) for quite a while...the only problem that i've run into is the sc compatibility with the...

essessbe
replies: 0 views: 499
essessbe 30th May 2010

hmmmmmmmmmmm beringer http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4650750347

bulley
replies: 3 views: 740
los marbles 30th May 2010

I usually just lurk here, but once a year I like to give you guys who are looking for a new set of headphones, a heads up about...

ironbut
replies: 4 views: 852
ironbut 30th May 2010

Hi all, What are your TOP (favorite) plug-in's? Try to keep it to one response per category if at all possible :) 1) EQ...

everglass
replies: 1 views: 713
n8tron 30th May 2010

Hey Guys- Been using a at 4033 for a multipurpose mic for a while now, and am thinking of picking up another AT mic. It would...

bigdig
replies: 1 views: 1,050
eascholz 30th May 2010

Yep saw Gregg from UBK say it was one of the industry's best kept secret...(-: New Music.html

OneWayOut
replies: 7 views: 932
TurboJets 30th May 2010

ive never really paid too much attention to m-audio in regaurds to interfaces, i like the monitors and midi controllers.... im...

sleeper1400
replies: 5 views: 727
lpkyer 29th May 2010

I'm just about to Replace my Studio Projects C4, matched small membrane condenser microphones:...

BackHand
replies: 34 views: 7,010
andychamp 29th May 2010

Heres my situation , right now I record my drums with the Glyn Johns method using two SM81's . I have around $1,400 to spend and...

ScumBum
replies: 3 views: 1,929
andychamp 29th May 2010

I just installed Trilian (Spectrasonics) using a secondary HD for the samples per the instal instructions. Cannot see Trilian in...

Terrymack
replies: 0 views: 946
Terrymack 29th May 2010

i've got a basically cube shaped room that i'm planning to use as an echo chamber. all my stuff is still being shipped over so i...

turing
replies: 9 views: 2,114
Mark A. Jay 29th May 2010

I know that HD rigs have the option to do this but on LE systems we do not. I liking driving the gain on mic pres to there...

LiveLife
replies: 7 views: 1,742
norman_nomad 29th May 2010

The stock 003 comes with 4 Line level inputs and I was wondering if there was a way to expand that and get more line puts and...

LiveLife
replies: 5 views: 931
TRANQUILO 29th May 2010

I've been using Autotune as my primary pitch correction for the last few years and I decided to give the others a go just to see...

tharemedy
replies: 51 views: 3,203
Sounds Great 29th May 2010

Hello all, Over the past week I have been tracking a great band and when I sat down this morning to do a little mixing I noticed...

JoshuaE
replies: 16 views: 3,996
vernier 29th May 2010

I purchased a UA2192 to use in conjunction with a 192. I assume the UA would have a better clock because it's a nicer piece...

Mr. Light
replies: 2 views: 560
cinealta 29th May 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search